Chapter 3: Despair

This next scene gets a little brutal. If you're not into reading stuff like that then uh I don't know what to tell you bud this is a Tokyo Ghoul fanfic what did you expect?

On the roof top, Touka had gotten up from the floor and glared at her friend. "Touka are you friends with (Y/n) now?! Oh my gosh! You gotta tell me everything you both talked about!" As Yoriko spewed questions left and right, a menacing aura surrounded Touka.

"Yoriko.... You ruined the moment we had."

"Eh? What do you mean Touka?"

Touka slowly rose from her seating position. She turned to her friend and grabbed her harshly.

"Ouch! Touka you're hurting me! What's wrong with you?" Yoriko asked worriedly.

"Yoriko... Your food always tasted disgusting to me. Tasted like a rotting corpse left out in a hot sun, coated with maggots. Want to know why it tasted like that?" Touka asked as her hair shaded her eyes.

Yoriko saddened by this news teared up and asked why.

"Because I'm a ghoul. But since you're my best friend, I'll make this painless. I can't risk you ruining my goal to be with (Y/n)."

"What?!"

In that instance Touka's eyes morphed into their true animalistic colors and snapped Yoriko's neck like twig. Touka gently laid the body on the ground and didn't have the will power to eat her friends corpse... or did she? Touka's stomach growled in hunger.

"One little bite wouldn't hurt...Ne Yoriko~? Would you let your best friend have a little bite of your torso or leg? No? Thank you buddy!"

Touka proceeded to eat some of the remains of her old friend.

School had ended that day. You were followed by some fans and you told them nicely you had errands to run and that you needed to do them alone. They all disheartendly left you and went home. You sighed in relief and walked to a nearby ice cream parlor.

As you were about to open the door to the joint a had accidentally grasped yours in an attempt to open the door. They quickly removed their hand and apologized. You were to say don't worry about it until you realized the voice belonged to Touka.

You chuckled and playfully wrapped a shoulder around their neck.

"What're you doing Touka? Following me? Hahaha! Hey want to join me for some ice cream? My treat." You said absentmindedly as you dragged her in regardless of her answer.

"Yeah sure (Y/n)."

"Shhh! People will hear you! Try not to say my name to loudly please."

"Ok, My bad."

You nodded coolly as you shoved your hands into your jacket pocket and patiently waited with Touka in line.

You both ordered and sat down in a booth to enjoy the cold dessert. Touka oddly enough sat on the same side as you. You choose to ignore this since you really didn't care.

"Umm...You sure have a sweet tooth."

"I guess I do. My mother wouldn't permit me to eat any. Something about my figure. Luckily my manager was nice enough to sneak me a sweet or two. What about you? You don't seem to like the ice cream that much."

Touka jumped at the statement and chuckled nervously. She proceeded to lick the ice cream while trying her best to not make a face of disgust.

"I like it, yum!"