Chapter 5: Visitstion

You awoke to your alarm. You shut it off angered that you forgot to turn it off yesterday since their isn't school today due to the gruesome murder on the roof of the school. You looked to the window and saw that it was still raining heavily.

You laid back down on the bed until a realization dawn's on you.

'...How did I get in bed last night?'

As you sat up, your hand pressed against something soft. Looking to see what it was, you immediately retracted your hand since it was on top of Touka's leg. She was curled up and sound asleep. Her face was somewhat swollen from last nights crying fit.

"Ngh... oh good morning (Y/n)."
Touka yawned as she woke up.

"...Yeah, uh morning. Did you carry me to bed?"

"Yeah I did. Why? Did I do something wrong?"

" No... Nevermind."

As soon as you say that their was a pounding at the front door. You frowned at the obnoxiously loud knocking and went to check the pep hole.

You gasp in horror to see your mother banging the door furiously. She's shouting your name and demanded that you open the door. You in turn, run to back to the bed room and changed into more appropriate clothes rather then your casual lazy wear. Touka was practically drooling at the fact you were changing right in front of her. She began day dreaming up until you snapped her out of the la la land.

"Listen to me very carefully Touka. No matter what, stay here and don't make a sound. I don't want my mother knowing you're here... She can be very... judgemental and isn't very considerate towards people's feelings."

Touka nodded seriously as she felt anger swell within her, she saw the sadness in your eyes. She sat on the bed silently as she saw you leave the bedroom door, closing it behind you.

You take a deep breath and try to compose yourself as you opened the door.

Almost immediately as you did, a stinging pain is felt on your cheek. You touched your cheek as you tried to keep your emotions in check.

"You ignorant child, how dare you make me holler and bang on the door! Look at my hands! Ugh now I have to go get them pedicured again." She said distastlfully as she enter the condo and began to scan the area.

She narrows her eyes to the consoles on the foor near the tv and shelf aswell.

She huffs as she now begins to lecture you.

"So this is what you're doing now?! Instead of leading a promising career, you choose to grovel with these commoners and play this.. this trash all day!"

You frowned and kept silent, from your past experience, you knew arguing or defending yourself never ended well for you.

"Are you satisfied now? You've been 'retired' for almost a week now. Can you just come back and start making more music like before?"

"....No" you said silently.

"EXCUSE ME?"

"I FUCKING SAID NO. I don't know how the fuck you found out where I lived. But I've but up and dealt with your shit for to long. Do me a favor for once in your life and LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE YOU OLD HAG." you exclaimed bravely. As you showed your 'mother' a angered expression.

She laughed loudly as she began walking away.

"Alright my cute little baby~♡ I'll leave... for now. But remember who owns you, you can't keep this facade of a life for much longer. You know what happened last time you tried to leave."

She chuckled as she left the condominium. The door closed by itself and clicked with a locking motion. You collapsed on the floor with a loud thud. You trembled slightly, but no tears came. I guess you could say you've cried all that you've had.

This is why you've become void of emotions and even cruel at times.

Touka heard the entire conversation and bit at her fingertips furiously, she now more then ever wanted to murder your mother to pieces.

She heard the thud and ran out the room. She saw you sitting on the floor and kneeled before you. She wrapped her arms around your neck as she clutched you close to her chest.

"Hey it'll be ok, I'll be here for you. I'll always be here for you." Touka proclaimed as she stroked your hair.

You didn't say anything, you didn't even show any emotions. All you did was grab at her arm and looked to the side. She smelled nice in your opinion, she smelt like a coffee. The kind of coffee you'd smell entering a cafe. The moment was shortly ended when someone knocked on the door and entered in without warning.

"(Y/n)? Why is your door open? Someone could enter in and- Oh? I'm I interrupting something?"

Looking to see who it was your face. Became full of brightness and smiles.

You gasped and got up immediately.

"Papa!" You exclaimed as you jumped on him. Practically knocking him back slightly.

"Whoa! Hey how've you been honey? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?!" He exclaimed as he saw a bruise and slight cut on your cheek.

"It was mother, she left though."

"I'm sorry (Y/n). Here."

He pulled out a colorful bandaid from his pocket. He places it on your face.

"Why do you have these?"

"Oh well Juu-"

"(Y/n)!!!!"

As you stood up, you got encased in a large hug from someone with silver lockets.

"Juuzou?!"

"Hey buddy! We brought you donuts!"

"WHAT?! HELL YEAH."

Touka stood up from the floor with a confused face. You did a whole 180° on your emotions. She felt jealousy, she wished she could have that effect on you.

"So who's this?" Your father asked as he opened the box of donuts for you.

"Oh this is my friend Touka! She helped me around the school on the first day! Oh right! Would you like some donuts Touka?" You asked with a smile on your face.

Touka shook her head no and only asked for coffee.

At the table everyone wanted to sit by your side. You settled with sitting on the end with your father to your left and Juuzou on your right. Let's just say Touka pouted at the other end of the table.

"So... I assume you know why we're here?" Your father asked as he sipped out of his mug.

"Yes, the incident at my school. Uh can we not talk about that here. Touka was actually friends with the victim."

"N-no! It's alright I would like to hear the details. I hope you have a lead on the dastard that killed Yoriko!" Touka proclaimed. In reality she wanted to know if they caught on to her.

"Hmmm Well so far-"

"SO Touka! Why did you become friends with (Y/n)?" Juuzou asked as he slung an arm around your neck while chomping on a bear claw. You didn't mind since y'all are close like that.

Touka began to frown at the chumminess.

Time had passed with small talk and eventually your father and Juuzou left. As you locked the door, Touka tackled you and had her face covered by some of her hair.

"Ne (Y/n). Could you keep your distance from men. They might take advantage of you."

"What? No! Juuzou's my best friend."

"Please for me? When I see you being chummy with other people it makes me sacred... sacred that you'll be taken away from me like Yoriko." Touka said sadly as she hid her face in your shoulder. You sighed and agreed, as soon as you said that she smiled gleefully without her face being seen by you.