Chapter 1: New Life

"To all my adoring fans out there! I love you all! But this is my last concert. I'm retiring from my idol life! But please let us enjoy my last show together. I hope none of you forget the happiest times we had together~!"

You finally got off stage after what felt like hours of you singing and dancing to your music.
As you left you could hear your fans calling out to you.

"NOOOO DON'T LEAVE US (Y/N)!!"

"WE LOVE YOU! I HOPE YOU COME BACK (Y/N)!!!"

Feeling annoyed by the frilly outfit(pic above) and loud noises, you walked straight to your changing room and got changed in your usual outfit. Which was a comfortable hoodie and some shorts.

Sitting down and grabbing one of the lollipops from your stash, you popped one in your mouth as you listened to the news about you leaving the music industry; from your phone

Their was a knock at your door and you lazily said who is it. The door opened, but you were still to tired and enjoyed the comfy couch that faced away from door to actually check to see who it was. You never turned around to see who it was and assumed it was your manager that's come to collect you and congratulate you on a successful closing.

You felt cold finger tips close around your throat as you were dragged out of the couch and strangled to the ground. Looking up you saw a disgusting older male on top of you and he was.... Crying?

"Why!! Why would you retire?! You are very successful and have a good life ahead of you as a singer! But that's ok I'll keep you to myself!" The man wailed as his tears and slobber fell to your face. Feeling tremendously annoyed you kicked the males groin and grabbed him by the collar and kicked his ass out the door.

"I don't know who the fuck let you into this private area. But if I ever see your ugly face again I won't hesitate to shove my foot up your ass. Get the fuck out of my face you asshole."

You said with venom in your voice as you slammed the door and walked to your mini fridge to grab a drink and another lollipop since that series of events knocked the candy out your mouth.

As you sat down once more you read the news feed on Twitter about your retirement. People were crying and complaining. You sat on the couch, laughing at their attempt to convince you to come back. After a while your manager came into the room out of breath.

"Where have you been chief?" You playfully asked as your manager came up to you and checked you. He saw your bruises on your neck.

"What the hell happened?!"

"Ah shut up, you're to loud and I already have a headache from singing for several hours. A maniac came in and tried to pull a fast one on me. I kicked his ass straight out."

He sighed in relief and informed you of some terrifying info.

"Well since you're the type to handle anything I thought I should share this with you. Remember the fan killer from when you first started as a idol singer?"