๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ โœ“

KeepCalmItsKelly tarafฤฑndan

Three boys, two rings, one altar - things are about to get real messy Daha Fazla

p-r-o-l-o-g-u-e
o-n-e
t-w-o
t-h-r-e-e
f-o-u-r
f-i-v-e
s-i-x
s-e-v-e-n
e-i-g-h-t
n-i-n-e
t-e-n
e-l-e-v-e-n
t-h-i-r-t-e-e-n
f-o-u-r-t-e-e-n
f-i-f-t-e-e-n
s-i-x-t-e-e-n
s-e-v-e-n-t-e-e-n
e-i-g-h-t-e-e-n
n-i-n-e-t-e-e-n
t-w-e-n-t-y
t-w-e-n-t-y--o-n-e
t-w-e-n-t-y--t-w-o
t-w-e-n-t-y--t-h-r-e-e
t-w-e-n-t-y--f-o-u-r
t-w-e-n-t-y--f-i-v-e
t-w-e-n-t-y--s-i-x
t-w-e-n-t-y--s-e-v-e-n
t-w-e-n-t-y--e-i-g-h-t
t-w-e-n-t-y--n-i-n-e
t-h-i-r-t-y
t-h-i-r-t-y--o-n-e
t-h-i-r-t-y--t-w-o
t-h-i-r-t-y--t-h-r-e-e
t-h-i-r-t-y--f-o-u-r
e-p-i-l-o-g-u-e

t-w-e-l-v-e

560 36 26
KeepCalmItsKelly tarafฤฑndan

 ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶   ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ 

nh

"Have you eaten?" Are the first words Zayn asks when Niall is running out of the event hall and straight into his arms. He just shakes his head, still breathing hard from escaping, "Are you okay?"

"Leave now, talk later," Niall is pushing against Zayn's chest to get him to move faster, the two making their way to the bike. Zayn puts the helmet on Niall's head before Niall can even take it himself, his hands still resting on Zayn's chest.

Zayn's eyes catch the light reflecting off the small gold band on his left ring finger and his gut twists at the sight. He ignores it, climbing on the bike and feeling Niall settle in behind him.

"Ready?" Zayn asks, not wanting to just take off without knowing Niall is prepared to.

"Go," Niall orders and Zayn pushes off, gaining speed quickly. He brings them home without stopping once.

"Come on, love," Zayn says softly, helping Niall off the bike and taking the helmet, setting it on the seat before wrapping his arms around his boy as they make their way inside.

"Where?" Niall asks, eyes glancing around the house.

"Told them we needed it, they went to visit Nan," Niall nods, not needing to say anything else. When they get into Zayn's room, his hands are quickly ripping at his clothes, desperate to get them off, "Hey hey hey, slow down a little, bug, it's okay," Zayn hushes, helping Niall pull off the tie, who only throws it across the room.

Hastily he takes off the rest of his clothes, stripping completely naked. Zayn follows suit, not even bothering to get excited because he knows tonight is not a night for sex.

Zayn climbs into bed, Niall immediately latching onto him and wrapping himself around the taller boy. His head rests on Zayn's chest, arms so tight around his torso he's nearly crushing Zayn's ribs, but neither of them mention it.

Zayn runs his fingers through Niall's hair, gently massaging his scalp as he hears Niall slowly breathe out, some of the tension leaving his body as he sags against his boyfriend.

Only once Zayn is sure Niall is calmed does he speak.

"What happened, love?" He asks softly, his voice quiet in the silent room.

"Father pulled us both on stage and put the ring box in his hand. He got down on one knee and was all shaky when he asked. Neither of us wanted to be up there, that much was obvious, but everyone in that damned fucking room thought we were young and in love and maybe just shy because I had to say yes and then I had to put this stupid ring on and as soon as it was over I ran into the bathroom and threw up," Zayn sighs, his grip tightening on Niall.

He'd been preparing himself all night to hear what he knew he was going to, but that doesn't make it any easier.

"The only people who know this is all fake is me, you, his friends and him. I just...it's wrong, Zayn. It's all wrong," Niall's breathing picks up a little but Zayn quickly soothes him.

"I know, baby, I know. But it's five months until the 'wedding' and we can get you out of it. This will not happen, I won't allow it. Do you trust me?" Niall nods immediately, having needed no time to think about it.

"More than anything."

"Then trust me when I say it won't happen," Niall nods his head again, his cheek brushing against the tan skin of Zayn's chest, before settling and pressing a kiss to where his lips rest.

"I feel like I'm cheating on you, Z," Niall keeps quiet, "I feel like I'm cheating because I just said yes to marry someone else."

"I know baby, but you're not. I know everything that's happening, right? I know beforehand where you're going to be with him and you always come right back to me afterwards, so you aren't cheating. We're being completely open about this," Zayn ignores the nagging voice in the back of his mind that tells him it's not going to be so easy.

"How are you so calm about all this? I've been freaking out for an entire month, panicking and crying and generally just being all dramatic when you've been so cool about everything. I don't get it," Niall shifts, moving off of Zayn to laying on his stomach, propping himself up with his elbows so he can look at Zayn when he answers.

"I haven't been completely calm, remember? I yelled at you and then left you waiting for me that night," Niall nods sadly, "But I'm not. Jesus fuck I'm so not calm about this, I just don't want to push you away any," Niall tilts his head, hair officially fallen out of its quiff as it flops over his forehead.

"Push me away?" Zayn sighs, his head falling back on the pillow as he looks up at the ceiling. He reaches up with one hand and rests it on the side of Niall's face, his thumb running across the top of his boy's cheekbone as Niall immediately nuzzles into his hand.

"I'm scared, Ni," Zayn admits, Niall putting the weight of his head into Zayn's hand and reaching up to rest his own on the back of Zayn's.

"What are you scared of, love?" Niall asks, his voice soft. He runs his fingers along the back of Zayn's hand, feeling the rough skin of his knuckles.

"When we started sleeping together, you would not open up about anything. You didn't want to be around me for anything outside of sex. And that was fine with me because I didn't want to fall in love or anything. But then we gradually began talking, remember? It started out small, just some pillowtalk afterwards, and it grew.

"It grew to where I was going to yours just to chat about how your day had been and you were more open with me. I was already in love with you, but you still kept me at arm's length. Which I understand, I'm not upset about that.

"I just...despite all the boundaries and barriers we put up between us, we still fell in love. Despite all the boundaries you put up, you still fell in love with me. You didn't want to, we kept apart and were desperate to keep it casual, but it still happened. And I guess...I guess I'm scared that the same will happen for him?" Zayn ends it as if he's posing a question, and maybe he is.

"That won't happen," Niall sits up a little more, moving further up the bed so he's closer to Zayn's head. He rests one hand on Zayn's chest, the other gently touching his face, "It can't. My entire heart is yours. There is no more room for anyone else," Zayn nods, closing his eyes and letting out a sigh as he repeats the words in his mind.

"I just need you to promise me one thing, can you do that?" He asks, Niall nodding immediately, "If something happens, you tell me. If you start to think you might have feelings developing for him, or if something happens between the two of you, you tell me immediately. If he kisses you, tell me. If you kiss him back, tell me. I need to be prepared for whatever may happen, regardless of how much you assure me it won't," Niall opens his mouth to argue, "Niall, please. I need this. Just please - please give me this."

He closes his jaw, shoulders falling forward a little as he nods sadly.

"Okay, I'll tell you. But it won't happen, I refuse to let it. I won't fall in love with him," Niall looks so determined, and Zayn trusts him wholeheartedly and without reservation, but he still has to make sure he's ready and able to face anything that may happen. He has to think rationally about all this.

"I know you won't, but remember - you once said the same thing about me."

 ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶   ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ 

zm

"Okay, so your birthday is tomorrow. What are we going to do about it?" Niall asks, his bare bum on full display as the two putter around the kitchen making brunch.

"I'm already looking at the best birthday gift ever at the moment, I don't need anything else," Zayn is leaning against one of the counters, watching Niall move about. His bum is so pale, and it honestly surprises Zayn every time he sees it because he can't fathom how someone can be so pale.

"Hey! Eyes up here, mister," Niall snaps, turning around and glaring at Zayn.

"Nah, I think they're good where they are," He doesn't even bother to look up at Niall's face as he speaks. He just wants to keep looking at Niall's bum. And legs. Niall has such nice legs.

"You're a pervert," Niall mutters as he opens the refrigerator, pulling out the apple juice.

"Your point?" Zayn asks, Niall shaking his head and chuckling. Zayn can't help but lift his gaze to see Niall smiling at him, "Aw, that's a pretty good view too," Niall scowls when he feels his cheeks burning at Zayn's word.

"Fuck off," Zayn laughs a little at him when Niall turns all the way around to drink his apple juice, and Zayn knows he's gotten under his skin.

"How about I fuck you instead?" Zayn asks, walking over to Niall and resting his hands on the smaller boy's waist, feeling the soft skin.

"No thanks," Niall brushes it off as if he isn't already thinking about it. But Zayn knows, "Not in the mood."

"Then how about I take care of you instead?" Niall's movements stutter as Zayn's fingers dip a little lower onto Niall's hips. Zayn presses into his skin, watching how Niall's muscles squirm and his body jolts a little. He knows just where to press on Niall's body.

"I'm cooking," Niall breathes out, seeing the brownie mix he was going to put in the oven once the vegetable and egg casserole is done. Zayn didn't even help. He just watched Niall's bum the whole time.

"There's nothing more for you to do for the next..." He trails off, looking over Niall's shoulder and over to the timer, "Twenty-three minutes. That's twenty-three minutes I can spend between your legs, if you can last that long," Niall lets out a little breath, his hands already starting to shake at the sound of Zayn's voice - low and smooth but so lustful. And by god does he sound good.

Zayn knows the effect he has on Niall, and he's fully prepared to talk Niall into at least a blowjob.

"I-I can't last that long, you know that," Niall mumbles, Zayn chuckling lowly in Niall's shoulder. It's true, he does not usually last longer than ten or so minutes when they're having sex, and even shorter when Zayn is taking care of him.

It's so bloody embarrassing sometimes, but Zayn is just too damn sexy for his own good.

"I can make sure you last that long," Zayn taunts, feeling Niall's body slumping against his front. His hands spread along Niall's stomach, fingers dipping low enough to tease the skin right above his dick.

"H-How?" Niall mentally swears at himself for stuttering, but his mind is going fuzzy. Zayn doesn't answer, simply walking away and into his room. He opens the drawer that holds all of their sexy items, rifling through the pieces of fabric, handcuffs, lubes, and various toys to find what he's looking for. Once the small item is in his hand, he lubes it up and walks back into the kitchen to find Niall already touching himself.

"Nuh uh uh," Zayn tuts, pushing Niall's hand away from where he was pumping himself. Niall whines, the desperate, needy sound teasing Zayn. He pushes the ring onto Niall's dick, Niall making an even more desperate sound.

"A cock ring? Really?" Niall asks, his body already flushing red from needing to release.

"Now you'll be able to last the remaining eighteen minutes," Zayn grins, leading Niall over to the reclining chair in the lounge and setting him down. Zayn drops onto his knees, watching how Niall is already spreading his legs for Zayn to be able to fit in between them. Zayn sizes Niall up, seeing how hard he already is. His tip is red and begging for attention, pre-come dripping down onto his lower stomach.

Niall's head falls back and one arm drops over the armrest of the chair, digging into the material as Zayn's tongue swirls around the head of his dick.

Zayn knows just what to do, just where to touch, to make this as pleasurable and torturous as possible. He takes Niall all in, feeling the weight of his cock resting on his tongue as the tip touches the back of his throat, and he's suddenly so grateful he has no gag reflex because this is definitely one of his favourite things.

Niall is squirming in the seat, breathless pants leaving his lips as Zayn works his tongue around his dick. Niall grabs one of Zayn's hands and shoves his index and middle fingers into his mouth, needing something to work on.

Zayn feels his own cock pressing against his boxers, tenting painfully. He grips the side of the chair and digs his fingers into it while working his mouth over Niall as Niall works his mouth over Zayn's fingers.

Feeling Niall's tongue dipping in between and around Zayn's fingers makes him even harder. He takes his hand away from Niall, who lets out a little whine, before moving it in between Niall's legs. Pushing one finger into his hole, Niall's entire body jolts at the feeling of Zayn's fingers dragging inside of him.

Zayn moves up a little and presses his crotch into the front of the chair, needing at least a little bit of relief because he has two fingers inside of Niall and his dick in his mouth and it's all so much for both of them to feel.

"Z-Zayn," Niall gets out, breathless and ragged.

"You wanna come?" Zayn asks, pulling off enough to speak before pressing a kiss to Niall's shaft. Niall nods frantically, his eyes watering with how desperate he is, "I don't think so, love. Not yet. Don't think you've earned it," Niall whines, his head falling back and his eyes squeezed shut, a tear slipping out.

It's all so much to feel and he just wants to come already.

Zayn pumps his fingers in and out of Niall, curling them in the right way to hit his prostate as Niall jolts each time. His body begins to shake with each touch, Zayn's tongue swirling over every inch of his dick.

Zayn grinds into the chair, needing to get some relief himself. He can taste Niall now, and he knows his boy is not too far from releasing.

"Z-Zayn please," Niall whimpers, body squirming under Zayn.

"Okay, baby, I got you," Zayn covers Niall with his mouth and hits his prostate one last time, Niall coming down his throat. When he's done, his body sags with bliss and exhaustion as Zayn cleans him up, "I'll take care of you, that's my good boy," Niall lets out a sound, eyes closed and head lolling to the side as Zayn takes the cock ring off of his now soft dick.

Just then, the timer dings, and the casserole has to come out of the oven. When Niall moves to get up, his movements slow and imprecise, Zayn rests his hand on Niall's shoulder and pushes him back into the chair.

"I got it, you can rest for a minute," He says as he gets up. He knows Niall needs a few minutes to be boneless after coming so hard. He has no problem taking care of him. In fact, one of his favourite things is taking care of him after he comes because he's either all snuggle and unable to move much, or super weird and silly.

Either way, he loves it.

When he sets the brownie tin in the centre of the oven and sets the timer, he puts some casserole on two plates and brings them into his room, setting them on the bedside tables. He goes back out into the living room to see Niall still sagging against the chair, his heart swelling at the sight.

It's not because Niall is naked or because he just pleasured him, but his entire body fills with love for the sleepy blond boy a few feet away. Niall opens his eyes briefly and starts making grabby hands towards Zayn, who smiles fondly and chuckles.

"Come on, love, got food all ready for ya," Zayn picks Niall up, carrying him bridal style into the bedroom, and setting him on the bed. He already set the pillows up so Niall can rest sitting up.

"You take such good care of me," Niall sighs, his head resting on Zayn's shoulder.

"I will always take care of you, baby," Niall smiles before forcing himself to grab the plate of food. He knows he needs to get some energy back because he doesn't really want to take a nap. He wants to spend time with Zayn.

After a few minutes of eating and watching the episode of Veronica Mars they left off on, Niall brings it up again, "I think we should have a party for your birthday. In fact, I'm so sure of the fact that we should have a party that I already planned one," Zayn's head turns to the side, looking at his boy, who is smiling deviously.

"You planned a party? Already?" Niall nods his head, Zayn playfully glaring at him, "What kind of party is it?"

"It's going to be at the community centre because I know you love it there. It's a costume party and I actually already bought you a costume, so you don't have to do anything. All you have to do is be cute and show up," Zayn scoffs, swatting at Niall before wrapping his arm around the smaller boy's shoulders and pulling him in close.

"I am already cute," Zayn mumbles, kissing the side of Niall's head.

"I know you are, just had to say it. It's tomorrow evening, does that sound okay?" Zayn nods and Niall's face lights up with a smile.

"I don't have a choice. Plus we didn't get to do Halloween together this year, so I like it," Niall nods, looking up at Zayn from where he's resting against his chest.

"That's why I did it. Figured we should get to dress up because we couldn't a few months ago," Zayn looks down at Niall, smiling at the look in his beautiful blue eyes.

"I love you," Niall's grin grows even more, taking over his entire face, and Zayn swears his eyes shine.

"I love you too," Zayn leans down and kisses him softly, his heart hammering in his chest. They separate and go back to eating their food as the show plays in front of them on the television.

"So what's my costume?"

***

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," Zayn says, Niall giggling like a maniac.

"It's adorable!" Niall defends, Zayn placing his hands on his hips, staring at the little items that Niall just set on the bed.

"Niall!" Zayn whines, Niall giggling even more. He falls down on the bed and gazes up at Zayn, a shit eating grin on his lips and his eyes alight with mischief, "It's my birthday, shouldn't I get to pick out my own costume? Or wear what I want?"

"Zaynie it's adorable, pleeeease," He begs, jutting his lip out, and Zayn's walls crack.

"Fuck, stop that. I'll wear it, okay? I'll wear it," Niall cheers, clapping his hands together as he gets up to get his own costume on, "Why do you get to look all sexy in that," Zayn gestures over to Niall, who is pulling on his jumpsuit, "And I wear this?"

"What are you talking about? That is sexy!" Niall refutes, Zayn rolling his eyes.

"I'm just wearing my normal clothes, Niall. That's this costume. My black jeans and black boots and black t-shirt with black leather jacket. That is this costume," Zayn refutes as he laces up the boots.

"Don't forget the puppy ears, that's the costume, too," Zayn groans, looking at the two clip-in ears sitting on the bed.

"You hate me," Zayn grumbles and picks the ears up, trying to figure out how to clip them into his hair and failing.

"No, like this," Niall sits on the dresser in front of Zayn, who stands between his legs and lets Niall do whatever he wants.

Niall clips them into Zayn's long hair, loving how long it's gotten. It swoops down over his forehead and it's almost into his eyes, which gives him the perfect opportunity to look like a puppy.

It's what gave Niall the idea in the first place.

"My little pup," Niall grins and Zayn rolls his eyes, but his cheeks are pink and there's a small smile on his lips, so Niall knows he isn't really upset, "Let me do the little nose and then we can go," Zayn shakes his head and takes a step back.

"No, I'm not putting any makeup on. Just the ears, okay?" Niall pouts again, jutting his bottom lip out as far as it will go to try and get Zayn to let him have his way, "That's not working again. I'm already dressed like a dog, no makeup."

"Alright, fine," Niall keeps pouting but he drops it, jumping off the dresser and pulling how own boots on as Zayn waits for him by the door, "Aw you're so cute," Niall coos as they walk into the garage to get on the bike.

"You're lucky I love you," Zayn grumbles and Niall leans up to kiss his cheek.

"I know," Niall knows the influence he has over Zayn, and all Zayn can really do is buckle in and get ready for the ride.

 ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶   ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ 

This is Niall's costume cause damn

And this is Zayn's hair cause ultra-damn. I can't find any edited pics of him with puppy ears which should be illegal because he's so cute. Just imagine little clip-in black puppy ears. So cute.

Writing is hard, y'all.

Okay, bye.

-Kxx

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

89.4K 3.6K 32
"Zayn stop touching my thighs" "But they are so smooth and feminim" The two boys played around with each other "Niall.... I want you so bad" Or when...
236K 12.5K 35
When an unforeseen tragedy they never could have imagined hits three friends like a whirlwind tornado, Josiah, Carson, and Ayden have their lives com...
18K 864 103
When Connor kisses Jude, things become complicated.
84.9K 3.3K 92
โ €"this was gonna end at some point anyways." โ € โ €top!mark x btm!male!reader โ €instagram fwb au ๏ธโ €ยฉgothkyu