Follow Me

By RyanWrites1

*COMPLETE* With over 200k followers on Instagram, Noah has the social media world at his mercy, but is he tru... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Authors Note

Chapter 15

1.1K 65 8
By RyanWrites1

Noah

There she was stood outside, I quickly finished the drink I had and caught the bartenders eye. Then realising that I had no idea what she drank and told him to hold off.

Her smile growing larger as she stepped toward me. "Hello stranger." I said standing up from the bar stool. Leaning in to give her a kiss on the cheek as she approached me.

"Hi. Shall we go and find somewhere a little more private?" She asked with a glint in her eye.

"So soon?" I ask in mock shock.

"A table for two!" She responded as she hit me on the arm. Classic flirtation sign, right there.

"Oh, my bad." I raise my eyebrows and head for a cosier setting elsewhere. As we sit, I order myself another beer and a rum and coke for Chelsea.

"Rum and coke? Very exotic."

"Well, what can I say. I'm an exotic girl. So how did you find it today?"

I couldn't help myself. "Well I thought your lips were very soft and overall the kiss was above average."

A felt a swift kick against my shin from underneath the table. "I was talking about your appearance. Anyway, what do you mean average?"

"Oh, right. Gotcha." I smirk which was fortunately returned back to me. "It wasn't as bad as I was expecting, some of the girls were strange and it's weird because I actually recognised some of them from my likes and comments. So a bit surreal at times."

Chelsea thanks the waiter as he places our drinks down in front of us. "I can imagine. Do you find it difficult living in the public eye?"

"Not really. I'm not that big compared to the celebrities who have millions of followers so I can still go shopping, walk the streets and grab a beer without being recognised. Which is nice. I do struggle with it at times but at the end of the day, it pays my bills and leaves me with enough left to enjoy my life so I can't complain too much."

"That's fair. We'll I think I'm your number one fan. Wouldn't you agree?" She throws a cheeky smile as her teeth bite the end of her plastic straw.

"To be decided. You seem alright now but what are you like after a few drinks. You could be a murderer for all I know."

"I could be and a really good one seeing as I'm still walking the streets."

I pull my glass closer before picking it up and taking a sip, our eye contact game is strong as neither of us break contact as we drink. There's clearly some sexual chemistry between us, I can't deny that.

"How did you find Brad?"

I roll my eyes. "Is he always that....intense?"

Chelsea shook her head. "I've never seen him like that before. It was so strange to witness and so awkward at times. I felt embarrassed for you. I do not know what got into him today."

"He did freak me out. He was too helpful and overly nice. I don't like overly nice, it can come across as fake. He didn't say anything about catching us, did he?"

She shook her head as she took another sip from her straw. "No, we kinda left it unsaid. He's a good manager. He lets me get away with quite a bit."

"Oh. So this isn't the first time you've been caught in awkward positions with customers is it?"

She laughs. "Noooo and technically you're not a customer." She sticks her tongue out towards me as she replies.

"Can I ask a question?"

She nods in reply, taking another sip of alcohol.

"What made you message me? And did you expect a reply? I'm still unsure on this whole engaging with your following thing. I don't know if I should reply or whether I shouldn't. Do you know what I mean?"

"Honestly, no. I didn't expect a reply. I imagine your DMs are packed full of girls sliding in and trying their luck with you."

I nod my head. "I can get a little full on at times, hence why I never read or reply to them."

"So what made me so special?"

"For some reason, I felt drawn to you. Something told me I should start replying and you were the first one I decided to reply to."

"Oh, so there's more girls since me then? Planning dates with everyone you reply to now, are you? Mr big-shot."

My eyes widened at her sudden change of mood. "No, not at all."

She burst out laughing after watching me squirm for a few seconds. "I'm joking, Noah. It was just me winding you up. Relax."

I couldn't help but smile, she'd got me and I liked that she has the confidence to test me like that so soon into our date.

~~~

"Would you like me to order you a cab?" I ask as we stand up, watching her fighting with her leather jacket.

We had been sat drinking for nearly 6 hours and we were both pretty drunk by this point, but the time absolutely flew. We both lost track of time, it was nice to feel so comfortable in her company this soon.

We spoke about family life, both of us being only children. Our parents both still happily married after a long period of time, we had so much in common and so much to talk about. But we were both unable to continue drinking for much longer, both reaching the maximum level of alcohol we could consume without dancing the excess away to make room for more.

"No, it's fine. I can grab an Uber from outside."

"Let me share the ride with you, I'll pay."

"Noah, I'm afraid I don't put out on the first date. You'll have to work harder than that, I'm afraid." Her sentence was finished with a cute little hiccup. "I'm just going to use the little girls room before we leave."

"I'm not expecting you to 'put out' Chelsea. I want to make sure you get home safe. So I'm coming with. I'll wait for you outside."

~~~

We both ended up with the windows in the Uber fully open, the cool breeze coming through against our faces very much needed.

The tiredness that followed 6 hours worth of drinking was catching up with us fast and in Chelsea's case much faster than mine. I looked across to see her with her head crooked sideways against the head rest behind her. She even looked cute while she slept.

I smiled and looked out of my window, watching the world go by and still enjoying the breeze very much. I turned back as I felt something against my shoulder, the whiff of shampoo and clean hair invading my nostrils.

"Don't mind me. I'm just going to have a little nap, wake me up when we're there."

I didn't respond, just enjoyed the closeness I was enjoying with this beauty, my attention turned back to the world outside as I found myself slowly giving way to sleep.

"Sir....Madam? We are here."

I slowly open my eyes at the sound of the driver, looking outside to see us stationary outside what I can only guess was Chelsea's apartment.

Lifting her head slowly off of my shoulder. "Chelsea, Chelsea. I think you're home."

Her eyes open quickly and jumped up from my shoulder like she realised she had woken up late for work. "Oh, Thanks. Yes, this is me."

She turned to face me as she picked up her handbag from her lap and tossed it over her shoulder. "Thank you for such a lovely day. I had so much fun. I'd love to do it again sometime."

I smiled down at her. "Thank you too and I would love to do it again. I'll send you a message tomorrow and we can arrange our next date."

"Sounds good to me." She replied with a huge smile. She moved closer bringing her lips up to mine.

The kiss was short and sweet, no tongues. Just the feel of her beautifully soft lips was more than enough for now. The kiss rounded off the date perfectly.

"Goodnight, Noah." She opened the car door before leaning back towards me and kissing me once more.

"Goodnight, Chelsea. Sweet dreams."

One last smile as the door closed behind her, I told the driver to wait so I could make sure she made it in safely.

Once I was happy she was in her home, I told the driver to continue on. My head now filled with thoughts of Chelsea. Was it normal to be missing her already?

My thoughts ceased as sleep found me once more, slowly drifting away in the back of the cab for the remainder of my journey.

***

What did you make of their first date?
Do you think the suit?

Let me know what you think 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 38 17
A journey from lust to love, from a friend to friends with benefits, from her boyfriend to my man, from infatuation to deep love. But all this comes...
1.2M 43K 82
♀♀ MATURE CONTENT warning ♀♀ β€’ β€’ β€’ He's charming. He's handsome, hot as f*ck, talented, charismatic. People hang on to his every word. A bachelor, st...
22.8M 592K 72
C O M P L E T E D : 24/02/22 Sienna Callum was popular - scratch that - she was the queen of high school. She had tons of gorgeous friends wishing to...