Harry Long Imagine {Completed}

By 1DsHipsta

What happens when the nerd and jock fall in love? More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20

Part 4

115 3 0
By 1DsHipsta

Your POV

I clutched my towel to my body as I exited the bathroom and headed over to my closet to pick my clothes for today. I was flipping through my clothes when two strong arms wrapped around my waist and a hand covered my mouth muffling my screams. I wiggled in the arms of the stranger behind me till I was turned around forcefully and saw Harry.

"You scared me you jerk", I giggled and pushed him even though my heart was still thumping in my chest.

"Sorry baby but I had to talk to you, it's important and I don't know how your going to take it", he led me to my bed and sat me down.

"Did you cheat", I breathed.

"No. God no, I told I wouldn't and that you could trust me. It's something else", he sighed running a hand through his hair and started to pace my room.

"What's wrong", I didn't think it could be any worst than that. If Harry cheated I wouldn't be able to forgive him.

"Cory and Hilary knows", he sat down next to me.

"Knows what", I asked looking at him.

"About us", he breathed taking my hand in his.

"How", I gasped in horror.

"Well last night I got really drunk and Hilary tried to hook up with me but I told her I was with you and you're my girlfriend. She stormed out angry, I don't know who she's told though", he sighed.

"What's going to happen now", I asked.

"Well if Hilary's told everyone why hide it now", he shrugged.

"What are you saying", I got up from my bed and stared at him.

"Why not show it off", he smiled at me.

"You know why Harry, we've already discussed this", I looked at him surprised.

"There's no point in hiding it, we can't act like it doesn't exists unless you want to break up and I know you don't want to do that. So why not just except it", he explained.

"Well...", I was still partly hesitant.

"Come on, I'll be right by your side every step of the way, nothing will break us up. I swear", he assured me.

"Promise?", I still asked unsure.

"Promise".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18 0 10
A nerd and a Jock are stuck in detention by themselves. They receive a note telling them that if they don't figure out which one of them is fake then...
4M 102K 40
Brooke and Zac have been best friends since preschool. During senior year Brooke decides to transform the nerdy Zac into a super hot guy, so he would...
48.7K 9.1K 35
One HIGH SCHOOL, Two STUDENTS One a HOT JOCK The other an AWKWARD NERD Both HATE each other UNTIL, One DAY, Everything CHANGES LOVE awakens... And...
92.9K 2.4K 24
Meet the bad boy who falls in love with the nerd♥♥♥♥♥.