Part 10

Your POV

I picked at my salad as I felt the hot stares of Harry's friends on me, I was glad Gwen and Harry were next to me but it didn't help me much.

"Can I help you guys?", I finally spoke up and looked at the boys.

"Sorry, we just uhhh...", Louis started.

"What?", I huffed getting annoyed at Harry's friends staring at me like I'm some kind of animal.

"Why did you chose Harry? Out of all the blokes here you choose him.....oww", Cory groaned rubbing his shin. Gwen giggling beside me.

"I said to be nice", Harry glared at Cory.

"You said to be nice to her but you didn't say anything about you", Louis clarified popping a fry into his mouth.

"Hey boys wanna see my new piercing....what the fuck are nerd 1 and nerd 2 doing here?", Ambers annoying voice came from behind me.

I didn't turn around cause I knew I would explode. So I decided to look at other other end of the cafeteria and tried to sing a song in my head. I swear if she insulted any of us one more time I would punch her.

"What the hell do you want Amber, you haven't sat with us in months. Why now?", Greg asked taking a sip of his soda.

"We are friends, plus you guys knew I had to be nice to Klein he's been doing all my shit for Chemistry", she whined causing me to roll my eyes at the sound. Louis chuckled and winked at me.

"You sure it's not because Harry announced to the whole school that he's with Y/n and she's been putting good use to that new bed he got", Louis smirked.

"Louis", Harry glared at him. I placed my hand on his thigh rubbing it to calm him down.

"What?? I'm just saying. We saw all those hickeys that covered Harry's neck. We thought they came from some porn star or something. Little did we know they came from this little minx here", Louis winked at me once again causing a blush to take over my face.

"Come on harry you can be serious with her, this is a joke right or a bet", Amber pleaded with Harry.

"Amber stop, I love her and I'm with her. Nothing you or anyone says will change that. So get over it", Harry finally stood up and looked at her.

"Oh yeah then how long have you dated her and why didn't you tell anyone about you guys", Amber argued.

"Enough!!!", Harry bellowed causing everyone in the cafeteria to look at us.

"We've been dating for a year and we didn't tell anyone because stupid immature girls like you were going to make a big damn deal about it. I'm not and will not ever be remotely interested in you. We messed around a bit but she's the one I want", Harry yelled.

"Fine! Fuck you both. Mark my words though, you guys don't belong in the same world Harry and soon you'll see", Amber turned around exiting the cafeteria.

"Harry", I reached up and rubbed his arm.

"I'm sorry about that, and the way I acted", Harry sat down since the lunch room was still quiet.

"It's ok Haz, if you didn't say anything I would and I get way sassier than that", Louis laughed.

"You ok", I kissed Harry.

"Yeah. I'm just ready to go home and cuddle with you", he sighed resting his head on my shoulder.

I giggled knowing I couldn't wait for that as well.