Part 17

Your POV

I said nothing as Gwen and I drove back to my place, I wasn't so sure how I felt after the whole fight. I had never been in fight but I knew how to defend myself when needed to thanks to Christein. I was so thankful my parents weren't going to be home be abuse they would have freaked out at my appearance.

"Are you ok?", Gwen finally broke the silence.

"I don't know. Do I look that bad?", I asked finally facing her.

"No, you should have seen Amber though. She looked worst, Christein is going to be proud", she giggled causing a smile to break out on my face as well.

"Do you think this was all a mistake? Cause right about now I'm thinking of breaking up with Harry", I sighed.

"No! Why?!", she gasped looking at me.

"Look at me Gwen, have you ever thought I'd be in this position? Beaten and getting into fights. I never thought I'd be this girl and I don't know if it's worth it. He's already keeping shit from me and now this. I just need you to tell me if I'm being stupid, because I'll end it", I sighed feeling tears well into my eyes.

"Is he worth it? Is he worth all this?", she asked.

"If you'd asked me before today I would have said yes. With everything that has happened already, probably not", I shrugged sniffling and wiping my eyes.

"The thing is you haven't even talked to him about everything that happened before. What happened with Amber was inevitable since she's weirdly obsessed with him, but the fight. Talk to him at least and see where it goes from there ok", Gwen tried to reason with me.

I could see my house come into view and I breathed a sigh of relief, I wanted to take a shower and get into comfy clothes. Once Gwen parked we walked into the front door of my home and threw our stuff into the couch.

"Hey little sis, how are you", my brother Christein pulled me into a hug then pulled back. Examining my face.

"Listen, I'm gonna go grab my medical kit and then I'll clean you up ok", he smiled at me.

"Ok", I sighed.

"How did the other look", my brother asked Gwen.

"Way worst", Gwen smirked.

"Making me proud", he flashed me a winning smile and went upstairs.

I rolled my eyes and smiled, he was the best.