The Marshall Mathers Fantasy

De InkedMom93

This is the better/newer/updated version of my very first story, The story about how a normal girl meets and... Mais

Infinite (How it all started)
Tonite (Getting to know the real Marshall)
313 (MTV VMA's)
Love You More... (It's complicated)
Never 2 Far (Through the bad)
Role Model (Unexpected)
Marshall Mathers (Moving Forward)
Criminal (The Plea)
Love Me (The News)
Rap Game
Stan
Not Afraid (The Birth)
My Name is (Our baby)
As the World Turns (A new Start)
The Way I am
Crazy in Love (Self esteem breech)
Pictures
A/N

Who Knew (Discreet)

260 1 0
De InkedMom93

Over the next new months 

Marshall and I have been trying to plan our wedding but we knew that we wanted something simple and not too over the top. With him working all the time I was the one coming up with most of the important decisions, which was hard because I wanted this wedding to be about us not just things that I wanted.

I knew that we had to incorporate light blue in the wedding because it was Marshall's favorite color. He came home late from the studio like he usually did, but tonight was different he threw his jacket over the couch with greater force than necessary causing it to knock over some pictures we had on the side table, he was upset.

"Babe what's wrong?" I asked getting up from the dining room table where I had a bunch of ideas for the wedding sprawled out.

"Nothin'" Marshall replied aggressively taking off his shoes, when he was finished I was already walking towards him.

"Babe tell me, please." I begged as I placed both hands on either side of his muscular biceps, he just looked down away from me and heavily sighed. 

"So we heard from Interscope Records that my sales have been severely decreasing." Marshall started,

"What why? You just released the Slim Shady LP so how is that even possible? It sold like 280,000 copies in the first week alone, you're in the number 2 spot on the Billboard charts." I reminded him.

"Yeah I know, but I just found some pretty serious shit out," Marshall told me as he began to walk and sat down on the couch, while I sat beside him, I ran my hand up and down his back trying to comfort him.

"I found out that part of the reason that the record companies think sales are declining is the fact that we got engaged especially so publicly. I was this upcoming rap star bad boy bachelor, n' now I'm about to be 'tied down' I talked to the company about it and they think we need to do something drastic." Marshall told me

"Like? Do they want us to break up or something?!" I asked sort of curiously but yet worried, not knowing what exactly to expect.

"Well sort of, I'm not going to lose you again so I was talkin to Paul and we came up with a plan. What if we still go on with this wedding but it has to be discreet, like no one besides the people we trust most knows about this?   N' we have to play it off to the media that we're calling it off.  They said that we could try it n' see how sales go from there." Marshall explained to me, I had to admit I was curious about how this would go. But then again we live in Michigan, it's not like LA or other places in California or New York where paparazzi are everywhere. We like staying in Michigan because there's not people running after you wherever we go.

"So we're still going to get married but no one can find out about it and we have to make the media think we're broken up?" I confirmed, trying to make sure I had the plan right.

"Yeah." Marshall sat and looked at me puzzled waiting for me to reply.

"Ok, but how are we supposed to hide this from the media?" I asked confused wanting to make sure this plan was clear.

"We just have to try the best we can."Marshall placed his hand on my knee, I grabbed his hand in mine and slightly squeezed it. 

"Baby nothin' is going to change my mind about marrying you, we're still gonna be together n' do the whole happily ever after shit ok?" Marshall smiled at the end I knew that was his nice but sarcastic way of putting it.

"I love you Marshall." Rolling my eyes playfully.

"I love you too Chels."  Marshall smirked. 

"Ok well, can I show you what I have so far for the wedding?" I asked standing up, Marshall got up soon after I did and grabbed my hand.

"Yeah, but I gotta talk to you about somethin else too." Marshall started, letting out a sigh.

"Huh?"

"Paul called me today and told me my mom is suing me." He informed me, I was surprised. I never thought Debbie would do that, especially to her own son.

"For what?!" 

 "For the song  'My Name is'  because of the shit I said about her." Marshall told me,  

"What? Are you serious? What the hell, what the fuck did you even say for her to be able to sue you?" I shouted in pure shock and anger. 

"For that lyric 'I just found out my mom does more dope than I do' and that's not even the craziest part, she's suing for $10 Million dollars for slander."  Marshall continued. 

"Oh my gosh, are you fuckin kidding?! I can't even believe her! Seriously? Fucking 10 million?!" I started shouting again in disbelief. I can't believe she was really doing this, she would sue her own son for 10 million dollars.

"Shhh, Imma handle it.  Just don't worry about it okay babe?  I'll fuckin deal with it.  How about you walk that sexy ass over there and show me what you got for our wedding."  Marshall tried to smile through the bullshit. I know he was still really fucked up over it but I also know how strong of a person he is, he will get through it and I'll be by his side no matter what. 

June 1999   

  I was so excited because today is the day I get to marry Marshall, finally after all this sneaking around behind the media and everything.
I honestly don't think they have any idea that we were still together and actually getting married. Marshall and I had a private event at our Sterling Heights home, we had just our closest friends and family attending.

I was up in the master bathroom getting ready while Marshall got ready in one of the guest rooms and bathrooms. Heidi and my mother were sitting in the bathroom with me talking while I finished my hair and makeup before I had to put my dress on.  It was nothing crazy or anything over the top by any means simple but still very beautiful. 

(example of dress)

Heidi and my mother helped me with it and made sure I look perfect on my wedding day, I still can't believe that this is really happening.  I knew from the moment I met Marshall that I wanted to spend my life with him.  Everything felt right when I was with him and knew that we would always be there for each other.   

All my thoughts cleared when they cleared away from the huge floor-length mirror we had in our bedroom and that's when I caught the first glimpse of myself. I tried not to start crying but honestly, it was so hard not to knowing that in less than 2 hours I would be married to Marshall. 

I held back my tears and we made our way to the top of the staircase, I knew that everyone would be in the backyard where everything was all moved around and arranged for the guests and thank goodness there were high enough wooden fences to protect against prying eyes.  

My mom went down the stairs to make sure everything was prepared for the ceremony to begin, and when my mom gave me the thumbs up Heidi helped me down the stairs so I wouldn't trip on my dress.  I waited around the corner so I knew no one would see me. Soon after I hear the instruments start playing and I knew that meant Heidi and Nate my maid of honor and Marshall's best man started walking down the aisle and met Marshall at the end before they split ways, then the wedding March came on and I slowly started to make my way out of the back doors where I was met by my dad who was waiting for me. I put my arm around his and we started slowly walking up the aisle. 

I kept my eyes focused on Marshall who was wearing black dress pants and a white pulled-out dress shirt with a semi-loose tie and his Jordan's and I didn't even care I wanted him to be himself and comfortable so I guess I had to give him props for not wearing sweats.

He had this perfectly sexy smirk on his face and my heart raced faster and faster the closer I got to him.  When we got to the end of the aisle my dad went and sat next to my mom, Marshall took my hand and we both smiled and looked at each other.  The minister smiled at both of us before starting,

"We are gathered today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Marshall Mathers the Third and  Chelsey Williamson, in matrimony During their time together, they have seen their love and understanding of each other grow and blossom and now they have decided to live out the rest of their lives as one.  I have had the privilege of spending time with both Marshall and Chelsey and getting to know them and their story together and it has been one of struggle, sadness, and heartbreak but also of happiness, positivity, optimism, and courage.  Chelsey and Marshall have overcome all obstacles to be standing here today, the bride and groom have requested for all of us to take a moment and think of those close to both Chelsey and Marshall who are present with us solely in spirit."  The minister started,   

Marshall and I continued holding hands while we both closed our eyes, and rate away I thought of our daughter Jessica and how she was looking over us and here with us today. I knew Marshall was thinking of the same thing because he squeezed my hand tighter the longer the silence grew.  I tried my hardest not to just burst into tears, the thought of her not being here weighing heavy on us.

"Now the couple has written their own vows,"  

           "Marshall, I knew from the first time that I saw you that we had something special between us, that it was a love like I have never felt before, I'm so excited to continue my life with you, to be your wife, have a beautiful family and grow old together. No matter where you go you always have my heart and I promise to love and care for you, I will try in every way to be worthy of your love. I will always be honest with you, kind, patient, and forgiving, but most of all, I promise to be a true to you now and forever, I love you Marshall." I tried smiling still holding back tears as I slipped the ring on Marshall's finger. 

       "Wow you sure make it difficult to follow that ha, Chelsey I promise to love you, to be your best friend to respect and support you, to work together to achieve our goals not only as a couple but as individuals. To accept you unconditionally and to share a long happy life with you throughout the years while we create our family and achieve our dreams. "  Marshall tried smiling and joking through his sadness as he placed the ring on my finger. 

"Marshall, Chelsey  I know you both have had a very devastating loss and I know that Jessica is looking down on both of you today and smiling she also sees the love you have for one another  and if I may I heard of this quote that I would like to share with you and everyone else here today   'I never held you but I feel you, I never heard you but I hear you, I never knew you but I love you.'    I hope that you both will only grow stronger in your journey through life not only as individuals but also as a couple."   

Marshall looked over at me and noticed tears building up rapidly in my eyes, he knew that anything to do with Jessica brought up really hard memories for me. Marshall let go of my hands and placed his arms around me and held me close to his chest.  I knew that it hurt Marshall just as much as it did me whenever Jessica was mentioned, but we both wanted to involve her in our wedding because even though she is no longer alive she's still with us.  

"And now by the power vested in me by the State of Michigan, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."    Marshall loosened his hands around me and we both faced each other before we both leaned forward and kissed everyone clapped and cheered.

"I present to you for the first time Mr. and Mrs.  Marshall Mathers the third."   Everyone claps and applauded, they stood up as Marshall and I walked back up the aisle to the house. 

We made our way into the house where everything was set up for a nice dinner.  Marshall still holding onto my hand pulled me inside and grabbed two glasses of champagne before leading us into his home office. He handed me a glass before shutting and locking the door behind us we both set down our glasses when we looked at each other and he picked me up and kissed me as he walked towards his desk and sat me on top of it. 

"You look stunning," Marshall admitted, I smiled shyly. 

"Thank you, baby you clean up pretty well yourself." I smiled before we started kissing again, Marshall started getting faster and his hands started wondering. 

"Baby I gotta tell you something." I tried saying as I was being attacked by his perfect lips.  

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

92.1K 3.1K 70
We joked about it. I teased him. He teased me. It was just a little game. Cat and mouse maybe? Except I wanted him to catch me. So I let the wor...
18.4K 710 26
Simply a collection of Eminem imagines, headcons, shorts, and things of that nature with a black woman 🤎 Requests are open 💌📮📬 Highest Rankings: ...
3.8K 110 15
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ This story is pretty messed-up and is not meant to be taken seriously. It takes place in an alternate universe where Marshall Mathers o...
88.2K 2.2K 25
An Eminem fanfiction story