The Stripper Who Cried Wolf

By Mysterious-x-Girl

Fawn is a beautiful stripper that hates her job, hates her family and hates her life. Jordan is an alpha were... More

The Stripper Who Cried Wolf - Chapter 1
The Stripper Who Cried Wolf - Chapter 2
The Stripper Who Cried Wolf - Chapter 3
The Stripper Who Cried Wolf - Chapter 4
The Stripper Who Cried Wolf - Chapter 5
The Stripper Who Cried Wolf - Chapter 6
The Stripper Who Cried Wolf - Chapter 7
The Stripper Who Cried Wolf - Chapter 8
The Stripper Who Cried Wolf - Chapter 9
The Stripper Who Cried Wolf - Chapter 10
The Stripper Who Cried Wolf - Chapter 11
The Stripper Who Cried Wolf - Chapter 12
The Stripper Who Cried Wolf - Chapter 14
The Stripper Who Cried Wolf - Chapter 15
The Stripper Who Cried Wolf - Chapter 16
The Stripper Who Cried Wolf - Chapter 17
The Stripper Who Cried Wolf - Chapter 18
The Stripper Who Cried Wolf 2 - Chapter 1
The Stripper Who Cried Wolf 2 - Chapter 2
The Stripper Who Cried Wolf 2 - Chapter 3

The Stripper Who Cried Wolf - Chapter 13

37.9K 473 38
By Mysterious-x-Girl

Getting used to my senses were hard. My vision was easy and quite useful because I could read a sign which was miles away as if it were standing right in front of me. I could see every flaw, every scar and if I looked close enough I could see the tiny cells of my skin like a microscope. 

The downfall of my heightened senses was the fact that when I walked in crowds I could smell the sweat, sometimes causing my eyes to water. Let me tell you, walking past dirty alley ways nearly caused me to pass out. The smell of garbage and an unbearable stink always overwhelmed me so now I'd taken to carrying a hankicheif with the smell of lavender and vanilla for me to smell passing those particular places. 

My hearing was bearable, yet when I lay in bed I got easily annoyed if a tap downstairs was dripping or if the crickets sang at night. 

"So where exactly are we going?" I turned to Jordan as we sat in his car. 

His lips turned up into a mischevious smile. "I'm introducing you to the pack."

My brows furrowed, "Isn't the pack just your family?"

"Yes," He nodded, turning the car into a winding road. "But over the centuries our pack has grown. We accepted rogue wolves into the pack and they served as our protectors. Young grew up and had their own, automatically making the young part of our pack. And so generation after generation was born."

"How did you become alpha?" He looked at me quizzically. "What I mean is were you born to be alpha or did you fight for the spot as most wild wolves would do?"

"My father recognised me as the next alpha. I have three other brothers and another sister apart from Alana," He began to explain, me hanging on his every word. "As I grew older I became more dominant. My father was proud as by the time I were fifteen I was more powerful than his second in command. Every threat to the pack, I helped my father bring down should he need it.

"My father was challenged by a rogue wolf and killed by a cheap strike to the throat. As it was a challenge, the pack wasn't allowed to interfere. When the rogue declared himself the new alpha, so full of rage I challenged him as soon as the words left his lips. With such fury over my fathers death, the power I had within me came rushing out. I had no interest in becoming an alpha, only protecting my family. I accepted so that the pack wouldn't have gone became an uproar for leader, and also for my father's memory."

My hand covered his gently, "Your father would be so proud to see what you've done for the pack. And he would be so proud of the man you have become. As I am proud to call you my mate."

"My father would have liked you," Jordan smiled, raising my hand to his lips. 

"Do you think your pack will like me?"

A smirk upon his face brightened the whole of his face.

"You have already met some of the pack, but the news of my mating causes such joy from all of the pack. They have been waiting for me to find my mate for a while now. They're anxious to meet their Queen."

I laughed out right. "I'm no Queen."

"To them you are. As my mate you are." Jordan's voice held a serious tone. "You are now Queen of my pack. If I'm not there, the pack look up to you for guidance. It's very rare I won't be there but do not fear, I will never leave you unprotected. And neither will the pack. They are also your family, now."

Before I had time to say anything else, we pulled into a huge mansion which left you breathless. The long winding road, the huge fountain, the flowers, the statues - everything was amazing!

"This is my family home where all the pack come for meetings." Jordan explained, pulling up to the front door steps. "It's also where my Beta and Gammer live with their family."

"Who?" I asked dazed, looking at the magnificent statue of a wolf howling. 

"My second and thirt in command,"

"Adam and Darren live here?"

"Yes."

"Well at least I'll know someone," I smiled at him as I got out of the car.

"My Mum's here, along with Alana - which I know you'll be pleased to see Alana." Jordan said, walking around the car. "Kim lives here along with Adam's mate, Whitney. Everyone from the wedding will be here."

I was close to Jordans Mum, undoubtably close to Alana, and I met Adam and Whitney - who was a sweet girl with big blue eyes and a kind heart - regularly. 

I spoke to Darren plenty of times but just in passing. I hadn't seen Kim since the wedding and I hadn't seen Daisey for a while. 

As for Jordan's brothers and other sister I hadn't met yet. They in different parts of the country to represent the pack and report to Jordan anything that could threaten the pack. His sister was mated and married to another alpha so she had her own pack now. 

Still, she was visiting because this was also a family event. 

A word of warning from Adam told me that it could get uncomfortable at times having two dominant wolves together so hopefully Kourtney left her mate behind for this trip. 

"Do I look okay?" I nervously asked Jordan as he kissed me lightly and took my hand, guiding me into the mansion. 

"You look like a Queen," Jordan murmured in my ear, making me giggle as his breath tickled my ear. 

Jordan looked handsome in his designer white buttoned down shirt that had a black pattern down the side, dark jeans, white trainers and a silver watch. The smell of his aftershave made me want to jump his bones right in the car! It was nice and light on my nose and didn't overwhelm my senses. 

I wore a floaty light grey summer dress with a silk white cropped cardigan that had the sleeves rolled up, a silver bangle and gorgeous white heels that had loads of chrome coloured jewels on.

"They're here!" A child's voice called.

We strolled through the house, me facinated with the magnificent rooms of golds and whites and marbles. The pictures took my breath away as I stared up at family portraits and pictures of wolves running through the forest. 

I finally found myself stepping out on to a patio, squeezing Jordan's hand for comfort as about fifty pairs of eyes stared up at me - not including the kids splashing in the pool or climbing up the trees or playing chase with eachother. 

"There's my boy!" Maggie opened her arms, welcoming her son. I adored Maggie. She had such a lovely aura about her that when you felt down, she always made you feel better. She always put her family first and always wore a bright smile. "Oh, Fawn! You look beautiful! Come give me a hug!"

She pulled me against her and hugged me so tight that all I could do was hug her back and bathe in her open love. "How've you been, Maggie?"

"Oh, just fine, sweetheart. Please, call me Mum from now on." Maggie pulled back and linked my arm. "I'll introduce you to everyone! Jordan go get my daughter a drink!"

Tears pricked my eyes as Maggie beamed and started circling me around the pack. She had no idea how much her words meant to me. I couldn't help but smile to hear the pride in her voice. Her blonde hair and blue eyes were as bright as her personality. 

"There's my girl!" Alana's booming voice came, her arm suddenly linked on my other arm. 

Jordan caught up to me and handed me a glass of lemonade with a slice of lemon and thankfully some ice. 

Boy, I didn't realise how hot it was! 

"Thanks," I smiled and kissed his cheek. 

He followed with a can of beer as Maggie and Alana dragged me from person to person. 

I smiled and greeted everyone politely as people kissed my cheek and congratulated me and Jordan. 

Georgia and Kelly, who I remembered from the wedding smiled and chatted to me with their parents. "These two are my teenage grandchildren from Jack and Alice. Jack is my eldest son - but not too old for a kiss of his Mum!"

I laughed with Alice as Maggie kissed her son on the cheek, who carried the blue eyes and the brown hair like his brother, and a pink blush formed on his face from embarrasment. 

Next Maggie introduced me to Zoey and Jake, her other son who also had the brown hair and blue eyes trait, and their son John and their daughters Elizabeth and Mandy who missed their Uncle Jordan so much that they demanded he go play with them. 

With one last kiss he got dragged off to play and I got dragged off to meet more people. 

I met lots of Jordan's aunts and uncles and was formally intorduced to his grandmother, Rose. She kissed my cheek and beamed of how beautiful her next set of grandchildren were going to look like. 

I smiled politely but ignored the comment as I knew it wasn't happening. 

I didn't realise I was going to meet another major friend when Tom, a gay werewolf, complimented me on my outfit where I likewise complimented him on his. Right there and then we became friends, swapped numbers and he also came with me while I got introduced to everyone. 

I adored Tom and his bright, bubbly personality. His platinum blonde hair was styled to prefection and his green eyes showed trust and friendship to me, enhanced with eyeliner. He was a good looking guy that made woman sigh at the thought of him playing for the other team.

Thankfully Kourtney, Jordan's other sister, couldn't bring her husband as he had a meeting with his pack. Kourtney looked the image of her mother. Absolutely stunning with a killer figure and killer legs. Baby blonde hair glowed down her back, warm blue eyes looked over me and finally her face brightened with a smile.

After I met everyone I finally managed to catch up with Adam and Whitney, who was now four months pregnant with their first child where I found out that Kim was now three months pregnant and both were as big as a full term woman in labour with twins. 

Kim, who was sitting with Daisey and Lisa from her wedding, was sitting was a queen bitch pout and looking down on everyone. I wouldn't be saying hello to her. 

I'm a fair person, but I can never get past bitchiness. 

I also said hello to Scott and Mike whom were still in Jordan's bad books with the wedding incident. 

Finally, my feet hurting, Alana, Maggie, Tom and I finally sat down and chatted about everything. I looked over to see Jordan getting pushed in the pool by all the kids ganging up on him and started laughing. 

"Girlfriend, you totally have yourself a hottie!" Tom exclaimed, me already loving his camp personality. 

"Well he did come from my womb," Maggie giggled, clinking his champagne with Tom's as he replied, "Well Maggie, you are fabulous so I'm not shocked what-so-ever!"

"Now all I need is my little Alana mated and I'm a happy woman."

"Hell no!" Alana clicked her fingers and held her hand up. "I have commitment issues and I'm not looking to settle down."

"You will," I teased, giggling. 

"So, Fawn, am I going to be a grandmother?" Maggie smiled, "Since I won't be getting any from Alana yet."

"Um, I don't think so." I looked into my lemonade, suddenly feeling down. 

"Oh, I just assumed with you not drinking alcohol and all."

"Jordan will make a fine father," Tom commented, causing me to look back and see Jordan chasing the kids and laughing with them.

"Yeah," I agreed, hiding the pain in my voice. 

"He's so much like his father," Maggie murmured, "He'd have loved you, Fawn."

"Man! If she gives me daggers one more time I swear I'll melt her plastic face off, pregnant or not!" Alana growled, slugging back the champagne before I could answer. 

"Who?" Tom demanded, looking around. 

"Kim!" Alana snarled, "Sitting there all high and mighty. You know Fawn, I'd watch her. She already thinks she's Queen of the pack so if I were you, I'd put her in her place and have her whimpering under your teeth!"

"Just one problem, Alana." I said, sipping my drink. "I'm not a werewolf. I'm human. She'd crush me."

"Actually, even though you're a werewolf you're stronger than any woman in the pack. It comes with the territory." Alana grinned with an evil smile.

"You're bad," I laughed, Maggie giggling with me. 

Suddenly, I felt dizzy and my head went all cloudy. "Um, I'm just going to go get a glass of water. The heat's making me dizzy."

"Want me to come with?" Alana said, standing up anyway. 

"Sure," I said for what it was worth. 

Slowly making our way back into the mansion, I didn't reach the kitchen before I did pass out.

****

"Wakey, wakey Bambi." Jordan's voice swirled, causing me to come around a little.

I groaned as my eyes opened. "Jordan?"

"Here," He stroked my cheek gently. 

"Did I pass out?" I mumbled, rubbing my eyes. 

"Yes, too much heat." He said," Here drink this,"

He brought a glass of water up to my lips and held it there while I sipped some. 

"Thanks," I murmured lightly. 

"Feeling better?" He looked at me, worried. 

I gave myself a quick evaluation. "Actually, I feel great. Wierdly."

Despite his protests I stood up, pleased the ground didn't swirl. 

"How long was I out for?"

"A few minutes," He replied, wrapping an arm around me just in case I did feel dizzy. 

"Does everyone know I passed out?"

"No. Just me and Alana know. I felt something through the bond and came to find you."

I nodded then smiled up at him. 

"Maybe I should get a doctor to check you over, just in case. The pack doctor is downstairs. I could send Alana to get him for you?" Worry in his voice.

"No."

"Please," He said, giving me a look I couldn't say no to. "Humor me."

I sighed, "Please, Jordan. Can we enjoy the rest of the day and if I feel dizzy again I'll be quiet and let you get the doctor without a fight?"

He sighed and then smiled at me. "Fine. But I want to speak to the doctor now to give me peace of mind."

"Fine," I mumbled, finally seeing the patio doors where everyone was. 

Jordan sat me down in my seat again without anyone letting on I passed out, looked at me with worry and then went to find the doctor without taking his eyes off me. So protective!

Alana gave me a quizzical look so I nodded at her, also giving her peace of mind.

I was just getting back in the swing of conversation and feeling myself again when a sweet voice stopped me dead.

"Hello, Maggie." 

All of us looked up to see an exotic but extremely stunning woman standing with long, long tanned legs. Her raven black hair shone in the sun while her skin looked sun kissed. Her eyes were the most beautiful amber colour I've seen in my life and her figure made me green with envy, especially those huge boobs which were dying to escape from her tight red dress. 

She looked like a fashionista with her prefect body, perfect outfit, perfect face, pefectly manicured nails, perfect skin and perfect white teeth that almost blinded me. 

Honestly! Even with my enhanced eyesight I couldn't see a blemish or even one imperfection on this woman. 

Who the hell is she?

"Natalia!" Maggie exclaimed, shocked. "What are you doing here? I thought you were in New York?"

"I had some spare time in my schedual so I came to bless the happy couple." Her voice so sweet it gave me a toothache. 

I smiled up at her as he eyes locked on mine. Her eyes rove over me, inspecting. Unlike everyone else who didn't look directly into my eyes for some reason, her eyes met mine in a challenging manor. 

"You must be Fawn?" 

"That I am," I replied chirpily, noticing people looking curiously at us and then averting eyes. 

"So you're the woman who finally managed to snag Jordan's heart."

I simply smiled at her. 

Suddenly Jordan's wet figure stood next to me. 

"Hello, Jordan." She beamed at him. 

"Natalia." He nodded.

Her eyes went back to mine, staring directly at me. I stared back at her, challenging her back with an instant dislike. I continued to stare at her, nobody speaking until Natalia's eyes looked away from mine submissively.

"I came to congratulate you and your whore." Natalia smiled, everone suddenly went so quiet I could hear a pin drop without my enhanced hearing.

Now, as I said, I was a fair person. I gave everyone a chance, even a second chance. I prefered friends over enemies any day. But I didn't tolerate people talking about me as if I weren't there.

Standing up I snarled, "Excuse me, Princess. I don't take kindly to people disrespecting me. Now, since I am now part of this pack and they are now my family, why don't you tell them everything you know about me. I am, after all, their alpha's mate and Queen. I have no secrets -" I sat down and crossed my arms, staring at her. "- So why don't you go ahead and tell them what you found out about me, Miss Detective."

"If you insist." Natalia shrugged, everyone's eyes suddenly on her as she turned. "Our dear Queen is, shockingly, a stripper. She dances around in skimpy underwear while everyone throws money at her. Now, I'm not so sure about everyone else but I wouldn't want a whore who throws herself at men as my Queen."

"Natalia, you're just embarrasing yourself." I replied, icily. "Everyone here knows I was a stripper."

"Did you hear that?" Jordan demanded, "Was a stripper. Fawn doesn't work there anymore. She quit because she doesn't need to work there. Nobody here cares that she was a stripper. She's not anymore out of respect for me and my family."

"Everyone has a past and I know the reasons of her job and I'm sure glad of her job else I wouldn't have met and mated with her. I accepted that she was a stripper. It was her choice. She's accepted that I'm a werewolf and she's welcomed my pack into her life like the Queen she is. Now, aside from my mate and your Queen what do you have to say to the pack?"

Natalia's eyes narrowed, "I won't recognise a barren human as my Queen who is unable to give this pack strong pups to take over you, should something happen."

Alana stood up. "Now you just listen here, hussy! If Fawn doesn't put you in your place I will!"

I put my hand on her shoulder. "Alana, it's okay. Natalia's right. I can't have kids and give Jordan strong pups. Jordan knew that before he took me as his mate, even though I told him not to. He took me as his mate because he loves me."

"The mating bond is invalid without a pregnancy. You are not our Queen and you never will be."

"How do you even know I'm barren?" I demanded, suddenly feeling violated. 

"A friend of a friend. I wanted to do my homework before I gave my blessing. When I came across your medical files I thought the pack had a right to know, along with Jordan should he not know of this." I was really starting to dislike her.

"That's a invasion of my privacy-"

Jordan cut me off "- that will be dealt with. Not only have you disrespected my mate, you've disrespected this pack with your manners. Now dissapear from my sight and do not return until you are on your knee's begging Fawn for your forgiveness."

Growling and huffing Natalia turned and walked away on her designer heels like the diva she was. 

Scott stood up, "For what it's worth, Fawn. I vouch for the whole of the pack when I say this. You are our Queen and Jordan is one lucky wolf for having a mate so accepting as you are. I, for one, am proud to call you my Queen."

"Thank you, Scott. That means a lot to me." I couldn't help but smile at him. 

I sat back down as everyone began their conversations again. This time Jordan sat next to us and draped his wet arm over me. 

"Fawn, I'm sorry about the whole grandmother thing," Maggie said, her beautiful eyes full of worry. "Me and my big mouth."

"It's okay, Mum." I smiled, seeing how my words caused her to smile. 

Suddenly, I began to feel dizzy again. Despite trying to hide it, Jordan wasn't stupid. 

And before I knew it, Jordan was catching me as everything went black. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

998K 31.1K 32
Alpha Gage was known for his ruthless army when threatened and his words... or lack thereof. It was said that he didn't speak much and when he did it...
989K 22.4K 23
He caressed my soft cheek with his rough hands yet so gentle whenever they touch me"Jade,my love don't leave me come back with me" He is so vulnerabl...
35.6K 695 55
Mariah is a trauma nurse her life isn't always perfect, three years ago her mother died when she graduated University her father abandoned her and he...
1.1M 33.3K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...