The Magic Of Our Love |Boboib...

By Puffy_The_Quoter

[Completed] Master Makarov from fairy tail decides to send [Full Name] To Pulau Rintis,a place where his dear... More

||Just a Short Note!||
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
||Skip this part :3||
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
|Flashback|
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
||The Magic of our Love||
|Author's Note|

Chapter 18

1.6K 80 5
By Puffy_The_Quoter

Third Person's POV

All of them entered the library,Makarov leads them to a nearby table.

"Have a seat,"the old man instructed

"I'm Makarov dryer Fairy tail's current Guild master"The gang nod in unison,And introduced themselves.

"So if you don't mind us asking sir makarov,But where's [Name]?"Said a red bandana wearing boy.

Makarov took a deep breath,

"Has my dearest [Name] told you about something?"Master makarov started,All of them looked at him in confusion.

Boboiboy Calmed himself down,Trying to figure out of [Name] hid something from them...

"N-no,She hasn't"The dino capped boy stammered,Makarov's eyes slightly widened.

He sighed and looked down at the ground.

"I was the one who sent [Name] to live with your grandad"Makarov started,Taking a glance at the said boy.All of them nod.

>𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙<

Boboiboy stood up with wide eyes,The others stayed silent.

"N-no!,You're lying!,"The boy shouted,His heart shattered within a second.Tear dangerously wanting to spill out of his eyes.

Without hesitation,Boboiboy placed both of his hands on makarov's shoulders.Shaking him vigorously with mixed feelings.

Gopal and fang Held boboiboy,While yaya stepped infront.

"Pull yourself together!,"Ying Said,Trying to hold back her tears,All of them tried but failed.

"Calm down boboiboy...[Name] wouldn't want this"The pink hijab wearing girl sadly stated,then lowered her head at the mention of your name.

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN [NAME]'S GONE!!,WE'RE HER FRIENDS FOR GOD'S SAKE.WE SHOULD'VE PROTECTED HER!"The dino capped boy yelled,while tears fell from his eyes,"I should have protected her..."

"...It's all my fault..."

[Name]'s POV

I stared at the book i front of me,questions started filling my head.

'Will this work?'

'But what if it doesn't?What will happen to me?Will i keep trying?Can boboiboy forgive me?-'

It all stopped once lucy smacked my head.

"Thanks..."I mumbled,Then opened the book..

Some of it's pages writings started fading,Making them unreadable.

Then i finally found it,The spell...

I carefully read the certain page,

'This spell requires a tremendous amount of magic power.Mostly it will drain the user's magic til it's last drop,Making the user unable to use magic for the rest of her/his life.

"Unable to use magic. . ."I mumbled,It was a risky decision,But is it really worth a shot?.

Shaking my head to snap out of those thoughts,I stood up.Book in hand,As i approached Gray and the others.

"Did ya get any information [Name]?"Natsu said,

I nod,Showing them the page that i found.

All of their eyes widened,As expected.

Lucy glanced at me,"A-are you...sure about this?"

"Yes."

Natsu raised a brow"But what if it-"but was cut off when wendy placed her hand on his mouth preventing him from finishing his words.

I looked down at my feet,If it doesn't work . . .What do i do?

Gray placed a hand on my shoulder,A small smile formed across his lips.

"Ignore what natsu said,Let's give it a try tomorrow,Kay?"I looked up at him,And smiled sadly.

|| The Next Day ||

Boboiboy's POV

Sir makarov let us stay at the guilt for a couple of days,Good thing they had extra rooms.If not then i don't know where will we sleep.

Still,My heart can't stop aching...I can't accept the fact that [Name]'s gone...

"No..."

Stop saying nonsense,[Name] will comeback.I know it...

"How can i be so sure of that?well,At least for now I'm sure that she isn't dead."I mentally slapped myself,

*Knock,knock*

Huh?how could the gang be up at this early?It's like 2 am in the Morning.

"Come in?"

The door slowly opened,It showed.Sir makarov?

"Sir. . .Makarov?you're up this early?"I questioned,The old man chuckled as he went closer to me.

"May i?"He said,His eyes Glancing at the stop besides me.I nod

"What's on your mind child?must be something important for you to wake up this early."Another chuckles escaping his lips,I can't help but do it too.

"Yeah. . ."

Silence went over for a couple of seconds,Until sir makarov broke it.And said something that made my heart skip a beat.

"It's about [Name],Am i right dear child?"My cheeks quickly turned red,Looking away then scratching my cheek sleepishly.

"Y-yeah"

"And I'm guessing that you have feelings for her too?"

And again,I only nodded.

"Have you confessed to her yet?"

"Yes,before she left us. . .She promised that she'll come back and be mine..."

Third Person's POV

Fairy tail's master stood up infront of boboiboy.

"My deepest apologies child...I should've told her to not come back,But she still did."

The dino capped boy Shook his head,

"N-no sir,what's done is done.For now we should believe in her"

The old man smiled,and bid farewell before leaving the room.

Tears formed in the corner of boboiboy's chocolate brown eye,his emotions getting the best of him.As he placed a hand on his chest feeling his heart beat race.

"[Name]...Please come back"

|| Timeskip ||

"And that should do it!,Thanks for the help"A scarlet girl said

"No problem,And thanks for letting us come with you guys"Quake the leader replied with a smile.

"I still can't believe that you can transform into Seven!"A certain blue flying cat exclaimed,

Quake only chukled.

"Hey look,The three troublemakers aren't doing anything stupid-"Gopal was cut off when fang elbowed him.

Ying and yaya looked at the three with sad eyes.

"They've been like that,Since [Name] left and never came back..."Ying said,yaya slightly gasped at what ying had accidentally said.

Lightning and light stormed at different directions without saying a word.While water on the other hand,Is just sitting at a tree trunk,His eyes staring into the sky,He doesn't seem to be bothered by the sunlight.

Quake sighed,and looked at natsu's team then bowed.making them flinch

"Sorry about my brothers...They're quite sensitive when someone mentions [Name]'s name"

Natsu had his arms above his head,Eyes closed.

"Don't worry I'm sure [Name]'s safe there,Just have faith in her."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

552 19 10
Y/n is a teenage girl with no friends her family abandoned her when she was Little and she lives with her grandma her life in school was hell to her...
40.2K 1.7K 26
"So.." he began, shifting to look at her now instead. "Why'd you leave?" There it was, the question she had dreaded from the start. Lucy closed her e...
5.4K 110 18
{[Fairy Tail]} (Don't read this unless you like cringe. Thanks) (First fanfiction - 2017?) Hiya! So, this is my top OTP's in Fairy Tail! Not a one sh...
16.9K 784 40
(A / N : This story takes place after 1 year after Retak'ka / Boboiboy Galaxy Movie 2 incident. ) What if Boboiboy had a painfull yet sad memory? Wha...