Insane- A villain that can ch...

By hi_imtired

(I do not own the cover picture or MHA/BNHA or most the characters in this story, I just own the plot and wri... More

ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ¹
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ²
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ³
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁴
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁵
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁶
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁷
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁸
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁹
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ¹⁰
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ¹¹
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ¹²
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ¹³
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ¹⁴
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ¹⁵
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ¹⁶
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ¹⁷
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ¹⁸
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ¹⁹
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ²⁰
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ²¹
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ²²
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ²³
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ²⁴
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ²⁵
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ²⁶
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ²⁷
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ²⁸
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ²⁹
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ³⁰
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ³¹
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ³²
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ³³
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ³⁴
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ³⁵
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ³⁶
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ³⁸
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ³⁹
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁴⁰
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁴¹
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁴²
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁴³
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁴⁴
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁴⁵
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁴⁶
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁴⁷
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁴⁸
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁴⁹
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁵⁰▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼
ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ⁵¹ *ᴱᴺᴰ*

ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ³⁷

4.4K 188 85
By hi_imtired

(Third person)

After Aizawa ran off, Midoriya let out a sigh. His eyes faded and his smile flew away.
'What's going on?' Recovery girl asked.
'I was just distracting everyone... to make todoroki forget about a secret momentarily, I guess.. and the hugs were to cover up the action I pulled on him..' Midoriya explained.

'I don't get it..' she said.
Midoriya jumped onto the floor, then walked over to a bed.
'I'm gonna nap... my energy is drained..' He said.
'Are you okay?' She walked over to him.
He sat on the bed and smiled.

'I'm fine.. just got no energy..'
She reached up and placed her hand on his head.
'Then, get some rest, I'll get you a healthy energy drink...' she said.
Midoriya nodded, then laid on the bed.
'Thanks..' he mumbled.

She walked off, and it wasn't long before he fell asleep.

***

It was the middle of the first lesson, Midoriya had been asleep for around half an hour before He was given an energy drink. Recovery girl used a small pin to prick Midoriyas finger, then she sucked the blood up in a little machine. She began reading the complex information.

'I don't understand why your energy level is so low...' she said, looking surprised at the machine.
'It's fine.. I know why..' he yawned.
'Why?' She asked.
'I can't say, it's secret information...'

'Well, apart from that.. your iron levels are good, and your vitamin levels are okay...' she walked to a draw, opened it, hen took out a box of pills.
'Take one of these for the next three night, it may help regulate your energy levels..' she said, handing the pills to him. He took them with a smile.

'Thank you... then, I'll get to class..' He said, and he waved as he walked off.
He found his class doing physical training outside, and walked up to Aizawa. Aizawa looked at him.
'Are you better?' He asked cautiously.

'Yes, she said I was just very low on energy...' He said.
'Hmm.. you should stop using energy healing..' Aizawa implied, then he looked towards the kids.
They were playing baseball, but with quirks.

'Do you wanna play? There's still about 40 minutes left of the lesson...' Aizawa asked.
'Yeah, sure...' Midoriya stretched.
'You can join the batting team, then.. where Bakugō is.' Aizawa said.

Midoriya walked over to Bakugō and sat down.
'Did you get fixed?' Katsuki asked.
'Hm? She said I was low on energy...' Midoriya explained.
'Are you sleeping enough?' He asked.
Midoriya nodded.

Kirishima Pat Bakugo on the shoulder.
'Your up bro!' Kirishima grinned.
'Shut up! Don't call me that shitty hair.' Bakugo said as he walked up, taking a bat and a helmet. When he whacked the ball, explosions came out of it making it zoom flew the sky, along with the bat.

'DIE!' He yelled, as he ran for as many bases as he could. Iida was on their team, so the ball got back to the pitcher when Katsuki reached second base.
'Beat that shitty Deku!' He yelled.

Midoriya grinned, feeling competitive. He picked up a helmet, pulling it over his head, then he picked up a bat and walked to home base. He hit the tip of the bat in the middle of the plate, then held it up over his shoulder. The pitcher pitched it fast, but to Midoriya, it was slow. He swung the bat hard, smashing the ball over the whole playing field completely.

Iida zoomed after it. Midoriya placed the bat on the ground, then began to walk to first base. As he was walking, he released an intimidating aura. And it only grew stronger. He walked past the person at first base, they fell over and held their hands up in defence.

His aura remained thick, and spread further until wind was blowing past everyone on the playing field. Some of he weaker people fell over, others instinctively got in a fighting stance. He walked past second base. When Iida came in contact with the intense aura, he dropped the ball and stood frozen.

Midoriya glared at him as he continued walking to third base. It was as if his glare sent a gust of fear filled wind towards Iida, causing him to topple over. His fear filled eyes didn't leave Midoriya, and the ball rolled further away from Iida because of Midoriyas way of manipulating his life force and energy.

Eventually, Midoriya stepped on home base, and his aura disappeared. He looked towards Bakugo with a smile.
'Well, I suppose I won...' Midoriya teased, then he went and sat down.
Everyone collected their thoughts, then the game continued.

Midoriyas team eventually had enough runs to move to the fielding. Bakugo started off as the pitcher, he exploded the ball towards the batter. They couldn't hit it the first time because it was too fast. The second throw, they hit it far. Midoriya eyed the ball, then kicked his foot off the ground, launching himself towards it.

He caught it mid air, then landed on the ground and threw it all the way back to Katsuki. The batter was of course out. Bakugo and Midoriya continued to get people out, and when three were out, they swapped around. Midoriyas team easily won in the end, and the class went back to their classroom, waiting for the second lesson to start.

Aizawa stood in front of Midoriyas desk and sighed.
'Well... you missed the talk about the sports festival, basically, you have tomorrow and Thursday off to prepare, you can come to school and train here or you can train else where.. that's about it...' he explained.

Midoriya nodded.
'Then, see you tonight..' he said, then he left the room.
The bell rung, and all might sprung into the room.
'I am here!' He bellowed.
Everyone greeted him. Eventually, the kids all got up and walked out of the classroom. They headed down to the field to do physical training.

Everyone was doing their own thing. Running, stretching, practicing with their quirk. Mostly, preparing themselves for the sports festival. Midoriya was stretching, alone, away from the others.

All might walked up to Midoriya.
'Young Midoriya. We need to talk.' He asserted.
Midoriya averted his gaze towards him.
'Yes?' Midoriya asked.

All might launched his fist at him, but he acted fast and blocked his punch.
'I'm not sure you can consider this talking..' Midoriya implied.
All might grabbed Midoriyas wrist, causing him to flinch from all the little wounds under the bandages.

He lifted Midoriya up, then threw his fragile body across the oval. When Midoriya came in contact with the ground, he flipped off of it and onto his feet. He yawned in a teasing manner, then appeared behind all might.

'What are you trying to pull?' Midoriya asked.
All might grinned.
'I was just wondering how capable the new student was. Seems I underestimated you.' He stated.
'Hmm? You're not even going all out. Why don't you actually fight me, hero.' Midoriya smiled.

All might went to punch Midoriya, but he had already disappeared. All might made a small gasp, then looked around. Midoriyas foot appeared kicking him in the face, then Midoriya disappeared again.

After all might remained confused, Midoriya appeared in front of him.
'If you can't keep up.. how do you expect to win? Or are you just not going all out?' Midoriya smirked.
'How are you doing that?' He asked.

'Hmm? I am fast, and I can manipulate my presence. That's all..' Midoriya smiled. Oh
'Impossible...' all might muttered.
'What? We're you planning on passing your quirk to me or something?' Midoriya chuckled.

'Yes, yes I am. You have abilities that surpass a pro, but not the mental maturity, or thought process of a hero..' all might explained.
'Ohhh, well... find someone else. I don't want a quirk...' Midoriya smiled.

'You already have a quirk though..' all might said.
'Huh?' Midoriya flinched.
'Recently, you've had a different aura... you've got more power... you've gotten a quirk, possibly from all for one?' He whispered.

Midoriya clicked his tongue.
'Yeah, so what?' He muttered.
'Nothing, just, sorry he did that to you.' All might placed a hand on the young boys head to pat it, but Midoriyas eyes went wide.

He grabbed all nights hand and flipped him over into the ground. There was enough force to make the ground around the hero crack. Midoriya backed away, staying in a fighting stance.
'I told you no! I don't want it!' Midoriya yelled.

All might sat up, then frowned.
'Boy, why are you scared? That is not how my power is transferred.' All might implied.
'What if you're lying. Because that's how he did it. Then he forced me to use it! I don't like the pain!' Midoriya yelled.

All might made a sympathetic look.
'Mines passed through consuming my DNA... not touch. I have no reason to lie.' He explained.
Midoriya eventually calmed down, then sighed.

'Please then.. leave me alone... I don't want your quirk, give it to someone who's going to live, I'm not.. I'll probably die before I graduate...' the young boy murmured, before walking away from the hero and towards the other students.

Todoroki ran up to Midoriya and pat his shoulder, making him flinch.
'Midoriya, are you okay? You look distressed...' todoroki mentioned. Midoriya turned around with a smile.
'I'm fine...'

'Okay... well.. I was wondering if, tomorrow you wanted to train with me for the festival?' Todoroki asked hopefully.
'Um, sure... I'll give you my phone number and you can text me the details?' Midoriya suggested.
Todoroki nodded with a small satisfied grin.

—————
A/n

Hello! Unfortunately I have caught a cold and am unable to proof read this chapter.
I am also going on a 12 day holiday, so I most likely will not be able to update.

Thanks for reading! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 921 30
Izuku always wondered where he went wrong in his life. He wondered what he did wrong to deserve everything he got. After a intern messed up telling h...
9.5K 135 24
[Complete!] "I'm sorry ------," Without hesitation, I slit their throat. I covered my mess. My sanity? Don't question it. My life is controlled by m...
12.5K 514 14
‼️NOMU DEKU STORY‼️ Izuku Midoriya, quirkless and hated by everyone around him. Too trusting for his own good, it only ever brings him pain. It's a t...
78.8K 1.8K 14
Hi. I'm Akira Haruno. Well my dad tell allmight to train and yeAh he accepted it. Every people that knows my quirk think of me as a Villain. Thats wh...