Bakudeku Omegaverse

Від KIAtablinshere

you know you want to (^_____^) Більше

a little info. for you
k-kacchan!?
confrontation
I did...that!!!
come back to his senses
just for a while
deku's plan in action
DADDY
are you jealous?
important notice
funny fujoshi moment at class
temptation
the strange feeling
Is it right
hints
seduction and denial
work time
help... me
help... me ( part 2)
UA got a suprise
important
strange behaviour
y-you temptress!!
important
Too much to bear
war
harsh treatment
IMPORTANT
Whats happening?!
NOT A CHAPTER!!
something's lurking...somewhere
Without you part 1
without you part 2
A quick notice
cover (It's not a chapter.Sorry)
without you part 3
aizawa and present mic
without you part 4
happy belated birthday
what are you trying?
cover(still not a chap.)
GOD DAMMNIT
WTF just happened!?
To where?
EXPLANATION
save me
new
love you

threats threats THREATS!!!

15K 344 436
Від KIAtablinshere

Deku's Pov

Kachaan took a step forward and I took one step back. My back hit the bathroom door. " yes k-kachaan??" I said nervously.

" what are you trying to do?" He said softly.

He slammed his left hand beside my head and his right hand grabbed my leg and pulled it up to his hip. I couldn't balance so I accidentaly grabbed his shoulders.

O
M
G

Kachaan looked at me. His eyes filled with lust. I felt something poke me then I looked down.

Kachaan had a BONER.

Too suprised to look at it I looked back at his face.

My face heated up as he looked me in the eyes.

" look what you do to me!!" He yelled causing me to wince from the harshness of his voice.

He leaned in and grazed my neck with his teeth.

" deku.... I'm gonna fuck you so hard." He whispered to me.

I gasped and thought.

No no no!!!

I wasn't physically or emotionally ready for him!!! Plus, his boner looks huge!

I gathered all my strength and pushed him away.

He stumbled back a little with a smirk.

I couldn't stay here.

" I-I'll be b-back soon!" I squeaked.
Rushing off. I ran out of the dorm room leaving the door open. HECK!! I DIDN'T HAVE MY SHOES ON!!

I made a dash down the hall until I arrived at the last door. Not bothering to knock, I just entered. Kirishima was there cuddling kiminari?

How cute.

" deku whats wrong!!" Kirishima asked concerned. I told them what happened earlier . But I didn't tell them about my plan.

"andhesaidhewasgoingtofuckmehardIdon'tthinkI'mreadyforthat." I said in one breath.

" calm down...don't you know that bakubro is in a rut??" He asked.

" I know" I said.

" so why would you want to wear something like that?? I'm suprised that you aren't raped yet." Kiminari stated.

" just wear more clothes... that it" kirishima said.

Kirishima grabbed kiminari's leg.

" I'll leave so you can be alone"

Kiminari blushed and looked away.

I walked out and closed the door.
Not wanting to go back to my dorm so soon, I went to uraraka.

I knocked a few times and the door opened. "Whats up deku? " she asked sleepily.

She was in a big pink button up shirt and a pillow under her arm and pink bunny shoes on.

"Oh I thought you were up... sorry, I just came to change" I said pulling on the shorts tail.

She looked me up and down causing me to blush harder.

She let me in, closed the door and climbed into her bed then dozed off.

I looked around her closet for my clothes but didn't find them. I only saw a suit of clothes so I changed into it. After I changed into the clothes I stepped out and locked the door.

( Author--Uraraka totally planned him to wear it... just read the part again if you don't get it.)

(Uraraka in her mind thinking of all the things bakugou will do to deku when he see's him in the outfit.)

Deku's wearing the below:

(But the crop top is a lighter green.)

I felt hungry. I decided to go to a restaurant... honestly I just wanted to clear my mind from what kachaan said. The fact that he wants to fuck me silly is playing again and again in my head.

(Author-- bleep that f word out. Our little cinnamon roll would never cuss.)

I accidentally bump into someone. Sorry I mumbled and then started to walk away.

A hand grabbed me.

I turned around to see a pair of heterochromia eyes looking at me.

" hey Todoroki- san whats up" I asked trying to sound happy.

He looked at me confused. Like I did something wrong.

" whats up with you midoriya?" He asked." Look at where you were going to go"

I looked before me. I looked into the busy street.

Oops😅

" thanks todo." I smiled at him.

2 hours later

Todoroki and I were at this self serve restaurant.

I ordered half a pound of bacon and egg batter but Todoroki only ordered 1 pound of bacon. We ate and talked.

It was getting late. Todoroki payed amd we left. I felt a bit guilty for him to pay for everything even though he kept on telling me that it was fine.

As we made our way to campus I started to feel cold.

Shouto must have noticed because he wrapped his arms around me.

" well you're going to get cold if you wear something like that. Aren't you afraid that a horny male alpha passes you and just decide to ' take a taste' ?"

I blushed at his comment. " I think i'll be fine" I replied. As he walked me to my dorm room door. I gave him a hug.

I slowly entered the room like a teenager coming from a party at midnight.

As I was creeping to my bedroom.

I heard a growl.

I shuddered. " H-hey kachaan" I said weakly. I was pulled Back and landed on the couch. I couldn't see anything.

Kachaans hand trailed up my leg.

The started to suck on my neck. I let out a small moan. I involuntarily grabbed at his neck.

The skirt was then torn off. GREAT. Now I have to buy it back!.

My underwear was then torn off.

No ones POV

Kachaan grabbed deku's hard dick and started to jerk him off. " faster!" Deku said.

Accidentally.

Kachaan did as the omega said. Deku suddenly realising what he did. " w-w-wait! Kachaan!".

Kachaan paused. Then growled.

"I SWEAR DEKU. IF YOU KEEP SAYING NO I'M GONNA BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF!!"

" AND WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SMELL LIKE THE HALF N HALF BASTARD!!?!?!?!?"

Deku didn't...couldn't say anything.

Kachaan let go of deku's dick and said "get ready tomorrow. I'm gonna fuck you whether you want me to or not" kachaan said softly but he knew deku heard.

Deku gulped.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Author-- I don't know if you think this chapter is boring but in the next one, I'll make deku as kinky and horny as possible ;)

Bye!!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

261K 5.9K 42
Who knew that Deku could ever do this (WARNING LEMON 🍋) (YAOI)
506K 20.5K 65
This story is divided into three parts. Alpha Katsuki Bakugo Alpha Eijiro Kirishima Alpha Shoto Todoroki Omega Reader. This is an A/B/O story. N...
49.4K 1.4K 30
//Being Edited and rewritten a bit// Katsuki Bakugou lived with His mom and dad Mitsuki and Masaru. His mom was a Beta and his dad was an Alpha. He l...
254K 4.1K 58
Our favorite loud blonde.