stay with me ( m.p )

De tsunamimary

Elizabeth & Malia are finally done with school . Jakeeyp is their best friend . They go to his party and Eliz... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Sorry
Chapter 4
Description of all the girls
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Authors Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Note :)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Not an Update
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
New book
A/n
What's up Guys!
FOREVER AND ALWAYS

Chapter 36

749 20 0
De tsunamimary

Myles' POV
I opened the door so mad .
" How could you , Elizabeth ? Does that ring mean anything to you ?"
" Does it mean anything to you ? You were the one that broke my heart twice and i still forgave you ? So you think twice . "
" Well my bad , i was in a bad ways at the time ."
" So FREAKIN' what myles . I am always in bad times , but i don't have the freakin' nerve to cheat on YOU ! You are so ungrateful . I gave you everything , my trust , love and my heart and you think that just because i say i don't trust you no more you get all mad ."
" What ever , Elizabeth . I'm leaving . "
" Get the freak out then . I don't care if i can do it before then i can live without you now ."
Then i slammed the door and drove back to Malia and Kalin's apartment . i got there and Kalin looked at me weird .
" What's wrong bro ?"
" Why don't you ask , Elizabeth ?"
Kalin looked at me in shock .

Kalin's POV
i got into my car and drove to Myles and Elizabeth's apartment . I heart sobbing from inside . I ran in and saw Malia and Elizabeth both on the floor in the bathroom . I ran to Malia and saw tears running down her face . Just then paramedics came in and put Elizabeth on the gurney .
" What happened Malia ?"
" She said she needed to go to the bathroom and then i walked to the bathroom because she was taking so long , the door was locked so i kicked down the door and saw her on the floor unconscious . "
" You don't think .."
" Couldn't have . You don't see anything new on her arms ."
" we we will have to see ."
We got into the car and drove to the hospital . I told Malia to text the squad .

Elizabeth's POV
( the time of the incident )
" Malia , i need to go to the bathroom , while im in there pick a movie . "
" Okay ."
I looked back at Malia before i entered the bathroom . I looked at my seld in the mirror . I saw my old scars and cried . I kept asking myself how could he do this ? why would he do this to me ? i cried and cried . I started to get light headed and fainted . Just then everything went black .

Dom's POV
I got a text from Kalin .
' You guys its an emergency . Just meet us at the hospital ASAP . we will tell you everything there . '
" Jake , look at this !"
he stared at the text with wide eyes .
" Lets go ."
we ran outside and hopped into the car . Jake started to drive to the hospital . As soon as we got there we ran in .
" Elizabeth Brandon , please ."
" Ah , yes , down the hall to your left . "
" thanks ma'am ."
We ran to the room and saw Malia crying and Kalin comforting her . We looked to the side and saw Elizabeth hooked to the machine with so many needles hooked to her .
" What happened ?"
" She passed out ."
" Is she in a coma ?"
" We don't know . All the doctor said was that she is unconcious .."
As soon as Kalin said that , alarms started to go off and nurses and doctor came running in . A doctor came out and said ," Family of Elizabeth brandon ."
We all stood up and the doctor said ,"Well i hate to say this , but Elizabeth .."

// Nice Chapter huh . ❤️😭 //

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

3.8K 103 49
Emma finally found the right love. What will happen in this love story of hers? Just when she thinks everything is going to be fine something happens...
7.9K 185 41
Alice just recently moved to California ( Bay Area ) with her best friend Rachel from Florida. They meet two boys named Kalin and Myles. Myles and...
322K 14.6K 41
Different worlds, Different circumstances, Fate brought them together, But will they remain there?
The New Girl De Halei

Ficțiune adolescenți

1.4M 32.4K 38
Growing up in an a broken home has made 17 year old Elizabeth Scott tough as nails. When she moves to a new school she doesn't expect anything exciti...