The Alphas' Treasure

Por YOLOwriting101

Danny's eyes met with the man he has not seen in four years. Yet in all that time he couldn't suppress the de... Más

𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒*

𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡

2.5K 100 57
Por YOLOwriting101

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺

***

"So...you are telling me...your son transported you both to me? Never having been here before, just did this?" Magnus asked one more time, causing Danny to chuckle as he nodded. "I can already tell you both will have a powerful child. Magnificent!"

"Magnificent is you too! Look at what you've done to the place!" Danny exclaimed, wanting to retract that statement instantly since everything was all over the place.

Magnus smiled, flicking his fingers and everything began to move back into place. Doing it as if it was nothing new and Danny was even more impressed.

Kingston on the other hand was unimpressed.

"You know what this place lacks?" He questioned, standing up as Magnus stood up with him. Already having an attachment to him since he resembled his father.

Following him closely and Danny watched in amazement as he continued to follow Kingston around. Actually listening to his words and soaking every single word.

"What does it lack?"

"A piece of entertainment! Where's a TV in here?" Kingston asked, and Magnus frowned. Looking around only for his eyes to widen.

"A television?"

"Yeah...TV? Abbreviation for television?"

"I knew that!" Magnus chuckled playfully, frowning as he looked at Kingston shyly. "What exactly does a TV look like?"

Kingston smiled, frowning as he tried to find a way to describe it.

"It's better for me to think it than describe it - it's weird-."

Magnus pressed his fingers to Kingston's head, shocking him when a golden stream began to circle into a shape. Showing that a flat screen appeared on a table stand, more modern than anything else in the house.

Kingston staring in shock as this was the flat screen he had in one of his rooms in his house. Amazed that Magnus could do such a thing. Even had a remote on the side and everything.

"What do you watch on...TV?" Magnus asked, grabbing the remote as he began to turn it on. Amazed when there began to be things on the screen. Smiling at Kingston as he nodded happily and faced back forward.

Danny walked beside Kingston, wrapping his arm around his as he watched Magnus. Almost amazed at how he was as a person.

"I don't know what to say..." Danny whispered to Kingston as Magnus scrolled through channels so fast. Not even having a chance to really look at the channels.

Yet as he scrolled it began to become apparent that he was bored of such a thing. Making Kingston wonder if there was really a way to entertain Magnus since he was who he was.

"Is this TV?"

"Basically."

Magnus pouted slightly, scrolling some more until he stopped instantly. Gasping at the screen and Kingston's eyes widened greatly.

Showing Magnus walk towards the screen and fall to his knees. Kingston shocked as he looked back at Kingston and pointed at the men on the screen.

"Who are they?" He whispered, pointing at the screen as Kingston already knew who it was. His eyes closing in irritation and Danny's face twisting in disgust.

"Luca...Ki." Kingston snapped and Magnus fell pale, facing forward only to see Luca talking into the camera. Danny already wanting to sink his claws into his throat. Seeing that he was evidently trying to hide the scar mark on his neck because of Danny.

He's seen that man before beside Luca and began to see an uncanny resemblance. Making him realize that that was his-.

"Hello everyone! Today we are guest staring on the awards ceremony to honor Omegas, Betas, and Alphas alike for special honors. Such an honor for us to be here." The other man talked, Kingston seeing that his name was below him on the screen, revealing Jay Ki.

"It is an honor! There are just some people I am looking forward to the most! I don't know about you, but I am aching to meet this one person." Luca breathed, making people laugh even though Danny knew otherwise.

"Who might this person be to cause such an 'aching' inside such a man?" The producer asked, Luca shaking his finger at him as Jay grinned.

"Secrets! It's been a while since I've seen this person though. It may be positive...may be not. Who cares though." Luca chuckled and suddenly narrowed his eyes at the screen.

Kingston instantly looking away and began to walk away from the screen. Not wanting to see Luca because he cared for him still - slightly. He already knew something like this was going to happen - just didn't know so fast.

"Magnus what's with your obsession of someone you don't know? He's a Ki? His job is to kill Danny and you. His family is the reason why-."

"I know. I killed Joong when I was five, yeah?" Magnus interrupted, letting Kingston know he didn't care. "Looking in his eyes I can already read his future... I'm going to be with this man - he's mine..."

Kingston flinched, watching as Magnus stood and grinned at him.

"You look uncomfortable..."

"I am-."

"He isn't! Have Luca all you want-!"

"No, you can't. He's my Second-Chance Mate." Kingston mumbled and Magnus frowned upon such a thing. A chuckle leaving his lips and he pointed at the screen.

"That's my Mate. You have Dae-Jung, don't worry about Luca, no?"

Kingston took a deep breath, nodding at his statement.

"You're right. Luca is all yours...but he is trying to kill us-."

"He won't. He won't kill anyone in the end...he's actually..." Magnus looked back at the screen, looking into his eyes. Suddenly looking away as he clenched his eyes closed. "Yes...he won't be killing any of you. There's two alternatives to this. You treat him the way that you've been doing before - Dae-Jung - then he will kill one of you. Not who you think, he'll kill one of you on accident and will kill himself in guilt. The other alternative...is he won't kill anyone...that's all I'm saying."

Kingston looked at Danny and saw him have his face twisted in disgust. Looking like he didn't believe a word he was saying.

Magnus suddenly shoved the TV to the ground and everyone expected it to break. Only for it to turn into golden dust and he sighed.

"If you don't mind, I think it is time that I leave this place. You both are three generations after me, so this is perfect. Now I can leave and you can take me back to your home."

"That's the thing, Aeneas just...placed us here." Danny sighed, chuckling at the thought of his baby doing such a thing. "I don't know how to necessarily get back."

Magnus kind of sensed such a thing happening, except he was becoming antsy. All he wanted to do was find this Luca person and it was evident to him that Kingston had an attachment towards him. Except it made sense.

Danny on the other hand hated his guts and he could see it evidently.

"I'm sure your son will get us back."

"Yeah, when he wants to." Danny snorted, chuckling as he noticed the way Magnus looked suddenly desperate.

His expression disturbed him because he knew it was for Luca.

"I am telling this for your own good, but don't be too excited to see Luca. He's evil, insane, and a pathological liar. Loved Kingston and yet was willing to kill me to get him, which would ultimately kill him as well. You are honestly setting yourself up for failure getting affiliated with Luca."

Magnus didn't bother saying anything, because he already saw the future set for Luca. It was unfortunate that Danny thought such a thing since Luca was going to save his life in the end.

He refused to say a word in fear it'd alter the future and it didn't help he couldn't read either of their futures. It was becoming apparent to him that their child was much more powerful than him and he wasn't alive. It was already startling to him that he already spoke to his son.

"I'm not worried for my sake. It is near to impossible to kill someone like me." Magnus mumbled, looking at Kingston with a grin. "You already saw what my blood does. Once it touches the surface of anything mortal or temporal, it tries to destroy it of its mortal parts and turn it into something like me. It's hard to explain...but I guess you already had an example."

"Yes, quite."

Walking away from Danny some more, he gestured for Kingston to come towards him. Confusing all of them over such a thing.

When Kingston was in front of him he nodded over at Danny.

"Should I tell him we spoke to his son?"

"I mean...I don't see why not. What's the harm in such a thing?" Kingston asked in confusion, wondering what could be so bad.

"I'm asking because I think it's best he doesn't know. I can't read your futures, your son is blocking them from me - so I want to be cautious at this point. I can't read my future, with my powers I can pretty much do anything; yet, that's the one bad part of it all. Except reading people's futures is how I can save my life in a way. So that I can see myself in their future and what becomes of me.

"You guys coming is quite sudden and I don't what is to come now since...you know." Magnus's explained in frustration to the events. "It's cool that I met you though, you remind me of my father - but than not really."

Kingston nodded, looking around Magnus to see Danny not in the house anymore. Startling him he walked away from Magnus and went outside to see if he missed anything.

But, there was Danny on the side doubled over. Hearing him throwing up and Kingston looked away awkwardly.

Danny seeing him so evidently, he sneered when he stood up straight and looked down. Seeing that what he just threw up faded away and he cleared his throat.

"Are you going to just stand there or have another chitchat with Magnus?" Danny teased slightly, walking to Kingston as he grinned awkwardly.

"Sorry. This is the first time I've ever seen you throw up."

"Yeah...it's such a sight, I know." Danny rolled his eyes at his own mockery. Grabbing Kingston's hands and placing them on his waist. Wrapping his arms around his neck.

As he looked into his eyes he began to glare at him. Tightening his hold until Kingston began to look at him confusion.

"Danny what are you doing?"

"I want to tell you something right now. Everything that happened before and what happened with me, ends now. I can already tell Luca will be coming back...unfortunately, but know that you are mine. Don't say he's your 'Second-Chance Mate,' because it doesn't matter. I'm right here. You aren't controlling this any longer, I am. Just please...don't piss me off." Danny murmured in a conniving tone.

Kingston believed his words and wasn't planning on disobeying them at this point.

"I won't piss you off-."

"No, really. Don't take my words lightly. Aeneas has my emotions all over the place and I don't want to do anything I'll regret - maybe. I'm telling you this one more time. You aren't controlling this, I am. Do-."

"Not piss you off, yes. I like when you try to take command. You'll be an amazing Head Alpha." Kingston husked in his face, causing Danny's cheeks to turn pink.

The both of them just looked at each other, having no words.

Just looking at each other was enough until Danny flinched, clenching his stomach.

"Danny what?"

Suddenly the both of them blinked to see themselves back at Danny's house. Their eyes widening as they were no longer at Magnus's.

"Oh no... Aeneas why?" Danny cried, surprised that they were suddenly back. The both of them just standing there in shock until Magnus was right beside Kingston.

Kingston flinching again, shaking his head at himself.

"I will never get used to that - ever!" He exclaimed, causing Magnus to chuckle. "How did you get here?"

"Aeneas, he gave me your location and told me to follow-."

"Wait, you talked to him?" Danny asked, causing Magnus to flinch that he gave it away.

"No...?"

"You're a horrible liar."

"No, I'm really not." Magnus said straight-faced this time. Kingston knowing what was going on except Danny. He didn't like leaving him out of everything, but he was just listening to Magnus's words.

They all just stood there quietly until it came a point where no one had words.

"I genuinely didn't think we'd get this far..." Kingston chuckled awkwardly, not knowing what to do now.

He knew now that Magnus was here, it possibly could start everything. Could possibly fix things, or make things worst.

"Me neither. Now that we're here, it feels surreal. I guess...we should all get some sleep first, unveil Magnus to everyone tomorrow - if you're ready. Then...we will see where it goes from there. Yes?" Danny explained to them all confidently.

Magnus nodded slightly, wondering what would come. His future was pending and everything he's been waiting for was beginning to unfold.

He just wondered if all that waiting was worth it.

***
𝕂𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕟 𝕀𝕞 x Aɴᴅʀᴇᴀs Aʙᴀᴡɪ
~five months later~
***

"How do thou feel?"

Kawan stood in front of Andreas as he put his jacket around his shoulders. Adjusting the collar correctly and admired his stomach. Seeing the growing bump that he practically flaunted before him and knew his son was inside.

"A little tired, but I can brush that aside quite easily. It is a little chilly - not anymore though. I thank thee for giving me thy jacket." Kawan murmured quietly to Andreas as he watched him grin kindly.

"It is the least I can do for thee. I do not want thou to catch a measly cold."

"Yes, true. I wanted to take a stroll, but I did not think it would get so cool so quickly. Maybe it is the clouds covering the sun, so now we are slightly deprived of warmth." Kawan stated, him and Andreas continuing on with their stroll.

The both of them having run off from their Packs not too long ago. They wanted to live their live freely, just them and their new son.

Kawan already told Yo-Han about what he was doing and he was grateful his son was accepting of such a thing. Even his wife wasn't upset and understood that true Mates come once in a life time. So she wouldn't stand in the way.

On the other hand, Andreas family was furious. He told his son, only for his son to be angry with it. Ended up telling his mother and from there Andreas left. Didn't want to deal with such a thing and just wanted to be with Kawan.

He knew now he was being selfish, but it was for Kawan and their son. If everyone was to find out about what was to come, things wouldn't end well.

"Good inference, I assumed that much I suppose. Just let me know when it gets too cool."

"It is not freezing, I am fine." Kawan chuckled, running away from Andreas through a slight grain field. Causing Andreas jacket to fly off and he was able to catch it.

Kawan just running along until he stopped suddenly. Picking up a piece of grain that he felt like fiddling with.

Hearing Andreas coming up behind him and he looked up at him happily. His eyes instantly admiring the bite mark on his neck. The both of them bring being Mates now fascinating him greatly.

Once he faced forward he admired the sun setting on the hill. The both of them breathing in the fresh air as Kawan began to pull off tiny seeds from the grain strand he picked.

Purposely flicking them onto Andreas as he chuckled at his cute actions.

"Kawan, I am curious. I am very ignorant to thy culture. If thou do not mind, can thee tell me a poem that is special in thy Pack? Any readings or poems that have symbolic importance?" Andreas asked him, making Kawan become intrigued that he asked him that question.

He never really thought about such a thing or that they both only know each other. Not their Packs or culture as well.

"Okay. I will tell thou one I know by heart and that is translated. It is called Flower, by Kim Ch'un-su." Kawan stepped back, throwing aside the strand of grain as he took off his jacket. Laying it flat on the ground, then sitting on it.

Andreas sitting on the grass beside him as he saw a stray yellow flower in such an area. Picking it as he turned to Kawan quickly and tucking it behind his ear.

Making Kawan blush profusely at such a thing.

"I speak this poem for thee. I dedicate my words to thee." Kawan murmured.

Catching Andreas attention at that, Kawan began to gather his thoughts and remember the poem he mesmerized.

"Before I spoke his name,
he was simply
one set of gestures, nothing more..."

He glanced up at Andreas and saw him grinning, making him look back down.

"Then I spoke his name,
he came to me
and became a flower.
Just as I spoke his name,
I hope that someone will speak my name,
one right for my color and perfume.
I long to go to him
and become his flower."

Kawan chewed his lip nervously as he picked the flower from behind his ear. Smiling at it as he thought more of Andreas.

"We all of us
long to become something.
Thou for me, and I for thee,
we long to become a never-to-be-forgotten gaze."

This time he looked at Andreas, losing his breath at the gaze he was giving him. At a loss for words for how much love that one gaze sent him and it sent chills down his spine.

Andreas knowing so as he watched Kawan's hair begin to turn gold slowly. A captivating blonde color glowing in the light and he smiled at the beautiful scene he witnessed.

"That was beautiful."

"Andreas..." He whimpered, at a loss for words still as he threw himself into his arms. Hugging him as he didn't know his hair changed color yet. "Thou make me feel so different! It is scary. I have never seen thou look at me in such a way."

"Yes, because I have never loved thou in such a way until now. Looking at thee, my Mate. Reciting a beautiful poem, is a beautiful person with a beautiful soul, then I look to see my child is within thee. I am in love with thee. I am besotted with thee. I...I carry the torch for thee, for millions and millions of miles. If my love was the torch, it would be a ceaseless fire. Yes...I love thee, and I love Magnus." Andreas whispered into his ear sweetly, pulling back slightly when he felt Kawan shaking.

Seeing his gold tears fall down his face and his hair glowing. His eyes gold and he knew he was feeling a deep emotion right than and there.

"Andreas thou mean it all?"

"Of course. Why would I not? Thou are my everything."

Kawan cried even more, the both of them hugging tighter. Feeling the love greatly from Andreas since they were Mates and they both believed that their love for one another could go the distance. 

Nothing would keep them from each other.

Ever.

👀

Wonder what will come.

Because things will begin to unravel since Magnus is there.

What do you think about everything? 🤔

Luv ya!!!!🥰❤️🥰

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

99.3K 1.8K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...
4.9K 219 31
Running. Escaping. My whole life had turned into a never-ending chase. A chase which the opponent had caught up to THIS VERY MOMENT. After I met HI...
143K 6.9K 39
"I'm curious, you can read my mind but I can't read yours. What are you thinking?" I question him curiously, seeing his lips tighten into a straight...
167K 4K 57
Married to My Master/ Hide & Seek Spin-Off Warning: This story is explicit with graphic sex scenes, foul language, sexual assault, dark romance, chok...