The Fear Of Faith [2]

Von AmyRobinsonAuthor

☑️Completed☑️ ✨Book 2/3✨ "There has never been anyone so perfect come into my life. I swear, I'll never stop... Mehr

Character Visuals
1. Bethan
2. Cal
3. Bethan
4. Cal
5. Bethan
6. Cal
7. Bethan
8. Cal
9. Bethan
10. Cal
11. Bethan
12. Cal
13. Bethan
14. Cal
15. Bethan
16. Cal
17. Bethan
18. Cal
19. Bethan
20. Cal
21. Bethan
22. Cal
23. Bethan
24. Cal
25. Bethan
26. Cal
27. Bethan
28. Cal
29. Bethan
30. Cal
31. Bethan
32. Cal
33. Bethan
34. Cal
35. Bethan
36. Cal
37. Bethan
38. Cal
39. Bethan
40. Cal
41. Bethan
42. Cal
43. Bethan
44. Cal
45. Bethan
46. Cal
47. Bethan
48. End Note
Book 3
Regal Affair

Introduction

1.6K 45 3
Von AmyRobinsonAuthor

So, it didn't take me long to start writing this because once I finished TOSOF, I missed it right away so B & C are backkk💕

The Fear Of Faith is the sequel to The Other Side Of Fear. You will find this book right here -> https://my.w.tt/Z15y2gKUN0 or find it on my page and it is advisable that you read it before this one to fully understand some of the scenes presented in this book.

Due to the feedback from book one, the majority of readers said they'd love a sequel and I found myself in a strange place in life at the time where I felt the need to distract myself with a project so I went right ahead and wrote it! If you feel like you're happy with the ending of The Other Side Of Fear then by all means, it's understandable for you to end the story there. This is a continued story to what happened in Leiper Falls, however, it does involve different places and people so if you choose to read then thank you and I hope you enjoy and leave your thoughts for me.

It is a COMPLETED book, so no waiting for updates and you can feel free to enjoy and read in your own time🥰

P.S. This isn't a final edited version so apologies for any typos or annoying grammar✏️

This book is a work of fiction and the characters and events are derived from imagination. No images used within this book are owned by me. No written content from this book can be used or copied without permission from the author.

© Amy Robinson 2019

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

21.6K 1.4K 25
Sequel to My New Neighbor!! Hunter and Carrie have put their past behind them. They are married and have a beautiful girl who is seven years old. Eve...
3.1K 611 17
After two opposites find comfort in each other and have an instant connection but can't be together, they collide again months later and get a secon...
2.7M 102K 44
"Stop overthinking," she whispered, holding my cheek as she stroked her thumb. "Please." "I can't," I admitted, scrunching my brows. "I'm sorry." "Do...
388 35 7
+ ROMANCÉ ++HUMOR & MYSTERY +++BEING A WHOLE NEW PERSON Prononciation : Way-nah One runs, the other chases - one hides, the other finds -one denies...