Why/I'm sorry(vkook)

נכתב על ידי Bangtanlover2424

The vkook couple were happily married and had a baby boy named Kay.Everything was perfect but taehyung grew f... עוד

Fustration
He left me
Moving and surprise
The Encounter
Hatred
Five years and pregnant
Explanation
Confession
Feeling hot
Be my dad
Happiness
Crush
What are we
Compromise part 1
Compromise part 2
Baby jimin
Family
Jungkook's mother
Dinner
Not an update
The truth
Namji
Calm down
Mama jin
I finally found him
I told him
Going out
Going on a trip
Not an update
Wait what!
Plane ride
Embarrassed (short)
Australia
I will never leave you
Court part 1
Past
Court part 2
Spending time together
Flight back home
Just a snack
Babysitting
Just a normal monday
Date night
TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sick
Monster
Your Beautiful Your Mine
New book
Kai's birthday part 1
Kay's birthday part 2
I dont know what to name this chapter
Part two
Part 3
Thank you
Bruno the stealer
Gender reveal
Reveal part2
Time to relax
Super important
Small vacation
Babies?
Not an update but please read!
Twins
Stream Stay Gold
Stream and Vote
Vote for names
Crackhead meeting
The end 1
Google Classroom
The End 2

Cheater?(namjin chapter)

825 27 1
נכתב על ידי Bangtanlover2424

Jin has enough and quickly ran into his and namjoon's shared room.He was tried of taking care of all the his kids and other peoples kids.He was tired of being called the baby maker by his friends.He was tired of his husband he's the reason that he's pregnant once again.

Everyone stayed quiet they were arguing over what they would call the baby not caring about what the mother wanted.He wanted all his kids to start with m but not everyone wanted that.Finally he snapped and stormed up stairs leaving everyone confused.They all looked up worried and called namjoon who was in his office at work.

Of course he was worried knowing how bad it is to be stressed while pregnant.He arrived home in his blue sports car.He took off his tie and his coat.Everyone had now gone to their rooms or somewhere around the house.He slowly walked upstairs and knocked on the door.The door opened and Jin peeked through.

He sighed loudly and opened the door wider letting his husband in.They both sat down on the small sofa they had in their room.

"Do you want to talk about what happened today",namjoon asked putting his hand on the older's hand.

"It's just they all want to pick the babies name and don't care what I think and I'm so tired I used to be able to wake up and make food for just us and actually go to work but now we have kids and one on the way I have to feed you and everyone here and I worry for each of them I gave up on my dream of becoming a chef for our first born but sometimesI wished that maybe we could've waited a little longer",Jin wiped away a tear from his cheek.

"But I can't do that because I have so many responsibilities and I don't have time for everyone now I didn't even know that Mia lost a tooth or that namji likes Jennie and she likes her back until someone else told me I just want to get away sometimes",namjoon looked at his husband with sympathy.

"Hey what do you think if me and you and of course the baby go on a small vacation and leave the kids here",Jin looked up with sparkles on his eyes.

"That sounds amazing I need to start packing up omg gosh",he waddled into the closet.

Namjoon walked into the closet and pulled down his collar.There was a dark purple hickey he looked at himself in disappointment.He had been extra tired to day and was close to giving up on a project until his secretary came in and offers to give him a good time.He was desperate Jin hadn't let him touch him saying he was to ugly tho in namjoon's eyes it was the opposite.

"Fine but there are rules I won't touch you and don't think this will happen again understand and don't think you even try to get me aroused if you haven't noticed I'm way to gay for you",his secretary smirked and started to kiss his neck leaving a dark purple hickey and started kissing him up the jaw.

She got closer and closer to his lips but he moved away from here once he heard the phone ring.

"Hello namjoon speaking-what is he okay what happened oh okay I'll be there in a little bit", he pushed her off his lap and walked out.

He was starting at his reflection in the mirror and didn't notice the door opening in.

"N-namjoon whats that",he turned around faster than light and covered his neck.

Jin took a step back now knowing what it was he couldn't believe it.After years of being together years of him being for him and the kids.Jin turned around quickly and namjoon ran after him.Grabbed his arm and pulling him into a hug.

"Let go of me you cheating bastard",he screamed trying to pry the others strong arms off him.

"I hate you I hate you I hate you",he cried every single I hate you was like poison in namjoon's ears.

"Babe please listen to me please let me explain",but Jin didn't want anything to do with him.

He bit his arm and tried to escape but namjoon grabbed him and locked the door.He pushed him into the side of the bed.

"Calm down he screamed",Jin stopped tears fell from his eyes like two small waterfalls.

He had never been screamed at especially his husband.Namjoon softened his face and hugged him still slightly pressing on him.

"Am I not good enough",he choked out.

"You are enough I promise this is the only thing that happened okay I would never think about touching someone else that isn't you I was desperate I missed you and I only let her do this that's all I didn't let her do anything else please forgive me ",he pleaded he slowly got off him and let him lose.

He had snot on his nose and red puffy eyes.Some might say that he was an ugly crier but to namjoon he looked at beautiful.With his white work shirt and wiped away his tears.

"I'm sorry I never meant to hurt you",Jin sniffed and started walk out but stopped at the door.

"I-I forgive you but I think we need some time apart I'll be back for some stuff",he walked out.
Namjoon looked into the big mirror next to bathroom door and punched it.

Warm red blood fell down his hands and into his white shirt staining it.Small pieces of glass were not stuck in his hand.The small wounds stinged but he was to mad at himself and kept punching the mirror until most of the glass was on the floor or in his hands.

He went inside the closet and started to throw everything on the floor breaking it.He had gone mad and finally when a certain baby was woken up from the loud noise.The door swung open and namjoon was faced with an angry yoongi.And in the back jimin who was trying to quiet down the crying baby.

"What's your problem Kim did you forget your not the only one in this house-",jimin hit yoongi on the head and handed him the baby.

"Namjoon what happened your hands are bleeding and you broke your closet and mirror",namjoon just looked at everything and cried on his knees.

He put his head down and screamed with agony.The baby was startled once again and let out a chilling screech.Yoongi ran out with the baby and jimin was about to run for Jin who he had seen in one of the guest bedrooms.

"No don't get Jin he will be even more disgusted in me",jimin looked at him confused.

"What did you do",jimin asked walking closer.

"I-I didn't mean to hurt him I was just desperate",jimin walked closer and picked him up.

The collar went down a little and showed prove of what he had done

"Oh god namjoon are you serious Jin's pregnant right now and you did this you better fix yourself before your kids will grow up without a father",namjoon looked down just thinking that got him even more mad.

"Get the fuck out",he said softly trying to keep his cool.

"What",he lost it

"I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE",jimin jumped up and fell with widened eyes he ran downstairs.

Yoongi ran over to him the baby was now asleep.Jimin had small tears in his eyes.

"That isn't namjoon he's acting different",yoongi looked up and went upstairs he could hear even more noise.

He walked in and small namjoon throwing stuff around the room.He threw pictures of himself only he pulled at his hair and turned around.Just to meet yoongi's fist he fell to the floor knocked out.

The door opened and Jin walked in with wide eyes.

"W-what happened",he said looking around with worry.

"Namjoon was having an episode I had to stop him I need bandages and some disinfectant to treat his cuts",Jin nodded quickly and went toward the restroom for the first aid kit.

"Here",he gave it to yoongi and he got to work he cleaned his nose that had blood on it.

Patched up his wounds and cleaned the dry blood from his hands.

"Okay I need you to call Jackson we need to take him to another room",Jin grabbed Jackson who was playing with the kids.

"Hey Jin your chocking me",he screamed when Jin threw him into the room.

"Oh shit what happened",yoongi just shrugged and pointed to namjoon.

He nodded it had been years since namjoon had an episode but it was the first yoongi has been through.He would have them when he was disappointed at himself or something went bad until he met Jin and had fewer and fewer until it stopped.The last one was when him and Jin got in a car crash when Jin was pregnant.

They brought him to the room and tucked him in.They made sure to turn off all the lights and covered all the windows.

"Come on Jin",jimin said.

"No I will stay with him"

"But Jin you shouldn't forgive him so easily",Jin glared at him.

"Who are you to tell me what to do with my relationship",yoongi got infront of jimin.

"Don't speak to him like that",yoongi said.

"Don't you speak to my father like that"

"Yeah",they turned around to see all of Jin's kids including moonbin.

They walked in front of Jin and got into fighting position.

"Leave",Jin said and they walked out.

Jimin looked back at Jin and looked away as he walked out.

"What happened to dad",namjin asked.

"Your father got mad and he hurt himself but he will be okay",the kids nodded and crawled into bed.

Jin looked at them all snuggled up against namjoon.He hesitated but walked toward the bed and laid down as well.

And they fell asleep in each other's arms.

"Namjoon you better get your ass over here so I can kick it",namjoon hid from the raging Jungkook.

He had a wild look in his eyes.

"Babe put the knife down I bet he has a good explanation",taehyung said getting between them.

"Good explanation my ass how dare you hurt my mother like that",Jin tried to stop him as well but gave up.

Kay and Jennie sneaked from the back attacked namjoon.

"Nooo",namji ran and pushed Kay off her father.

But jimin bit her.

"No jimin no biting what did I say",Jungkook protested and tried to get the toddler away.

"Father she's going to eat me",namji cried .

"No she won-Jin shivered once he saw the toddler who only glared at them with a huge grin.

"Okay everyone calm down",mark walked in with water guns.

"Whoever argues get sprayed",but that didn't stop Jungkook from attacking namjoon who was now wide open.

Tae has moved away trying to pry jimin off namseok now.

"Ahhhhh angry bunny",taehyung gasped and ran and pulled Jungkook away and kissed him.

"Oh wow",Jungkook said and walked away dazed.

"Mark is right we must calm down and talk properly"

"I'll show you proper",that's when Jungkook threw a spoon at namjoon knocking him out.

"You are Jin's child for sure",jimin snickered at yoongi's joke.

"Jin are you okay",Hoseok asked when he saw Jin's back shaking.

"Don't cry",he tried to rub his back.

"Hahah",Jin started to laugh hard.

"That's really made my day thanks koo but I can deal with namjoon I thought that spending some time apart would be a good idea but it wasn't I must talk with him instead of running from the problem I'll keep you guys updated",everyone nodded and helped him put namjoon back in the bedroom.

"Well who wants meat"

"MEAT",they looked upstairs to see namjoon jump off the stairs.

"Namjoon",jin screamed.

"Ahhhhhhhhh"

To make story short namjoon got way to excited and jumped off the stairs and broke his leg and right arm.And now he can't walk or work.

"You stupid you had be worried@,Jin said hitting the others chest"

"Oof that hurt I'm so so sorry baby I will never do that again okay I love you and only you I'll even fire her if you want",Jin nodded and kissed his check.

"Go to sleep"

"Okay"

Jin woke up and slapped the sleeping namjoon.
Namjoon jolted up in surprised.

"What was that for",namjoon said rubbing his red cheek.

"That's for cheating on me in my dream",namjoon watched Jin go back to sleep with wide eyes and mouth.

"What was that for!"

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

499K 22.1K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
21.3K 1.3K 24
A story in which a "jeon jungkook" who is cold ,arrogant and rude professor of the big soul university.who doesn't care about anyone. Other is a "Kim...
64.6K 2.6K 19
Jeon Jungkook was used to getting whatever he wanted since the day he was born.His father would make sure to give him everything because that was the...
275K 13.4K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...