Falling for my Boss

Por bellablue1410

Addison Jordan 20 has never had a proper family to grow up with. Her mother died while in labour with her and... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Ideas :)

Chapter 21

19.2K 587 40
Por bellablue1410

Addison's Pov

I woke up the next morning feeling utterly elated. Something inside me had clicked last night and it was all down to Brax Carter. He made me feel special, whole, complete. He'd made me forget everything that my father had ever done to me and he'd shown me how beautiful and sacred an act of love is. I truly felt properly loved for the first time in my life. A love that I should have felt from my father but didn't because he was a selfish, spiteful, horrid man.

My eyes fluttered open and I blinked away the blurry remains of sleep to see Brax propped up on his elbow, head resting on his hand, hovering above me. He smiled when he saw that I was awake and brushed a stray of hair back from my face with an incredible soft touch.

"How are you feeling?" He asked softly, fingers lingering on my face.

"Amazing." I stated. "You made me feel things I never thought I'd be able to feel last night. You've been such a large part of my 'healing' process already and you topped it off last night. Thank you."

Brax stared at me saying nothing.

"What?" I asked as he continued staring without saying a word.

"You truly are the most incredible, amazing woman I have ever met. You're thanking me for last night? I wanted it just as much as you did."

"Yeah but knowing what I have been through, you took such good care of me. You were slow, gentle and you were being so kind, caring, loving and patient." I said as I traced his jaw with my finger tips.

"You needed to know that not all men act the way your father does. And I wanted to be the man that showed you. I love you. I'd do anything for you. I wanted your first time to be right and everything you'd dreamt of."

I blushed as Brax spoke the words to me and looked away, turning my head so Brax couldn't see my face. He placed his fingers under my chin and brought my face back to look him. "You don't have to hide from me anymore baby. You are beautiful Addy and I will do everything in my power to show you how beautiful you are. You deserve the world and I'm going to give you the world." Brax said.

Tears welled up in my eyes at his words. How can someone know all the right words to say. A tear slipped out my eye and rolled down my cheek. Brax softly wiped it away and pressed his lips against mine. Before I'd thought about it, Brax's arms were wrapped tight around my waist as he pulled me against him. Our tongues mingling as we poured every emotion we'd felt over the last few hours into the kiss. I wove my hands through he's hair, pulling him closer to me if that was possible.

We pulled away breathlessly, staring at each other. Brax bought his lips back to mine and we'd spent the morning wrapped around each other making love.

~~~FFMB~~~

We finally had a buyer for Brax's dads home and they were willing to pay the asking price which surprised Brax. He thought that the price was too high as to why it had taken a long time to sell but the estate agent said that with the right person Brax could get the asking price. To which he was absolutely right.

The gentleman who had brought Arthur's house was a local guy who had done business with Arthur while he was alive and ran the business and said that he couldn't see a beautiful house go to waste or go to the wrong people who would most likely trash all the hard work that Arthur had put into it. With the house sold and the money in the bank, Brax could finally grieve his father properly.

"Baby, I'm taking you out to dinner Friday night." Brax smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I wrapped my hands around his neck.

"It's a surprise." He grinned.

"Okay. What shall I wear?"

"It's a top notch restaurant."

"I'm guessing I have to dress up then."

"Absolutely. Make sure you're looking extra beautiful even though you're already beautiful." He smirked.

Friday rolled around far too quickly. Brax had allowed us to work leave early. As soon as I got home I jumped in the shower upstairs as Brax jumped in the guest room shower. After getting out the shower I had my towel wrapped around my body and walked to the walk-in closet that Brax and I shared. I stood there for a good fifteen minutes figuring out what to wear until I decided to give in and ring Nate for some help. Yes I know he's a guy but boy, did he have a good fashion sense. He's fashion sense was way better than mine.

After three rings, Nate's voice boomed through the phone. "Hello darling."

"Hey, Natey. How are you?"

"I'm good. You??" I asked.

"I'm great now I've heard your voice." He said.

"I need your help Natey. Brax is taking me out to dinner. And I don't know what to wear." I sighed.

"Wear that gorgeous dress you brought at the weekend when we went shopping. The dark green one that made your figure look amazing."

"Okay, I'll wear that one. How shall I do my hair? What shoes?" I rambled. I might as well get him to help with everything now I had him on the phone.

After talking to Nate for a bit longer, I had my outfit ready to put on and knew what I was doing with my hair and make up. I put on my underwear and slipped the dress over my body. Nate was right about the dress making my figure look amazing, it hugged me in all the right places. I decided to go easy on the makeup, giving myself a subtle glow and my hair, I curled at the ends.

Once I was ready, my nerves began to kick in. I was going out to dinner with my boyfriend that I had been out to dinner with so many times before so I didn't know why I was so nervous as this was Brax. There was a soft knock on the bedroom door and my heart stopped, then sped up at the sight of Brax as he opened the door and walked in. He stopped in his tracks as he saw me.

"You look beautiful Addy." He breathed as he walked towards me.

"Thanks." I replied blushing fifty shades of pink. "You look handsome." I said.

He placed his hands on my waist and pulled me to him and placed his lips on mine. "You ready to go baby?" He asked as he pulled away.

"Yes." I breathed.

He held my hand in his as we walked to the car. He opened my door for me then ran round to the drivers seat. He started the car and we made our way to the restaurant we were going to. I couldn't help but keep glancing at Brax. He really did look handsome tonight. He was wearing a navy blue pants suit with a white button shirt. He looked so yummy.

Brax caught me watching him and smirked. He grabbed my hand and brought it up to his lips and kissed it causing my heart to speed up and me to blush. Now that I had given myself to Brax, I couldn't get enough of him. I wanted to rip his clothes off of him right there and then but controlled myself because right now was not the time.

"We're here." He smiled as I was brought out of my inappropriate thoughts.

I noticed that we were at a high end restaurant. We were greeted by a waitress who was looking at Brax like he was going to be her dessert. Fluttering her eyelashes and thrusting her boobs out.

Back off barbie, he's my dessert!

She lead us to our table which was nearer the back of the restaurant which had an amazing view of the outside world. Brax was being a gentleman and pulled my chair out for me, thanking him, he went and sat opposite me in his chair.

'Barbie' gave us our menus and asked Brax if he would like anything to drink, completely ignoring me.

"What would you like babe?" He asked me while 'barbie' stood there all attention on him.

I had to turn my eyes away from 'barbie' otherwise I would end up slapping her overly made up face for openly flirting with my man in front of me. I ordered myself a glass of white wine and a lemonade and Brax ordered himself a beer. As he was the designated driver he would only have one than he would drink something that had no alcohol in it.

I was looking out the window at the amazing view with my hands clasped tightly on the table.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" He asked.

"Very." I said without moving my eyes.

"I knew you'd like it." He said prising my hands apart and holding one in his hands. With just the feeling of him holding my hand calmed me down significantly but I wasn't ready for 'barbie' to come back and take our food orders.

Brax picked up the food menus, handing me one. We looked through the menu in silence as we decided what we wanted to eat. There were so many choices that I was having a hard time deciding what to get. Most of the food sounded delicious.

"Well I know what I want." Brax said as he closed and put the menu back in the menu holder.

"Me too." I said once I had finally decided on what to have.

All too soon 'barbie' made her way back to our table. She was trying way too hard to get Brax to pay attention to her which was funny to watch as he had no interest in her what so ever. This made me feel so much better and less insecure about myself. Knowing Brax wasn't interested in her made me smirk at her as she took our orders. With a huff and our orders in hand, she strutted away mumbling under her breath.

We made small talk as we waited for and ate our dinner which was delicious. It was that nice I cleared my entire plate as did Brax. Once dinner was finished we ordered a dessert to share, Brax eating most of it as I was stuffed to the rim.

After Brax paying the bill, we left the restaurant hand in hand, leaving behind a scowling, pissed off 'barbie' as she couldn't get her dirty claws into my man. Brax drove us back home without removing his hand from mine. By the time we got back home it was late. I headed upstairs to our bedroom as Brax locked up the house.

While getting undressed I heard Brax gasp. I turned around to see him staring at me. "This is not a strip tease, Mr Carter."

He walked up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulled me towards him. "I love it when you me Mr Carter." He said as he kissed my neck.

I turned in his arms and placed my lips on his passionately. He hands trailed down my body and stopped when he got to my thighs. In one movement he lifted me off the ground and wrapped my legs around his waist as my hands took purchase in his hair. He walked towards the bed and dropped me on it, following so he was hovering over me. We resumed our kissing and got carried away, making love into the early hours of the morning before we both succumbed to sleep, wrapped in a tangle of limbs.

~~~~~~
Chapter 21 done :)
~~~~~~

A/N: Not really much happened in this chapter apart from Arthur's home being sold.

39k reads so far! Guys I can't thank you enough for the reads, votes, comments etc.... I truly do appreciate it so much.

Christmas is in 3 days 😱 If I have enough time, I will try and get another chapter in before New Year but I'm not making no promises as this time of year is a busy one with family and friends.

I hope you all have a great Christmas and get everything you wish for :)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 😘❤️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

300K 5.8K 53
Mea Savanna, strong, caring and bold. Dropping out of college wasn't in her to do list but after her mother's death; everything went down hell. She d...
266K 8.6K 36
a simple yet beautiful hard-working girl falls in love with simply the wrong but the right guy at the same time, jasmine white is a 24 years old wom...
906K 30.5K 61
Rosie White, an Art History student working to achieve her life goal of becoming a sought-after local artist. She pours her heart and soul into her a...
9.8M 465K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...