seven for seven | BTS Oneshots

kimjohope tarafından

--18+ warning-- <> --One for each member-- Deals with pain, the past, illness, fears and desires, and h... Daha Fazla

wife - ksj
astraphobia - myg
proposal - jhs
mirrors - pjm
light - kth
cold - jjk

daddy - knj

4K 43 108
kimjohope tarafından

- With a sub-plot and a twist, [just because it is just a few hours more to 2020 and I want to pamper ya'll lovelies.]

It is 4000 words long and I hope you read to the end for sweet ass fluff, lyric references and slight smut. 

Happy New Years!

~

Namjoon x Y/N

"Fuck me harder Daddy!" you heard your own loud moans as he thrusted into you in a wild passion. He was only too willing to oblige as he increased his already incredible pace. 

"You want more, kitten?" he pulled your long blonde hair as he switched positions in a split second. He now had you straddling him as he lay back on the bed, head resting on the stone wall behind him.

"Please! Harder." you mewled as he hit all your soft spots deeper as he moved in you. 

"You already own me, baby." he shrugged, smirking lightly. No sooner had the words left his mouth, than he gripped your hips with his large hands, surely leaving red finger-marks where he held you, but you definitely didn't care.

He yelled out his release, coming deep inside you whilst chasing your own orgasm, it hitting you like a truck. You whined, pulling his brown locks hard as you clenched around him, coming all over him.

"Wow." was all that he said, still buried inside you, too tired to move. You slowly rose, feeling empty as his length no longer filled you up. You pulled him up along with you, took a quick shower, with him before drying up and crawling into bed. You both had busy schedules at the studio, with Namjoon's friends Hoseok and Yoongi who were rappers, like him. They had a album recording which featured their other friends who were vocalists; Seokjin, Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung who happened to be your best friend since kindergarten.

"Goodnight baby, I love you." he whispered, kissing your nose as he fell back onto the pillows- already asleep. You shook your head and giggled at his cuteness. He was always a dominant at bed but otherwise, he was just the cuddliest, softest man you had ever met. 

You fell asleep, safe in his arms and you felt it was just a few minutes later when the sun rose, and the alarm rung noisily, extracting tired groans from you. You were still exhausted from last night's activities and you felt extra weary than usual. You shrugged it off, since you had been feeling queasy a lot lately.

Grabbing a quick coffee and a few kisses later, you reached the office hand in hand and rushed to the recording studio and found all six men already there, waiting. Namjoon quickly murmured his apologies and the others just laughed it off, smiling at the couple.

Taehyung came closer to you though, giving you a big hug and winking big at you. He knew by just looking at you, that you had had sex and you rolled your eyes, pecking at his cheek. He just put his chin on top of your head and smiled his weirdly attractive boxy smile at Namjoon who just shook his head and tiredly flipped him the bird.

"Okayyy we gotta start now." you hurriedly walked to your chair next to Namjoon's and sat, waiting for the men to do their magic and make another gorgeous album. You and Joon always produced their work and they never looked elsewhere for help; you were the Korean Music industry's power couple with all your works flying right off the charts even in the US.

The tedious process had finally started, an album called Wings and seven amazingly talented men who put their hearts and souls into it were working hard with you. A few songs had been recorded and you were now working on one with Taehyung alone, a single called Stigma. It was going beautifully, and you and Namjoon were delighted with how it was turning out. Tae was still singing into the microphone, smiling at you once in a while. 

You smiled back, turning to Namjoon to tell him something about the sound timbre when you felt bile rising up your throat and you knew you were sick again. For the tenth time in that week, you felt your breakfast coming up from your tummy and you ran, banging open the door and sprinting to the nearest bathroom, leaving behind a stunned Namjoon and a Taehyung who threw down his headphones and ran after you, telling your boyfriend to not worry. He found you kneeling on the floor in a booth, heaving out whatever was in your stomach. He frowned sadly.

"This is the fifth time I've seen this happen to you in a week, Y/N!" he looked worried. "You should see a doctor babe, this isn't normal."

"I'm fine Tae." you spoke through heaves of further nausea. "Go back to the studio and finish up, I'll be back in 10."

"Oh fuck no!" he shouted, answering Namjoon's call and telling him to continue with the others' singles while he took you to the hospital. You knew that Namjoon would want to be the one to come with you, but Tae cut him off quickly, telling him that it was all okay and that it was nothing big, comforting and calming him down a little.

He literally carried you bridal style to his car and deposited you gently on the front seat as he drove carefully to the hospital. You were still a little weak as you held onto his arm as you walked  in. Taehyung quickly got you an appointment with a free doctor and you smiled a little when you realised that it was the same doctor who gave you your birth control pills when you had first started seeing Namjoon.

Dr. Song walked up to where you were sitting and smiled in recognition, walking you both to her office. As you sat down, you told her what had happened and she quickly ran a few tests, looking a little concerned. Tae frowned, it didn't look too good as Dr. Song looked a little terrified as she read the test results outside. You were oblivious to what was happening as you gazed distractedly at the wall hangings in the quaint office.  

Dr. Song walked in slowly, composing herself as she faced the two. She tried to smile, but couldn't. You felt something different in the air and you were a little nervous, holding Tae's fingers in your own for some support.

"Y/N dear, are you sexually active now?" the woman asked slowly, and you nodded immediately. If anything, you and Namjoon were too active at times. Seeing your affirmation, she winced as she asked the next question. "Are you still on the pill I had prescribed to you a year ago?"

You smiled confidently. "Actually, I never missed even one. I took it regularly, nothing wrong with the dosage, Doc."

Hearing your words, Dr. Song stilled. She looked almost paralysed. 

"Y/N, you're pregnant."

You laughed.

You laughed out loud.

"Doc, you're kidding right?" you looked at Tae and he wasn't amused either, brows furrowed. 

"No Y/N, I'm not kidding." the doctor confirmed. "You're almost four months pregnant."

You couldn't believe what you were hearing. You couldn't be! You were on the pill, one you took regularly at the specified times in the right doses. You were very responsible and careful with them.. This was a joke, wasn't it?

"I am still on the pill!" you said, voice small and insignificant. "This isn't supposed to happen."

"I know, Y/N." the doctor nodded. "The pill is only 99.7% effective. Out of a hundred women who take the pill, only one gets pregnant.. You're one of those rare cases."

"I still don't believe it." you said stubbornly.

"I want to show you the ultrasound, Y/N. Maybe you'll believe it then." the woman helped you up from your seat. "Would you like to see your baby?"

You immediately nodded, holding onto Taehyung as the doctor led you to another room where you lay on the hospital bed, feeling a little dizzy as the cool gel was applied to your lower tummy and the ultrasound finally operated. The doctor worked around the gel for a minute before smiling a little and asking you to look at the monitor.

You immediately found Taehyung's hand on your shoulder, helping you lean up to take your first look. Dr. Song took her pointer and she gently whispered, "There's your baby, Y/N." 

And you saw a little pea sized void, and heard a strong, gentle heartbeat. One that was as steady as of a roaring lion.

And it was then that your heart burst with love and longing for the child you had just conceived.

"I love her already!" you wept, Tae holding you as you cried. "I can't wait six more months, I need her!"

"Well, it could be a him, dear." the doctor smiled, relieved that you had accepted your pregnancy and had only love towards the little baby in your womb.

"I really don't care about the gender." you smiled. "I just want to see my little peanut soon."

"I could give you a photo of the sonogram if you want, dear." the doctor shrugged, handing you a little picture of your peanut. 

"And are you the father of the child?" she looked pointedly at Taehyung who hurriedly shook his head. "No, I'm her best friend. Her boyfriend has been worried sick, calling me every five minutes to check on her."

"You didn't tell him anything, did you!?" you asked immediately.

"Of course not, Y/N!" he looked indignant. "As if I would deprive you of the happiness of telling Namjoon that you're pregnant."

"The man would probably go insane!" he continued. 

You giggled. You couldn't wait to tell him. 

Namjoon had always wanted kids. Hell, he wanted six. You were the one who wasn't ready to get pregnant and that's why you had been on birth control. He would die a slow, sweet death of pure joy when you told him.

"Tae, I want your help to organise a party for me to tell him." you looked at him, smiling when he immediately nodded, agreeing. "Doc, we're leaving. Thank you so much for being so sweet!"

"All the best dear, and come back in a few months with your boyfriend, so I can show him his child and make him hear the heartbeat."

You nodded, smiling hard as you rushed out, Taehyung in tow. 

"You're gonna be a mom, sweetheart!" he grinned, flinging one arm around you, and he placed his free hand on your flat belly. "She's gonna grow soon, and you're gonna have a bump! HOW CUTE!" he squealed excitedly, his gay heart almost in tears.

"You and Jin should get one, Tae.." you said, poking him in the ribs. "You know Jin loves kids, he's already a mom to all of us."

"Maybe we should.." Tae smiled up at the clear blue sky. "I'll surprise him soon, once I put my plans into action."

"Aww! I can't wait for that day.." you giggled as you entered the car and waited for Tae to start it, to drive back to the studio."

"For now, think of what you're going to surprise Joonie hyung with." Tae shook his head, hands on the steering wheel, helping you with finding a way to tell your cheesy boyfriend that he was going to be a daddy.

And then the PERFECT idea struck you.

~

A week later - A small dinner party to celebrate the completion of the recordings for Wings.

"Baby, do we have enough champagne?" you whined as Namjoon set up the long table at your house. "You know how Tae and Jin get when the bubbly isn't flowing around like they want. Hoseok too."

"We actually have five bottles ready." your boyfriend laughed. "Two for Tae, two for Jin and the last one for Hobi. Us commoners can just have soju."

"Or Merlot." you smirked, holding up a deep, rich bottle, wiggling your eyebrows.

"Baby, I think I'm in love with you all over again." he kissed you deeply for a few seconds, and you knew it would lead to some quick ass kitchen counter sex if-

"GUYS STOP." Taehyung's deep voice squealed as Jin's windshield wiper laugh went haywire. "Control yourself, Y/N and HYUNG, who knew you were such a whipped ass man.."

"I think we all know the details of their sex life, thanks to you babe." Jin giggled, still snorting.

"Don't you dare tell us to control ourselves in our house, fucker." Namjoon growled, and you knew that you had soaked your panties; his dominant side never failed to arouse you.

"Chill, baby." you pulled him by his hand into the nearest room, ignoring the Taejin snickers. "It will all be over in a few hours, and they will be gone, and then you can have your way with me."

"And I just can't wait." he growled, kissing you desperately for a minute before leading you out back into the living room where the rest of the gang had arrived and were talking, laughing raucously at some weird dad joke Jin had made. And probably, the raucous laughter was from Hobi who had his hand on Jungkook's butt, the younger rolling his eyes and smiling at his hyperactive husband.

"Okay you donkeys, come sit before the lasagna gets cold." you scolded, pushing the ones you could reach to the dinner table. Namjoon and Tae helped you to serve, as Jin stirred something on the stove.

"Can we have some champagne?" Tae pleaded, eyes big and boxy smile in tow. "PLEAAASE?"

"There are five in the pantry." you groaned. "You know the drill, Tae."

And the bottles were popped and the drinks were poured. 

"Baby, don't you want one too?" Namjoon looked worried, when you refused the rich red wine and opted for water. You just shook your head, and Taehyung giggled.

Only he knew why you weren't drinking.

And he was so happy, because somewhere in Gwangju, a 16 year old teenager wasn't drinking alcohol either.

Yes, he was getting their little baby girl soon, and he couldn't wait to surprise his Jin.

~

The dinner party was going smoothly, the drinks flowing and the good food filling up all the hungry stomachs. Namjoon and Jin were just rising to get dessert, when you grabbed them both by the arm and sat them back down.

"I have something to tell you all.." you smiled, blushing a little. Tae rose from his seat to come stand with you. 

"What is it baby?" Namjoon whispered. "Is everything alright?"

"You'll find out soon, be patient hyung!" Tae mouthed audibly and the older man frowned at the fact that Taehyung knew what it was, and not him.

You shook your head at the display, smiling as you picked up a small bag from under the table and handed it to your surprised boyfriend.

He opened it and laughed awkwardly.

"Sweetheart!" he chuckled, lifting up a large white t-shirt with the words I'm the Daddy written on it in elegantly simple script. 

"You didn't need to remind me that I'm your daddy, I know I am.. And I will never forget it." he hadn't stopped giggling. "And now everyone knows that I have a daddy kink."

"Oh God, Kim Namjoon, you mammoth-head." Yoongi interrupted his flow. "We all know you have a daddy kink, we knew that years ago!"

"But I don't think that's what Y/N is trying to tell you." he finished, holding the hand of a Park Jimin who was bawling; even he realised what was up.

"Yoongles is right, baby." you couldn't stop your own tears from overflowing. "Check the bag again, will you?"

 And when Namjoon dug deeper into the bag, he found something else lingering in it's depths.

And he pulled out a tiny white little onesie, just big enough to fit around his hand, with the words Of course I'm cute! Haven't you seen my Daddy!? written on it with the same elegant scrawl as that of the white t-shirt.

And that's when the atmosphere in the room was shattered.

Namjoon looked like he was shot, eyes unseeing as he stared into space.

The rest of the room were bawling, Jimin and Hoseok being the loudest criers. Jin and Tae had their arms around you, weeping in joy along with you.. Even the usually emotionless Yoongi and Jungkook were sniffling a little.

And that's when your boyfriend came back to life.

"We're pregnant?" he asked slowly, trying to hide his onslaught of tears. "Y/N, don't mess with me, you know I love kids."

"Baby, I would never." you ran to his arms as he wrapped them around you, finally letting his tears flow free. "That's why I was so sick for weeks! And that day when we recorded Stigma, and I got sick, Tae had taken me to the ob/gyn and she confirmed it."

"B-but you were on birth control." he whispered, crying. "You weren't ready, and we agreed to wait till you wanted kids."

"The doctor said that even if birth control is 99.7% effective, conception is still a rare possibility." you assured him gently. "Our baby is a one in a hundred miracle."

"And I know I wasn't ready," you continued, wiping his tears and cupping his cheeks with you hands. "But when I saw our little nugget, and when I heard the beautiful heartbeat of our creation, I knew I wanted to be the mother of your child."

"Our child, baby.." you finished, laughing. "We're almost four months pregnant!"

~

And that's when he picked you up and swung you around in delight, hurriedly putting you back down when he remembered that you were carrying his child.

He kissed you sweetly, tears mingling with your tongues as you held each other, with your baby between you.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" the six weeping men yelled, popping more bottles of champagne that Tae and Jin had smuggled in.

You both smiled wide, having another cause for celebration.

And that's when Tae tapped a fork to his stemmed glass. 

"If you don't mind, even I have something I would like to say." his smile grew shy, and he blushed looking at you.

You knew what was coming, he had told you his plan and you had been super supportive.

"Jin hyung," he started. "Hyung, I love you so much."

Jin smiled wide, eyes still teary from all the crying.

"Baby, I don't know what I would do without your windshield wiper laugh in my life." he giggled, as Jin swatted him playfully. "You have made my life worth living, and you gave given me so much happiness, so much love and joy.."

"You saved me when I said I was fine, but I really wasn't.. I was hurting, and you pulled me out of that pit of self loath and pity." he whispered, only for them to hear. "You have given me everything I ever needed and wanted, and I want to give you something back."

You couldn't hold back your smiles. Tae had told you about the positive response to the adoption file he had submitted. You knew about the eight month pregnant 16 year old with the baby girl. You knew.

But you didn't.

"And that's why, I want to say this, Jin." Tae ended, smiling.

"Will you make me the happiest man on earth, and marry me?"

~

And that's when you turned your head towards Taehyung so quick, it gave you whiplash.

Marriage? B-but, it was to announce the adoption! 

But all those thoughts flew out of your head as Jin knocked back his chair and rushed to where Taehyung stood, a beautiful platinum ring in his hand.

"Of course I will marry you, you dumbhead!" Jin bawled as he squeezed the life out of a  Taehyung who smiled, content. "Did you even think I would say no?"

"No, I didn't." Tae giggled happily.

And he turned to you, "Y/N, I know I didn't tell you everything and I don't ever want to steal your thunder, but I got one last thing I want to give my man."

"By all means Tae, go on!" you answered, wiping your own tears. It was good seeing your best friend so happy, and you knew he would never steal your thunder.

"Hyung," he continued. "I want to give you a last gift for tonight."

Jin just nodded tearily, as Taehyung pulled out a sheaf of papers from his coat, handing them over to Jin who read them and burst into fresh tears.

"WE'RE GETTING A BABY?" he squealed in delight as he kissed Taehyung who was crying as well. "Taehyung you absolute sweetheart, I love you so so so so so much!"

"I know baby." Tae smiled. "I want us to be complete, with a little girl we're getting to hold in a month."

"In a month!" Jin squealed again. 

"Taehyung, you have made me the happiest man alive, and now we are going home where you are going to make passionate love to me and then, we are going to decorate the spare room and make it a nursery."

Tae giggled, nodding. And turning to his best friends, his world; who were all in tears... laughing a little at Jin's words, he said, "You heard my fiancé."

"We're leaving, everyone!" Jin announced to his brothers who were congratulating up a storm. "We're sorry for leaving so soon, Namjoon and Y/N dear, but we have to go before one of us caves."

"We understand, guys." you giggled. "Now go home and do what we all know you're gonna do! We're really really happy for you two!"

"As are we." Tae answered, deep voice on fleek. "And I think Namjoon wants you right now, but he's holding back."

"Oh baby, I'm not holding back." Namjoon growled again. "We're waiting till you guys leave, until I show her how much I love her, and our child."

"Well hyung?" Jimin smiled. "We're leaving as well, me and Yoonie."

"And I think Hobi and I could leave with you?" Jungkook giggled, shaking his head.

"We'll see each other tomorrow anyways!" Namjoon shrugged. "So goodnight folks, I need to make love to the love of my life, so SCAT."

"Don't be rude, Joonie!" you giggled as you escorted your best friends out, and Namjoon slammed and locked the door behind you.

~

"I love you so much for giving me this child, baby." Namjoon smiled wide, kissing you gently.

You stilled.

You hadn't expected Namjoon to be soft, you had thought he was going to have his way with you, and you would never complain; you loved it when he went complete daddy on you.

But this Namjoon didn't growl like an animal, or ferociously claim you.

This new Namjoon was gentle, lifting you up bridal style and carrying you to your room where he slowly stripped you and him of your clothes and laid you down on the bed.

"I think I've forgotten to love you the way you should, baby." he mumbled. "We've never made slow, gentle love. It's always been rough, and hard and fast, hasn't it?"

You sat up, indignant.

"Baby, don't say that!" you spoke immediately. "You know I love it when you have your way with me."

"Namjoon, you love me." you stated facts, calm. "And when we have sex, every time we have sex, you're making love to me!"

"It doesn't have to be slow and gentle to be considered as lovemaking."

And Namjoon's wide grin said it all, happy that you said something that made his heart flutter and smile.

"We have six more months till baby Kim arrives," he smirked. "Maybe I can try some gentle loving till he or she makes an appearance."

"I would love that, baby." you chuckled, spreading your legs wider for easier access.

"I want to show you that side of me as well, baby.." he mumbled, only for you to hear.

"So show me." you whispered as his mouth brushed your core.

"I'll show you."

________________________________________________________________________________

~How was this one, guys! I hope you liked it..~

~this is my last work of the year 2019 and I will be back next year [a few hours later] with more content.~

~I purple you!~

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

24K 1.1K 21
❝YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE❞ [JUNG HOSEOK ✕ MIN YOONGI]
4.8K 224 12
𝐀 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝. 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝟕/𝟐𝟎
25.8K 855 19
"Get away from her before I break every bone in your body." -Completed-
718 54 6
Agust D x Yoongi.