The Magic Of Our Love |Boboib...

By Puffy_The_Quoter

[Completed] Master Makarov from fairy tail decides to send [Full Name] To Pulau Rintis,a place where his dear... More

||Just a Short Note!||
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
||Skip this part :3||
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
|Flashback|
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
||The Magic of our Love||
|Author's Note|

Chapter 17

1.6K 88 12
By Puffy_The_Quoter

Boboiboy's POV

Hot liquid started streaming from my face. . .

I. . .was,Crying?

"Heh,"i bitterly Chuckled,Wiping the tears away with my sleeve,Careful placing the letter back on the nightstand.

[Name]The girl of my dreams,She's the one who my heart wanted,It only beats for her being.Glowing [Eye color] orbs that shined in the night,Along with her [Hair length] [Hair color] locks that flowed along with the wind.

From the start of everything,from the moment i first saw her. . .

I already knew that

I had already fallen inlove with her

But why hasn't she come back yet?She said that she'll only be gone for two months . . .It's been 3 months,But why hasn't she come back?Did something bad happen to her?

Is the mission really that hard?If so then why didn't she ask for help?or...

What if she's dead?

Third Person's POV

The dino capped boy slapped himself,Shaking off those thoughts.Grandad Told him not to worry about the girl,But he can't just shake the fact that she still hasn't come back.

"Boboiboy!,Where are you?"A certain yellow robot shouted in the hallways of the house,Boboiboy quickly wiped away his tears with his sleeves

"I-i'm here ochobot. . ."he spoke with a cracking voice,The door of the room slowly opened revealing his friend ochobot with a worried expression.

Ochobot sat down besides the boy

"Are you ok?"

The boy forced a smile,Nodding in response,His friend deeply sighed.

"I know you're lying,Just tell me the truth already.It's about [Name],Right?"

Boboiboy once again nods,before opening his mouth and saying

". . . something feels wrong. . ."

[Name]'s POV

It's been a week since the incident happened,I still can't believe that I'm actually from edolas. . .At first it's impossible to happen,But again this world is full of wonders,Anything could happen...

I just wish that,I could go back to where i truly belong. . .

"Hey,Where do i actually belong?"

"It depends,try asking your heart.Some say that you should follow your heart,Also,take your brain with you."

"I see. . .Thanks,i guess"

After hours of trying to figure out,I finally realized.Everything's falling into place now,Fairy tail,magnolia.Is my true home!,That's where my family is. . .But pulau Rintis,Is where my friends are at,And something whose really special to me. Boboiboy,It's him.

If i could just fall from the sky and back to magnolia-

"You seem to be in deep thoughts,What's the Matter?Told ya not to listen to Natsu's inhuman replies-"

"It's nothing gray,Besides.Natsu's words kinda made sense,It's just that i feel like i don't belong here..."

Gray placed a hand on my head,as i stared up at the night sky.

"We can't force you to stay here forever,If you want to go back we could help you"a small smile etched on his lips.I raised a brow at him

"But how?"He leaned in,and whispered something that made my eye widened.

"Are you sure that would work?"

In response,Gray shrugged and looked at the starts.

"Anything is possible if you believe in magic."

Third Person's POV

Boboiboy and his friends just finished yet another mission,All of them were exhausted.

They were about to head to their own rooms until,Commander kokochi summoned all of them.

"What's wrong Commander?Is there another mission?"

Gopal,Groaned.

"Yes,I want you five to go to magnolia,3 months ago there has been a report about a portal in the sky."

The gang including boboiboy,Exchanged glances.The two girls gasped.

"[Name]. . .?"The dino capped boy mumbled,Hoping that your mission isn't involved in this.

They agreed to go check magnolia.

★彡 Timeskip 彡★

Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary,The buildings were ok.Nothing was damaged.

They looked up at the sky,And it was as blue as ever.

"Eh?Everything seems fine,Let's just go back!"Gopal said

"Not so fast gopal,After all this is where [Name] went right?Why don't we visit her?"Yaya suggested,After mentioning your name,Boboiboy Can't help but smile.

Fang noticed this,And smirked

"Yiee~,Looks like someone want's to see [Name]"he teased,Boboiboy blushed in response.

Ying giggled at the two,She and the gang secretly shipped boboiboy and [Name].

Yaya flew up the sky,Searching for a guild called fairy tail.She stopped once she spotted a building.

All of them followed the pink hijab wearing girl,They stopped infront of the gate.

"It's sooo huge!"Gopal exclaimed in amazement,His eyes sparkling.

Boboiboy took a deep breath,His heart beating wildly inside of his body.

"Come on!,Let's go inside!"Ying said,All of nodded and went inside.

Fang opened the door,They walked inside.Some of the guild members Looking at them,Seeing an old man at the bar.

"Excuse me sir,But can we ask you something?"Yaya said,The old man opened his eyes.

"Why hello there dear children,What can i help you with?"

"This is tok aba's grandson!"Gopal pushed boboiboy infront,Ying facepalmed.

"Oh,i see.How's your Grandad my boy?"

"He's alright,Sir"

The old man Chuckled"Welcome to fairy tail,Do you children need anything?"

Boboiboy looked at his friends.Then back at the old man

"Is [Name] here sir?"he said with a small smile.

The old man looked down on the ground.Getting down from his seat,

"Follow me."He ordered,going downstairs to a certain room,The gang wondered what
It's for But followed him nonetheless.

The old man whose name is makarov stopped infront of a library.

"You're [Name]'s Friends?"All of them nod.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 46 5
characters and show belongs to Monsta(Animonsta) Septutlets moved in temporarily to Pulau Rintis, But at that day, strange events happen. age order: ...
15.6K 599 18
"Adventure time!" you are BoBoiBoy little sister and your journey begin with your big brother, BoBoiBoy and his friends. [Please read disclaimer befo...
3.4K 141 11
Fairy Tail x Male oc bxb bl harem gxg cursing smuts depending on where the story is going. I don't own Fairy Tail I only own my oc
69 9 7
You go into a cave looking for your cat but this cave doesn't seem to have a end but after sometime you do reach it but when you come back out your i...