Just Write

By MB_Peculiars

If you're researching for a certain topic, try and check out the table of contents of this book maybe I discu... More

Author's Note
Speech: "Change Starts From Us" (Mother Earth)
Essay: "Connecting The Dots" (Life)
Short Story: "Bitter ko kasi"
Short Story: "Alamat ng Lapis"
Essay: "An Eye of An Artist" (Inspirational)
Poem: "Wailing Child" (Abortion)
Poem: "Wild Desire"
Essay: "Transformation of Mars"
Spoken Word Poetry: "TABOTILNGA"
Literary Analysis: "Laughter" by Maningning Miclat
OST: Fixing Someone Broken
Literary Analysis: "The Road Not Taken" by Robert Frost
OST: Selfless
Speech: "Break That Barrier" (SOGIE Bill)
Short Story: "A Halo as Diguise"
Essay: "Mother Mary"
OST: Friendship
Poem: "Pabor"
OST: Photographs
Narative Report: "Entrancement"
Literary Analysis: "A Warm Cup" by Andrea Passion Flores
Reaction Paper: "Of Studies" by Francis Bacon
Reaction Paper: "War On Drugs"
Pabula: "Si Hunyango at Si Palaka"
Poem: "Beautiful Home"
OST: Youth
Essay: "Dance floor and Balcony" (Leadership)
OST: Feeling Lost
Poem: "Ironic"
Spoken Word Poetry: "Malayo"
Short Story: "Mag Bigay Liwanag Sa Ating Mundong Dumidilim"
Feature Article: "You are Unique In Your Own Way" (Multiple Intelligence)
Poem: "The Music Of Our Unitive Love"
Poem: "Young Hearts"
Essay: "The Pandemic's Silver Linings"
Essay: "Wika Bilang Sandata Laban sa Pandemya"
Parabula: "Ang Tatlong Mag-Kakapatid na Magsasaka"
Essay: "Is Radiation Harmful To Humans?"
Essay: "Anti-Terror Law Should Be Repealed"
Essay: "Digital Infrastructure in The Philippines Must Be Upgraded"
Essay: "Unjust Extrajudicial Killings"
Essay: "Federalism in The Philippines"
Essay: "The Role of Electromagnetism in Our World That We Take for Granted"
Poem: "Ang Tunay na Kalayaan"
Reaction Paper: "Propagate Gender Equality"
Literary Analysis: "Annabel Lee" by Edgar Allan Poe
Literary Analysis: "Self-Reliance" by Ralph Waldo Emerson
Psychoanalytic Criticism: "The Cask of Amontillado" by Edgar Allan Poe
Reaction Paper: "The Beauty of Failure"
Article Critique: Bongbong is The One Running For President and Not His Parents
Essay: What Reason Do You Have to Not Vote for Leni Robredo?
Flash Fiction: The Last Unsent Letter
Poem: "Alone With The Ocean"
Poem: "Pluma"
Speech: Four Simple Rules

Feature Article: SOAR Concert For A Cause!

259 34 0
By MB_Peculiars

What do you think is the meaning of SOAR?

Soar means is to fly high. But why is this the title of the event? Imagine this concert as a bird who soared high in the air that inspired others to also try to fly together with it. Now it formed a flock of birds who travels and encouraged more birds to fly with them along the journey.

The point is that this concert was not an ordinary one, because it's a concert for a cause! Besides that, it is also the first-ever concert of Sacred Heart Catholic School of Cainta, featuring their school band. All of the profit that was gained will go to The Fr. Simpliciano Children's Home. This concert encouraged a lot of students, parents, and other citizens to give help to those abandoned children, just by simply attending and be an audience in that event.

On the other hand, the band members that performed in this event was indeed also an inspiration to others. Not only they expressed their talents passionately but they also offered their time and efforts to deliver a splendid performance for the reason of helping those children. They used their talents in a meaningful way that could be influential for others.

This event was a project of the senior high school students of the mentioned school, together with their advisers, Miss Marjorie Brondial and Miss Mari Christi Garcia. They are very much thankful for those who participated because this concert was a tremendous success! If you were one of those who attended this concert, be proud of yourself that you have helped someone in need. Imagine yourself as a bird also, because this concert soared high for you! To inspire and encourage you to also fly and do a good deed to your life. This concert formed a flock of birds to join the travel of doing more benevolent works in the future. The higher you soar along the journey, the more birds you could inspire to fly with you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 508 44
Book Titles are available here. Feel free to use in stories you are writing. Though I'm sure the titles I thought of were not the best ideas out ther...
337K 6.7K 101
Ever wondered why you feel the way you do, or do the things you do? The way your mind functions has a lot to do with the way you are, and the things...
16.2K 171 10
(Smut, angst, etc.) -Requests are open unless i say differently. -Both characters are of legal age. Hello, my name is Ray. I update at least once a w...
103K 1.5K 19
I'm pretty much going to tell you how I see the way the brain works. It's going to include stuff about the rational and irrational part of the brain...