Exchange// Billie Eilish

By bilstan

"YOOO FIN WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY ABOUT USING MY-" a girl with silver hair yelled, barging into the bathroom... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
SEQUEL + OTHER BOOKS
Potential Q&A
MACY

Chapter 25

19.2K 471 1.8K
By bilstan

Ellie's POV

"You going to the party Friday night?" Mack asked me as she sat in front of me in math.

"There's a party tomorrow night?" I asked.

"Yeah, Billie didn't tell you yet?" she asked confused and I raised my eyebrows for her to continue "oh this really cute girl... uh Sam! Yeah in homeroom she was talking about the rager Billie's planning to throw and said I was invited"

"Oh is that so?" so Billie has enough time to plan a party but not enough to complete our assignment. Figures.

"I'm surprised she didn't tell you"

"Yeah well I do live with her so me too"

"Live with her?"

"Yeah that's how we met actually, she's my host family"

"And her parents are cool with that?"

"Well we never told them, but her mum knew it apparently" I laughed remembering Thanksgiving. I sent Billie a quick text asking where she was but didn't really expect a reply.

Apparently, Billie went home and sent Fin to come pick me up after school because she had 'things to do'. Yep, planning a party rather than helping me on the assignment! After dropping me off Fin left to go see Claudia so that gave me a free pass to yell at Billie as soon as I walked in.

"BILLIE!"

"KITCHEN!" she yelled back.

"What's this I hear about a party tomorrow night? Girl I swear to god if you've planned a party instead of completing the assignment imma throw hands" I put my hands on my hips, glaring at her.

"Eleanor not now, I'm stressed. Can't you see I'm stress baking right now?"

"Yes I can see, I'm choosing to ignore your dumb ass running around the kitchen with flour and peanut butter on your face"

"I've finished my part of the assignment its printed out and sitting on my desk, hence why I left early today because I knew you'd be anal about it. Exhibit A" she waved her hands in my general direction.

"Well why didn't you just tell me that! And what's got you stressed?" I sat on the counter and grabbed the opened jar of peanut butter and a spoon before eating it.

"E you can't tell anyone! I'm playing around" she started rolling out the cookies.

"I promise I won't" I'm so confused what could be so bad.

"Ok so a music school asked for a song or a demo of me playing the piano because Mrs Carter sent them a video of me singing a song I'm writing and apparently they liked it"

"Billie that's great! What school?" This is great news, I don't understand what's got Billie all stressed. Music is her passion so if a school is asking for a demo then she should be excited.

"Well that's the thing... it's uh- Ju..." she mumbled.

"It's what? Speak up I can't understand you"

"JULLIARD! IT'S JULLIARD" wow "but you can't tell anyone! Not yet"

"Baby come here" pulling her in for a hug I pecked her cheek and pulled away "Billie, this is amazing! Julliard want to here you do what you do best—"

"I'm not too sure they want to hear me piss you off but..." she joked.

"You're right what second best thing you do then. Your music is amazing give yourself more credit, obviously if Julliard want to hear it then they think you're as amazing as I know you are" this made her smile shyly and bury her head into my neck.

"Thank you E... But what if it's a prank?" ugh, this girl.

"Stop asking stupid questions, why don't you any anyone to know though? Just in case I send them something and they hate it—"

"They won't" I cut off her clownery quickly.

"-but if they do then no one will know. Please I don't want anyone but you and Finneas to know"

"Have you told him yet?"

"Yeah" she nodded "he said he'll help me write the piece I'm sending in"

"See! He wants you to get in as bad as I do!"

"But what if I don't want to go?" say what now?

"The fuck you mean you don't know?"

"Julliard is in New York for starters that's a huge move. Then if they like it they'll look at my grades and I'm not a class topper—"

"Aren't you topping music though?"

"Well yeah but I'm only just passing on my other subjects and I don't know it all seems a bit sudden"

"Then just send something in and see what they have to say. But seriously Bil" I grabbed her face "they would have never asked you to send anything in if they didn't like what they heard"

"I guess" she mumbled.

"Now finish off your stress baking cause a bitch is hungry" I gave her a kiss and pushed her away "so do you like Mack yet?"

"She's alright, I'm still cautious but I'm trying to be nice. I even let Sam invite her so they'll probs hook up or some shit and I will have all your attention"

"You always have other motives" I shook my head at her scheming "but please make the effort to get to know her, she's so cool! You know her dad owns a house in Switzerland, and she goes there to ski!"

"Baby so do my parents, they own estates all over the globe"

"Oh... well she's cool and I made a friend so be nice. But for real though how hot is her accent?" I fanned myself a little and Billie looked at me with a smirk.

"Bro it's so sexy, it's all proper and shit. So cool and I love her hair! That's the colour I wanted to do next though" she whined.

"Absolutely not the blue is staying until it washes out"

"What about my roots though? Blue takes a fucking long time and I actually hate the colour blue, I only dyed it this colour for you anyways"

"Roots can be dyed and exactly you dyed it blue for me. The person looking at your head 90 percent of the time"

"Where's the other 10 percent?"

"5 percent is equally shared for your boobs and ass"

"Bet. Well for me it's like 50 percent is your ass-"

"Oh I know"

"-and 30 percent your fac and 20 percent your boobs" she grinned.

"Sounds about right"

Billie wanted us to match for the party tomorrow night and now we are at the mall with Kelsey, Mav and Mack looking for outfits. Billie was being less hostile with Mack and actually greeted her which shocked us all. Mack thanked her for letting her come to the party and Billie just shrugged and said 'it's open invite don't get to excited' which earned her an elbow from me.

"What look are we going for ladies?" Mav asked as he looked around "cause we all need to look fire as fuck"

"Eleanor and I are matching, and I already have something in mind. But go for a grunge, classy look" Billie told them and dragged me to suit section.

"Uh Billie this is a high school party not an executive event"

"I know stupid, I'm the one throwing it and we are here for... these!" she picked up a black and a white lacy bodysuit "you're going to wear white and me the black one!"

I love this! Squealing I took the white one out of her hand and ran to the other side of the store quickly grabbing the pink two piece I saw when we walked in. Perfect!

"Ooo mamas we are going to look fire" Billie took the clothes from me and walked to the counter.

"No! I'm paying, you always pay"

"Baby relax. My treat" she kissed my cheek and went to hand her card to the cashier, but I slapped it onto the floor.

"No you always pay, it's my turn!" I quickly handed him my card and he looked at Billie for permission "take my card or I'll Karen your ass to next year..." I looked at his name tag "Liam!"

"Just do what the lady wants" Billie muttered picking her card off the ground and I smiled victoriously.

"I'm paying for dinner" was all Billie said before walking off to find our friends.

"Thankyou Liam!" I grabbed our clothes from him and skipped off to find everyone.

An hour I have one whole hour to get ready because Billie forgot to move the ping pong table outside and forgot solo cups, so we had to yeet to the shops and back to buy them.

"E we have over an hour to get ready no one actually rocks up until after 7"

"Billie, I haven't even had a shower and I'm all sweaty and gross from running around with you because your time management is atrocious" grabbing my robe I took my shirt off and tossed it on the bed.

"Ooo preshow?" Billie whistled, pulling me onto her lap before laying kisses on my chest.

"I'm way to horny for you to be teasing me. We have no time for foreplay shit, come shower with me"

"My pleasure princess" Billie grinned and carried me to the bathroom.

Party outfits!

Ellie; 

Billie;

Mack;

Mav;

Kelsey;

"I've got some business to take care of Eleanor baby, so I'll catch up with ya'll later" Billie gave me a kiss before walking off into the crowd of people who gathered in the living room.

"Well..." Mack said and grabbed the drink she made herself "why bother waiting around, let's get fucked up!"

"Preach sis!" we yelled and ran to the dance floor. Between twerking on Kelsey, grinding on Mack and watching Mav throw his ass on the boy he picked up I had the time of my life. Eventually Kelsey began dancing with Connor, practically having sex while standing and then snuck off somewhere. Hopefully not the basement and on the beanbags or furniture again because Billie would be absolutely cut, and I wouldn't enter there until it's been saged.

Mack snuck off somewhere to hook up with Sam from her homeroom and well who the fuck knows where Mav snuck off to for his dick appointment.

Downing my drink I set off to find Billie. Fuck her business she should be taking care of me... damn whatever Mack made me is getting me going. Walking outside I couldn't find her anywhere. However a figure sitting beside the pool caught my attention.

"Lauren? What are you doing here? I thought Billie told your orange ass not to bother showing up"

"Yeah well I haven't exactly been one to follow rules" she got up and stood in front of me "I came to see you anyways"

"You? Came here for me?" I asked confused and she nodded taking another step closer to me.

"Yeah I wanted to talk. It's no lie you find me attractive, hence why you were so jealous when Billie was all over me" is she ok? I'm getting some real big crackhead energy right now and not the good kind either.

"Lauren, I don't know what you smoked, drunk or snorted but that statement is a whole 'nother type of clownery girl. I don't find your tangerine ass attractive. Like at all." I turned around but she grabbed my wrist and pulled me to her. All of a sudden, her crusty, musty, dusty and un-trusty lips were on mine.

Pushing her away quickly made her dumbass fall into the pool. As my brother from We're the Millers once said 'no ragrets'. "Lauren what the actually fuck! I do not like you or want your crusty ass lips on mine what the fuck!"

"Well if I can't have Billie might as well go for you!" she shrieked getting out of the pool, but I pushed her back in.

"Uh, uh, uh" I waved my finger around "you need to swim out whatever you snorted into your system Lauren" and with that I walked back into the house.

"I deserve another drink for dealing with that clownery" I muttered heading for the kitchen.

Billie's POV

"Thank fuck" I muttered as the last kid I had to deal with tonight had all the money he owed. Tonight I pulled some real ass Godfather shit. I used dads office as my own and made my clientele give me what they owed in the office. Made me feel legit, Eleanor would make fun of me if she found out but it's whatever being the Godfather is my dream.

"What the fuck!" I yelled as my body was yanked into my room "Tyler? The fuck you doing in my home? Isn't your stupid as missing or some shit!" he looked different to say the least. Long blonde hair was buzzed off and he had his nose and ears pierced... he looked... good?

"Wait are you even Tyler?" I asked confused at who I was staring at.

"Yes I'm Tyler idiot!"

"Hey, don't take a tone with me boy! Don't forget who you're talking to"

"I don't want beef tonight I'm asking for a favour actually" he told me quietly.

"And you had to sneak into my room and yank me into it for the favour?" I scoffed "what the favour and why should I do anything for you after everything you have pulled?"

"Please Billie I'm begging you, look I don't know when I will be able to pay you back but after this you won't hear from me every again—"

"Well that's enough of a reason for me!" no Tyler for the rest of my life sounds amazing.

"Yeah well don't sound too happy about it" he frowned "but I need a grand, please. I'll pay you back eventually"

"And what for?"

"I thought you don't ask?"

"Most people don't ask for that type of money. Who did you piss off?"

"No one! I swear please I need the money Billie!" he begged. He looks genuinely lost but I want to press him more.

"You're getting $500 at most right now so spill, what the reason?"

"Somewhere to live until I get a job" he lied, scratching his neck. God if he wanted to lie he might at least make it believable.

"Strike one, now its $300" I played with my nails looking back at him growing bored.

"Fine! You want to know! My boyfriend! He's sick and needs money for his medication! Happy?"

I burst out laughing at how ridiculous he sounded. This kid is the most homophobic piece of shit I've ever met as if he's gay!

"Yeah ok Tyty, strike two"

"I'm not lying where do you think I've been the past month, who do you think I'm living with?"

"I assumed at a frat house or some shit maybe on the streets. That's more believable than you having a boyfriend. Sorry man but you're so homophobic, do you not remember the times you bullied all the gay guys at school, Mav included"

"Yeah well half of those guys I hooked up with, Mav included" he mumbled, and I stared in shock. He's actually being serious.

"Look Billie I know I've been a horrible person but that was me hating the world because I actually liked guys. But then I met Ronnie a few months ago and I've come to terms with shit. That's why I hated you so much after middle school, you realise you like girls and owned it, but I couldn't. You were bowed down to by everyone and girls fall at your feet. But if I ever came out it would have ruined everything for me"

"Tyler" I sighed "that's not true, your parents they love you. They would be accepting they accept Eleanor and I when we were there months back"

"You went to my house?"

"Yeah your parents paid for my car and I kinda went over there to tell them to ship you off to an asylum after we fought, and those guys jumped me"

"Yeah sorry about that" he cringed "I had a fight with Ronnie because I was going to come out to my parents but pussied out"

"Apology not forgiven but I kinda understand" I sighed and rubbed my temples at the growing headache from all the information it's trying to process.

"I'll give you the money, no loan it's cool—"

"Are you sure?"

"-but" I held up a finger "you are to leave right after and go to your parents. They are worried sick Tyler your mother was in hysterics for the first week you were gone"

"Yeah I think that's a good idea. Thankyou Billie, really I appreciate this so much" he smiled shyly.

"Shut the fuck up, we aren't friends yet. And I swear to god bro if I find out Ronnie isn't real there will be hell to pay. I'll make you wish I was chocking you with a seatbelt" I threatened as I handed Tyler the money.

"I promise I'm not lying, thank you again" he took the money and left hopefully to see his parents. Jesus fucking Christ, what a damn night. Now to go find Eleanor.

She wasn't downstairs or outside, spotting Mack kissing Sam up against the fridge I tapped her shoulder making her break away from the kiss.

"Come to join Eilish?" Sam smirked making me laugh. I've had my fair share of hot up with Sam in the past but nothing compares to Eleanor.

"Nah my girls more than enough for me, she's got that bomb pussy you know?" I declined as politely as possible "speaking of my baby Eleanor" I looked at Mack "do you know where she is, I can't find her anywhere"

"Check the basement she said something about getting more drinks" Mack told me and reconnected her lips to Sam's. 

Why would she be in the basement, we moved all the games and shit upstairs for a reason. "Eleanor baby are you in here?"

"Billie!" she exclaimed happily and tackled me onto the couch "I missed you baby"

"I missed you too" I laughed "what are you doing down here though?"

"Trying to find more beer, we ran out upstairs. But now that we are all alone, I don't need beer anymore" she whispered and began sucking on my neck. Moving my hands to her ass I rolled my hips upwards, grinding onto her making her moan against my neck.

"Billie" she moaned and connected our lips. Slowly slipping my tongue into her mouth I took off her blazer. Eleanor knew what she was doing as she slowly rotated her hips and arched her back.

"E, what did you drink tonight?"

"I don't know something Mack called her 'love potion' shots I downed like 5 while we were dancing and went looking for you. Now shut up so we can fuck"

A/N Well who woulda thought Tyler was projecting huh?

Also thank you all for over 20k reads that's absolutely insane and over 1k votes. Didn't think anyone would even read this so thank you. And if you haven't already go read Moments my other book!

Vote, comment, share!

Bilstan <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

777K 30.5K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
63.5K 1.9K 30
Meet Madison "Maddie" Peterson, the kleptomaniac who stole the blue-eyed girl's heart. But is Maddie really who she says she is? - AU. Although this...
44.7K 1.3K 66
living the life that many only can dream of. forced to keep up her appearances for the public, forced to work at the family company, expected to be c...
433K 8K 55
another billie fan fic. you should read it tho 1st book of the more than a fan series achieved: #1 in billieeilishpiratebairdoconnell