Hunters to Hero's

By Jello13e

Once Gon, Killua, and Bisky finished the Greed Island quest they realize that there is a second part. If they... More

Part two of greed island?
Entrance exams
Forest
Welcome to UA
Scars and Aura
Suspicions
Questioning and money
Nen
Gems
Working behind the scenes
That's odd
The Match
Bisky is kicked out
Milkshakes
New friends
The Heist
Allmights class
Todo No
He is the yoyo man.
How did you get here?
Why???
Just a bunny
Beans
You would do that for us?
Her too?!
Fly!
Don't ask. Just enjoy.
Thank you Ashido
Names
Elsa teaches Architecture
I am here. Literally.
Fourth of July Special!
Break time
Uncle steve
Why them and not me, Gon?
Okay so I'm not dead-
You don't seem happy
FIGHT! nO-
Q and A!
Talk show Q and A
Steve says
Talk show part two
Secret Love Child
Final round
There's that light again
Brownies

Chop Chop

10.6K 390 636
By Jello13e

Izuku had no idea how to repay the kindness of the three. He was going to pay attention, practice constantly and do his best on the lessons, but he felt like he should do more than that.

It wasn't until they were President mics, English class, that Izuku finally had a clue on what to do. It was quite odd how he found out. For some reason, during class, Gon constantly either looked confused, tired, brain dead or had steam seeping out of his ears... For some reason.

When he had offered to tutor Gon, he was more than ecstatic.

"Yes! I thought for sure I was going to fail! I don't even understand half of the words Aizawas saying in general." Gon sighed in repeat, scratching his cheek.

"Really?" Izuku wondered, not understanding the boy's lack of understanding.

"Yeah, it's like in the class where we study ourselves and how quirks affect something...something. Anyway, whats a brain cell?" Killua was done with him. That was it. This was the end. He was going to smash his head into the wall and stay there. His hope of gon actually learning something was less than the probability of Hisoka leaving them alone on his free will.

"We can all study before we train. It will be a good reward for the hard work done." Izuku offered, knowing that Gon would think of the exercise afterward more like a reward more than anything.

"That sounds good to me. By the way, bisky wants you to keep on practicing control on your own for 30 mins three times a day. We will also train together around every other day starting today. The rest of your health is for you to keep track of.

'Wow. They're doing almost the opposite of the American Dream Plan that Allmight gave me. That schedule was ruthless, while the new one was more laid back.' Izuku thought to himself.

In reality, Bisky had said an hour at a time and four times a day, but killua knew that would be a bit much for him especially if he is doing it alone. He also wouldn't have time to do anything else like rest. Unlike at greed Island, Izuku has responsibilities like school. They don't want him to accidentally break his bones when he is practicing solo.

Allmight on the other hand, "I am COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

He is supposed to focus on keeping his aura more inside of him, not bursting out. It's kind of like Zetsu but you're not trying to hide your presence. It's just making it smaller. So far, he is not doing that great of a job.

Killua and gon watched as his aura surrounded him like huge waves. It's supposed to be more subtle like ripples in the water. At least it's not a tsunami-like the last time they saw him. When it was like a tsunami he had no control over it. It was partly because he didn't know he had it. Despite improving, he has a long way to go.

"Woah! Allmight's so cool!"

"Is that the silver age costume!?"

"His light is overwhelming," Tokoyami muttered, trying to sink deeper into the dark abyss that he likes so much.

'He is not wrong. He can't control his presence or what the bird called 'light.'' Killua mentally scoffed.

"I will be your hero basics teacher! I will teach you what it takes to be a true hero! Starting with..." Everyone waited impatiently for what would come next, "Combat training!"

"Yes! Killua, we get to fight!" Gon cheered with a dorky smile on his face as he sat in his seat, almost vibrating from excitement which was quite a big change since a few minutes ago where he was brain dead and sulking in his seat.

"And... You will be going with these!" Allmight shouted, pointing at the suitcase racks that randomly popped out of the wall as if on cue.

"Our Hero Costumes!!" Several students marveled at the thought of announcing themselves to the world with these costumes.

Gon had no idea what his costume was going to look like. It was mainly because Killua did it for him, saying something along the lines of 'I won't allow you to blind everyone with your blinding sense of green fashion.'

"Everyone get suited up!" Allmight cheered with an odd amount of excitement. Maybe he was just thrilled to see his students blossom. Who knows? Teachers are weird.

---

"In this training, you all will go in pairs of two. One hero team and one villain team against each other."

"Without basic training?" Tsu asked. It was a fair question. They were throwing them into a fight, hoping the would magically adapt and understand.

"This is the training," Allmgiht said, standing tall with his fists rested on his hips as he looked at all of his students in their hero outfits. They're all unique just like they are. "There are no robots like the entrance exams though. You can't just beat them into a pulp."

"Can we do it anyway?" Bakugo asked, followed by other questions.

"How will we be graded?" Momo asked, analyzing how this session will affect her grade in the class.

"Will we be threatened with expulsion again?" Uraraka asked, thinking back to Aizawa's fitness test.

"Wait I thought they aren't supposed to expel students?" Gon asked her, very confused.

"I don't know what to expect anymore." Uraraka sighed tiredly.

Gon visibly tensed at her words. He knew he would probably screw something up and somehow get himself kicked out of UA. It's not that he was terrified of staying in this world for the rest of his life. It's more like he won't find his dad here. Then again, killua and bisky would kill him before he could worry about that.

"Isn't my cape fantastic?" Ayoyama blurted out.

"Can we break the building?" Gon asked earning some glances. The class knew that he and killua were quite the powerhouse when it comes to physical abilities, so his statement made them a bit on edge.

Instead of gons original bright green jacket, he had a camo jacket which had the zipper down, revealing the black undershirt that he wore. He also had matching black shorts which were similar to his other pair and the same green boots because he refused to wear the new black combat coots killua ordered for him. 

At this point allmight was overwhelmed by all the questions, "I'll get to all your questions later!" Be took a deep breath to calm his nerves. The class became quiet as he pulled out his notebook. "As I said earlier, you will be doing battles in teams of two." Allmight continued to explain the training with only a few questions here and there, but this time it was bearable.

"Sensei." Momo raised her hand.

"Yes, young one?"

"If we are battling two vs two then how will deal with the fact that we have 22 students. Not 20." She asked.

"I dint think about that. Thank you for informing me." Allmight looked around at his students for a second or two before pointing his finger at a certain pair. "Gon, Killua. You both will go in the first battle to make it a 3 vs 3 battle."

Gon was confused at first from the mention of all the numbers and stuff, but when he finally processed that he was going first, he was just about bouncing in adrenaline.

"The first teams to go up are..." Allmight gave a dramatic pause which made the class look at him, curiously.

Killua yawned tiredly, in a jacket designed similar to gon. It was a dark blue zip-up jacket with a collar and then a light purple shirt underneath. It's not flashy, but that was him. He wasn't raised to be flashy. He was more stealthy and laid back. He also sported navy blue jeans with a thick belt to support the weight of his yoyos if he wanted to put them there. He always had trouble with his pockets ripping whenever he wanted to carry them around because they were so heavy.

"Bakugo, Iida, and Killua against Izuku, Uraraka, and Gon!" Allmight announced. 'I wonder how this will turn out. Gon and killua don't seem too pleased when Izuku breaks his bones. Would they try to stop him or just do it themselves? I wonder if killua or bakugo would even bother communicating with each other. I sense a mild hatred between them. Aizawa did tell me that they were about to fight on the first day of school before he stopped them.

"Alright! Let's get this show on the road." The blonde hero said, motioning for the chosen people to go towards the building.

"Villain team please go inside while the hero team waits for the countdown." He instructed.

Gon giddily hopped on over to the building. "I'm finally going to fiiiiiggttt! I'm so excited, Killua! Aren't you?"

Killua who lazily had his hands in his pockets shrugged. "I guess."

Killua thought back to yesterday night. He had met up with kurogiri and he met a few other people too.

Flashback

"Come with me. My boss wants to speak with you in person." Kurogiri said, opening a gate.

"If you kidnap me then the deal is off, you know that right?" killua raised an eyebrow behind his mask. He was smart enough to not jump headfirst into the unknown. Gon on the other hand...

"I would assume so, don't worry. I can drop you off here or a location of your choice once we are done." He assured, walking through.

Killua let out a short sigh before following the man.

"Ah, you finally came with our new addition." The man sitting at the bar table said, turning his stool.

"I'm just here as your assassin. Nothing more nothing less." Killua replied in a monotone.

"Whatever you want." The pail blue-haired man shrugged his shoulders, putting down his soda. "Before I can hire you, I need to see for myself if you are good enough to be-" He abruptly stopped, feeling something dripping down his neck.

"What were you saying?" The masked boy questioned in a teasing, yet malicious tone as bloodlust seeped put of him.

"Your good." Shigaraki breathed out, unmoving. He would have grabbed his wrist and disintegrated it, but he could tell. No, he could feel the intensity of his bloodlust and how skilled this boy is. This boy could kill him in an instant if he wasn't on guard. "A little too good." Shigaraki saw his skills. He felt his killing intent. He knew that this boy had to stay on his side.

"You can take the knife away now." Shigaraki grimaced.

The corner of Killua's lips perked up with amusement. This guy has no clue, does he? Killua took his hand away from the man.

"Tomura, that was not a knife," Kurogiri informed. Shigaraki's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. He looked to his left to see killua with his sharpened hands.

"Your quirk?" Kurogiri asked.

"Yup." Killua lied. "Sharp hands." He made up a quirk name. Never reveal your cards to the other players.

End Flashback 

The hero team walked inside the building. "Bakugo is running towards us. He is on the third floor right now." Gon said closing his eyes to concentrate on his sense of smell and hearing. "Iida and Killua are on the top floor."

"How do you know this?" Uraraka asked. "I thought you had a power-up quirk?"

"Yes, but I grew up on an island, so I could smell things from further away. Now let's go fight Mr. Caramel" Gon said, walking forward.

"Is it just me or did that not make any sense?" Uraraka sweatdropped in confusion.

"Does he even realize that japan is a series of islands?" Izuku wanted to facepalm.

Bakugo POV

Those dumbasses. They're not discrete at all. They're going to get killed if they have a conversation during a stealth mission with no clue where the enemy is. 

"I GOT YOU NOW! DEKU, YOU BASTARD!!" I yelled, jumping around the corner setting off a huge explosion with my right hand and throwing small grenades with my left. That should give them a good scare. "AAH!" Round face yelped, running away from the grenades. Now its just Deku.

"I'm not him." A different voice simply said, jumping towards me, readying a punch. That fucktard! Why was this shorty getting in his way? I guess it's about time to show him who he is messing with!

Just as the green idiot was about to land his punch, I blasted a fairly big explosion right in his face. I hope you have a good burn after that. I smirked as he flew back through the fog and ashes.

I set off some explosions, walking towards dumb green with a wide grin on my face. Ha, that showed you not to mess with my spotlight. I was supposed to be number one in the exams. Not you. 

Out of nowhere, there was a flash of blue light. Where did it come from? 

From the corner of my eye, I saw a green boot?! "DAMN-" The air was knocked out of me, sending me to the wall. How is he faster than me?! I couldn't even sense him until he was in view!

Getting up from the wall, I sent more explosions to propel myself forward. "Why is my hand so ligh- You bastard." Gon stole my left gauntlet. I chuckled. He's such an idiot. "I don't need that one anyway. I can still blast you away with this one." I stared him down, but he was looking the other way? Fuck no. "You'll be sorry for ever coming here!" I pulled the trigger, aiming towards him. "GOOD LUCK GETTING OUT OF THIS ONE!"

The lights in the room went dark for a second, then another flash of blue light from a different room. Where the fuck is that coming from? The whole room then filled with a burst of light and heat from my explosions, blinding myself and others for a few seconds. 

"Bakugo! What do you think you're doing?!" Allmight yelled through the earpiece.

"WINNING AGAINST SHORTY!" He didn't look scared at all. He looked... cocky?

I felt another hand grab my arm, pushing it upward. I looked behind me. "I GOT IT! GO NOW URARAKA!!!" Deku yelled through the earpiece. 

I winced slightly, fucking Deku is putting a greater strain on my arm by holding it in place. As much as I hate to admit, howitzer impact puts a huge strain on my arms.

I need to get him away! With my free hand, I sent a wave of explosions towards Deku. "Damn you-" Something hit a pressure point in my neck then everything turned black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 773 22
(Hxh x mha story crossover) Killua disguises himself as Izuku Midoriya, to be able to hide from brother, he ends up joining UA with a happy and cheer...
2.8K 114 17
Gon, Killua and Bisky agree to do part 2 of Greed Island. Part 2 proves to be very different from the original game.
263 13 13
summary since i forgor to put one before this: as gon and killua are preparing to meet up after months of seperation they meet a mysterious man that...
90.3K 3.5K 44
This story has been rewritten! _____ After many months of Gon and Killua being separated, a cloaked figure took Gon to a new world. Killua and Alluka...