I've Seen 2

By Freak-of-Madness

Book 2 in the "I've Seen" series. The continuing saga of Home Free, Kalene & Genesis, and Dead Memories. Will... More

Reunited Part 2
Warriors and Wolves
Success
Timlene
The House That Love Built
A Long Awaited Party
Unexpected Run-In
Night Out
Plans
Adopted!
Sued
Flirty
Court dates and DNA samples
What?
First unofficial date
Back in court
CMA's Again
Bitch gotta pay!
Honeymoon in Paradise
Finally heading to Europe
Ugh
Taken
Saving her from herself
Saved
Relatively OK
Family time!
Family Time 2
Fans & Clubs & Fan Clubs
New Zealand
First NZ show
Complications
Talks
Tourists
Night out
Generosity
Making friends
Trouble brewing
Georgia
Finally Free
Thanksgiving Revelations!
Oh, baby!

Timlene 2

154 14 20
By Freak-of-Madness

A/N: Tell me he don't look aaaaaaamaaaaaaaazing in all black 😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘

The day had finally come. The holidays were over. Tim's anniversary with his ex-wife had come and passed as if it were any other day. They rang in the new year with family and friends. Now they were ready to begin their life together fully. Before the chaos of the next leg of tour starts and while Genesis still had a break from her band.

Kalene couldn't believe today was her wedding day. They'd been engaged for a year and a half already. 'Where the hell did the time go?' she mused, 'The tour, CMA's, being sued by ding-dong!' She'd asked her daughter to be her maid-of-honor which Genesis happily replied yes to. It made Kalene very happy to know her daughter was so thrilled to be apart of their wedding to want to be her maid-of-honor.

She had breakfast at Kelsey'surging, despite the butterflies in her stomach, and was thankful it seemed tobe staying down. Ericha, Kelsey, Georgia, Sami, and Genesis were all being pampered at the spa before the evening ceremony. Massages, having their hair done, manicures, pedicures, nails done. Everything. She couldn't believe how much Tim was spoiling them.

Linda and Dena were waiting in the room that had been designated for her to get ready in when she arrived at the church. Both women smiled at the young bride as Dena brought out a small box.

"Something borrowed, something blue, something old, something new." She stated, "This is the garter I wore when Regan and I married. It's old and it's borrowed. (Dena chuckled). And Linda has you something." Dena stated.

"My son bought this for me for Christmas. It's new and it's blue." She stated as she took a white gold tennis bracelet with blue sapphires out of its box.

"Oh my gosh! Y'all didn't have to do this!" Kalene tried to fight the tears as Dena pulled her into a hug.

"It's our small way of officially welcoming you to our family sweetie. We love you. And we certainly like you much more than we ever did Jenika." Linda retorted making Dena hit her arm, "Well it's true."

Kalene chuckled at the pair before thanking them both.

"We'll let you get dressed. You look amazing already. I can't wait to see you in that beautiful dress." Dena smiled at her soon-to-be daughter-in-law.

"I hope Tim likes it." She looked back at the dress hanging up behind her.

"He will. Simply because you're in it." Dena smiled as Linda began ushering her sister out of the room so Kalene could get dressed in peace.

'Oh my God! What if he decides he doesn't want to be married again after all! I'll be...it'll kill me.' she stared at herself after she slipped into her dress. She loved Tim with her whole being. The idea of not being with him now seemed so foreign to her. She didn't know how any woman could cheat or mistreat him. It just didn't make sense to her. She shrugged as she smirked, 'Oh well. Her loss is my gain!'

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Mom? Are you ready? It's almost time." She heard Genesis say.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm ready." Kalene stated as she took one last look at herself in the mirror before opening the door.

She gasped when she saw her daughter.

"What? I don't look that bad, do I?" Gen looked down at herself.

"My God where did my little girl go? You look like such a grown-up woman in that dress, Genesis!" Kalene gushed making her daughter blush.

"I think we're ready to get to our places." Genesis stated, trying to change the subject.

Adam was Tim's best man so he was escorting Genesis down the aisle. Tim had one non-band friend as a groomsmen and she had the friend she and Gen were staying with in Greenville as her bridesmaid. They were the first couple to go down the aisle followed by Gen and Adam. Nate thought he'd been sucker punched again. 'Fuck she's so... grown up and gorgeous!' he could barely take his eyes off her as her mother made her slow walk down the aisle.

Tim couldn't tear his eyes away from Kalene and she couldn't tear her eyes away from him as she made her way to the front. He was the only person in the room to her. She smiled as she stared into his eyes making him smile back. Tim's family took up one side of the church while the band, their significant others, and the crew took up the other for Kalene.

"To all present: Welcome. We have all gathered here to witness the union of Kalene and Tim in marriage. We are also here to be a part of this new family. Family is one of the most important things in the world—it's nothing without love and relationship. With that said, I'm sure we're all very eager to proceed with the wedding ceremony that will join this new family. So, without further ado, let my speech end here and let us carry on with the ceremony."

The church laughed at the last line.

"The legal bond of marriage can be created only with the stroke of a pen. However, it is not just about some legal documents—marriage is the celebration of love. Marriage also means falling in love with the same person again and again. True marriage is not just about loving each other.

It is also about learning how to understand and respect one another. Understanding the needs, hopes, desires, and ambitions of each other. Living a long conjugal life with one another teaches us how to share with one another. If you share your grief and joy with each other, your love will grow. Our couple have written their own vows. Tim?"

"Kalene, today I take you to be my wife. Together we will create a home, becoming a part of one another. I vow to help create a life that we can cherish, inspiring your love for me and mine for you. I vow to be honest, caring and truthful, to love you as you are and not as I want you to be, and to grow old by your side as your love and best friend." He stared deep into her eyes, making her cry at his words.

"Kalene?" The preacher turned to the bride.

"Tim, I am proud to take you as my husband. For all the time we have been together, there has always been the kind of mutual understanding which is only shared when there is true love. You have helped me triumph over challenges presented. Encouraged my personal growth and boosted my self-esteem. You have helped me become the person I am today. And with your help, I will be a better person tomorrow than I was yesterday.

I vow to trust and value your opinions and stand by your actions. I pledge to always treat you as my best friend and equal. I will ask for help when I need it and offer help to you always. Let us be friends and lovers and grow old disgracefully together." She said making him smile at her while fighting the tears that wanted to fall.

"The rings please." The preacher stated, "Tim."

"I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and faithfulness. As I place it on your finger, I commit my heart and soul to you. I ask you to wear this ring as a reminder of the vows we have spoken today, our wedding day." Tim said as he slipped her wedding ring on her finger making more tears slide down her cheeks.

"Kalene?"

"This ring I give to you as a token of my love and devotion to you. I pledge to you all that I am and all that I will ever be as your wife. With this ring, I gladly marry you and join my life to yours." She said as she slipped his wedding ring on his finger, eyes never leaving his.

"Tim, do you take this woman to be your wife?"

"I Do!" He enthusiastically stated making quite a few guests laugh.

"Kalene, do you take this man to be your husband?"

"Without a doubt I do!" She stared deeply into his eyes.

"Since Tim and Kalene have grown in knowledge and love of one another, and because they have agreed in their desire to go forward in life together, seeking an even richer, deepening relationship, and because they have pledged to meet sorrow and joy as one family, we rejoice to recognize them as husband and wife. You may seal your promise with a kiss!" The preacher stated.

Tim waisted no time in pulling Kalene into his arms and crashing their lips together. He wasn't just kissing his girlfriend or his fiancé. Now he was kissing his wife! Everything was different. Things were permanent. She was his and he was hers. They pulled away smiling.

"Here, in front of friends and family, I am proud to present for the first time Mr. and Mrs. Timothy Foust." The preacher stated making the entire church cheer.

The happy couple waved and shared another kiss before walking back down the aisle arm-in-arm to the awaiting limo that would take them to their reception. He was quick to attack her with kisses making her giggle. Why did his kisses seem sweeter now? They arrived quickly since it was such a short drive. The cocktail hour had already begun so the wedding party could get their photos taken.

Tim & Kalene. The Maid-of-Honor and Best Man. The bridesmaid and groomsmen. Then Tim & Kalene and the other two couples with Gen immediately on Kalene's right and her friend on Gen's right. Adam on Tim's immediately left and his friend on Adam's immediately left.

Some of just the wedding party without the bride & groom. Not to mention lots of sweet and romantic photos of the happy couple. They were finally done making Kalene sigh with relief. She was getting hungry! The finally made their grand entrance making all their guests cheer which made her blush at the attention. They hugged everyone as they came up to them.

Shortly thereafter, dinner was served to her relief. Kalene was happy it was more of a fine dining type setting. They sat at their sweetheart table looking out amongst their guests as they ate. Everyone seemed to be having a great time. Lots of laughter could be heard making Kalene smile. Genesis couldn't believe her luck. She got seated at a table with Nate. He couldn't quit looking over at her and knew he had to get a picture of her in that dress.

Before she knew it, Kalene had a full belly and the toasts were about to start. She was almost afraid of what her daughter was going to say, especially with quite a few members of Tim's family in the room and her not knowing what all they knew about her and Gen. Adam was going first, thankfully, and then it would be Genesis.

"As Best Man it's my job for a speech. I never thought I'd see one of my best friends this happy again but here we are. Kalene mended Tim's broken heart and found pieces I don't think he knew was missing. He's not just blessed to have her in his life but the rest of us are too. Welcome to the family, Kalene!" Adam raised his glass making her tear up.

Genesis stood up next making everyone turn towards her.

"I struggled on what to say since mom asked me to be her Maid-of-Honor. I've never seen her as happy, as calm, or as free as when she's around Tim. He is truly her better half. I am thankful to have him in our lives not just for her but for me as well. He's the best dad a kid could ever ask for and I want to welcome him to our little family that I thought was perfect until we met him." Genesis raised her glass to the couple making Kalene reach over and take Tim's hand.

Tim and Kalene stood up to make their own toasts before the dancing got underway. He held his hand for her to take, making her giggle, before ushering her to the dancefloor in the middle of the room. All eyes were on they as The Judds "Love is Alive" started playing. He began softly singing along as she stared into his eyes. As nervous as she was at having all these people watching her, everyone around them melted away as he was singing to only her.

She would never know how much of a muse for him she really was. He was writing all sorts of love songs, quite a few songs about mending hearts, and it was all because of her. He was putting himself out there in the songwriting world again, which Jenika had discouraged him from doing, and it was starting to pay off. People were wanting his songs. The song finally ended but another slow one came one. They turned and waved to people to get them on the dance floor.

"We Danced" was playing so Rob and Kelsey hit the dance floor. Nate asked Genesis to dance making her smile up at him. Sami and Chance hit the floor. The Rupp's and the Brown's were chatting about the wedding and how beautiful it turned out instead of dancing.

"I can't tell you how beautiful you look. You really took my breath away." Tim told his new bride.

Her face flushed, "You're pretty damned handsome yourself, Mr. Foust."

"Flattery will get you everywhere, Mrs. Foust." He winked making her giggle.

"Mrs. Foust. I could get used to that." She retorted.

"I hope so. You're mine forever!" He pulled her in for a passionate kiss.

"You look stunning, Gen. You took my breath away when I saw you walk by." Nate told her.

"Aww, thanks. You look pretty spiffy all dressed up too." She retorted.

"I gotta get a picture of you in that dress before theend of the night. This look is too much to not get one." He grinned.

Her face flushed as he smiled down at her. Thedance party went on for a while before Tim asked Genesis to dance. They optedto skip the formal father-daughter dance since that was usually for the bride.Instead they opted to have Tim dance with Genesis. Nate took his phone out toget a few photos of the pair. 'She does look incredible. And he is such anatural father figure!' Nate chuckled to himself.

An hour before the party officially ended, they cut the cake. No smashing in one another's faces. Sweetly fed it to one another making everyone go 'aww'. A little more dancing. They would be staying one night in a hotel before departing for their honeymoon in Fiji. They were leaving their reception by a 1920's Rolls Royce Silver Ghost Torpedo and would take it to the airport where the car rental company would be picking it up.

A/N: Wow. So Tim & Kalene finally got married. 'Bout time, huh ;) Please drop your comments and votes below ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 249 11
Read the book and find out... *Note: Amateur Writing ! The Sequel & Trilogy Are MUCH Better*
1.7K 99 8
Driving through Maine on their way to their next gig didn't seem like anything unusual. A stop to refuel and grab dinner didn't seem out of the ordin...
12.7K 605 51
His marriage was falling apart. He did everything he could to fix it. She was a family girl who just wanted to protect her sister. After beating her...
5K 207 11
While touring Alaska, Home Free has an experience they will never forget. What, you ask? Read and find out. :) This story is rated 'G', it co...