Bat Brothers: Schooldays

Door CanonShipPrincess

With 4 boys, the Wayne Manor is always crazy. Damian is about to enter middle school! Spend a day in the life... Meer

Getting Ready for School- A Challenge.
A New School for Damian
Vigilante Business: A Normal Friday Night
Damian's New School
Metropolis Tech
The Briefing Table
Monday Night Mayhem
Back to School
Uh Oh...
Grounded
Redemption?
Get Some Sleep
Thursday
Late Shift With Nightwing
Ask Her to the Dance!
Early Shift With Jon
Getting Ready for The Dance
A First Dance for the Super Sons
A Busy Saturday
School Photos
The Talk
It's a Snow Day!
Damian Shows His Scars
Parent-Teacher Conference
Working With the Big Kids
Father-Son Bonding
School Lunch
Having Brothers.
Super Sons Take on the Night
Jon's Powers Revealed
The End

Nightwing the Babysitter

2.7K 67 15
Door CanonShipPrincess

Bruce came home from work as Alfred finished cooking dinner. He passed by the boys in the library.

"Hello Damian, Jon."

Jon waved. "Hello Mr. Wanye. How was work today?"

Bruce smiled. "It was a good day, thank you for asking."

Damian never asked. "Good evening, father."

After a few minutes, Jason and Tim came downstairs and walked into the dining room. Damian shut his American History textbook and jumped off of the chair he was on and followed Jon to the dining room.

Jon sat between Tim and Damian, meaning that he was practically caught in the crossfire. They ate dinner, talking about their day. Damian was a picky eater and stirred his mashed potatoes around on his plate.

"Damian. You need to eat." His father said.

Damian groaned. "I'm not hungry."

Jon took a sip of water. "You didn't eat much at lunch."

Damian sighed and took a bite of food. "There. Can I go train now?"

Bruce looked at his plate. "Finish your vegetables."

Damian rolled his eyes. "Fine."

He took a final bite and slid off of the chair. Jon finished eating. "Should I bring my plate to the kitchen?"

Bruce smiled. "It's okay, you can just leave it here."

"Oh yeah." Jon remembered. "Alfred."

---

The boys took the elevator from behind the clock in the library, homework still undone. Jon kept jumping in the air to fly but was stuck at just a levitation.

"Stop that." Damian said, bench pressing an impressive amount.

"What? I'm trying to fly."

"The definition of insanity is doing something repeatedly and hoping that the outcome will be difference."

"Then why do you continually get grounded for not following instructions?"

Damian racked the weights and sat up. "Grayson? Why aren't you in uniform?"

Dick smiled. "I decided I want to spend some time at home."

"He's lying!" Jason shouted, putting on his helmet. "He picked the short straw and now he has to babysit you two."

"And I get Bludhaven." Tim boasted. "Woot woot!"

Damian frowned. "Gotham won't be the only city with a clown I want to kill now."

"Boo." Tim smiled. "I win."

Damian reached into the pocket of his sweatpants and pulled his hand back out with his middle finger pointed out. "Oh shit- when did I pack that?"

"Later, Bastard."

"Later, Orphan."

"And scene." Dick said, turning Damian around and steering him back to where Jon was displaying his super-strength and picking up weights like they were a Frisbee. 

"What are we supposed to even do?" Damian whined.

----

"Right foot on red." Dick read.

Jon stretched and reached out to put his right foot down on the red spot on the Twister map.

"This is stupid." Damian said. He was trying to hold a very awkward position and felt his arms getting tired from partially supporting Jon's back.

"Left hand yellow." Dick laughed.

"Easy." Jon grinned, setting his left hand down.

"Damn it." Damian muttered, trying to move his hand to the yellow spot. "I hate this game."

Jon laughed and found his hands and feet peeling away from the mat. He wasn't falling, he was levitating. Damian's arms gave out. He scrambled to his feet and pointed at Jon. "He's cheating. He's levitating."

"Woah." Jon said, "I wonder if I can go any higher." He looked up at the bright lights of the Batcave. 

"Let's not find out while you're still developing your powers." Dick warned.

"I say go higher." Damian said, crossing his arms.

"No." Dick returned.

"Jon?" Damian asked.

Jon pointed at Damian "I don't know, I kind of want to fly higher."

"Ha!" Damian laughed. "Two against one, Jon flies."

Jon looked up at the ceiling and squinted at the lights. He took a deep breath and felt himself rising. "I'm doing it!" He shouted.

"Yes." Damian said. "It's all going to plan."

"What?" Dick asked.

"Nothing." Damian replied. He looked at Jon. "Can you touch the top of the cave?"

Jon's eyes widened as he realized. "I can try but I don't know how to land."

"Great." Dick muttered. "How do you usually land when you're levitating off of the floor."

Jon shrugged. "That's probably something I should know."

"Jesus Christ." Dick muttered. "Okay. We'll get you down. Don't panic." He looked at Damian. "You're so screwed when I tell dad."

"That you are incapable of babysitting two boys? That doesn't sound very good."

Dick pointed at his brother. "You are so lucky that you-"

"Hey guys!" Jon shouted, looking beneath him. "I think that I figured it out." Jon dropped suddenly, catching himself in a levitation. He smiled. "Let's do that again!"

"NO." Dick said.

Jon pouted. "Okay." He looked at Damian. "What do you want to do?"

"Train."

Dick stretched. "I'll take on the both of you."

Jon smiled. "Really? Can I use my powers."

"Just don't kill me. It's practice."

"Yes, Jon, kill Tim if you must smite something."

"What does smite mean?"

"Okay! Practice time." Dick announced, cutting off Damian's declaration of war against his older brother.

"Weapons?" Damian asked, flipping out a blade.

"Nothing sharp. Only sparring tools."

"What? Why?"

"So you don't accidentally slash your best friend. Friends don't like that."

Damian glared at his brother and then sighed. "I'm only getting a sparring sword becuase I don't want Jon to get in the way."

"Thanks?" Jon asked, scratching the back of his head. "By the way... what is sparring?"

Damian rolled his eyes and Dick punched him in the shoulder. He spoke. "It's practice fighting where you TRY NOT TO SEVERELY INJURE YOUR SPARRING MATES."

Damian sighed. "Message received." He looked at Jon. "Do you want to try a weapon?" He pointed at the wall of sparring tools. Dick picked up his escrima sticks and Damian pulled off a katana. 

"Please don't kill me." Jon begged, watching Damian handle the sword.

"I've been fighting since I was 2 years old. If you're going to die by a dull blade, you're probably not going to make it in the real world."

Dick put his hand on Damian's head. "Knock it off. Don't be jealous."

Damian frowned. Okay- he was kind of jealous.

They made their way to the spar mat and Dick waited for the first move from Damian. He blocked a hit with his sword and ducked low. Jon ducked, too.

"What are you doing?!" Damian shouted from behind Dick. "Jon, use your powers."

"I don't want to hurt anyone!"

Damian dodged an attack from Dick and sighed. "Just do something-"

They were interrupted with the garage bay of the Batcave opening and the batmobile speeding in and harshly breaking. The top opened the boys watched Tim jump out.

"You're fucked." He said, looking at Tim and Damian. "Big time."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

33.4K 2.1K 30
Dick is a man child but how will his family react to him becoming an actual child. How he got in this place he didn't know. Who are these people tryi...
10.6K 201 72
Some DC Imagines from my Tumblr. I do take requests but they may take some time. I don't own any dc characters. Obviously, I don't own you. batfam...
1.7K 20 10
Requests sent in the first page or if anonymous DM me! I don't judge! Please read the dos and don'ts list on the first page!
412K 12.9K 33
the waynes are the most elite family in gotham city. news reporters adore them, villains hate them, and groupchats descend into chaos because of them.