Secretly in Love

Per gerdoodles18

This is the first time I've written something on but I'll give it my best shot. America is on the beach righ... Més

Warning i guess
Chapter 1~ The Cliffs
Chapter 2 ~ Hospital stay
Chapter 3 ~ Finally out...
Chapter 4 ~ In Shock
Chapter 5 ~ Can I stay?
Chapter 6 ~ The Christmas Party Part 1
NOT A CHAPTER JUST AN UPDATE!!
Chapter 7 ~ The Christmas Party Part 2
Not a chapter!
Chapter 9 ~ School...
Chapter 10 ~ Hideout
UPDATE!!! NEW COVER ART!
Chapter 11 ~ Bruises, Bruises, and more Bruises
Chapter 12 ~ Official?
Chapter 13 ~ Walked in
Chapter 14 ~ Awkward...
NEW COVER!
Chapter 15 ~ please Russ...?
Chapter 16 ~ meetings suck
Chapter 17 ~ Nightmares
Chapter 18 ~ Japan's Sleepover
BREAK
Chapter 19 ~ Afterschool Trouble
Chapter 20 ~ Should I call?
Chapter 21 ~ Drunk Again
Chapter 22 ~ The Lovely Lake Trip
Chapter 23 ~ Big News
Chapter 24 ~ New Home
Chapter 25 ~ I killed him
Chapter 26 ~ Shocked
Chapter 27 ~ Stabbing
Chapter 28 ~ What Really Happened?
update!
Chapter 29 ~ Why?
Chapter 30 ~ Change?
Chapter 31 ~ Finally Normal (Final Chapter)

Chapter 8 ~ The Cafe

544 14 2
Per gerdoodles18

(Sorry I didn't write yesterday, I kind of fell asleep so... well here is another chapter bye!)

~America's POV~

I let out a yawn as I woke up. I was in my house but I thought I was in the park, strange. I got up out of bed and checked my phone. It was Monday and we had school. Ugh, I hate school. I went to my closet and picked out what to wear:

-NASA hoodie

-say hay if your gay shirt

-light blue ripped jeans

-black vans

I checked the time... its 5 am? This is unusual, usually I wake up at 7. Oh well. I walked down stairs and no one was awake. I tried to be as quiet as I could when I made some cereal, when I was done, no one came down so I guess I was quiet enough. I sat down at the counter and started to eat. I yawned once again and rubbed my neck... oh shoot! I forgot that I had hickeys! I quickly fast walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I'm so glad I remembered that I had them because if I didn't people would have made fun of me or something. I got out some of my moms makeup that was in the bathroom and quickly used it to conceal the marks. I sat back down at the counter and ate my cereal.

~Russia's POV~

Yesterday, America had fallen asleep while we were at the park. I knew his dad didn't like my family because we were 'communists'. Since I didn't want to carry him back and be yelled at or something, I used America's phone to text his brother Canada that he fell asleep and I needed him to take him back home. I waited for maybe around 30 minutes before Canada came to take him back home. He struggled to because America kept clinging onto my arm and not letting go. I don't know how Canada managed to take him off but he finally did and took him home. I sat under the tree and continued to look up at the stars and drank the last of the vodka that was left in the bottle. I wish I could have kept going in that closet, but Japan always has to be nosy. I walked home and laid in bed thinking about that party... it sure was a great one. I woke up that morning around maybe 4 or 5, I normally don't but I just woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. I sighed and got up. I held my head as I walked to the closet. I think I had a hangover... but I changed into my ushanka, a blue and white striped hoodie with a red shirt on underneath. I also wore some black jeans and Adidas shoes. I didn't really want anything from the fridge so I went to the cafe nearby to get a bagel and some herbal tea.

~America's POV~

My dad never allowed us to have coffee in the house because he said it was bad for our health so we only had tea, but since I am some sort of a rebel, I usually got tea from a cafe that was a few blocks away. I walked over and ordered the usual which was caramel macchiato and sat down next to the window. I looked out to see the ever increasing amount of traffic building up on a main road nearby. I kept taking sips until someone sat down in front of me and said "Mind if I sit here?" in an accent that sounded familiar. "Uh, sure I don't mind." I went back to sipping on my coffee and never looked up at them which was kinda rude. I looked up to see Russia drinking some sort of tea and a bagel. "Oh hey Russia! I didn't know it was you." He chuckled a little and took another sip of the tea. "It's okay Amerika." There was an awkward silence after that which I hated them. I waited to see if he would say anything but from the look at him, I think he wasn't so I decided to talk. "So Russia, do you want to walk to school together after?" "Sure, why not? I never usually have anyone to walk with so this will be fun!" He smiled and finished up his drink and bagel. I looked down at the time and saw it was almost time to head to school. I throw away my drink after chugging it and grabbed my bag. He grabbed his and we began the walk to school.

_____________________________________

Sorry if this chapter was a little boring. I promise I will make the next one more interesting, but this one was kinda a chapter to fill up the space between two bigger chapters if you know what I mean. So next chapter, i'm going to make it more entertaining I just needed this one to fill the space between the party and the next one about school. Well I guess that's all I have to say so BYE!

Word count 850!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

141K 4.3K 49
America has it all: fame, friends, allies, a supportive family- everything a country could ever want; but, when America's past and guilty conscience...
11.4K 312 13
"So what now, our alliance is over?" Russia licked his lips, his eyes were staring at just one point of the wooden desk. He could feel the other man...
414 19 4
Russia, a young man forced to flee his homeland, goes to the other side of the world in hope of building a new life. But he won't be alone, as some f...
2.7K 134 23
I mean in irl they have literally almost skinned one another alive but I mean like.... Who said this was irl? This is a school AU! Gaaaaaasp America...