Negative Thoughts

By TheMaisieLittle

"All I have are negative thoughts" You're the therapist of Arthur Fleck who helps him with his problems. Wi... More

1. The weekly session
2. Changing behaviour
3. Smile
5. White face paint
6. The unknown man
7. A huge smirk
8. The phone call
9. The ongoing nightmare
10. Who's Arthur?
11. Taste the paint
12. Room 666
13. The crazy one
14. Interruptions
15. Reborn
16. Jokers creation
17. The stairs
18. Purple coat
19. The gunshot
20. Goosebumps
21. You're mine
22. Published faces

4. Covered in blood

3.8K 131 22
By TheMaisieLittle

When I unlocked and opened the bathroom door I carefully took a look at Arthur.
There he was, staring at me with his face covered in blood.
"I'm going to call an ambulance..", I whispered.
Arthur immediately shook his head. "No. I don't want an ambulance.", he insisted.
"Your face is covered in blood, you can't walk around like this.. oh god.." I still had no idea what to do, I was clearly in shock. When I took a look at my bathroom door I saw even more blood. My whole body was shaking and I began to stutter. "I-I.. oh.. n-no.."
Arthur just stared at me like there was nothing wrong. Did he even knew he was covered in blood?
My face began to look pale, and I felt like I was going to pass out. I slowly dropped to the ground, and closed my eyes.
Everything became black. De darkness embraced me.
-
When I woke up I slowly opened my eyes. I had a huge headache, and it was this horrible feeling.
When I felt that I was laying, I took a look around.
This wasn't my own house.. I was somewhere else.
When I noticed I had no idea where I was, I slowly got up from the unknown bed I had been laying on.
Carefully I stepped out of the bedroom, and I could immediately smell the scent of a burning cigarette.
When I looked further around I saw someone sitting in front of a mirror.
It was Arthur.. and he was painting his face.

What the hell was he doing?
I just wanted to sneak out of his apartment. Why did he bring me here while I was passed out? Why didn't he just lay me in my own bed?
This weird feeling covered my body and mind. I had a feeling that he wasn't taking his medications, since he was literally going mad.
I decided I was going to sneak out of his apartment without him knowing, so I carefully walked up to the door.
Before I knew it I stepped on something, which made a sound, and Arthur immediately noticed me.
"Oh.. hello.. You're awake.", he said with a huge smile on his white painted face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

764K 38.4K 35
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
827K 45.6K 58
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
703K 58.7K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
2.1M 127K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...