Propose to me πŸ’ (Editing)

Von Lynn_dire

A story of a secretary named "Trexie " pronounced (TrexC). What happens when her relationship has lasted for... Mehr

CAST
BEGINNING-PROPOSE TO ME
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Authors Note

Chapter 12

125 30 12
Von Lynn_dire

"What's up?"

"I am good...ugh! Your voice is awful"

"I know Amaya! Just...send Daniel's number quickly. I need it right now and don't question me!"

"Trex...who sends..."

"Amaya!!!"

"Jesus Christ! I will send it now"

I dropped the call at that assurance. Pacing around the balcony with a heavy heart. If only Amaya sends this...

Ding

I sighed at the sound of that. Swiping my screen, I quickly opened the message. Without a delay, I dialed the number. I hope he is with him.

"Please" I mumbled to myself.

At the third ring, he picked.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Dan"I heaved a sigh of relief.

"Hi..."

"Are you with Bryan?"I asked without introducing myself.

"Trex?"He asked.

"Yeah" I answered.

"Oh, I am not with him. Are you ok?"

"How can I be? It's 11 pm and he isn't at home, nor picking my calls. I am panicking right now thinking something must have happened to him Daniel" my voice cracked and I sobbed.

"Hey! Hey! Trex please don't cry, he is fine. When did you see him today?"

"We had lunch, then...we argued and he left. I...haven't seen him since then" I said in between tears.

"Come on, stop crying. I think I know where you can find him."He says softly

"Oh my God! Where? where?"

"You know Rose garden?" he asked.

"Yes! Is... he... there?"I asked half hoping to hear a no, and at the same time wishing he will say yes.

"He called this evening and asked me to come, but called again and said I shouldn't come anymore. But I guess, he might still be there."

"Thank you, Dan. I should go"

"Do you need me to come with you?" he asked.

"Don't worry"I answered but wishing he'd go with me.

I hope this goes well.

"Alright, don't drive, you should take a taxi. I don't think it's good if you drive this tensed up"

"Ok, I will take a taxi" I replied.

"Take care"

I dropped the call and ran into the house to grab a jacket and make my way to Rose garden. Wishing deeply it doesn't have a nightmare that will haunt me.

***

Bryan's pov

I shook my head at the green-haired girl. Declining Tony's fifth arranged booty call.

The girl rolled her eyes at me and walked out. Leaving me with the last annoying, smack of gum.

Dude! I turned and glared at her retreating figure. These hoes are rude! What the hell? I feel so annoyed right now. That bitch didn't just...

"Ok, you just declined another. I am ordering more drinks since that's all you adhere to"Tony says while flagging down a waiter.

"Man! I only had an issue with my girlfriend, not a breakup! Stop bringing these hoes to me like I'm heartbroken and looking for who to F**k!" I almost screamed.

Tony laughed out loud and I got more pissed.

"Drink up and forget your worries" He offers.

I sighed and grabbed a drink.

"Please let's make a toast" I watched him grab his drink, as he continued

"To the hoes who f**k up men's heart, and forget Karma is their fellow bitch" he laughs.

I dropped my drink, not toasting to that.

"Tony, my girlfriend isn't a hoe"

"Oh, poor Boy...secretaries that hook up with their Bosses are the pro hoes man" He giggles.

"Hey, Dude! It isn't because..."I trailed off when I saw Trexie standing still and glaring at me.

I stood up quietly, internally thanking my stars I wasn't in some absurd scenario. Before I could say anything, she took three powerful strides towards me.

Trexie's pov.

I walked into the bar and quickly glanced around. Not seeing Bryan, I sighed and got in. Rose garden is a huge place and if Bryan is here, then I hope to find him without much turns and trouble. If I don't see him soon, then...

"Excuse me, you got a problem with your sight?"A petite girl on a red bum short batted her long lashes at me.

"Um...sorry"I apologized and walked past her quickly.

These girls know how to create a scene, and I'm just not ready for a drama.

I glanced around again, still no sign of Bryan. I was only seeing some girls walking around with pretty revealing things. Whores, that's what they are called right? Most of these girls are just trying to survive and for that reason, I refuse to tag them with that name. I rather go for hustlers.

Everybody with their bags, that's the popular saying.

"Bitch look!" Another screams at me.

Wait, am I getting in their ways or they are getting in mine? For crying out loud, I'm beginning to think most of them are interested in me.

They are so rude! I ignored her ugly figure and made my way in, preparing myself to throw a punch at whoever tried to get to my nerves again, since they are everywhere.

With that thought my eyes widened, I couldn't find Bryan, is he getting busy with one of these hustlers?

For the fear of hurting my mind, I can't picture Bryan with one.

I mean don't hustle with my Man! Nobody should hustle with my Man!

Damn! I picked my pace and headed to the bar.

I quickly stopped in my tracks when I sighted Bryan, I was about to take a sigh of relief when my gaze lands on the person with him.

"Tony?"

When did they both start hanging out?
They are not friends. That was when it hit me! Bryan has been hanging out with him?

Does he know about me and Tony?

Is this the reason for his recent behaviors? Tony? My fist clenched and my face stoned as I breathed heavily.

Memories of my moments with Tony flashes on my mind.

*I and Tony sitting in the park. While Tony was laughing at what I was saying.

*While I was walking out on him, he grabbed my hand and I threw a slap on his cheek.

I opened my eyes and glared at him even though he hasn't seen me.

My attention was drawn back to Bryan as he stood up watching me. I took some steps, grabbed his wrist, and dragged him out Of the bar, away from the devil he was with.

I will need to know how this got to this.

I rested my body on Bryan's car still breathing heavily. How long has he been seeing him?

"Hey" Bryan's voice alerted me that I wasn't alone.

I banged on the car, gritting my teeth.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

I ignored him and got into the car as he follows.

After the long silent ride, we got to his house. I stepped out of the car first, as I heard him bang his car door.

I turned to him."Bryan"

His eyes hovers around my face as he said nothing.

"Is that who you've been hanging out with lately?"I asked immediately.

He stepped closer to me and folded his arms. "Do you have a problem with that?"

"Are you running out of friends?" I asked with a serious face.

"What's that?" he chuckles

"You.."

"You are scared he knows what you know? Huh?"

I knew something was amiss
"Bryan!!"I screamed

"Don't Bryan me!" he points his index finger at me.

"I..."

"Just shut up!!!" his voice thunders and shut me out again. Making my body vibrate.

I swallowed hard and nodded my head, holding back my tears.

He turns and heads inside.

I fell back on the car and broke down.
"Oh my God!"

Has it been that long I posted?
I am so sorry.🙏🏽

My second-semester Exams have started, and I'm pretty much occupied that it hurts .😭😭

My department is so stressful, I can't remember the last time I had a long sleep.😭😭💔.

I will still be squeezing out time to post, just maybe.

I am sorry☹️.

Do you think Trexie use to know Tony from her past?

Enjoying the story
Don't forget to vote ⭐️(Tap the little star below👇🏻)
And comment💞

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

98.3K 6.3K 48
When your husband tells you that she has met someone else and wants to marry her. What would you do? Stay still and see what Noxolo would do.
1.9K 57 13
"What do you say, bellissima?" "Stop calling me that, Arius." "Over my dead body, wife." ✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*✧ο½₯゚:˚ β™‘ β‹†ο½‘Λšο½₯゚:*✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* Lucian West was in de...
26.4K 4.2K 50
What happens when your carefully planned life comes crumbling down? Funmilola Olarenwaju had her life planned out...owner of two orphanages and a top...