Legacy? [X1@ hagworts]

By itzjusmeh

Y'all aren't over X1 and Harry Potter relate All was set for a normal year at Hagworts. New to some but... More

๐Ÿ‘‘ Of characters and introductions ๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘ 00 ๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘ 01 ๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘ 02 ๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‘‘ 04 ๐Ÿ‘‘

๐Ÿ‘‘ 03 ๐Ÿ‘‘

17 4 0
By itzjusmeh

👑Of Preparations And Panics👑

      The Headmaster and professors' chairs and tables have always been set up on the stage of the grand hall. Well not that it's an actual stage but it's still a few steps higher than where the long students' table is, giving the professors a downcast view of their students.

The two sweaty boys sighed after carefully placing the very heavy chair in their arms, at the center of the stage, that was soon to be sat on by the headmaster himself.

"I already miss summer vacation"

"it's literally only been an hour since you came back from your pathetic excuse of a summer vacation"

Yohan turned away from the fancy chair (it resembles more of a throne than a chair) that they just carried to the great halls, to glare at his best friend,  who stood a few steps away from him, eyes roaming over the very busy yet perfectly groomed grand hall of the Korean Hagworts.

"well excuse you but at least the pathetic excuse of a vacation didn't involve me carrying the headmaster's chair from the store!" The throne looked too tempting to turn away from and yohan would probably face hell if he gets caught, but of course it's been so long since yohan worried about getting caught. With a suck of a shaky breath he dropped into it, And god! No wonder it's so comfy.

"You'de probably get us in trouble if you don't get the hell up that sacred thing right now yohan I can feel it"

"hangyul shut up! this is the only plus I can get from all the labor work I've done with someone as useful as yourself"

"why the hell do I even hang out with you?" hangyul massaged his temple.

"Real question is, why do they move the chairs to the store every summer!" yohan ranted, eyes closing for a second and sinking deeper into the cozy seat.

"stop overreacting han, this is the last time we're doing labor " Yohan peeked an eye open waiting for the other to continue.

Hangyul rubbed his hands together and sighed in content looking down at the sea of students running around in the great hall preparing for the new school year.
"we're second years now ... which leaves the new fellas to all the labor"

Yohan smirked, his mind running over ideas that are not so kind and hangyul had to think how much wooseok hyung would fit there, smirking and sitting on the throne, looking like the king of hell.

"I've a feeling we should make a first impression like wooseok hyung's, that'll probably keep the first years out of our hair" yohan voiced the other's thoughts, once again proving that they share a single braincell and shivering at the memories of the scariest moments in his life.( all involves wooseok)

"We need something to keep you out of the freshmen's hair yohan not the reverse, and sorry mate but I am neither wooseok hyung nor you, I can't be that salty"

"I was never salty"

"reality yohan. you're way worse... you wouldn't talk to me for a week last year because I told wooseok hyung that you were the one who hexed Seungwoo hyung's drink"

"you're a bloody snitch! and you're going off point here hangyul"

"what is the point needed to be addressed then han? "

"watch this" yohan said as he sat up and crossed his legs, raising an eyebrow while he is at it, in an attempt to look intimidating.

Hangyul snorted. how can a very idiot person look intimidating.

"you look stupid"

"what?!? Don't I look intimidating? "his eyes opened wide looking all the more idiotic.

Those were very unimportant matters right now because a certain professor was coming straight their way. Hangyul's instincts never fail. They just got into trouble.

"Okay watch this" yohan controlled the big goofy smile that was noticeably spreading on his face, unaware of their new company "professor Kim, hagwort's beloved defense against the dark arts teacher, Kim yohan 2020 version"

"yohan, do not... " but of course yohan never NEVER listens.
They are doomed.

A familiar ugly scowl settled on yohan's face, his voice dropping infinite notes when he spoke.

"The next time I find you coming late to class I can promise you that I'll have you visit the dark forest immediately dear student."'

"yohan stop! "

"I told you I'd ace that nasty professor.."

"Go on Mr.kim "

"Professor! we were just g-getting these from the store! The usual!... " yohan scurried off the chair barely standing on two feet, patting the throne.

"I fuckin told you.."

"shut up hangyul I sWEAR! " he side whispered back to the annoying boy with possibly the worst timing to be smug. Ever.

The professor, after scowling as yohan exactly did moments ago (but ignoring him anyway), turned to hangyul

"you seem to have the natural skills of supervising imitations Mr. Lee"

Ok so hangyul didn't know whether to be fluttered or scared for his life right now

"you should do just fine supervising your friend at detention after class begins, I suppose he'll need a company at the dungeon after all... Have a great day "

"WAIT PROFESSOR-"
Before hangyul could explain himself, the professor has already walked off to who knows?! Probably torturing more students.

"GREAT...detention in the first day!! You know? No one else has this skills yohan!!" hangyul laughed darkly clapping his hands looking creepy as hell and yohan had to back a step away for his own safety...it's not like his best friend would hurt him!

No hangyul didn't nearby choke yohan the first time they got caught sneaking into the restricted section of the library. That's all your imagination!

"HEY you know he got mad because he actually sounds like that!"

"I have NEVER hated anyone as much as I hate you yohan! "

"don't you dare put the whole thing on me hangyul!"

"I BEG your pardon?!"

"You were supposed to be on the lookout hangyul! "

"well it's not my fault you're too dense! Learn to take a damn hint will you?!"

"dense-?! I AM A RAVENCLAW! "
.
"it's barely been an hour and you're already fighting.. " a third voice cut through and they both turned around to see wooseok with his blank face looking unbothered as ever, coming over to them with Seungwoo.

"yohan got us into detention in the first day" hangyul reported.

"breaking his own record... It was a week later last year, at least tell me it was worth it" wooseok snorted

"and you call me a snitch.. "

"shut up yohan!  being caught trying to imitate professor Kim is-"

"wAIT- he caught you?! You are lucky it was only detention yohan! He might have sent you to the dark forest! " Seungwoo would of course avoid the dark forest at any cost knowing how fetal it could be..

"Hyung you know he is a salty bag of rudeness"

"can we do this later... "wooseok suggested, reminding Seungwoo of where they were headed to in the first place

"ah.. Yeah seungyoun is panicking, the gryffindor dorm is a mess, we're gonna need you two as well... Now let's get moving!! Chip chop... "

" 'We won't be doing anymore labor' he said 'it's the last time' he said"

"c'mon yohan... Try to be productive ...we're doing this for seungyoun, don't take this as a mandatory task that you are being forced into" Seungwoo pulled the whining boy by his neck, dragging him along

"you're literally dragging me hyung"

"well, I, for one, believe that everything is the way you decide to perceive it"

"what the fuck hyung!? Don't tell me you've been taking those psychology summer courses"

"Hangyul I told you to stop cursing when we're not alone"

"So you were! "

"No, he hasn't been taking those because mind you, when has he not been like that?"

"wooseok hyung has a point but that's besides the point because I'm still being dragged to do labor"

"No one cares yohan"

"I didn't talk to you hangyul"

"shut up yohan"

And it was all arguments until the gryffindor dorm.

******************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 5.1K 73
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
22.2K 18 2
Smut as in content +18 so be aware.
269K 6.1K 58
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
41.1K 1.3K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...