Eddie Kaspbrak x Reader (newl...

By eve_stories

EDDIE KASPBRAK X READER Y/N is the unidentical twin sister of Richie... More

authours note.
introduction. (updated)
part two. (updated)
part three. (updated)
part four. (updated)
part five. (updated)
part six. (updated)
part seven. (updated)
part eight. (updated)
part nine. (updated)
part ten. (updated)
part eleven. (updated)
part twelve. (updated)
part thirteen. (updated)
part fourteen. (updated)

part one. (updated)

6.1K 94 416
By eve_stories

I fall into step behind my brother and his three friends as we exit the hellhole known as school. I'm more than thankful that summer is finally here, however I know i'll likely get bored within my small town. As we walk down the locker lined halls, a few students stare at me causing me to glare at them harshly.

"Apparently she's prego," a short girl whispers to her friend, they both give me condescending looks. I stop for a moment and stare at them, their faces slowly contort with uneasiness which makes me smirk slightly.

Stan runs past me, apologising profusely for accidentally hitting me with his massive backpack before aligning himself with my brother and the rest of their group.

"I think the rabbis gonna pull down your pants, turn to the crowd and say where's the beef?" Richie smirks causing Stan to roll her eyes. They continue down the hall, muttering something about Henry signing their yearbooks meanwhile, my eyes follow Greta who's charging towards the girls bathroom. I follow her with a sigh, I honestly hate the girl.

"Am I a slut or a little bitch? Make up your mind," a familiar voice asks, causing me to laugh.

"You're trash," Greta smirks, watching her minion drag a trash bag full of water across the tiled floor. I clear my throat, the girls hand immediately withdraws from the bag, spilling the contents across the floor. Greta turns to me with a tense posture, she tries to speak with an unwavering voice however, it doesn't work, "Scram, Tozier!"

Her friends look at each other worriedly, I step closer to the frizzy haired girl and feel the sick smirk forming on my face, "What did you just say to me?"

Greta begins to open her mouth, her hands curl into a fist slightly before closing her mouth. I look to her, "Think you should apologise to my friend."

"Sorry Beav-Beverly..." she squeaks.

The girls hurry out the bathroom as Beverly opens the door with a grin on her face. "How can someone so nice seem so threatening?"

"It's a gift," I laugh, throwing my arm around her neck before walking out of the bathroom.

We walk out of the bathroom and hurry down the stairs, taking two at a time before leaving through the east entrance. The new kid, Ben, was standing outside with his homework project, he turns to us and smiles at Beverly. He stutters through a conversation with her, his cheeks growing redder by the second before Beverly offers to sign his year book.

I suddenly feel incredibly bad for Ben as I see the blank pages where students names should be. Ben's cute, like a little brother and I can tell he's hurt by the fact no one signed the book. Beverly pulls a pen out before signing the page then passes me the book. I take out a sharpie and bite the cap off, signing my name with a few stars underneath it before returning the book.

"Hang tough, New Kid on the Block," Beverly chimes. I smile at him, thankful that he smiles back rather than glares at me. We say goodbye before continuing across the softball fields and back to Beverly's apartment. She begins to slow as we near her house, I feel bad for her because I think she's scared to go home but whenever I offer an alternative, she declines.

"Want to come over to mines?" I ask, "We could binge watch a chick flick, maybe Richie can invite Bill over."

"Thanks but I can't, need to pick up a few things from the pharmacy," she smiles before saying goodbye and wandering over to her apartment. I sigh before setting off for my home where I assume Richie will already be.

After five minutes, I enter my home sighing since my parents are out, yet again. I hear Richie running around frantically upstairs, "Richie?"

He runs down stairs, "Y/N! Where's my flashlight?"

"Why do you need a flashlight in broad daylight?" I question.

He thinks for a moment, "Yeah you're right."

He begins to collect a few random objects and throws them in his backpack before reaching for the door handle. I sigh, imagining the silent afternoon I'll most likely have so I call out to Richie, "Wait! Can I come with you?"

"We're going to the Barrens," Richie explains as if it'll get me to change my mind.

"Great well let me get changed," I yell as I run upstairs and change out of my uncomfortable jeans and into shorts.

"Y/N," Richie calls up to me, "Look, this is important to Bill, it's about Georgie so don't start complaining or anything."

"I won't," I groan, tying my converse laces.

Ever since Georgie disappeared Bill's been coming up with crazy theory's about where the young kid was. Richie, Eddie and Stan go along with everything, they try and help him cope but Bill is adamant that Georgie is still alive. I run back downstairs, finding my brother waiting at the bottom along with Stan and Bill.

"Y-You look really nice Y/N," Bill comments, earning a glare from Richie.

"Come on, we need to go to Eddie's," Stan says.

Eddie's house is only a few blocks away from ours and before long we are knocking on the door. Eddie opens the door, ushering is inside and forcing us into his kitchen.

"Why's Y/N here?" Eddie asks, "You know my mum hates girls!"

"That's a bit pathetic," I comment earning a slight nudge from Stan. "I-I mean, don't worry I'll be on my best behaviour, scouts honour."

He smiles and I can't help but feel my cheeks heat up  slightly. Well that's new...

Richie, Bill and Stan begin to rake around Eddie's cupboards whilst I hoist myself up on to the countertop.

"Hey! Take everything but the delicious deals guys," Eddie pleads, "my mom loves those!"

"So first you said the barrens and now you're saying the sewers?" Eddie asks, "What if we get caught?" 

"We won't Eds. The sewers are p-p-public works. We're the public aren't we?" Bill retorts.

"Are these your birth control pills?" Richie sniggers holding up a pink packet of pills.

"Yeah, I'm saving them for your sister." Eddie replies before turning red and looking down at his feet. Bill pulls his head out of the shelf he's looking through and stares at the boy with a smirk across his face.

"At least take me on a date first, Kaspbrak," I laugh before stealing a KitKat out of Stan's hand.

"There will be no dating my sister," Richie states.

"Oh I-I wouldn't," Eddie stutters. Ouch.

We walk back through Eddie's house with our bags filled with sugary sweets. "Eddie Bear, where are you off to in such a rush?" his mom calls whilst filing her nails.

"T-to my ba-back yard, Mrs. K." Bill replies for him, "we're g-going to play m-my new..."

"His new croquet set Mrs. K." Richie lies, elbowing Bill slightly for the near muck-up, "Jeez spit it out buh buh Bill!"

"Alright..." she mumbles, sounding unsure, "Don't go rolling around in the grass, especially if it's just been cut. You know how bad your allergies can get."

Richie starts sniggering so I nudge him to keep quiet, Eddie groans slightly and starts walking towards the front door.

"Aren't you forgetting something Eddie?" Eddie's mum asks. He mutters something quietly before walking over and kissing his mom on the cheek.

"Want one from me too Mrs K?" Richie laughs as Stan drags him out the door.

"Sorry mum!" Eddie calls out before slamming the door behind him.

We walk onto the front lawn with Richie still laughing. "Shut up Rich, I think it's sweet," I smile before asking, "Wait, what the fuck is croquet?" 

I hear a soft chuckle beside me and I turn to see Eddie standing with a big smile on his face and rosy cheeks.

"What?" I grin.

"Nothing, i'll explain it to you later," he replies still beaming.

We all pick up our bikes and cycle through our small town. We go down the small trails nearby the forest until we reach the barrens. Bill and Richie throw down their bikes first and race over to the pipes. Meanwhile, Stan, Eddie and I walk over hesitantly.

"That's poison ivy, that's poison ivy..." Stan expresses, pointing to various plants that look nothing alike.

"Where? Where's the poison ivy?" Eddie asks, looking around frantically.

"Nowhere, not every plant is fucking poisonous," I groan, glaring at Stanley.

"Well i'm starting to feel itchy," Eddie exclaims.

"Do you share a bathroom with your mother?" Richie asks, joining in on the conversation.

"Yeah sometimes." Eddie replies.

"Bad move," I think waiting for my brothers comment.

"Then you probably have Crabs," Richie smirks.

Stan, Eddie and I join Bill and Richie at the sewer pipe entrance. Bill goes in first with Richie following close behind. My brother turns to us, asking why we aren't entering.

"That's greywater!" Eddie yells to Richie.

"If you claim one more thing is poisonous I swear to god..." I groan.

"No," Eddie replies, rolling his eyes, "it's basically piss and shit."

"Wait are you being serious?" I ask looking down at my feet.

"It doesn't smell like caca to me, señor!" Richie smirks, holding up a stick covered in the dirty water.

"I can smell that from here!" Eddie argues.

"It's probably your breath wafting back to your face," Richie laughs, venturing further into the tunnel.

Richie and Eddie continue arguing for a moment as I watch Bill pick something up from the water.

"Is that..?"

Bill turns to me and the others turn their attention to him, "G-Georgie wore g-galoshes."

"They're Betty Ripsoms..." Bill says looking frightened, "What if she's still here?"

"Guys my mum will have an aneurysm if she finds out we're playing down here!" Eddie says taking two deep puffs from his inhaler.

"Are you okay?" I ask him and he just nods.

"How do you think Betty feels?" Richie asks, "Splashing around here with one freaking shoe."

"Now isn't the time for a fucking joke," I spit at him.

"Oh get your head out of Eddie's ass, Y/N." he snips.

"You piece of-." I'm cut off by a splashing sound from behind me, "Ben!"

We run over to the injured boy with Bill and Richie a few steps behind. "Holy shit what happened to you?"

"Henry Bowers..."

hope you're enjoying the book! Also check out my story about Stanley Uris. Please vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 389 12
Y/N was a well liked girl and was sweet to most people but when she needed to, she'd stand her ground. What happens when Y/N has to deal with obsessi...
12.2K 123 11
Y/n Tozier unidentical twin of Richie Tozier. Amongst a group of losers a certain relationship develops between y/n and Eddie kaspbrak.
823K 17.6K 25
Being Richie Tozier's sister guaranteed you a spot with the losers! So, of course, you get dragged along to go take down some psychotic killer clown...
536K 12.1K 27
[completed] "DO NOT FUCKING TOUCH ME!" "Eddie. Eddie, it'll be okay, just look at me." Please don't read this book I promise you it's not good 😭