Let Me Know - Taejin

By seokjinspelling

Just a compilation of Taejin One (or Two) Shot More

Stranger
Safe and Sound (Part 2 of Stranger)
Compromise
One Night Stand
happiness on your wrist
please send me in to the jail
Ding!

a night at samgyeopsal restaurant

1.3K 61 52
By seokjinspelling

[I actually has published it in AO3 months ago, but since it's not angst, I didn't publish it here. BUT, it's literally my favorite fic of mine by far, so I wanna share it here too. Enjoy!]

*

Kim Taehyung finally showed up, and Jimin couldn't remember the last time he was this relieved. He had waited for how long? More than 30 minutes he supposed, in their favorite samgyeopsal restaurant, waiting for them, dazing off.

Jimin stood, welcoming Taehyung, flinging his arms out which soon taken by Taehyung for a hug. They shared warm embrace with a huge grin, their eyes expecting each other.

“You've completely grown up, Tae! You're giant!” Jimin mumbled in somewhat proud tone. He hit Taehyung's chest playfully.

Taehyung snickered,”And you're still tiny as I remembered, Chim.” He said in tenor which still sounded amazing in Jimin's ears.

Jimin snorted, but he then tapped the seat next to him, motioned Taehyung to sit.

“So,” Taehyung raised his brow. “What's gotten into you that you were first to come? You were always late─”

“Well,” Jimin rolled his eyes, annoyance plastered clearly on his face making Taehyung giggled. “Work forced everyone to change, you know? My home was an hour away from my office, so yeah, there's no way I would go home first.”

Taehyung squeezed Jimin's shoulder, an attempt to comfort him. “You want me to sleep over?”

Jimin narrowed his eyes. “All of sudden?”

Taehyung shrugged. “Small talk.”

Jimin faked an offended look, punching Taehyung's shoulder lightly. “Fuck you.”

Taehyung laughed, but then his laughter died as someone came to the frame.

“Good night, loser!”

Taehyung's eyes widen in surprise as Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jungkook walked into the restaurant. They had similar smirks over their lips, feeling smug as they knew Taehyung and Jimin were so happy to see them. Jimin covered his mouth, a low shriek escaped from his lips. He jumped in joy, couldn't hide his excitement.

They exhanged a hug, punching each other in the middle of their laughter, a habit they had since they rent a house together back in their college life, except Jungkook that was still in high school, taken by Hoseok, his cousin to live together. Their voice blended together in loud commotion. Thankfully, they booked this restaurant just for them.

Namjoon took a seat next to Jimin with Hoseok across him, and Jungkook in Hoseok's side.

“Where's Yoongi hyung and Seokjin hyung?” murmured Jungkook.

Namjoon, who was busy talking that sounded like typical office worker with Jimin, looked up, staring at Hoseok with huge grimace on his lips. “Perhaps they are still making out?”

Jungkook widen his eyes, his mouth opened. “They are dating?”

Taehyung turned to Namjoon and Hoseok with curious eyes after gulping generous amount of water.

“They ever that close?”

Hoseok laughed. “When they were still freshman. We were not there yet.”

“So?” Taehyung looked down, typing over his phone. “They dated?”

Namjoon shook his head. “Not exactly. Well, Yoongi-hyung─”

“I'm not even here yet you all have talked about me behind my back?”

Hoseok flinched as he heard Yoongi's flat tone coming from behind him. They all grinned. Yoongi sighed and sat next to Taehyung.

“It looks like you are the one who came home first before coming here, Hyung.” Jimin checked his watch. 7.12 pm.

Yoongi shrugged. “I have flexible working hour. I've been home since afternoon.”

Jimin sighed and pouted. “What a nice life.”

“So? What were you guys talking about?” Yoongi repeated, ignoring whiny Jimin.

Namjoon laughed, smacking the table. “We expected you were still making out with Jin-hyung.”

Yoongi raised his brow. “I don't mind. But we didn't talk to each other since he moved to America.”

Jungkook grinned evilly. “Hyung, even after college you still don't have chance.”

Hoseok punched Jungkook's shoulder. “You don’t need to say that loud, you know?” but laughed anyway.

Yoongi snorted. “He was difficult, you all know that.”

Taehyung chuckled then in mocking tone, saying,”He was difficult only with you , Hyung.”

The restaurant filled up with hysterical laughter. Yoongi shot a murderous glare to Taehyung which left the younger unbothered.

“Okay, should we make our order now?” Jimin thumped the table, his eyes sparkling in excitement.

“Seokjin-hyung isn't even here, Jimin-ah.” Hoseok reminded in disapproval tone.

“He doesn't like cold food.” Jungkook added.

“He will be here in five minutes.” Taehyung said.

“You contacted him?” Yoongi asked with a frown.

Jungkook snorted. “Are you jealous, Hyung?”

“Shut up, Kid. I was just wondering.”

Taehyung shrugged nonchalantly. “I’m a freelance model for his magazine.”

Namjoon chocked on his water.

“W-what?”

“Are you being serious right now?” Jimin raised his voice by an octave.

“...yes?” Taehyung staring at all his friends innocently.

Jimin opened his mouth. Jungkook blinked slowly.

“... and hide it?” Jungkook asked, betrayal drawn all over his face.

“You guys literally could see my face in 4 O’Clock Magazine?”

“And how exactly we could get them? It’s only published in US! You only told me you’re a model!” Jimin pointed Taehyung's face in disbelief.

Taehyung showed no guilt on his face, mumbling,“And it’s indeed true what the fuck?”

Hoseok forced a laugh, stopping Jimin to snap. “Jimin-ah, it’s okay. It’s not even big deal, ain’t it?”

Yoongi blinked in realisation. “So does it mean you lived in America for the past five years?”

Taehyung shook his head. “Seokjin-hyung moved to Manhattan five years ago, but I went to New York 4 years ago for work. I called him, of course, and we met, he offered me to be model─”

“Fellas!”

All their head turned. Seokjin looked dead tired but he still managed to be as perfect as they remembered. He wore casual outfits, an oversized hoodie, ripped jeans and a pair of sneaker. Hoseok unconsciously turned to Taehyung and wonder how could Seokjin looked like model more when there's Taehyung here.

Seokjin greeted them one by one, hugging and sharing a laugh or two and a slap in the shoulder. He then took a seat next to Jungkook, across Taehyung to wave his hand to order.

“I’m so sorry. I had an urgent meeting.” Seokjin smiled apologetically.

“A life of CEO,” mumbled Jungkook with mocking tone.

Seokjin smirked. “What did I miss?”

Yoongi snorted. “We happened just know about Taehyung being model for your magazine for years .”

“Oh?” Seokjin blinked.  “He didn’t tell you all?”

Namjoon knitted his brows. “You didn’t tell us either.”

“Let's order first.” Seokjin coaxed as a waiter came with menu, notebook, and a pen. “I treat you all, so please choose whatever you want.”

“Of course you should,” Jimin mocked. “You’re the richest, the oldest, and the latest coming here.”

Seokjin shook his head eventhough his lips curved upward, smiling sincerely. But then he suddenly squealed,“Tae, please tell them why should I treat them!”

Taehyung that was just telling the waiter his choice clapping his hands in joy. He looked at Seokjin ecstaticily then stood. “4 Oclock Magazine will be produced in South Korea too. So we’re officially back to Korea for good!”

Seokjin joined him to stand up, clapping hard before asking Taehyung for a high five. But their five friends staring at them with bored look.

“Taehyung-ah, that news literally was everywhere,” Jimin rolled his eyes. “You should explain why you hide the fact that you’re working with Seokjin-hyung instead.”

Taehyung snorted. He sat back immediately, followed by pouty Seokjin. “Guys, I didn’t intend to hide it. I was afraid─”

“─that we would envy you?” Jungkook cut him off.

“─that we would tease you hooked up with Seokjin-hyung?” Namjoon added unhelpfully.

Taehyung glared at Jungkook and Namjoon but didn't say anything.

Seokjin laughed, but he didn't hide the amusement behind his tone. “You’re so out of the blue, Joon-ah.”

Namjoon shrugged . “I mean, we all knew how fat Taehyung’s crush on you, Hyung.”

“Namjoon-hyung!” Taehyung screamed. His face redden in shame.

Seokjin eyed Taehyung, flashing a smile that reached his eyes. “I didn’t know about that, Joon. Thanks for feeding my ego.”

Taehyung blushed. “I am quite sure we didn’t talk about this twenty seconds ago.”

Hoseok frowned. He sipped his soju lightly then slapped Jungkook’s wrist when the younger was trying to nudge his glass, pushing down soju more than Hoseok wanted to. Jungkook chuckled.

“Then is that about jealousy?” Yoongi repeated. Taehyung gulped water and nodded.

Hoseok smirked. “Why would we envy you, Tae? It’s  not like we could be a model anyway.”

“You know it’s not what he meant, Hoseok.” Seokjin frowned as he stares Hoseok for a second. “We all know how Yoongi and Jungkook love photography.”

“It’s okay for me, Hyung,” Jungkook reassured Taehyung with a soft smile. “I mean, I love photography, but I don’t think I can work in magazine. Seokjin-hyung would regret hiring me.”

Jungkook grinned at Seokjin. The older flashed a smile, a sincere one so who were they not to forgive him? Yoongi elbowed Taehyung and smiled softly. “Jungkook is right. You’re being stupid.”

“Thank you, Kookie and Yoongi-hyung!” Taehyung smiled cheerfully.

They immediately stop talking when their orders came with four bottles of soju. Jungkook clapped impatiently. Taehyung licked his lips, Seokjin watched their reaction and couldn't help to be happy too.

“So ... is there something we can talk?” asked Seokjin.

Yoongi flipped the meat back and forth cautiously, then look up to face Seokjin.

“The only interesting thing here is your life, Hyung. So tell us, how it feels to be a famous-fashion-magazine-CEO?”

Jungkook opened the bottle in rush, tempted to pour it down as soon as possible. He then nudged a full-filled tiny glass to Seokjin, his forever drinking buddy. Seokjin smiled in appreciation, gulping all the way down at once before answered,”I was constantly having headache in the first six months, not fun, trust me.”

Hoseok snickered. “But now here you are. Famous and succeed.”

“Yeah. Yeah. Here I am. Now tell us about your life, um ... Jimin?”

Namjoon took a glance to Seokjin. He could hear a glint of uncomfortness behind the oldest's voice. He wondered how could his successful life still couldn't make him willing to tell about it a little. Seokjin was still the same.

Jimin who was chewing the food and bickering with Taehyung, lifted up and pouted. “Nothing special. I worked in a office, go in early morning and go home late.”

“It’s your dream, Jimin-ah.” Namjoon stroked his shoulder.

“It was my dream.”

“Okay, so can we talk about your life, then, Tae?” Hoseok looked at Taehyung eagerly.

“My life is beautiful.” Taehyung started. “I can pose, something that I love so much, I can meet amazing people everyday, I work in friendly circumtance and I have Seokjin hyung as my boss,” Taehyung grinned when his eyes met with Seokjin's amused ones. “and I still have a lot of time to enjoy.”

“Ugh,” Jimin punched Taehyung’s shoulder lightly. “I envy you now, you know?”

Taehyung took a deep breath. “Jimin-ah, I left Korea for four years. I was having really hard times adjusting my taste for food, for distance, for time zone, basically for everything. I’m sure you won’t envy me.”

“Oh, Tae,” Jimin side hugs him and squeezes his hand. “You’re so hardworking. I’m proud of you.”

Taehyung flashed a smile that last long enough for Seokjin to catch it and he couldn't help to feel proud.

“So does it mean Seokjin-hyung pay you well?”

Jungkook asked. Taehyung knew Jungkook expected a joke as his answer, but he replied,”More than enough.”

Jungkook snorted.

Seokjin giggled. “And how about yourself, Hoseok?”

“I always wanna be a teacher. Teaching dancing is my life now, and I’m happy with it.” Hoseok curved a smile and his tiny dimples appeared.

Yoongi poured a soju into his glass and toom a sip. He pointed Hoseok with a smirk,”He forgot to have fun sometimes. I literally dragged him out from practice room several times.”

“You two hang out often?” Seokjin questioned, slighly looked amused.

“Jealous much?” Yoongi retorted cockily.

Seokjin laughed, arching his brows in attempt to mock the younger. “No reason to, Yoongs, stop trying.”

Taehyung grinned triumphantly. Jungkook catched it, but when Yoongi snapped,”I was kidding, God!” he forgot what he supposed to think.

“He’s basically jobless, so, yeah,” Hoseok cut in. “and we’re still not going anywhere.”

“Jobless,” Yoongi repeated,”but highly paid.”

Namjoon let out a half hearted laugh. He took a meat and chew it without bother tapping it into sauce. “You’re so shameless talking about highly paid in front of Seokjin-hyung.”

Yoongi’s prideful face dropped. “Right.”

Seokjin grimaced, obviously enjoying the view of Min Yoongi being grumpy.

An hour went well, much laughter and jokes and Taehyung couldn't think their night could be better. But for Hoseok, tonight made him sharper than usual.

Hoseok once again watching how Seokjin looked at Taehyung, how Taehyung stared longingly at Seokjin, how they constantly echanged a look, a smile, and jokes they didn't understand. He almost sure it meant something.

“Seokjin-hyung, are you dating someone right now?” Hoseok asked in the middle their laugh and empty plates.

Their laugh faded instantly. Seokjin cleared his throat, has expected this question even since they were still planning this reunion. Seokjin refilled his empty glass, smiling and shooking his head. ”Nope.”

Hoseok nodded. Right. It's just his feeling. There's no way something happened between Seokjin and Taehyung─

“Seokjin!”

Seokjin turned. Hoseok lifted up his head as he heard a familiar voice but he couldn't recognise the owner.

“Mom?” Seokjin stood with unreadable expression.

“Is that really Mrs. Kim?” Jimin whispered to Taehyung. Taehyung replied,”Yup.”

“I’m so sorry, Seokjin.” Mrs. Kim pulled something, or more precisely someone from her side. “She was being difficult. She missed you so much she didn’t stop crying.”

Hoseok clapped his hands in joy, staring at the toddler’s doe eyes. She couldn't be more than 3 years old. Her eyes were puffy, cheeks and nose flashed red. She had straight hair that reached her shoulder, raven and shiny. She wore a plain cream dress and tiny black flat shoes. They were completely taken aback.

“That’s okay, Mom. Thank you for taking care of her.”

Seokjin stared at her with lovely eyes, leaving all of them glancing at each other, dumbfounded.

“Come here, sweetie!” Seokjin opened his arms, catching her into his embrace. She wrapped her arms around Seokjin's neck immediately, clung like a koala.

Taehyung stood, pulling a chair from another table and put it next to Seokjin's seat, pleased Seokjin's mom to sit.

Jungkook eyed the little girl with an opened mouth, didn't dare to guess who was she to Seokjin.

“Nice to meet you again, Mrs. Kim!” Jungkook ducked his head, followed by all of them.

“Nice to meet you again, Jungkook. You're so handsome now.” Mrs Kim praised, causing Jungkook's cheek to flash a pink.

She smiled to everyone, but her eyes stopped in Taehyung. Namjoon smiled. So Mrs Kim still adored Taehyung more than anyone else, even after years they bid their good bye as dorm mates.

“and nice to meet you all too, boys!”

Yoongi was about to ask who's this pretty little gurl when Seokjin said in the softest tone heard escaping from Seokjin's lips. “You miss your daddy that much?”

Their jaws drop. Jimin chocked on his own saliva. Taehyung gently nudged a glass of water to his mouth, helping him to drink and stroking his back.

“D-d-daddy?” Namjoon agaped, staring at Seokjin in terror.

But Seokjin was too focus with his daughter, pecking her nose so softly that she started giggling. Yoongi's eyes widen.

“Daddy, you should’ve been home.” She cried out.

“That’s right. I’m so sorry, beautiful. What should Daddy do to make you smile?” Seokjin pecked her forehead and pulling her up to stand in the middle his thighs.

Jungkook found it crystal clear, how Seokjin's eyes practically sparkling in love, and Jungkook's heart melted. He reached out to touch her cheek and was taken aback of how soft it was felt in his thumb.

She turned, staring at Jungkook with curious eyes. She then turned back to Seokjin and whispering with a voice that everyone could heard. “Who is he, Daddy?”

“He’s Jungkook. One of Daddy’s friend. Want to be his friend?” Seokjin turned her to Jungkook. He waved his hand and smiled childishly as he mouthed, “Halo, sunshine. My name is Jungkook.”

She smiled shyly, looking at Jungkook for a good three seconds, also Hoseok who sat next to him, before nuzzling her face into Seokjin's neck. Seokjin chuckled. “She’s shy.”

They cooed almost immediately.

“What’s your name? Let’s be friend!” Jimin coaxed after making sure his english was okay.

Mrs. Kim grinned.

Seokjin's daughter turned his head slightly, peeking out Jimin before smiling so bright that Jimin’ heart melted poorly. Seokjin helped her to face Jimin and Taehyung.

“Halo, I’m Kim Seokyung!” She greeted in perfect english. She bowed her body, and Seokjin giggled as her butt almost touching his face.

“She’s so cute! Can I get her please, Hyung?” Jimin stood, opening his arms to get Seokyung.

Seokyung eyed Taehyung, her eyes went wide, her smile blooming, and with all Seokjin's power to calm her down, she seemed like she couldn't stay still. She jumped out of excitement in his father's thighs, unaware of what was Seokjin struggling with. She extended her arms, expecting someone to take her.

Jimin was ready to get her as he shouted, ”Papa! Papa! I want Papa!” obviously whom she meant wasn't Jimin because she watched Taehyung, still couldn't stop jumping.

Taehyung giggled. And his five friends went agape.

Taehyung stood, opening his arms to catch Seokyung. In his arms, Seokyung yelled cheekily, let alone Taehyung threw her to the air, and Seokjin flinched.

”Papa is here, Sweetheart!” Taehyung stopped swinging Seokyung and hugger her instead, showering her face with kisses.

“I’m sorry but w-what is going on here?” Jimin looked at Seokjin and Taehyung. As if it was a cue, Jungkook, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok turned their heads to Seokjin who's smiling from ear to ear.

Yoongi felt like someone had slapped him in the face for not recognising that smile. Seokjin literally smiled like an idiot across Taehyung.

Taehyung sat Seokyung onto his lap, catching her tiny fists, pecking them to whisper,”You promise to be a good girl for Papa and Daddy, right, Seokyung?”

Seokyung looked up, letting go Taehyung's grip on her to touch his cheeks and giggling. Hoseok gaped as he realised Seokyung had a similar laugh as Seokjin.

“Of course, Papa. Seokyung is a good girl!”

Namjoon felt his heart melting. “You two ... you two married? Like, legally married?” he asked, his voice tight.

Seokjin grimaced. He turned to her mother who's laughing softly before saying. “I think so?”

If their jaw hadn't drop before, surely now did.

“─When?”

“─How can you didn’t tell us?”

“─Are you fucking kidding me?”

“─Taehyung, explain something!”

“Allright, allright. Let us explain. Don’t swear, everyone, she’s our precious daughter!” Seokjin exhanged a smile with Taehyung, and Jungkook immediately aware that only blind people who couldn't see the love in their eyes. What were they even? A bunch of blind idiot friends?

“Seokyung, can you stay with grandma?”

Seokyung pouted, but she complied and started to giggle when her grandma babying her in her lap.

“So?” Hoseok demands impatiently.

Seokjin beamed, blinking at Taehyung before spilling out their love story. How they finally agreed to meet in New York while Seokjin had a business trip there, how they spent a lot of time together, how they fell in love too quick (according to Seokjin's opinion, but Taehyung cut him off, pouting, “We didn't . Well, I didn't. I've had loved you since years ago!” but Seokjin mocked,”You didn't love me back then, baby. It was stupid crush!” Taehyung looked like he wouldn't let it go as he fired back,”It wasn't stupid! How dare you insult my feeling towards you. You were the stupid, oblivious one!” and Yoongi should stood up between them before they made a scene. But that was not hard, really, as Seokjin smiled sweetly, blowing a kiss to Taehyung and motioned,” I love you.” with his lips. The rest of them rolled their eyes.), how they agreed to get marry so easily, so fast and hesitancy-free, how they just knew they made to each other, how they didn't even prepare anything and just got married and be happy.

They lived together in Manhattan with bussiness went stronger, with Taehyung posing for Seokjin's prideful magazine, with home filled with love, passion, joy and sometimes yell. They were so in love, they were so happy, they were so content, they couldn't imagine not having each other, and just like that, two years flew by. They felt steady and solid, and then they wanted someone .

They went to orphanage, they promised each other they wouldn't choose a kid, they would let that kid choose them. When they reached the orphanage, meeting up with bunch of kids, there's one, pretty little girl that immediately look at them in the eyes, she backed away and pouted. Seokjin sensed something was off, but the staff said,”She is so shy and afraid to meet new people. But she definitely likes you both.”

And they knew that girl've had choosen them. Turned out, the girl was Korean, their parents moved to Manhattan to work, but then car accident happened and her parents passed away in the same day, she barely survived, but now she's here, and Seokjin couldn't be more thankful for that.

Seokyung was so much comfortable talking in english, but Taehyung insisted that she should be taught Korean again from now on. She was still shy, but since she've been with them for a year, she was getting so much better. She wasn't a big talker, but now she loved talking to Seokjin and Taehyung.

“That's…amazing. Really, Hyung.” Hoseok said with glassy eyes, watching how Seokyung leaned to Seokjin's side. “She's wonderful.” The others couldn't agree more really, they knew Seokyung would be their lovely niece.

Seokjin turned to face Seokyung, her face lighted up as her father pecked him in the lips. “She is. She is the most precious gift I ever have.” Taehyung cleared his throat, Seokjin looked up, grinning at Taehyung. “Yes, you too.”

“Ugh can you two stop being gross?” Jimin whined. “I wanna know about her more!”

“One thing I know for sure is that her name is your and Seokjin's hyung name abbreviation, am I right?” Jungkook said in monotone voice.

Taehyung chuckled. “Bingo.”

Namjoon groaned. “What did we expect?”

“What?” Seokjin howled. “It's cute! And she likes her name. Right, sweetie? You like your name, right? 

Seokyung giggled. She tilted head over something Taehyung's mouthing and beamed. “I like everything Daddy and Papa had given to me!”

“That's right! That's my lovely daughter! High five and give daddy a smooch.” Seokyung squealed in delight, his tiny palm met Seokjin's in soft high five. She then leaned in to peck Seokjin's cheek, making the other cooed in envy.

“I seriously will babysit her.” Jimin sighed. “Do you need baby sitter, Hyung? You know you can trust me.”

“No we can't!” Taehyung rolled his eyes.

“What?! Tae, I am your best friend! And I love kids!”

“That's the main problem, Jiminie. You'll take her home.” Hoseok accused.

Jimin wanted to protest, but then he pouted and sunk in his seat. “Perhaps that's true.”

Seokjin shook in laughter. “I need to go to restroom.”

As Seokjin have gone, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin jumped out of their seat, collectively encircling Seokyung, trying so bad to gain her attention.

“Hey, I'm your friend, remember me? Jungkook.” Jungkook said in english, surprisingly smooth.

“Mrs Kim, please, please let me take her.” Jimin plead.

Seokyung eyed them with widen eyes, clearly shocked to get sudden attention, but then she smiled shyly, letting her back rested further in her grandma's chest.

“Move away you all, I'm literally his Papa!” Taehyung huffed.

“Okay. Hear me out. Let her choose, okay? She will freak out. Let her choose!” Yoongi said, sounding wise except that he tried to clutch Seokyung's arms.

“You dirty cheater!” Namjoon snorted.

Seokyung looked up to see Namjoon, and she blushed. She extended her arms, reaching out to Namjoon's figure with a big smile. “Who are you?”

Namjoon chuckled smugly, shoving away Hoseok and Yoongi from his side and taking Seokyung in his arms. “My name is Namjoon. I'm your Daddy and Papa's friend too.”

Jimin let out a sigh. “Does she know someone's good in english or what?”

Hoseok laughed, but then he joined Namjoon to babysit Seokyung.

“You have dimples!” Seokyung beamed with sparkling eyes. His thumb stroked Namjoon's dimple and squealed in joy.

“Do you like dimples?” Namjoon asked, widen his smile so his dimples popped out more.

“I have dimples too, Seokyung!” Jungkook smiled and tried to show his dimples.

Seokyung laughed, she covered her mouth with his palms, but her shoulders trembling. “You lied, Jungkook!”

Taehyung smiled softly and shook his head. Seokyung sure would get spoiled a lot. “I'm going to restroom.” He said to no one as they all still busy to get Seokyung's attention. At least his mother in law was with them, Taehyung thought. He couldn't loosen up his protectiveness, not even to his best friends. Seokjin once said he needed to relax, but shut it, Seokjin actually worse. He just pretended he was unbothered everytime Seokyung jumped in excitement.

Seokjin was just getting out of the restroom as Taehyung came. The younger smiled and reflectively wrapped his arms around Seokjin's waist. He rested his head over Seokjn's shoulder and sighed, feeling content and home.

“Rough day?” Seokjin asked in understanding tone, his arms caressing the younger's back.

“I tried to get home real quick this afternoon after shoot, but Seokyung threw a tantrum today. She missed a lot, you know?”

Seokjin pecked Taehyung's cheek, but he refused to pull back his lips. “I'm so sorry. I will make it up for her tonight.”

Taehyung detached himself, pouting. “And I miss you too. How will you make it up for me?”

Seokjin smirked. “You aren't as difficult as her, though.”

“Nah. I'm not that easy!” Taehyung shook his head, but his breath hitched as Seokjin catched him for kiss. He grabbed Taehyung's nape and kissed him passionately.

Taehyung almost choked in disbelief at how he gave in easily, exactly againts his own words, but he couldn't bring himself to care. Seokjin's kiss was his favorite thing, calming, welcoming, teasing yet always provoking.

Taehyung showed no sign to stop and Seokjin would always gave what his husband wanted so they shared long-kiss session in front of restroom, not the best place, but for them it's perfect. Their intimate moments were always perfect.

They stopped for a second to suck air, their lips swolen and glossy, their hair sticky, their breath heavy but they smiled. Taehyung felt Seokjin's tongue moving againts his in harmony, they've mastered it, they knew what would drive each other crazy. And it's simple: love. They did it with love, and they would automatically going insane.

Seokjin nibbled Taehyung's lower lip and got a soft moan in return. But he wanted more. He pressed their body together, feeling hot out of nowhere. He wanted to tear Taehyung's clothes away, he-

“Oh fu- my poor eyes!”

Taehyung jolted in shock. Seokjin turned and widen his eyes as Jimin held Seokyung's hand, his mouth hanging opened.

Seokyung seemed pleased as she swung his hand over Jimin's. “Daddy and Papa love kissing everywhere and everytime!”

Taehyung blushed, flustered as Jimin opened his mouth more, wanting to say something rational but he then kept his mouth shut.

“Well, we love each other so, yeah, it's true, ha ha.” Seokjin hid his embarrassment with a fake laugh, but Jimin clearly didn't buy it.

“I just succeed getting her attention for a minute before she screamed, wanting to be with her parents and this is what I get?” Jimin murmured in disbelief.

“Daddy, I want kiss too.” Seokyung untied his hand, reaching out for Seokjin's instead.

Jimin pouted. “Fine! I'm going! You are gonna miss me, Seokyung. Bye.” then he walked out.

Seokyung giggled. “My uncles are so funny.”

“They are.” Seokjin lift her up into his arms and pecked her lips, nose and cheeks. “Do you miss me, baby girl?”

“Yes! Yes! Please let me sleep with you, Daddy…” Seokyung nuzzled her face into Seokjin's chest and yawned.

Seokjin kissed the top of her head, glancing over Taehyung who caressing her back. “She's clingy like you.”

Taehyung rolled his eyes. “And she laughs exactly like you.”

“Then it's adorable.”

“Debatable but okay.” Taehyung chuckled.

“Let's go home. She will be asleep in minute.” Seokjin brought Taehyung's chin closer, kissing him slowly before repositioning Seokyung in his arms. She shifted and let out an annoyed whimper, obviously was fighting his sleepiness.

“She's so heavy now, I can feel my bone broke.” Seokjin fussed as he held Taehyung's hand to walk in to their table, his another hand supported Seokyung's body that sticked like a glue onto his chest.

“It's not her fault, you are the one who always willing to pickaback her!” Taehyung rolled his eyes. “You spoiled her too much. She could walk just fine.”

“She missed me! Of course I wanna spoil her a little bit more.” Seokjin hissed, but showed no sign to let go his husband's hand even after they reached their table.

Their friends kept their eyes on Seokyung who's asleep, her face ducked in the crook of his father's neck.

“Mom, tell him he spoils Seokyung too much.” Taehyung said as he sat next to his mother in law, shoting Seokjin with a glare.

“You both are the worst.” She declaired, gaining laughter from everyone but they lower their voice quickly as Seokyung frowned.

Taehyung pouted but didn't protest.

“I can't believe you two can raise a child.” Yoongi admitted. “You two literally act like kids.”

“If there's no Seokyung in my arms I would've smacked your head, Yoongi-ah.” Seokjin threatened.

Yoongi smirked.

“So, I guess tonight is over? Seokyung needs to rest, so do us.” Hoseok said eventhough he clearly looked disappointed.

“Hey, you all can see her anytime, you know? She likes all her uncles.” Taehyung reassured.

“For real?” Jimin asked, his eyes locked in Seokyung sleeping figure.

They bid their good bye. Namjoon slid his arm over Taehyung's shoulder. “You did so well, Taehyung-ah. I'm still mad you two didn't tell us, but seeing Seokyung I guess I can forgive you. Happy marriage.”

Taehyung watched Seokjin opened his passenger's door for his mom with an extra effort as Seokyung completely asleep in his arm.

“Thank you so much, Hyung. I can't ask something better for my life. They are my everything.” Taehyung blinked, trying to hide the fact that he was fighting tears.

He felt emotional everytime he was reminded how much he loved Seokjin and Seokyung. Tonight was special. And he's sure nights ahead them would be special even more.

“Oh, Tae?” Yoongi called out just before Taehyung joined Seokjin and his mother in their car.

“Yes?”

“I was just kidding.”

Taehyung raised his brow.

Yoongi scratched his nape. “Uh, about Seokjin hyung.”

Taehyung laughed dismissively. “I know. It doesn't matter anymore.”

“You cocky little shit.” Yoongi spat, but he smiled. ”I am happy for you two. Seokyung is amazing.”

“Thank you, Yoongi hyung!” Taehyung stared at Seokjin who's smile questioningly. And it's his cue.

“I should leave, Hyung. See you again?” Taehyung welcomed Yoongi in an embrace.

Yoongi hugged back and smiled at Seokjin.

“See you again.”

Yoongi couldn't imagine a better night. Except the night he would find someone like Taehyung and Seokjin found each other.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 16 12
Just random Taekook one shots. There will be TopKook and also TopTae. Also some smutty shits going down, but of course not all.
2.2K 34 3
A compilation of Taekook smuts to feed your dirty minds. Some oneshots are Top Kook and some are Top Tae.
2K 11 18
We have a little bit of ✨everthang✨ in here Just you and your taetae