The Cyber Force

By FullerK75

After An Accident On A Mission. Ezra Was Kick Out Of The Rebellion And Force Into Exile. But He's Wasn't The... More

Forming An Alliance
Neon City
Aftermath
Midnight Underground Club
Back Stories
Warfare
The Pit
Hera Thinks Twice
You Wouldn't Understand
The Broken Law
Power Of The Energy Blades
Old Friends Reunite
Jungle Sizes Trouble
Public Enemies Number One
Rainy Night
Ezra's Powers
Train Station Showdown
Purple Cyber Force
Cyber Motorcycle Chase
Operation: Blacklight
Showdown At The Waterfalls
Identities Revealed
Return Of The Pit Part 1
Return Of The Pit Part 2
Return Of The Pit Part 3
Neon Maximum Prison
Prison Break
Crash Landing
Distraction To Yavin 4
New Weapons
Power Cell
Dangerous Cyborg
Neon's First National Bank
The New Blade
Solo Space Battle
Battle For The New World
Mandalorian Meeting
Mandalore Blockade
Discovering Something New
Supply Lines To The Capitol
Battle For Sundari Part 1
Battle For Sundari Part 2 (Free Mandalore)
The Flaming Suns
The Cyber Pirate's
Renegade Squad
Abandonment
Ancient Discovery
New Mandalore
Dishonorable Warrior
Mandalorian Race 5000
Spys And Winners
Project Pink Phantom Part 1
Project Pink Phantom Part 2
Saving Twi'leks
The Siege Of Hoth
Bringing Down The Shield
The Hatching
Legendary Dragon
Assault On The Lothal Blockade

Super Laser Cannons

3K 42 1
By FullerK75

Next Day
Yavin 4
Mon Mothma pov.
I Was In The Comman Center Looking Over The Schedule For Future Attacks On The Empire When A Rebel Soldier Came Running In. Mon Mothma. We Just Recieved A Message From Commander Wren. He said. Play It On The Screen. I said.

He Plug The Transmission Into The Holo Table and The Message Played. REBEL COMMAN!!! THIS IS SABINE!!! WE HAVE FOUND THE CYBER FORCE BASE!! I'M SENDING YOU THE CORDNESS!!! YOU MUST STARTED YOUR ATTACK BEFORE THEY PICK UP THIS SIGNAL!!! I HAVE TO GO BEFORE THEY DO!!! GOOD LUCK!!! Commander Wren said and Ended The Message.

I Look At The Message and Saw The Cordness. We Have The Cordness. Send An Attack Party To Their Base. I'll Be Coming Along To Watch It Burn. Are You Sure? Bail Organa ask. I'm Sure. This War With The Cyber Force Ends Today. I said and Walk Out.

1 Hour Later
Planet Neon
Narrator pov.
The Rebellion Came Out of Hyperspace With Their Fleet.

Meanwhile On The Cyber Force Base. Ezra and Leia Walk Into Their Comman Center and Saw Their Generals. Commanders The Rebellion Is Here. Zoey said. Excellent. Are The Super Laser Cannons Ready? Leia ask. No But Their Be Ready If You Can Keep The Rebellion Busy.

Then What Are We Waiting For? Let's Go. Devin, Jason, Luke, Leo, Victoria, Sasha, and Hera. Let's Head To Our Fighters and Take On The Rebellion. Everyone Else. Stay Here and Be Ready To Fire Those Cannons. Ezra Ordered. Yes Ezra. They All said and Ezra and His Team Left.

The Reach The Landing Bay and Got In Their Fighters Along With The Rest of The Cyber Force Pilots. ALL FIGHTERS LAUNCH!!! They Flew Out of The Base and Went Into Battle. Meanwhile With Mon Mothma. Mon Mothma Were Detecting Ememy Fighters Approaching. One of The Pilots said.

Launch All Fighters To Intercept. She Ordered. The Rebel Fighters Engaged With The Cyber Force Fighters and A Big Battle Broke. I Have A Fighter In My Sites. Luke said and Lock On.

Got You. He Fired His Blasters and Destroyed The Ship. Then Another One. Well Let Me Show How It's Done. Because  I Got A Squadron Of Fighters Coming At Me. Victoria said.

Locking On Targets. AND FIRING!!! She Yelled and Started Destroying The Fighters. Nice Work Victoria But Let Me Show How I Do It. Leo said and Took On The Next Group of Fighters. He Lock On To Thier Ships and Fired

Ha Take That Rebel Scum. He said. Mon Mothma We Are Losing Fighters. One of The Pilots said. Then We Have To Finish This Quickly. Send A Squadron To The Base and Destroy It. A Group of Rebel Fighters Broke Off From The Attack and Head Straight Towards The Planet.

Um Guys. A Group of Rebel Fighters Broke Off The Main Group and Are Heading Towards The Planet. Leo said. It Not Like Their Going To Find The Base. Remember Leia Gave Them The Wrong Cordness. But I'll Take Care of Them. Hera and Speed Towards Them.

I See Them. I'm Locking On Targets. Launching Missiles.

The Missiles Fire and Hit The Rebel Fighters. Strike Team Failed Senator. The Pilot said. Move One Our Capital Ship Forward With Fighters. The Fighters Will Give It Enough Time To Destroy That Base. Mon Mothma Ordered.

One of Rebellion Capital Ships Move Out of The Rebellion Fleet With A lot of Its Fighters Escorting It. One of The Rebel Capital Ships Is Moving Towards The Planet. Hera said. I'm On It. Devin said. Me Too. Jason said. Me Three. Sasha said. They Move Their Fighters To Intercept The Fighters.

The Rebel Fighters Turned Around and Were Heading Towards Them. Now Let Me Show You What I Got. He Speedy Towards Them and Lock On.

I Got A Lock On The Target and About To Fire. Well Do It Already. Leo said. FIRING AWAY!!! He Destroy The Ship and Some Other Ones. Then One Flew Pass Him.

One Just Flew Pass Me. Turning Around. Don't Worry Devin I Got. Jason said and Flew After The Fighter. I See Him. He's Not Going To Get Away From Me That Easy. Locking On The Target and Firing. Jason Blasted The Fighter and Destroyed It. Another One Down.

Great Now Watch Me. Sasha said. She Flew Towards The Last of The Fighters and Destroyed Them. One By One. Ezra The Last of The Fighters Has Been Destroyed. Sasha said. That's Excellent. Leia Has Informed Me That The Super Laser Cannons Are Ready To Fire. Now Let's Watch The Fireworks.

Back At The Cyber Force Base.
Leia The Cannons Are Ready. Zoey said. Great Actvied Them. Leia said. Right. Zoey Put In The Codes and The Super Laser Cannons Came Out of The Ground.

Are They Lock On The Rebel Cruisers? Yes. Now 3....2....1 Fire. Leia said And Zoey Press A Button. The Pointed Towards The Sky and Unleashed Their Power.

Back At The Rebel Fleet.
Mon Mothma We Have Incoming Fire. Mon Mothma Look At Out The Window and Saw Ships Being Hit

WHAT'S GOING ON!!! She yelled. They Deploy Some Kind of Super Laser Cannons Down On The Planet. Can We Stop Them? No We Don't Have Enough Ships Or Fighters. The Pilot said As Another Ship Was Destroyed. Quicky Tell The Remaining Ship To Retreat Back To Yavin.

The Remaining Ship Received The Call and Jump Into Hyperspace. Ezra and His Fighters Returned To Their Base and Landed Their Ship. Everyone Came Out and Congratulated Them. We Got The Rebels On The Run Now. Ezra said As Hug His Wife. Yeah So What Now? Leia ask.

I Got An Idea. As A Celebration To Our Victorious Win. I Saw We Used Our Prisoners and Have Another The Pit Match Tonight. Devin said and Everyone Yelled. The Rebellion Was Clearly No Match For The Cyber Force.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 695 17
When Sabine left the rebellion and Ghost Crew it hurt some people including herself. Some lost their daughter, others lost their sister, best friend...
10K 151 8
Genderbent Ezra and Sabine and Sabezra fanfiction. Esther Bridger, or Esty, has always been the special one on Lothal even after her foster parents w...
46.6K 759 22
POST SEASON 4 FINALE With a decisive victory at the Battle of Endor, the Rebel Alliance have successfully killed the Emperor and ended his reign of t...
66.3K 584 18
Ezra and his rebellion friends were on a mission but Everything went wrong and everyone started blame ezra except for the three clones, Ashoka and He...