ʟᴏꜱᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ yᴏᴜ✔[#1 ɪɴ ꜰʀɪᴇɴ...

By bairiya_

_COMPLETED_ ***Warning :- My first book and there's a lot of grammatical mistakes so plz...read at your own r... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Charactersketch
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Not an Update
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (Last Chappy)
THANK YOU!
New Video
NEW STORY!!!

Chapter 16

996 77 67
By bairiya_

Ishan POV

How can she do that to me?
Why didn't she understand that I really care for her?

She has to understand or else...

'Or else?
What Ishan? What will u do?' My subconscious mocked me.

'U can't control her life forever. She is ur best friend not ur wife or gf that u will be too much possessive for her.
She is also want to live her life. U can't stop her to live her life as u r livings urs.'  Again I was back with my mocking subconscious.

Then only my phone buzzed.

I saw the caller id.

It's Jayanti.
But now why she has called me?
To know that I really cared for her or not?

I pushed these thoughts as I picked up the call.

"Hello." Came her soft voice.

"I am sorry Ishan. I m really sorry. Please forgive me." She said.

"I know u r listening whatever I m saying. Please reply Ishan. If u don't want to reply then it's ok...." I cut her off...

"Why u did that Jayanti? Why u really think that I don't care for u? Tell me? I want to know why u changing urself? U r not the one I met in the college. U r not my Jany." I said in broken voice.

Jayanti Pov

"Why u did that Jayanti? Why u really think that I don't care for u? Tell me? I want to know why u r changing urself? U r not the one I met in the college. U r not my Jany." As he completed his sentence in a broken voice. I couldn't control myself anymore. I broke down.

I was stopping tears not to flow like a river but it didn't helping me anyway.

"Jany? Are u crying?" Asked Ishan concerned.

"No.... no... I...I m... I m sorry...Sorry Ishan...I..." I can't complete my sentence becoz of continuous hiccups.

"Jany it's ok. But please don't cry. I don't want u to cry. Please Jany. Please don't cry for... for me." He said in a worried tone filled with concern.

"I m coming. Wait for me. And please be ready we r going for a walk. Please don't say no. Please...." He ordered and then requested me.

"But Ishan it's already late. U know..." I said.

"No its 10pm and I want to talk to u. Please..." I said ok. And asked him to come.

After 15 minutes later

He was here.

We r heading towards the car becoz he want me to actually 'us' to talk in private.

Before coming I had informed Mehek about this firstly she was not ready for me to go late at this hour. But I told her that I will fine and I will return before 11.

We r now sitting on the bench on the beach.

Yes. He took me here.

Firstly I didn't noticed my surroundings but when I looked and examine very carefully I came to know that it was decorated.
I didn't understand what was going and asked Ishan about that.

"Ishan why everything here is decorated?" I asked amusement in my eyes.

"U really forgot?" He asked shocked.

What have I forgot?

"I didn't get ur Ishan please tell me clearly." I replied back with confused expression.

"Guess what today's date?" He asked again excited.

"27th December?" I don't want this to happen.

No but, how the time flee very soon?

To my surprise.

Ishan get on his knees and took out the rose in front of me.

I was shocked to know what he was doing.

"Jany please correct me if I m gone wrong. Ok? And one more thing tell me if my speech is good enough for me to tell her about my feelings or not? Ok?" He asked making me smiled at him.

How can I forget that he was talking about her?

He loves her. U dimwit. U should leave him for his good.

"So that's why u want me to accompany u here after the office got over?" I asked unsure but little did I know I was not wrong.

"Yes. But that Arjun. I really hate him to the core." He said making faces as he realised the scenario and drama that happened few hours ago.

"So now I am starting ok?" He said nervously.

"Ok." I said as I thumps up.

"Aditi I know u r here becoz I brought u here. U know what since then I layered my eyes on u. I felt something on my heart. I fell in love the way u smile. I fell in love the way talk. I love ur voice. I love everything that related to u. I don't know how to say this but as u r my first and last one and I never used these words on someone before I said to u before 4 years back. Then only I loved u and now also I love u. My love will never change for u. Not till my last breath.
Please accept this ring and give me the honour to be ur husband. Yes. Aditi. Will u become my child's mother as well as my wife?" He completed his speech I was standing there not moving from last 5 minutes. A drop of tear fell from my eyes. But my eyes are not helping with it.

TBH I was feeling numb. I can't believe this. I know its not that hard to accept ur defeat. But this defeat I m facing now is something that I really don't want to.
I really want him to just say those things to me instead of Her. Can't he see my love for him?

How can he be so much blind by her love that he can't and couldn't see my love, his best friend's love?

"So howz it?" Ishan asked me in an excited tone.

I smiled at him, of course a sad one. And thumps up at him.
He also smiled at me. And hugged me very tight. His tight hug is making me weak. I can't take it anymore.

But what he did next to me is more than a surprise for me!

Arjun Pov

"Yaar u should confess ur love for her. Don't be late man. She already love someone else. Don't be stupid. And go confess ur love tonight only." Ankit said in a drunk voice.

"And what if she is asleep?" I asked him not sure becoz we both r drunk.

"And what if she didn't?" He raised his one eyebrow up.

"Are u sure?" I asked for the final time.

"Yes buddy 100%. Now go." He said and I made my way towards the exit.

"Should I accompany u buddy?" He asked me from behind.

"No mate. I will it go by myself." I waved at him and exit from the door.

Soon I was on the road.

I know driving is not legal after getting drunk.
But it not concern me at least not for now.

I stopped the car in front of her gate. The light is still on it means someone is not sleeping.

Please God. It should be Jany.

I made my way towards her door.

I stumbled back.

But didn't fall becoz someone had already saved me. I looked at the person and found Ankit smiling at me in a drunk state.

"U can't even walk properly and u r going to propose her." He said laughing after mocking me.

"Just stop with ur drama. And press the bell..... please for me." I said making puppy eyes as I requested him to do so.

I never ever had said 'please' word to anyone. Knowing that it's for Jany, my face broke in a smile.

"Oh really? 'Please' and u? I think u r totally drunk. Hey but in ur drunken state also u never say please. Then what is this? Huh?" He asked.

"Please we can talk about this later. For now just press the bell." I said.

2nd 'please'.

"Ok ok I m doing that. U don't have to say 'Please' Again and again." He mocked me and went from there to press the bell.

Mehek opened the door. She was about to say something but she stopped herself.

"Hey u guys r here? Is everything ok?" She asked, concerned is laced in her eyes as she looked at Ankit.

"Yeah everything is fine, love don't worry." Ankit replied in soft voice and hugged her carefully.

I saw them hugged and I got jealous becoz there is no one who got worried for me here.

But don't worry Arjun From now onwards Jany will also be worried for u and hugged u in the same way Mehek hugged Ankit.

"Ahhemmmmm.... now ur romance has ended then can I start my romance journey?" I asked them and went inside.

"Where is Jany?" I asked Mehek.

"She is not home." She replied.

"What? But it's already 11:30pm and she is not here yet? Where has she gone?" I asked her as a kind of feeling that I don't really know overpowered me.

"She has gone out with..." Mehek said.

"With? With whom?" I asked her making her flinch in her place.

Ankit assured me from his eyes.
I was calmed down.

"With Ishan." She completed her sentence that broke me.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thanks for ur support guys.

And tell me howz it?

Please like comment share my story with ur friend please guys if u like this story.

Thanks for those who had voted and commented on my previous chappy.

Happy Reading📖
Love💙
Jayanti.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

719K 41.4K 35
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
125K 8.3K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
169K 12.6K 35
◦•●◉✿ While searching for true friendship, she found her true love. However, she was let down by her best friend when she needed her the...
64.3K 1.1K 11
*I DO NOT OWN THIS NOVEL. THIS IS MY MOST MOST FAVORITE NOVEL AND I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SHARE IT HERE IN WATTPAD FOR YOU GUYS. That's right! She's...