flower. h.s ✔️

By vanillasoy

// "...Harry? I thought you went home." "Turns out home isn't a place anymore, Flower." // In which a drug d... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
forty nine.
fifty.
fifty one.
fifty two.
fifty three.
fifty four.
fifty five.
fifty six.
fifty seven.
fifty eight.
fifty nine.
sixty.
sixty one.
sixty two.
sixty three.
sixty four.
sixty five.
sixty six.
sixty seven.
sixty eight.
sixty nine.
seventy.
seventy one.
seventy two.
epilogue.
bloom.

twelve.

44.3K 1.2K 6.7K
By vanillasoy

h.

"Poppy Madeleine!"

I rolled my eyes as Jack shouted for her, his voice reverberating throughout the house. The use of her middle name seemed unnecessary, he hadn't even called her once yet but suddenly Carmichael needed her middle name because he was annoyed.

"Styles." Jack snapped and I gritted my teeth before I turned, a passive look on my face.

"Yes." I stated, couldn't he just wait in the car or something?

"If she's ever difficult or being a complete pain the arse, like right now, feel free to use some force with her. She's used to it."

My gut twisted uncomfortably as the weight of Jack Carmichael's words settled on my skin but I did nothing except nod. Silence covered the kitchen as he regarded me with even eyes before I became aware fo the faint sound of clicking.

I let out a sigh of relief as Jack nodded and left the kitchen and I gave up my task of searching for food momentarily as I hovered in the doorway, catching a glimpse of Carmichael as she walked slowly down the stairs.

She was definitely trying not to trip.

The thought made me snort before I became aware of something stirring in my groin and I rolled my eyes as I went back to looking for something to eat.

"Finally." Jack snapped but I didn't hear Carmichael respond to him and I wasn't surprised.

The girl never spoke unless she was spoken to first and suddenly it made sense.

I heard the front door open and I walked quickly across the kitchen, catching another short glimpse of Carmichael and I swallowed before I grew some balls.

"Carmichael." I stated as I back tracked into the doorway. I watched as she froze and I saw her throat contract as she swallowed, something she did when she was nervous.

Something she did a lot.

I couldn't stop myself from looking her up and down and I felt the familiar stirring in my groin again and I forced myself not to roll my eyes, she looked...nice.

I opened my mouth to say so as she looked in the mirror only to snap it shut again as her eyes met mine once more and I coughed instead.

"Be careful." I stated stepping back into the kitchen and busied myself with looking in fridge, the echo of the front door told me I was alone.

The worst part about Carmichael not being here? I had to get my own dinner.

I wasn't much of a cooker in the first place and I didn't really know what I wanted to eat so I couldn't order a take away so I was stuck. I mean there was always cereal, which was arguably the best dinner but all Carmichael had was some weird special diet bran flakes.

Was she a forty year old woman? Probably.

I grabbed the box anyway, shoving my hand inside and then stuffing my mouth full of the weird brown flakes and chewed, it tasted like cardboard and was probably going to make me projectile shit everywhere later but it was food.

I wandered around the house aimlessly as I ate attempting to kill time until Carmichael got back I guess.

It was fucking weird that one twenty one year old girl lived alone in house this big. I mean who even fucking needed eight fucking bedrooms?

It was kinda even weirder than her Dad didn't live with her but then again I think both her and I were happy about that. What a fucking cunt he was, it made sense how annoying Carmichael was.

I found myself trailing up the stairs with all intentions of going to my room when I paused just outside my door, turning slightly. Carmichael's door was closed and staring at me, the exact same wood as my own door, nothing unusual.

Except it was like it had a big red sign that screamed for me to open it and I did, stepping into her bedroom and looking around. I couldn't see shit so I reluctantly pulled my hand from the cereal bag and flicked her bedroom light on.

Why the fuck did she have so many blankets?

I rolled my eyes as I stepped further inside, not only who the fuck needed eight bedrooms but who the fuck needed a bedroom this big? It was at least twice the size of mine and mine was still bigger than my actual fucking flat.

I made my way over to Carmichael's desk, there wasn't really anything of any interest on it just a whole bunch of her university work and some photo frames. I guess they were kinda interesting.

I dropped the box of cereal down and picked up one of the photos and peered at the two people behind the glass. It was definitely Carmichael, just a very young her. She was cute I guess, real chubby cheeked.

I rubbed my nose as I tried to work out who the woman was, I'd never seen her before. She wasn't in France nor had she appeared since we'd been here and there were exactly zero other photos in the rest of the house.

I blinked as I put it back down, Carmichael and the woman looked vaguely similar but all young children looked the same so who knows.

I continued poking around for a bit but nothing was really piquing my interest, not that I thought it would, Carmichael had the personality of a fucking wooden spoon. She wasn't even as annoying as she used to be anymore.

My eyes drifted back to her desk, my eyes finding her own in the picture frame and my gut twisted uncomfortably as Jack Carmichael's words replayed in my head.

"Feel free to use some force with her. She's used to it."

I swallowed as I looked away from the picture, why would anyone want to hurt a child? Sure they were fucking annoying but they were innocent in the big picture.

Why would anyone want to hurt Carmichael either? Sure she was fucking annoying but she was alright, I guess.

Nice to look at I suppose.

I grabbed the box of cereal and left her room before I could over think about pointless shit anymore and threw myself on my bed. I didn't even fucking need a night off and who knows what the fuck Carmichael was getting herself into right now.

Wasn't I supposed to be protecting her?

I shook my head and pushed myself up, heading towards the jacket I'd slung haphazardly over the back of the chair and fished around for the crumpled up piece of paper and sucked my teeth. I had nothing else to do and she wasn't exactly bad to look at either.

I toyed with what to say before I finally decided on what to send, simple and effective.

You up?

The response buzzed in not even a minute later and I smirked before replying with Carmichael's address and waited.

The sudden ringing of the gate made me jump from where I was leaning against the kitchen island and I strolled casually to the door and unlocked the gate, listening quietly as the sound of footsteps crunched across the gravel and the doorbell rang a little later.

I pulled the door open lazily, my eyes dropping down to meet the blue ones already gazing up at me and I almost rethought what I was doing.

"C'mon, haven't got all night." I grunted as I tugged Chloe inside, her heels tapping across the floor as I made sure she was following me up the stairs.

I bypassed both Carmichael's room and my own and instead pulled Chloe into an empty spare bedroom which still had a bed already made up, who the fuck needed any of this?

"This is your room?" Chloe asked, her lips pursed as she looked around and I fought against myself to not narrow my eyes.

"Yeh'." I lied, shrugging slightly before gesturing to myself.

"Aren't you going to kiss me first?" Chloe asked, her lips forming in a pout and I sucked my teeth.

"Why the fuck would I do that?"

Chloe huffed but moved towards me nevertheless, dropping to her knees, her blue eyes blinking up at me in what I assumed she thought was an attractive move but she just looked deranged.

I groaned as her hand pulled my dick out and moved up and down the shaft. She was going to know what she was doing, this was going to be fucking delightful.

I cracked an eye open a few seconds later, she was still using her hand. What the fuck was her problem?

"Put it in your mouth." I demanded, Chloe's eyes meeting mine and she nodded slowly, was this bitch dumb?

I hissed out as my cock was suddenly shoved down her throat and I almost blew my load then and there as she bobbed and I could feel my heart start to beat as erratically as she was blowing me.

I glanced down as my cock hit the back of her throat and I wrapped the brown hair around my fist and tugged, green eyes blinking up at my innocently and I groaned lowly. She was so fucking good at this.

I held her head still and thrusted, my cock hitting the back of her throat every time and if I wasn't careful I was going to shoot the whole let down her neck without evening getting inside her cunt.

"Poppy, fuck."

I hissed as cold air suddenly hit me and my dick almost shrivelled back up and I glared down, the brown hair now blonde with blue eyes glaring up at me.

"What the fuck Harry?" Chloe hissed, pulling away from me and pushing up off her knees to stand and I blinked.

Oh fuck.

"Why would you invite me here just to say her name! Aren't I prettier than her anyway." Chloe huffed and my eyes snapped to her as I tucked myself away.

"Get out." I snapped, sudden anger coursing through my veins as Chloe flinched away a pout forming on her lips. She looked fucking ridiculous.

"Get the fuck out."

Chloe did as I said and scrambled away from me as I folded my arms over my chest and glared at her the entire way out of the room and down the stairs. I made sure she was in the foyer before I back tracked to my own room.

Whatever she did now wasn't my problem.

The sound of a car made me cross my room to lean against the window, my eyes straining to see Chloe leaving and hopefully never coming back, why the fuck did I think she was a good idea?

Why the fuck did I say Carmichael's name?

I groaned as I realised it wasn't Chloe's car but instead a silver one and I watched through the darkness as a figure climbed out of the passenger side and lent back in and I realised it was Carmichael.

I ducked away from the window as she shut the car door and looked up at the house and I rubbed my jaw. Why was she home so early, it was only half eleven.

And where the fuck was her prick of a Dad?

I heard the front door open and I narrowed my eyes at nothing in particular, why had Chloe taken so long to leave? Why hadn't I made her leave earlier, now fucking Carmichael was going to see her leaving and assume we fucked.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Wait. Why did I care? I could do whatever I wanted, I could fuck whoever I wanted.

The front door slammed and I flinched as I listened to the sound of her heels clicking up the stairs and I opened my door and lent out slightly just enough to watch Carmichael rub her eyes, black appearing and smearing under them.

"Carmichael."

I cursed myself internally for speaking without even realising but I would have been a fucking retard to not have noticed how fucking miserable she looked.

Hopefully it wasn't my fault.

I swallowed as she looked over her shoulder at me, the big green eyes blinking as they flicked over me just like I'd done to her earlier this evening.

"Everything alrigh'?" I asked, my voice getting quieter as I trailed off, and I watched her visibly swallow and I wondered why she was nervous.

I watched as water filled her eyes and I almost wanted to reach out to her but I refrained from doing so, who the fuck was I becoming? This was Carmichael, it's hardly like she needed a hug or summat.

She had more money than I could ever fucking dream of, why should I care if she's okay.

Carmichael gave me a sad smile and curt nod before her eyes drifted away, but why did I care.

"Business as usual."

The door that had been taunting me earlier on was shut in my face not even a minute later and I blinked as I realised she had just lied to me.

I shook my head, it wasn't my fucking problem. Carmichael could do what she wanted, I sure as hell was.

And that meant I was going to finish what Chloe started and then never fucking finished and I was gunna watch enough fucking porn to put Porn Hub out of business.

I turned on my heel all intentions of having the best wank of my life only to freeze as the distinct sound of crying filled the hallway and I groaned.

Carmichael was crying.

Before I knew what I was doing, I had crossed the hall and my fist was raised to the door before I regained some self control and forced myself back into my room, my own door echoing as it shut.

Maybe she didn't have it as good as I thought she did, especially not with a cunt of a Father who clearly hit her and I shook my head. Maybe I should try to be a little bit nicer to her.

Maybe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 10K 93
//MATURE THEMES AND EXPLICIT CONTENT// "Make sure she's okay when I'm gone will you Harry?" It was from that moment I knew I'd do anything I could to...
560K 4.2K 33
Daddy smut ;)
108K 2.3K 15
Paul's daughter is getting into some trouble at school. Paul decided that she should go on tour with the boys to try and keep an eye on her. What hap...
34 2 8
When Harry and Louis are getting lost in a strange city... [larry stylinson]