I've Seen 2

By Freak-of-Madness

Book 2 in the "I've Seen" series. The continuing saga of Home Free, Kalene & Genesis, and Dead Memories. Will... More

Reunited Part 2
Warriors and Wolves
Success
Timlene
The House That Love Built
A Long Awaited Party
Unexpected Run-In
Night Out
Plans
Adopted!
Sued
Flirty
Court dates and DNA samples
What?
First unofficial date
Back in court
CMA's Again
Timlene 2
Honeymoon in Paradise
Finally heading to Europe
Ugh
Taken
Saving her from herself
Saved
Relatively OK
Family time!
Family Time 2
Fans & Clubs & Fan Clubs
New Zealand
First NZ show
Complications
Talks
Tourists
Night out
Generosity
Making friends
Trouble brewing
Georgia
Finally Free
Thanksgiving Revelations!
Oh, baby!

Bitch gotta pay!

130 14 7
By Freak-of-Madness

Ted was fuming. He was sure he'd win his court case against Kalene. At least he knew for sure he was Genesis' father. 'But why did that other guy adopt her?' he scratched his growing beard. He paced his living room trying to figure out how to get ahold of his daughter. He was going to be in her life one way or another! He was going to be there whether she liked him to or not!

'That bitch is probably just going about her life like nothing ever happened!' he huffed as he paced in front of his coffee table. His brows puckered as he tried to figure out how to get near Genesis and Kalene. He wanted to make Kalene suffer. As he was pacing, his cousin entered his house. He stopped and watched his cousin pacing.

"Ted, you ok man?" Quentin asked.

"I gotta make that bitch pay!" Ted called out, "She's probably going about her life like nothing happened!"

"Probably." Quentin agreed.

"Genesis said she didn't want anything to do with me. That's some bullshit with her mother, I'm sure of it. I'm going to be in her life whether she likes it or not." He stopped and looked over at his cousin, "We need to get serious with our planning. I want her with me as soon as possible."

"We've made plans, man." Quentin stated, "But we can go over them again. Make changes if you want."

"Yes. Everything has to be perfect. I want Kalene to suffer too." Ted growled.

"Don't worry, cuz, we'll make that slut pay." Quentin grinned evilly, "We'll make her wish she'd never crossed you or the Mays family!"

The pair sat there, having a few beers, and going over what they wanted to do to Kalene, how to get Genesis away from her mother, and how to un-brainwash Genesis once they had her in their custody. Ted wanted access to Genesis' money as well which Quentin said he could make sure the teen gave her father her money.

"Hey, isn't she in a band?" Quentin suddenly asked.

"Yeah. Why." Ted tilted his head.

"Look up her name on the internet and see what band she's in. We can look up her tour dates and plan around that. Whenever she comes near us, then we can make our move." Quentin exclaimed.

"Good idea, cuz!" Ted grinned.

Ted grabbed his laptop andflipped open the lid. He looked up Genesis' name and found 'Dead Memories'.They opened up the first website and saw the band photos. Looking at oneanother, they grinned knowing they'd found the right band. They navigated tothe tour dates section where Quentin scribbled down when they'd around theDallas area next.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Genesis had received another package making her giggle. Josie and Nikki giggled too knowing their friend had her very first boyfriend and it was making her goofy. The drummer took the small package to her bunk where she could open it in peace. Inside she found a picture of her and him that he'd taken the night she'd met everyone at the bar to catch up with her parents.

She smiled as she looked at it. The first real picture she had of them together. She'd have to find a frame for it to keep it safe! There was another hand-written letter as well as another hand-written poem. Those were her favorites. She set the letter aside so she could read the poem he'd written to her.

A smile is such a lovely thing especially upon your face;

hiding all the sorrows or simply taking their place.

A kindly spoken word means so much when from you,

it comforts my weary heart or when I'm feeling blue.

A song can make our hearts dance in pretty fast-paced clips

when we hear the melody of our love's unconquerable grips.

Words could lift my spirits and sweet compassion find;

put your hand in mine alone and peace will fill my mind.

A smile, a word, a song, a look – seem small little things

but when love sparks an action,what blessings they bring.*

She closed her eyes andsmiled thinking about the words he'd written to her. He had such a way withwords! She finally got around to reading the letter he'd written. Sure, theytexted all the time. There was something about these hand-written letters thatseemed so much more personal. Much more romantic than just a text.

Nate: did you get my package yet?

Genesis: I got it today 😘😘😘

Genesis: I loved the poem, btw 😳😳😳

Nate: thanks, I just started writing and that's what came out 😉 we're having more people ask about you. Dead Memories, I mean. We've gotten to selling your cd's too so I hope that helps boost your standings with the record label.

Genesis: I'm sure it will. Who could resist that face? 😍😏😍😏😍😏

Nate: oh stop, you're gonna make me blush!

Genesis: I'd love to see that! 😉

Nate: I bet you would 😉 I bet you'd like to see lots of other things too. . .

She stared at her phone wondering what he was referring to.

Genesis: 🤔😲😱

Nate: what?

Genesis: uh...nothing?

Nate: sweetie, you can talk to me. You know that, right?

Genesis: you kinda freaked me out a bit with that last line is all.

Nate: sorry. Guess I went over the line on that one 😔

Genesis: s'ok. Besides, we need to get back to practice. We'll be heading over to Europe soon.

Nate: oh yeah...you guys are gonna be there for what, a month? You excited yet?

Genesis: excited and terrified all at the same time! Lol!

Nate: you're gonna knock 'em dead sweetheart! 😘😘😘😘😘😘

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ted was gathering the things they'd need to pull off their little stunt while his cousin was busy making sure their space was still there and that they'd be able to reach it. He turned his tv on that night with a bottle of cheap beer and pizza. The CMA's were airing so he decided to watch. They were showing a rerun of the after party and it was just getting to the guests arriving.

He nearly choked on his beer when he noticed his ex, looking exquisite, arriving on the arm of the guy she had in court with her. 'He's in a band?' Ted shook his head. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. 'She's living this charmed fucking life and here I am living in this run-down damn trailer working paycheck-to-paycheck!' he huffed.

Ted was furious. Furious at her. Furious at his boss. Furious at the world in general. He never was one for owning up to his life choices. Instead, he preferred to blame others for his misfortunes. He was never the one to blame for where he was living or not getting the promotion. It wasn't because he dropped out of high school, not because he didn't have a degree. Without a better job, he could only afford the run-down trailer.

Quentin was determined to help his cousin. Not only were they closer than brothers, he was sure that once Ted got ahold of his daughter's money, some of the cash would flow his way. He was already planning on some of the things he'd buy. Some new hunting rifles. Big screen tv. xBox One S. Some new knives. Maybe a new hunting bow. 'Yeah, things will start to look up for us once he gets his hands on that brat of his!' Quentin smirked.

Hell, maybe his cousin would even buy him a new truck for helping pull off this little scheme. He was, after all,sticking his neck out there for him. This was a felony after all! Quentin cleared a pathway from the dirt road to the shack which wasn't an easy task with all the brush he had to remove. The shack didn't have electricity so they'd have to use lanterns since it didn't have a fireplace. 'Guess I'll go fetch a few lanterns and oil. A few chairs and a table too.' he thought as helooked around the bare room.

*From: https://www.luvze.com/love-poems-for-her/

A/N: What do you think those two hoodlums are up to? Your votes and thoughts are greatly appreciate ;) Don't forget to add this to your library so you never miss an update :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 680 32
Hey guys this is a fan fiction and the characters are some of my Instagram followers. Well to get a little idea of the story me and some friends leav...
5.4K 409 56
Book 3 in the "I've Seen" series. The continuing saga of Home Free, Kalene & Genesis Foust, Nate, and Dead Memories. Will there be more Foust childre...
12.6K 605 51
His marriage was falling apart. He did everything he could to fix it. She was a family girl who just wanted to protect her sister. After beating her...
3.2K 159 37
Book 2 of the "Two's Company, Three's Love" series. Five years after the ending of book 1. Can Ama handle her company, raising children, and keeping...