MHA Shoto Todoroki X Reader O...

By the-writing-girl

A My Hero Academia oneshot collection with everyone's favourite red and white haired UA student, Shoto Todoro... More

Introduction
1: Maid in the Todoroki Household
2: Sparring Match (Lemon)
3: Baby Proof
Quirks
4: Water Bender
5: Bath Time (Lemon)
6: Secrecy
7: The Attack Part One
8: The Attack Part Two
10: The Dirty Diary (Lemon)
11: The Dream Future
12: Blackout (Lemon)
13: Aizawa's Daughter
14: Innocence
15: Graduation Party
16: Torture
17: The School Pool
18: Heat (Lemon)
19: Honeymoon (Lemon)
20: Partners or Rivals?
21: Infertility
22: Heights Alliance Shower Room (Lemon)
23: Tamaki Amajiki - First Time 9Lemon)
24: Tutoring Shoto Todoroki
25: The Phone Call (Lemon)
26: Hot Springs (Lime)
27: Lies and Secrets
28: Fears
29: The Eleventh January
30: Happy Birthday Shoto (Lemon)
31: After School Studying (Lemon)
32: Licence Exam
33: Snowball Fight!
34: Sleepover at Tsu's
35: Late Nights at the Agency (Lemon)
36: Valentines Day (Lemon)
37: Midoriya's Sister Part One (Lemon)
38: Midoriya's Sister Part Two (Lemon)
39: Jealousy Part One - (y/n)'s POV
40: Jealousy Part Two - (y/n)'s POV
41: Jealousy Part One - Shoto's POV
42: Jealousy Part Two - Shoto's POV
43: White Day (Lemon)
44: Mothers Day
45: The Intern Part One
46: The Intern Part Two
47: Inappropriate (Lemon)
48: The Outcast (Lemon)
49: (y/n)'s Special Day
50: Mitsuha (Lemon)
The End
Other Books

9: The Party

12.4K 237 263
By the-writing-girl

Warning! This oneshot includes a very drunk reader. (Don't think less of me guys but reader is actually based on me when I get drunk and go out... whoops...)

Quirk: Bunny

 Every summer Momo hosted these grand parties at her ridiculously large house. Her parents even let her have the house to herself whenever she was hosting, but as they were wealthy they were able to hire bouncers to be on the door so no one unexpected got in. Momo had invited all of the girls over to get ready at hers, and had given each of us our own bedrooms that she called 'simple guest rooms', apologising for how mediocre they looked but to me they looked insane. King sized beds with drapes hanging over it, windows from the ceiling to the floor with intricately decorated curtains and an ensuite with an incredibly large bath tub in it - this was going to be one hell of a party.

We had all gotten changed into our dresses and put our makeup on with the help of a makeup artist Momo had hired, who spent a particularly long time trying to get Toru's makeup right. Once ready, we all headed downstairs knowing we had an hour until our guests arrived. We headed down the grand stairs that led immediately into the open-plan kitchen, which had a beautiful marble island in the middle of it and a room through an archway dedicated to the families alcohol. Under the archway was a bar, which made it seem as though this house was begging for a party. "The barman should be arriving soon," Momo said, checking her watch.

"It's okay, I reckon a lot of people won't show up until at least 21:30," I said, considering the party started at 21:00 and was expected to go on until quite late.

"There's still so much we need to sort! Is the garden ready? What about all the food, and the drinks, we need to prepare it all! What about decorations? And the music!" She exclaimed, slightly panicked.

"Don't worry Momo!" Mina said happily. "Toru and I will make sure the garden is all sorted, Ochaco and Kyoka can set up the food, (y/n) and Tsu can sort out the bar whilst you call the barman and bouncers and overlook us doing everything? How does that sound?"

"Perfect, thank you," Momo sighed with relief, as we all set to work. Momo gave us the task of moving out all of the age old wines away from the bar towards her fathers study, which we completed pretty fast seeing as Tsu and I both had quirks that enhanced our jumps. Momo immediately began calling those she had hired for the evening, and we could smell all of the delicious food Ochaco and Kyoka were spreading about on the island. My nose twitched as the smell of carrots hit them, and I perked up staring over at Ochaco who was holding a plate of them, looking over at me expectantly.

The barman finally arrived along with the two bouncers and DJ, and they each took up their positioning for the party to begin. In twos and threes people started to arrive, a big crowd gathering in the kitchen as people were getting drinks and eating snacks. Immediately I went for the carrot sticks, taking a handful and munching on them happily. As people were drinking more and more the party began to get started, and people began dancing to their hearts content. I too was among them, dancing with Kirishima and Kaminari, singing the songs at the top of our lungs out in the garden where the dance floor was. It was then, out the corner of my eye I spotted someone I didn't expect to see.

- Todoroki's POV -

Slowly I weaved my way through all the drunken people, knowing this really was not my scene. I just wanted to see her, and that was it. Hopefully I could spend an hour here with my crush, and then head back home. I stepped out into the garden where most of the activity was happening, and saw her in the middle of the dance floor, singing and dancing happily, wearing her light blue laced dress which hugged her body tightly, falling to just above her knees. I clenched my fists a little seeing how close Kirishima was to her, and how they were both laughing together.

"Todoroki!" Her sweet voice suddenly shouted and I snapped out of my state and watched her walk over to me, apparently concentrating hard on how to walk. I blushed a little when she came to a halt in front of me, actually placing a hand on my chest. My eyes widened and I tried to control my heart beat so she wouldn't feel it going crazy. How could I get this hung up over someone? "You're looking very smart! How come you don't have a drink?" She asked loudly.

"I just got here," I replied, and she took my hand leading me back inside.

"Here, you need a drinks, you're definitely n-not drunk enough yet," she stumbled on her words. "Momomomo... how many mo's? Well anyway, she has her own bar! Insane right? OH! Are there any more carrot sticks?" She gasped excitedly, making me smile at how cute she was, her little pink nose twitching. Instead of taking us towards the bar she led me towards the table, grabbing herself a bunch of carrot sticks before trekking back to the bar.

"That's a lot of carrots," I smiled.

"Oh I'm sorry, did you want one? They're super good!" She said enthusiastically, bouncing happily.

"No it's alright, I'm good," I laughed. She always managed to put me in a good mood.

"Wow, she offers you her carrots? You must mean something to her man, I tried taking one from her earlier and she almost bit me," Kirishima said from behind us. She had apparently not listened to Kirishima as her neck was craning over Ojiro's shoulder, trying to see the bar. I waved it off before she got us two glasses of sake, her downing hers almost immediately.

"C'mon, lets go dance!" She sung happily.

"Nah, I'm not much of a dancer," I admitted.

"Aw, that's a shame. I'll catch up with you later," she said, waving as she headed back outside. I watched her go, admittedly hoping she'd try and force me onto the dance floor to dance with her. About an hour had passed since I had last seen her, I spent that hour inside talking with Midoriya and Iida, before I needed air and debated about heading home. I walked through to Yaoyorozu's back garden, around the dance floor seeing her flicking her hair and dancing with one of the guys from 1-B, which made me grit my teeth. On an empty bench I sat down, unable to tear my eyes away from her adorable figure, her pink nose twitching and her soft white pom-pom like tail poking through her tail hole in her dress. I sighed, my hands behind my head as I looked up to the starry sky, wondering how I ended up feeling this way to begin with.

"Hey," her soft voice said beside me, making me jump.

"Don't scare me like that!" I said, as she had managed to creep up to me and sit on the bench with me. I glanced over to the guy from 1-B who was looking at her annoyingly, making me smirk.

"Sorry," she said, swaying back and forth, with another drink in her hand.

"How many have you had?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Not nearly enough," she giggled excitedly, and I rolled my eyes. "Were you stargazing?"

"No I was just... lost in thought I guess," I mumbled.

"You're not enjoying the party are you?" She asked me suddenly.

"I am, I'm just not one for dancing," I half-lied. I wasn't enjoying the party and I wasn't one for dancing.

"C'mon, lets head inside and talk to people! I can dance wherever... and I'm empty!" She gasped dramatically, staring down at her cup.

"You do not need any more," I said but she shook her head, bouncing off, literally.

"Try and stop me!" She called to me before disappearing into the house. I smiled, following her but once I reached her she already had another cupful in her hands. "HA! I win," she mumbled, taking a sip. We spent the next couple of hours together, talking in a group of other people, and slowly as it had gotten pretty late, people started calling for taxis to head home.

"S-Shoto, can I please have another?" She begged me, slumped against my arm. I had been blushing for the past half an hour as she used me to help her stand, as well as calling me by my first name.

"No, you've had enough," I said, pulling the empty cup away from her.

"But- Midoriya! Get me another!" She wailed and I glared at him, intimidating him into not getting her one.

"Er - no, sorry," he said awkwardly.

"UGH," she whined. She was so drunk, I'd never seen her like this before, and I wanted to stay with her the night to make sure she stayed safe. By now almost half of the party had gone, and everyone who remained was getting pretty tired.

"Uraraka? Where's (y/n) sleeping tonight?" I asked.

"Hm? Oh, here at Momo's," she giggled and I rolled my eyes.

"I know that, but what room? She's very drunk, I want to get her to bed," I said.

"Of course you do," Uraraka giggled again.

"Huh?"

"C'mon Todoroki, it's so obvious!" She shouted and my eyes widened knowing what she was talking about. Unfortunately, her shouting had managed to catch (y/n)'s attention.

"What?" (y/n) mumbled, approaching us. I sighed, glaring at Uraraka as though daring her to say something, but she backed off.

"You need to get some rest," I said, looking into her eyes.

"Mmm, okay!" She said happily, which surprised me. I thought she'd be more against going to bed then wanting to.

"Here, do you remember the way to your room?" I asked her and she nodded, swaying back and forth. I then picked her up bridal style, ignoring my blushing face, thumping heart and the stares from onlookers. She looked pale as she led me through the house, away from the loud music and to a large ornate door, which I managed to open. I gasped slightly at the extravagant interior, making her giggle slightly. "Are you sure this is your room for the night?" I asked, just to be certain and she nodded, pointing to her bag that sat in the corner. I put her down gently and she immediately fell to her hands and knees, not giving me enough time to catch her. "Are you alright? Are you going to throw up?" I asked cautiously. She sat silently for a moment, before shaking her head.

"No, no, no I'm perfectly fine," she insisted.

"You are not fine," I sighed and she turned to glare at me. She wandered over to the bed and collapsed on it, spreading her arms wide, her legs dangling off of the side. Slowly I approached her, bending down in front of her feet and gently taking off her high heels. She sat up and looked straight at me, smiling. "Well hello my Prince Charming," she giggled and again, I tried to hide my blush. "Is my Prince Charming keeping me company this evening?"

"I - er - can if you want me to," I said shyly and she nodded happily.

"Can you get me my pyjamas? They're in my bag," she said, pointing in the complete opposite direction of her bag. It felt wrong to be going through a ladies bag, especially the girl I had an enormous crush on. My hand suddenly came into contact with something that felt strange so I pulled it out and I lost my breath, staring at what I was holding. A lacy black thong. My crushes lacy black thong. "What's taking so long?" She whined, making me blush harder. I threw them back into the bag and pulled out her pyjamas before an idea popped into my head.

"I've found your pyjama shorts but it looks like you didn't bring a top," I lied.

"What?" She sulked. "I don't wanna wear this dress all night it's so uncomfortable Shoto!" She moaned. I loved it when she called me by my first name.

"Well... if you wanted you could wear my shirt," I said quietly.

"What would you be wearing?" She questioned innocently.

"Well... just my trousers... I suppose," I said, looking down at the ground awkwardly, wishing I never said anything.

"Hmm... okay!" She said, smiling brightly. "Strip your shirt, mister!" She teased. I turned away from her so she didn't see my heated face, and so she couldn't see me undo the buttons. I slipped the shirt off of my shoulders, turned and found her right in front of me. I gulped, staring at her cute bunny ears and her adorable bright eyes, although hers were looking elsewhere. It took me a moment to realise they were looking at my chest. "Mmm, pretty impressive," she said, running her hands up my arms. "I love muscly arms. You look way better then I expected, Shoto," she whispered, slightly slurring her words and taking my shirt from me before I had to walk away, otherwise I'd feel the need to kiss her desperately. She had actually just touched my body, but despite my thoughts I definitely didn't want to take advantage of her in this state, I would and could never do that. Her warm touch had sent electric impulses through me and I could still feel them. "How do I look?" She asked, and I turned to see her wearing my shirt, her little bunny tail poking out from between it and her shorts. Seeing her wearing my shirt made me feel elated, but I knew it meant nothing. She stumbled a little and I immediately went to catch her.

"Thanks, Shoto," she mumbled, her eyes drooping slightly.

"You're tired, you need to sleep," I said, picking her up and laying her down on the bed. I sighed as she tucked herself in. "I'm going to leave this here for you," I said, picking up the bin in the room and placing it by the bed. "If you feel sick, use it. And lay on your side if you can, you don't want to choke if you do end up being sick."

"Mmm," she just mumbled, but she did as she was told. I sighed, staring at her before heading to the elegant sofa in the room and laying on it. It was rather uncomfortable, in whatever position I tried to lay in. "Hey!" She suddenly called and I sat bolt upright. "What are you doing over there?"

"Trying to sleep," I murmured, forgetting she could hear things really well.

"Well 'try to sleep' over here, there's more room and it must be c-comfier," she slurred, slapping the bed bedside her.

"Er- are you sure?" I asked tentatively.

"Yes!"

"P-positive?"

"Yes! Now get over here!" She demanded in her drunken state, slapping the bed again. Carefully I did as I was told, laying down next to her, unsure if it was just the drink making her talk this way. "You can get under the covers you know," she said dramatically, and so I did. I was now in the same bed, under the covers and topless with my crush, as she was wearing my shirt. I never expected anything like this to happen this evening, that was for sure. I watched her slowly drift off into a deep sleep, her little nose twitching fast notifying me she was having a dream. I wondered what she could be thinking about, and despite her being drunk she looked so peaceful when she slept. All I remember was staring at her adorable face before falling into a deep sleep.

- (y/n)'s POV -

My head was pounding as I reluctantly opened my eyes, last night being all one massive blur. I remembered the first couple of hours, but the rest needed to be put in place for me like a jigsaw puzzle. The light was burning my eyes as I laid on my side, looking around the room but staying laying down in fear of my head exploding. In my mouth I carried a horrifically bad taste, and I knew immediately that I had never gotten that drunk before. Down beside the bed was a small paper bin, and I knew if I was really that drunk I wouldn't of had the sense to put that there. A rustle behind me made my ears perk up, and I slowly turned to see Todoroki asleep next to me. I shouted loudly, his presence making me jump as I sat bolt upright, waking him up with a start. Sitting up so fast was a complete mistake as I felt my stomach churn and my head pound against my skull. I clutched onto it, groaning in dismay.

"(y/n), are you alright?" Todoroki asked behind me, rubbing my back and flustering me.

"My head hurts like crazy," I mumbled, turning and seeing him shirtless, his muscles incredibly defiant. "W-where's you're shirt?" I asked, my eyes wide and unable to tear them away from his arms.

"Er..." he nodded at my torso and I looked down to see myself wearing his shirt.

"Oh my god... we didn't have-,"

"No! No, no we didn't," Todoroki stopped me before I embarrassed myself. We sat there in an awkward silence, and I collapsed back onto the feathered pillow, closing my eyes as the light was hurting my head. "You - er - really drank a lot last night," he mumbled.

"Don't even talk to me about alcohol," I laughed lightly. "Todoroki, why am I wearing your shirt?"

"Oh! Um... well... you asked me to look after you last night and, well, you forgot your pyjama top," he said, blushing crimson.

"So you offered me yours, that's so sweet," I smiled. "I don't remember much of the party past midnight-ish," I admitted, rubbing my head. "I'm actually surprised you came, I didn't think it would be your kind of place."

"Well it's not, usually," he said, getting out of bed. "I guess I just came because I wanted to see you," he mumbled before going into the bathroom. My eyes widened dramatically as I tried to sit up. What did he mean, he came to just see me? "Here," he came out, holding a glass of water.

"Thanks," I said gently, looking up into his hypnotic eyes. He turned away quickly, before sitting on the elegant sofa in the room. "What - er - happened between us when you - er - helped me to bed?" I whispered.

"Well we came in, I was pretty sure you were about to throw up but you didn't, you collapsed straight onto the bed. Then I - er - helped you with your shoes," he said.

"Aw, Prince Charming," I laughed.

"That's exactly what you said last night," he said, slightly quieter but I could still hear him well. I felt flustered, thinking about what things I could have also done whilst out of control drunk. "I found your pyjama shorts, told you you didn't have a top so offered you mine and - er - you might've... erm... touched me... ran your hands up my arms," he blushed, and my eyes widened. I hid my head in my hands, internally swearing at myself.

"Oh my goodness I am so sorry, I-I didn't mean to, I was drunk, I'm sorry," I stumbled on my words as I spoke quickly.

"It's alright," he said, glancing towards me making me heat up even more. "You then changed, and I placed you down in bed with the bin next to you incase. I was about to go to sleep on this sofa but you called me over to - er - sleep on the bed... with you," he said, finishing his story.

"Wow... I am so so sorry, I bet all you wanted to do was go home, huh? This party turned out to be a real nightmare for you-,"

"That's not true, I actually kind of enjoyed it," he said, quite flustered. My heart was pounding, however I soon felt churns in my stomach, and not in a good way. I covered my hands with my mouth, and completely ignoring my pounding head I ran out of bed and straight towards the bathroom, where I slammed the door shut and reached the toilet just in time. I could not believe the most attractive guy in our class took care of me in my completely drunken state, and was now hearing me throw up. Never did I think I could make this much of a fool of myself.

I wiped my chin and looked at my horrible reflection in the mirror. My stomach was still churning, but after that horrific show I wanted to try and show Todoroki that I didn't always look that bad, so I pulled out my makeup bag, took another drink of water and started to brush through my hair.

"(y/n), are you alright?" Todoroki asked, knocking on the bathroom door.

"Y-yeah I'm fine, just freshening up," I replied. I brushed my teeth three times quite harshly, ridding myself of the horrid taste in my mouth. I washed my face, added a little bit of concealer, powder and mascara and deciding I looked half decent I exited the bathroom to find a food trolley in the room with plates of pancakes on top. "Wow, where'd they come from?" I asked, my headache still strong and desperately wanting another lie down.

"Yaoyorozu brought them up just a minute ago," he said simply.

"I'm not sure I can eat them just yet," I admitted, "I'm - er - sorry you had to hear that."

"It's alright, I'm glad I got to be the one to look after you for the evening, I didn't trust those class B guys in the slightest," he mumbled, twiddling his thumbs. "You looked really nice last night so I thought they would... try something."

"You thought I looked nice?" I asked timidly, to which he nodded.

"I always think you- erm- look nice," he stammered, refusing to look at me in the eye.

"Wow..." completely astounded by his confession.

"Look (y/n), there's something I've been wanting to tell you, and I hope my vulnerability doesn't play any kind of factor in this whatsoever, but I think I have... feelings for you... r-romantically I mean..." his voice trailed off and I stood in utter bewilderment physically unable to move.

"A-are you serious?" I asked tentatively and he nodded shyly. I ran my hand through my hair, brushing down my ear with it for it to bounce straight back up. I noticed the corners of his mouth turn up as I did so, making my heart pound even more. "W-well if you do mean it then perhaps you could... prove it?"

"How do you mean?" He asked quietly. I slowly stepped up to him, our faces inches away from each other and I stared into his beautiful different coloured eyes, my heart pounding rapidly. "O-oh," he said with his eyes wide when he realised what I was gesturing at. Carefully he lifted his hands up and placed them on my shoulders, my eyes fluttering shut as he pulled me in. I could feel his hands were shaking on my shoulders, I had never known him to be this nervous, however as soon as his lips connected to mine, his nerves apparently washed away. He was so soft against me, so passionate as we moved rhythmically against each others mouths, his hands moving down from the awkward position on my shoulders and wrapping around my waist to pull me into him. This let me wrap my arms around his shoulders, as we kissed a little bit more heatedly, our tongues exploring each others mouths.

Annoyingly we had to pull away for breath but he still held me tightly, pressing his forehead against mine. "I had no idea you felt this way, Todoroki," I whispered.

"Shoto, you can call me Shoto. You did last night," he smiled.

"Oh goodness, did I really? I'm sorry," I laughed awkwardly. "Shoto," I whispered, and he opened his eyes to look into mine. "Can I be your girlfriend?"

"Absolutely," he whispered before kissing me again, smiling happily against my lips. "I never thought I'd enjoy a party, but this one was the best." We spent the rest of the morning laying on the bed, him slowly feeding me pancakes whilst I was tucked under his arm, still wearing his shirt. He made sure that I wasn't sick again, and helped me calm down my massive hangover. "I may have a slight confession," he suddenly spoke.

"What's that?" I asked, looking up at him.

"You didn't actually forget you're pyjama top... I just wanted you to wear my shirt..." he said with a pink tint on his cheeks, and I laughed. "And I may have come across something in your bag whilst trying to find your pyjamas... some underwear..."

My heart skipped a beat knowing exactly what he was talking about. "I - er - they're super comfy okay! You can't judge me!" I defended, this time making him laugh.

"I can't wait to see you wear them," he mumbled into my hair, kissing my head and ear making me flinch and turn bright red.

"Perhaps you'll get to see them soon," I replied, trying to be sexy. We spent the rest of the morning kissing and eating, laughing as a new couple and him filling me in on embarrassing blanks from the party.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 2.6K 33
Like the title says, these will be one-shots for My Hero Academia and the reader. I will be posting more one-shots when I'm not too busy. But feel fr...
111K 1.6K 10
!!NSFW-fic!! "Y/n, you know damn well that this bag is fake and I don't fucking like it so next time I'm going to buy you dozens of them" "No! You ar...
35.1K 809 24
Decided to move the Villains to their own bookπŸ–€ Request Status: OpenπŸ’‘ I do not own Bnha, the characters nor artwork🀍 Update Speed: Extremely slow...
29.1K 686 13
"Are you kidnapping me?" I said disregarding his comment. "What do you think." "Man fuck." (Explicit language and scenes.) (I do not own these Creepy...