MHA Shoto Todoroki X Reader O...

Galing kay the-writing-girl

A My Hero Academia oneshot collection with everyone's favourite red and white haired UA student, Shoto Todoro... Higit pa

Introduction
1: Maid in the Todoroki Household
2: Sparring Match (Lemon)
3: Baby Proof
Quirks
4: Water Bender
5: Bath Time (Lemon)
7: The Attack Part One
8: The Attack Part Two
9: The Party
10: The Dirty Diary (Lemon)
11: The Dream Future
12: Blackout (Lemon)
13: Aizawa's Daughter
14: Innocence
15: Graduation Party
16: Torture
17: The School Pool
18: Heat (Lemon)
19: Honeymoon (Lemon)
20: Partners or Rivals?
21: Infertility
22: Heights Alliance Shower Room (Lemon)
23: Tamaki Amajiki - First Time 9Lemon)
24: Tutoring Shoto Todoroki
25: The Phone Call (Lemon)
26: Hot Springs (Lime)
27: Lies and Secrets
28: Fears
29: The Eleventh January
30: Happy Birthday Shoto (Lemon)
31: After School Studying (Lemon)
32: Licence Exam
33: Snowball Fight!
34: Sleepover at Tsu's
35: Late Nights at the Agency (Lemon)
36: Valentines Day (Lemon)
37: Midoriya's Sister Part One (Lemon)
38: Midoriya's Sister Part Two (Lemon)
39: Jealousy Part One - (y/n)'s POV
40: Jealousy Part Two - (y/n)'s POV
41: Jealousy Part One - Shoto's POV
42: Jealousy Part Two - Shoto's POV
43: White Day (Lemon)
44: Mothers Day
45: The Intern Part One
46: The Intern Part Two
47: Inappropriate (Lemon)
48: The Outcast (Lemon)
49: (y/n)'s Special Day
50: Mitsuha (Lemon)
The End
Other Books

6: Secrecy

22.5K 389 230
Galing kay the-writing-girl

Quirk: Telekinesis 

 All the girls had congregated on Momo's large bed as Mina and Toru thought we should have a girly slumber party, an idea that I wasn't opposed to. We were all sat in a circle, eating sweets and playing games. "I know, I know! Let's play a little game called Truth or Dare!" Mina exclaimed, raising her hand excitedly. Everyone hummed in response, and I shoved another crisp into my mouth. "Okay... who should we ask first?"

"Ochaco! Truth or dare?" Kyoka asked menacingly.

"Um... dare," she said, rubbing her hands together.

"Okay, all day tomorrow you're not allowed to wear a bra," Kyoka said, making Ochaco blush.

"But we have physical training tomorrow!" Ochaco pleaded, making us all giggle.

"You were the one who picked dare," Kyoka said, and Ochaco groaned.

"Okay fine... (y/n)!" Ochaco giggled, everyone glancing at me and smirking, as though they were all thinking the same thing.

"What?"

"Truth or Dare?"

"Truth," I said, which was a mistake.

"What are your true feelings for Todoroki?" They all asked in unison, making me flustered. My cheeks grew more crimson by the second and I awkwardly twiddle my thumbs.

"Well... I - er-,"

"And remember, you can't lie, it's a truth after all," Mina teased.

"Alright! I - er - like him..." I mumbled, and they all squealed.

"We new it!" Toru exclaimed, her invisible fist punching the air.

"Don't say anything to anyone, please, I beg you," I said.

"Don't worry, we won't tell a soul," Ochaco said, smiling.

"Thanks. Okay, who's next... Momo! Truth or dare?" And for the next hour we played truth or dare, Never Have I Ever and had a brutal pillow fight. It had reached 01:00 and we were all beyond tired; I was glad when Tsu suggested we all go get some rest ready for school the next day. We all said goodnight to Momo and walked out of her room, heading towards the lift when we suddenly saw a small boy peeking around the corner.

"MINETA! WERE YOU SPYING ON US?" Kyoka yelled, before chasing after him, Mineta running away apparently terrified. We all got into the lift laughing, and each headed back to our rooms. Ochaco and Mina were on the same floor as me, the 4th floor, so we exited the lift together and wandered to our rooms.

"Are you going to act on your feelings for Todoroki?" Ochaco asked out of the blue.

"W-what?"

"Well you seem to really like him, why don't you go for it?"

"I - er - might do," I said awkwardly, hating the fact I had to lie to her.

"Really? That's it?" Mina asked, her eyes wide.

"Yeah, I'll sleep on it and see if I decide to or not," I said nervously, scanning my door open.

"Alright... goodnight, (y/n)!" They said in unison, waving as they entered their dorms.

"Goodnight," I said back, waiting for her door to close. As soon as it did I crept out of my bedroom silently and walked along the halls carefully. I pressed the button for the lift and the doors opened straight away as we were last to use it. I selected the 5th floor, and it took me up again. I walked along the halls, finding the right door, but turning around sharply as I felt like I was being followed. Scanning the hallway I decided no one was there and knocked softly on the door. I heard movements inside, and the door opened to a sight I'd never tire of seeing. Shoto stood there shirtless, his hair messy and his eyes relaxed. How I loved seeing him like this. A small smile appeared on his lips when he saw me. "I thought you're little sleepover was supposed to finish earlier?" He mumbled.

"Sorry, it kinda dragged," I said, as he pulled me in for a hug. I tightly wrapped my arms around his waist, feeling his strong body, his heavy head sinking into my shoulder. "C'mon, let's get some sleep," I suggested. He shut the door and he dragged me by my hand towards his large futon, him collapsing into its cushions.

"Hey, Shoto?" I said, as I picked out one of his comfy shirts from his wardrobe.

"Mm?" He mumbled.

"The girls asked me if I had feelings for you," I said, turning away but still stripping casually in front of him.

"What did you say?" He asked, now intrigued as I felt his eyes stare at me.

"Well I had to tell them the truth... about the fact I really like you, but I didn't tell them that we were already together," I said. I slipped his top over my head comfortably, loving the scent. I turned to see him back on his bed, his eyes drooping slightly, looking rather tired. I smiled at the sight, and crawled onto his bed next to him, kissing him passionately on the lips. We laid down, his arms wrapped around my shoulders and my head resting against his chest. "I wouldn't be surprised now if they try and set us up," I laughed.

"Do you think we should just tell them?" He asked, kissing my forehead.

"Perhaps... lets just wait a bit longer and see what they do," I said. We kissed again before falling asleep, cuddling one another.

- Timeskip -

A new spy film was released in cinema's last week and I was so desperate to see it, so on 1-A's group chat I suggested that we all go.

(y/n) - Hey guys, fancy catching a film this Saturday?

11:30

Pinkie - Yes, absolutely!

11:34

Kaminari - Sure, sounds like fun

11:34

Deku - Sorry, I won't be able to make it, I'm spending the weekend with my mum.

11:40

Boom boy - Deku, you're such a loser. The film sounds boring. I won't be going to that, you losers.

11:42

(y/n) - Okay, enjoy being a loner for the weekend Bakugou. C'mon Midoriya, won't your mum let you go?

11:43

Boom boy - WHAT YOU SAY? SAY IT TO MY FACE, I DARE YOU!

11:44

Deku - Perhaps I can, I'll check.

11:46

Tokoyami - Are you talking of that spy film? Shoji and I went to see it opening night, sorry.

11:55

(y/n) - That's okay, no worries!

11:56

Todoroki - I'll go.

11:57

That simple message made my heart flutter stupidly. All in all just under half the class said they could make it, so on that Saturday morning I waited outside the cinema for them all to arrive. I swayed back and forth on my feet, levitating stones with my eyes. The stones suddenly fell when I was interrupted. "Hey," Shoto's voice said.

"Hey, you," I said, smiling.

"No one else is here yet?" He asked and I shook my head. My phone suddenly buzzed and I checked it to see several messages on the group chat, all of which from the people that said they were coming to see the film with us, most of the messages reading 'Sorry I'm unable to make it, hope you have a good time!'

"Unbelievable," I muttered to myself.

"What?"

"Everyone's said now that they can't come," I huffed.

"We can still watch it, can't we?" Shoto suggested, and I looked up into his blue and grey eyes.

"Yeah of course."

With it just being he and I, this was one of the few times we had actually been on a proper date. Usually we'd just hang out in either his room or mine, or go to each others home at the weekend, telling our parents that we were studying. I was thankful in reality that everyone hadn't come, as just being with him would make my day. Shoto paid for my ticket and bought us some sweets as we went into the darkened room, adverts already being shown on the screen. We sat down at our seats before we looked over at each other and started laughing. "They're really trying hard to 'set us up' aren't they," I laughed, holding onto Shoto's hand.

"Yeah, it seems like they're desperate for us to 'get together'," he laughed, seeing his smile always melted my heart. "Come here," he said, wrapping his arm around my shoulders allowing me to snuggle up against him, which I happily did. He fed me popcorn as the movie progressed, and held onto my shoulder tightly and protectively. I could've fallen asleep in this position, but the film was too interesting.

- Timeskip -

Shoto and I decided to walk to school earlier then the rest that morning so we could have more alone time together. As there was no one around, we walked hand in hand towards UA, and even the halls were empty so we were able to show our affection there too. The classroom wasn't locked so we set down all of our stuff, me sitting down on my desk and him standing directly in front of me. Tiredness caught up with me however, and I felt the urge to yawn.

"Couldn't we of relaxed back in your room?" I asked, covering my mouth to hide my yawn.

"But then we'd have to walk here with everyone else, and I wouldn't of been able to hold your hand like this," he said, taking it gently in his hand making me smile. "Listen, (y/n), there's something I wanted to say."

"Good something or bad something?" I asked, a hint of worry audible in my voice.

"Good something," he said quickly, returning me to my usual smiling self. "Listen, I... I've liked you for a long time but now there's an even stronger feeling I have towards you... I think I've fallen in love with you," he admitted, looking straight into my eyes, his serious stoic expression being worn. My heart missed several beats.

"Shoto," I whispered, completely shocked. "Oh my goodness Shoto, I feel the same way... I love you!" I said happily, this time making him smile. He pulled me in close for a tight hug, before kissing my lips passionately. We stayed in that moment for a while, pulling apart only briefly for air. I ran my hands through his soft red and white hair whilst he had his hands on my hips, pulling me closer towards him, unable to get enough of each other.

Suddenly the door to the classroom opened and there was a loud gasp, causing Shoto to jump away from me. We saw most of the class standing in the doorway, their eyes wide as they stared between us. Neither Shoto or I knew what to do so we simply waited hoping they had something to say. It was Mina to break the silence as she screamed out in joy.

"YAY!" She yelled excitedly. "Our cinema plan worked! You guys are now a couple aren't you? Oh my goodness I knew that would work!" She squealed.

"Actually we - er - were already together," I admitted awkwardly and she stopped squealing to look between the two of us.

"You were already together?" Kaminari repeated. "For how long?"

"Three months," Shoto replied simply.

"THREE MONTHS?" They all yelled in unison.

"So you were already with him when we asked you about him at Momo's?" Kyoka asked, and I nodded. They all crowded around us, desperate to hear everything about us and about how we got together, apparently seeming very excited and happy which made the two of us laugh.

"The first 1-A couple!" Mina kept on chanting excitedly, Kaminari having to calm her down. Iida spent ages lecturing us on the things we should do in a relationship, us not listening to any of it. The bell rang for lesson and Shoto kissed me gently before heading to his seat, all the girls were squealing excitedly. I was quite happy it was now in the open, we'd reached the stage were we both knew that we loved each other, so we knew we were strong together and could last.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

18.3K 223 11
An another story of The Crown! If you like it, y ou can read it! Enjoy reading! Highest ranking: #1 in The Crown [since 24-6-2018]
41K 712 61
One-Shots, Headcannons, drabbles and more for Levi Ackerman~ More can be found on my Tumblr @the-traveling-poet I do I not own any of the SNK charac...
209K 2.6K 33
Like the title says, these will be one-shots for My Hero Academia and the reader. I will be posting more one-shots when I'm not too busy. But feel fr...
468K 7.7K 68
Click on R E A D for pages filled cliché scenarios, odd imagines, and ( typical ) one-shots of Humanity's Strongest and you ( the reader ) She, he...