The Phantoms new Angel of Mus...

By TheCreator900

Erik Destler has been alive for 121 years. Why? He is immortal, well, only until his life goes the way he pla... More

Chapter one: The girl
chapter two: staying
chapter three: sing for me
Chapter four: Pranks and revenge
Chapter five: A day out
Chapter six: The nightmare
Chapter seven: The Auditions
Chapter Eight: The dream again
Chapter nine: Erik meets Addie's friends
Chapter ten: Love Never Dies
Chapter eleven: Erik meets Milo
Chapter thirteen: Milo meets Addie
Chapter fourteen: Milo's choice
Chapter fifteen: Saying goodbye
chapter sixteen: moving in
Chapter Seventeen: a distraction
Chapter Eighteen: Erik meets Addie's mum again
Chapter Nineteen: the wedding
Chapter Twenty: pregnancy days
Chapter twenty-one: The End

chapter twelve: Erik's gift

434 6 0
By TheCreator900

(A/N: Art isn't mine, credit to original artist)

I was happy sleeping next to Addie until we were woken up by (Y/N) holding an air horn.

"Get your asses up and help me" (Y/N) told us.

"You had to wake us up with an air horn?" Addie asked.

"Yes! Now get up!" She said almost dragging Addie out of bed.

"Alright, alright, I'm getting up," Addie said getting out of bed.

I followed the two into the main room where we heard muffled shouts and screams. Addie and I looked over the rail where they were coming from to find Katelyn tied up with something over her mouth.

"Don't tell me" Addie said looking over to (Y/N).

"Good thing I brought duct tape with me otherwise we'd be in big trouble," she said showing us a roll of duct tape.

"Give me her phone," Addie told (Y/N).

(Y/N) tossed Addie Katelyn's phone and started looking through something called Instagram. She kept looking through Instagram until she stopped on a picture of a boy with brown hair and blue eyes and a girl with blue and brown hair and brown eyes. She sighed and went over to Katelyn ripping the duct tape off her mouth.

"Ow!" Katelyn shouted.

"Your Sempi is with his cousin, not a random girl," Addie told her seriously.

"Oh," Katelyn said.

"'Oh'?" (Y/N) said shocked "you almost left to go on a killing spree AGAIN AND you ripped up Erik's drawings of Christine in complete anger and all you can say is 'oh'?"

"You did what!?" I asked shocked and angry.

"I ripped up your old drawings of Christine, sorry," Katelyn said in almost a whisper.

I looked over to my desk area to see all my drawings ripped up and scattered all over the place, somewhere even in the lake. I walked over to the drawings, kneeled down and picked one of them up. I couldn't exactly get mad at Katelyn for doing this, I was planning to get rid of them anyway but I didn't say anything, I just continued looking at Christine's face.

"Next time, break your phone" I heard (Y/N) tell Katelyn.

I heard Addie walk over to me and put her hand on my shoulder. I looked up at her as she knelt down next to me.

"I've said this to Milo and I'll say it to you too," Addie said, "you need to move on Erik."

"I have moved on," I told her standing up, dropping the drawing, "I'm not mad at you Katelyn for doing this."

"You're not?" Katelyn asked while (Y/N) untied her.

"No, I was hoping to get rid of them anyway," I told her.

After we picked up all the drawings and put them away, Katelyn asked, "so how was Love Never Dies?"

"It was enjoyable," I said.

"After seeing Gustave, would you consider having kids with Addie?" (Y/N) asked.

"Maybe," I said, "I'd just have to make sure Addie would be okay with it when I'm certain I'd like to have children of my own."

"It would depend if I'm willing to go through hours of pain after nine months," Addie said.

"That's true" (Y/N) said shifting in her seat uncomfortably.

"That's is probably the top reason I regret learning sex education," Katelyn said.

"Whoever didn't get taught sex ed is a lucky son of a bitch" (Y/N) said.

"Okay, for Erik's sake, next time I go out I'm getting a swear jar so he doesn't have to tell us off every time we swear," Addie said before I had to remind (Y/N) it's not ladylike to swear.

"Good idea," I said even though I had no idea what they would put in the swear jar.

(Time skip)

(Y/N) and Katelyn went out shopping today so I was in the lair with Addie for most of the day.

"This has been bugging me for a while now so I think I need to get it off my chest," Addie said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Do you know when your birthday is?" She asked, "I don't expect you to know."

"I don't know my real birthday so one day I just chose a random date which was October 9th," I told her.

"Wher did you get your name from?" She asked.

"I..... don't remember," I said, "I think I chose Erik because it was Swedish and well, Christine and her father were Swedish but I don't remember where I got Destler from."

"Well, it suits you," she said smiling.

"Merci," I said smiling back.

"We're back!" We heard Katelyn say.

"You were gone a while," Addie said.

"Yeah well, we decided to get Erik something to help him blend in a bit more" (Y/N) said getting out of the boat.

"What did you get me?" I asked her.

(Y/N) took a white box out of her shopping bag and gave it to me. On the front of the box was a picture of a phone and underneath the phone was 'Samsung Galaxy J7 Neo'.

"You got me a phone?" I asked.

"Yep, we've already set it up for you, we've put our phone numbers in it and we got you some social media apps that we are on," Katelyn told me.

"You also have unlimited texts and calls so you can text and call us as much you want" (Y/N) added.

"You didn't have to do this for me," I told the girls.

"But we felt we needed to," Katelyn said, "at least when Addie isn't around and you're worried about her, you can text or call her."

"Can you give me an example of texting?" I asked.

"Yeah," (Y/N) said taking out her phone and texted Addie.

Addie's face went into a shocked expression when she read the text, "(Y/N)! Lenny face and all?"

"What did she say?" I asked.

"I'm not telling you," Addie said giving (Y/N) a death glare.

"Okay then," I said.

For most of the day, I was getting used to the phone (Y/N) and Katelyn got me. I had a go at texting Addie. This is how it went:

Me: Hello Addie.
Addie: 😄hello Erik
Me: Where did you get the face from?
Addie: There should be a picture that looks like this 🙂 on the keypad before you start writing.
Press that and it will take you to your emojis
Me: Found it 🙃
Addie: well done your getting the hang of your phone quickly
*you're
Me: I am surprisingly.
I think it was from my experience on yours.
Addie: 👍
Oh, before I forget
(Y/N) and Katelyn are known to use short versions of words
Here are what they mean:
IDK: I don't know
IKR: I know right
BRB: Be right back
G2G: got to go
TTYL: Talk to you later
Y: why
U: you
R: are
Soz: sorry
Rlly: really
Thx: thanks
PPL: people
2: to/too/two
4: for/four
And I think that's it
Me: Just when I thought life couldn't get any more confusing.
Addie: That's what people had to do when texts were limited to 1000 letters per text
Nowadays we don't have to do that anymore
Me: Anyway, what did (Y/N) say to you earlier?
Addie: As I said before
I'm not telling you
Me: why?
Addie: I feel it will destroy your innocents
Me: You think I'm innocent?
Addie: You're too innocent for this world!
Me: Just tell me.
Addie: Fine
She said: we also got u 2 some protection 4 a night Beneath a Moonless Sky 😏 🍆
Me: I don't even want to know what goes through that girls mind.
Addie: Neither do I

And we ended it there.

(A/N: this was an interesting chapter to write. See you next chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 316 22
Ok let's see. Phantom of the Opera fan fic, ummm, what else? I don't own any of the characters except the reader and her brother, also their parents...
Him. By Nadene

Fanfiction

2.5K 85 17
They denied the love they had, but what happens when all of her problems start to revolve around him? {Phantom of the Opera Fanfiction} {Book Two}
88.4K 2.7K 58
A Phantom of the Opera fan falls into a world that she can partially recognize from her favorite movie. She has the chance to save the Phantom for hi...
2.8K 66 11
"I have realized... it is better to be alone, Meg. The people I love won't get hurt." He whispered to me and then I saw him. The man I know and love;...