The Alpha's Abused Mate

By XxXSOCCER22xXx

Summer isn't just an ordinary 17 year old girl. No she is much stronger and more unique than that. She is a w... More

The Alpha's Abused Mate
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4: Hanging out
Author note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
AUTHOR NOTE
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors note
Authors note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

AN

14.6K 293 15
By XxXSOCCER22xXx

Sorry guys not a chapter!

I just want to apologize to you all. I haven't updated in months and I really am sorry! I will definitely be updating this week. Thursday at the latest. I tore my ACL and my grandpa just died and my grandma is in the hospital. It's been really crazy lately. I really really do want to apologize for makin you all wait. I have testing this week so idk what day exactly i will update or how long it will be or even how good. I have to reread my own story haha .

Thank you all for sticking with me this long and im sorry for the wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 6.6K 33
One night changes Sierra's life forever when she loses everything except her toddler niece. In charge of the last six members of her pack, it is up...
12K 411 38
Scarlett violet Morgan is just a regular normal teenage girl well that what she thinks. Scarlett is currently a full time college student. She enjoys...
312K 10.5K 55
Nathan is a 17 year old werewolf and the future Alpha of his pack. He is a famous guy at school and fond bullying as a hobby with his girlfriend in t...
53K 2.7K 22
Clarissa Light Woods, was kidnapped when she was a week old. It's been 17 years since she was kidnapped. Her parents Wyatt Woods and Violet Light, ha...