Chapter 9

SUMMER P.O.V.

   I grabbed the black bikini and slid it on. I then grabbed a ppair of really short shorts and a tank top that was one size too small. I was planning on having fun with this beach trip. I threw on some flip flops, brushed out my long hair, and grabbed my favorite pair of sunglasses. I then proceeded to walk passed an open mouthed Greyson and to Dakota's room. 

  I walked in and saw the girls wearing similar outfits with the same smirk on their faces as me. " Ready to have some fun with this?" i smirked. 

   "You bet. They will be begging on their knees when they see our bathing suits!" Sadie laughed out. We all walked down the stairs again passed an open mouthed Greyson. Only this time with Matt and Derek copying him. 

   "Close your mouths boys, you don't want to catch flies." i smirked as the three of us walked out the door and to the car smirking. 

    "I could have sworn i heard them mumble they need cold showers." Dakota whisper laughed. We gigled and got in the car. I hopped in the passengers seat while the girls got in the back waiting for the guys. "Lets have fun with this in the car!" Dakota said quickly before the guys walked out of the house. I nodded along with Sadie. 

   The slow pokes finally got into the car with towels and sunscreen and we were on our way. When we were slopped at a red light i looked at Sadie and Dakota to let them know i am starting the torture. I placed my hand on Greysons upper thigh and slowly rubbed up and down. I heard him groan and i smirked looking out the window. The car started to move again and i placed my hand next to Greyson Junior. I heard Greyson's breath hitch and then quicken. The car swerved a little bit and i decided it was time to stop before we crash. I retreated my hand and looked back at the grils. They hand their hands on their mates were i had just removed mine from Greyson. They retreated at my smirk and we all looked out the window.

    When we arrived at the beach us girls got out and grabbed the towels just before heading towards the water. Once we found a spot where nobody was we laid out our towels. We waited for the boys to come into view before we stripped to our bikini's. I slowly lifted my shirt in a seductive way. Trialing my finger over my skin just to torture Greyson. Then i put my pointer fingers at the waist of my shorts and slowly dropped them. 

  Once us girls were in our Bikini's we slowly put sunscreen on. When i was trying to get my back Greyson came over and rubbed sunscreen on my back for me. Once he was done he spun me around and i saw the lust in his eyes. ' go to water on count of three.' i mind linked to the girls. I started kissing up his jaw and when i got to his ear i nibbled on his earlobe. 'one', i kissed back to his chin. 'two', and to the corner of his mouth. 'three'. Then i sprinted and laughed along with the girls towards the water.

  I heard three groans of frustration behind me and then feet hitting sand. When we reached the water I got waist deep when warm hands wrapped aroung my waist. " That was very naughty of you! Teasing me like that will not go unnoticed, or unpunished." I shivered as his breath hit my ear.

   I pulled away and splashed him starting an all out watter war. It was alot of fun. We stayed at the beach all day. When the sun set we got out of the water and headed down the beach. " Where are we going?" i asked. 

  "There are beach houses the pack owns down this way. It is too dark to drive home so we are staying the night. We have clothes there so dont worry about that." Greyson smirked.

  "Okay so how about Summer, Sadie, and i go to one house and you guys go wherever else." Dakota asked nervously. 

  "Sorry but i think Summer needs to be taught a lesson about teasing. She is coming with me." and just as i started runnign i was lifted and thrown over Greyson's shoulder. I pouted and crossed my arms.

  "See ya on the other side girls." i yelled just as Grey opened the door.