Chapter 14

Blackness. All I saw was black. Nothing more, nothin less. I was cold though. In fact, I was freezing. A cold breeze hit my body and i shivered. I tried opening my eyes numerous times but failed. I was about to try again when I hear a door opening and what sounded like three sets of footsteps coming closer.
"She sure is a beauty" someone , a man for sure, commented. Then I felt a light touch on my bare stomach. BARE STOMACH?!?! Omg I think I'm naked!!! Omg OMG what do I do?!?! My eyes shot open and I immediately looked at my body. I sighed in relief to see my shirt had just risen up a bit.
I looked up to see three men. They seem so familiar. Where had i seen them?
Before I could ask who they were or how I know them, another man walked in. A man I knew too well. A man that made me shiver from fear and disgust. A man i unfortunately call my father. I starred at him for what seemed like hours until his booming laughter made me change my horrified look to one of confusion.
"You stupid fool!" He laughed "did you really think HAHA I wouldn't HAHA find you!" He could barely finish a sentence without cracking up. I wanted to hit him with all my might. I don't even care what the consequences are anymore. Im stronger than before! As I lunged at him, I was forced back at the last second. I WAS INCHES AWAY FROM HIS STUPID FACE!! Ughhh! That's when I felt it. The burning sensation on my ankles and wrists. I looked down at the silver Chains that bound me to the wall.
Silver to a werewolf is like pouring acid on a normal human. Suddenly, the silver was crushed into my skin burning me even more! "Tell me where your precious alpha is. He thinks he can get away with stealing my fortune and hitting me? No way!! I was about to make billions off of you!! Those idiots i brought in really thought you were worth that! Ha! If only they knew how terrible you actually are! I should be paying them to take you!" He spat. I stayed silent.
"WHERE IS HE?!?!" Still I stayed silent. There is no way I am risking my mates life for my own. Even if we haven't been together all that long I don't care. I love him. I love him? Yeah I love him with everything I have! I was knocked out of my thoughts as my back slammed into the wall and something blocked my airway. "Where?!?!" He seethed. His eyes so thin I almost didn't realize they were black.
" Fuck you." I wheezed.
He threw me into the ground. " very well" he replied calmly "Arthur, show our guest to room 13 please." Uh oh. His calmness is freakin me out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Room 13
It was a simple cement room with a chair in the center. With the except of all the torture devices hung on the walls. Shit! What am I gonna do?
"Just take it! We are strong! Protect mate!! He will come!" My wolf replied. Now you speak?! "Wolfs bane was injected in you! It just wore off! Hurry contact mate before they inject you with more!"

"Greyson?" I asked calmly.
"SUMMER!! Oh gosh are you alright?!?! Of course not! Baby where are you? Who has you? I promise im coming! I will get you back!"
I was too distracted I didn't notice my father walk in with a needle.
"Greyson, it's him my father! We are- " suddenly the link was cut. Wolfs bane.
"Nuh uh uh!" He wagged a finger at me. " No need for him until you tell me where he is! Are you going to tell me?"
I just glare at him.
"Fine" he huffs "then let the fun begin."
That smirk made me really uneasy.
Oh moon goddess, have mercy on me please!!!