Chapter 15

Well I've been getting quite a but if messages lately... It seems this story is a bigger hit than I thought. So I'm proud to say that the story shall continue. I'm sorry for the extremely statically long wait!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUMMERS POV
SMACK
WHIP
CRACK
BANG
Pain was all I felt. Unbearable pain. The sick sadistic man standing in front of me, who is supposed to be my father, picked up a new "toy". He has been whipping my back for the past hour. But I won't speak. I won't give up the safety of my mate like that. I'd rather die then let my father find him.
"This toy is my favorite. It's made of silver. So, I'm going to ask again.... Where is that pathetic mutt you call a mate?!?!" He all but yelled in my face. Spit flying from his mouth as if it couldn't wait to leave. All I did was stare at him which caused him to squint his eyes. That made me crack a smirk. He was frustrated.
"You know... I'm not the same pathetic excuse of a girl anymore. I'm strong, stronger than ever. It will take a lot to break me. I'm not a porcelain doll anymore. I won't shatter. Do your worse dad." I sneered the last words at him. What he did next though... Surprised me.
He stood up straight, smirked, an walked out the door with fast booming steps. I knew he would be back, but I didn't know how long it would be so I immediately started the struggle with the bondages holding me securely in place. But the more I moved, the harder the silver pressed into my already bruised and burnt skin. It was no use. Unless I broke the entire chair....
That's an idea.
So I proceeded to stand up with the chair still connected to my hands and torso.
CRASH
"HOLY MOTHER OF FLYING SEA TURTLES!!"
The movies made that look so easy! All I accomplished was to crack my back in twelve different places an get stuck on my side... Yep, still attached to this damn chair!
Then the door slammed open... In walked a man. This man was familiar, but I couldn't place my finger on it.
"Hello darling." The man placed a devious grin on his sharp face.
"Who are you?"
"You don't even remember your own uncle?" He chuckled darkly, "we used to have so much fun together."
It was my turn to squint my eyes. I could feel my anger slowly rising. "You are NOT. My. Uncle. No uncle would rape his own Niece and help sell her for sex to pay of his brothers debts."
"Well your daddy though we could all have a little fun together before we kill your mate and you become a pathetic, hollow shell of a girl."
Before I could even open my mouth I felt the impact of a hard fist come in contact with my soft cheek.
"What the hell?!?! I didn't even say anything yet!"
"But you were going to!" He laughed darkly as he picked up my chair, untied me, and dragged me by my hair to a new room.
"Don't come for me Greyson. Don't be stupid. Stay alive." Were the last words I thought before I felt the prick of a needle go into my neck and darkness consume me.

So... Good? Not good?Please let me know!!!
If I get fifteen comments I will post another chapter. Please comment anything you want to see happen or suggestions you have. If you comment corrections Idrc... Just know by pointing them out, I won't fix it on purpose.