Escape (Kellic/ boyxboy)

By Insomniatic_love

Vic is just an ordinary guy with an overly boring life. He chooses to exclude himself and stay within his sma... More

Escape
1. Doorstep Surprises
2. Bruises
3. Happy
hey
4. Mike and Jaime
5. Cat
7. Mall
8. Story Time
9.
10. Stupid
RIP Leelah
11. Zoo
12. Awkward Coffee
13. Answers
14. Amusement Park
Shameless Self Promotion (:
15. Erm
16. Weight
17. Austin
18. Titles
19. Gone
20. Pain
YOU CHOOSE
21. Missing
22. End
Epilogue

6.

3.4K 221 59
By Insomniatic_love

Kellin

I opened my eyes to see Vic looking down at me. His brown were lit with the sun that streamed through the curtains and I purred. He was beautiful.

I let out a small meow and slowly changed into my human form. He chuckled slightly when I wrapped my thin human arms around his neck and snuggled into him. "Hello Kitten." He murmured into my hair, his hand stroking my back. My purring increased and I tuned out the world, focused solely on Vic.

I blinked a few times and looked around the small living room. I watched as the three other Mexicans walked in from the kitchen. Raising my hand in a small wave I smiled wide. Tony giggled slightly and sat next to Vic and I on the couch, his pictured hand rubbing between my ears. "Hey, Kellin. Will you answer some questions for me?"

I nodded quickly, I wasn't supposed to say no.

He smiled at me and asked, "Where you were, did they ever teach you anything?"

"Yeah." I answered in a small voice. Remembering the mean man who'd taught me. I knew I wasn't smart, not at all. But, at least I wasn't entirely stupid.

"Do you want to continue with learning new things?" Tony asked nervously.

I grinned and exclaimed, "Yes, please! Kellin wants to be smart like Mexicans!"

I heard muffled laughter and bit my lip, did I say something stupid? I moved closer to Vic- if possible- and shifted bruised legs. "Did Kellin do something wrong?" I asked sheepishly. The four of them looked at me and shook their heads. Mike stepped forward, "Of course not Kellin, just relax."

"Ok."

***

Later in the day I was sprawled out on the floor, batting a balled up piece of paper around. I growled lowly when it I hit it to hard and shot towards Vic's feet. Crawling after it I saw that he had caught it under his foot and was smiling down at me. "Hi Vic." I said, loosing interest in the paper.

"How are you Kellin?"

"Good!" I responded happily. I got onto the couch and wrapped my tail around my waist slightly. I flicked my eyes around and scrunched my face in confusion. Quickly abandoning Vic, I ran to where Tony, Mike, and Jaime were sat. I grabbed Mike and Tony's hands. Examining them before looking at Jaime's. "What are these pictures?" I asked.

Jaime looked at his arm and then smiled gently at me. "These are called tattoos, Kell."

I nodded and turned to Vic, "Where Vic's?" I asked.

"I don't have any Kitten, just this nose ring." My favorite person said and tapped the ring of metal that adorned his nose. "Oh," I whispered. "Why?"

Mike laughed, "Because he's too much of a wimp to get one."

"That's not it! I just don't want one is all." Vic defended himself. I glared slightly at Mike before going back to Vic. I rubbed my head against his leg since I was still sitting on the ground. "It's okay Vic, I believe you."

"Thanks Kitten."

A/N

omf i am so sorry.

i promise that the next chapter will be longer and better written. i know where im going with this story, i just need to get it sorted out, bear with me.

this chapter sucks, i dont blame you for not voting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 6.4K 37
Vic is completely obsessed with sex, and is completely confident that he can sleep with any guy he wants to. One day, his friend makes him a bet that...
5.3K 177 24
Kellin is the trouble maker student, leader of his friends and victim? When a unstable home life erupts; Kellin may just throw his trust into someone...
29.4K 1K 28
A struggling film student with bills piling up succumbs to his last resort. He takes a job on a porn set. Being behind the camera allows him to final...
20K 1.3K 18
Vic claims it's over between him and his ex-boyfriend that he is still in love with, but is it really over? ° Read Change first. (: