[DISCONTINUEDIT'SDEADDON'TREA...

By Carmelizedunipn

Clash is a nergigante who, while escaping hunters comes across a portal. The portal takes him to Pyrhhia. A w... More

First words (not part of story)
Prologue
Chapter 1: A Traveller From Another World.
Part 2: The Fire
Part 3: Morning Craziness and Bad Blood
Part 4: TO THE RAINFOREST!!!
AN ANOUNCEMENT 2 MEK
Altered event: human balista
Alternant Event: Clash vs Scarlet
Altered Event: Silencing a Brat
Altered Event: Two Darkstalkers VS One Angry Boi
The Rainwing Daycare
Lemon: An Unexpected One Night Stand
A Political Crisis Averted
Oneshot: Coral x Webs
Announcement
Clash's request to Turtle
Kidnapped (lemon)
The Inevitable Couple
A Talk
Reacting to lemons (not part of story)
Prophecies
War and Darkness
In-laws and Cringe
The Odd One
Announcement:
Humanity
Friends and the Enemy
(Part of story) Lemonshot: Clay x Peril
The Iceborne Dragon
The Fireborne Dragon
The Scale of Ruin
Anouncement:
Anouncement:
Announcement. Again.
Blast in The Past: Part 1
Blast in The Past: Part 2
Final Continuation Note
The Lost Continent
The Legend Of The Warwings
Art:
Final Plans
What do I do?
Last Night in Pyrrhia
Special request lemon: Clash x Luna
It's Over

Recuperation (lemon)

1.3K 5 2
By Carmelizedunipn

Clash: Okay, so we fought Rime on the westernmost section of the ice kingdom's shoreline.

Quilbi:  Mhm.

Clash: And Rime flew out west into the sea?

Quilbi: Correct.

Clash: So that means theres something out west in the Sea.

Quilbi: should be.

Clash: That something is probably the lost continent.

Quilbi: Yes...

Clash: And if the lost continent is to the west...

Quilbi: Yea...

Clash: Then that means...

Quilbi: YEA...

Clash: The blue moon is going to land somewhere on thr west coast!

Quilbi: YEA!!!

Clash: That narrows down our search, so now all we have to do is set up dragons keeping watch-

Moon pokes her head into the doorway.

"Quilbi, come with me, I think I know exactly  where the blue moon is landing and when." Moon said.

Clash: Or let Moon's future sight have the perfect timing... wohoo for easy solutions...

Darkstalker: *poof* awww, need something pal?

Clash: Go away.

Darkstalker: As you wish... *poof*

"Fuckin future vision..." Clash growled.

"We both have that." Darkstalker commented.

"Oh shut up." Clash barked.

*later*

Clash, discouraged and disappointed, lunbered to the jade winglet room for a nap. He found Carnelian deadlifting boulders.

"Hey, Carnelian." Clash greeted.

"Hey Clash- huff...- I can't realy talk right now, sorry." Carnelian smiled.

"Oh! No no, I was just going to take a nap. I'll be on my way then." Clash explained and turned to leave.

"Wait! You can stay if you want." Carnelian said, hoping for hin to stay.

"Oh, okay then." Clash walked in and layed down on the bed. He observed Carnelian from behind. He had a bird's eye view of every square inch of her back and leg muscles.

Clash: *licks lips*

Carnelian: Did you just lick your lips?

Clash: No...

After a few minutes Carnelian dropped her boulder and stretched her arms. She went to drink from her water sack, she ended up (intentionally) spilling water all over her chest.

*in Clash's head*

"There's no way she's doing that on purpose." Clash whispered.

"Nah man, she wants you!" Darkstalker exclaimed.

Carnelian gives Clash a sideling glance.

"I'm telling you! Did you see the lust in her eyes!??!!?" Darkstalker argued.

"She was just checking on me." Clash tried to take a realistic aproach.

*back to the real world*

"What would you say about my physical condition?" Carnelian asked, keeping her head turned away as she went to pick up her boulder.

Darkstalker *internally*: Now's your chance!

Clash *internally* I got it.

"You certainly look like you've added meat to your bones." Clash said mockingly.

Darkstalker *internally*: Oh you're so fucked.

Clash *internally*: I'm just messing with her. The most she'll do is slap me.

"Are you implying that I've gained weight?" Carnelian fumed. She dropped her boulder and prepared to whip around when Clash came up behind her, wrapping his arms around her and particularly focussing on grabbing her chest.

"I'm simply implying that you look delicious..." Clash's pupils narrowed and he let out awarm breath.

"Oh my... My mistake..." Carnelain whispered softly. " She coaxed Clash's hands down to her waist and turned around. She brought her lips to Clash's ear. "Why don't you have a taste then...?" She radiated so much lust Clash forgot who he was talking to.

Darkstalker *internally*: Holy shit that worked.

Clash *internally*: That wasn't supposed to work!!!

Darkstalker *internally*: You're on your own man.

"Well- I- Uh..." Clash stuttered.

"What's wrong, hun?" Didn't expect me to reciprocate?" Carnelian cooed.

"..."

"Come here~" Carnelian smiled devilishly and went in to kiss Clash. Their lips met tenderly and there was a bolt of energy the at traveled from Their lips all the way down to their loins. Carnelian let out a rattled breath and used all the strength she had gained through practice to lift Clash up by his waist.

"What-"

*thud*

Carnelian whipped around and pinned Clash to the bed. Her eyes flashed with wild hunger and she let out a borderline sinister chuckle.

"You seem a little- ngh- rougher than usual." Clash let out a curious chuckle.

"It's just I've never had you all to myself before..." Carneliam explained. "It's always with Anemone, the little molusk, so good with her tools. But I never realy got to have you all to myself like Anemone and Blaze did. They've made love with you countless times. It's made me... a little... jealous." Carnelian dug her claw into Clash's underarm.

"Ow!" Clash flinched.

*chuckles* "keep making those noises." Carnelian rubbed her opening along Clash's tip as she wriddled Clash with little nips, scratches and pricks.

"That face of yours realy turns me on..." Despite Clash's flinches, he was still enjoying the ride.

Carnelian licked a small scratch on Clash's neck. She took her hands off Clash's wrists.

"You know what to do..." Carnelian chuckled lustfully and moaned in delight as Clash snaked his hands down her sides and gripped her ass.

"Hm. Well, what do I do?" Clash teased, not moving an inch. He could feel Carnelian's building anticipation.  "Should I enter here?" Clash slid his penis into Carnelian agonizingly slowly. This made Carnelian let out a long, shaky moan.

"Oh, maybe not" To Carnelian's dismay, Clash slowly pulled it out. Further tormenting his lover.

"P-please..." Carnelian stuttered.

"What's that?" Clash teased her further.

"Please fuck me!" She groaned.

"I. Can't. Hear. You." Clash toyed with her further. With each word he grinded against her slit harder.

"Please!!! Ravage my insides!!! Do whatever you want!!!" Carnelian caved in.

"Just what I needed to hear..." Clash let out a toothy grin and gripped Carnelian's ass with determination.  He angled his dick along her hole and slammed it in as hard ar he could. Carnelian shrieked and cummed instantly. Clash continously rammed into Carnelian, every thrust was acurate at hitting the right spot. Carnelian's tongue lolled and her mind went fuzzy. He remembered reading a scroll on the anatomy of skywings. He remembered reading reading about how their wings were particularly sensetive. Clash tried his luck and began rubbing Carnelian's left wing, caressing the skin over her muscles. Carnelian began moaning more dirtily and gaining pitch.

"Oh, Clash! There~ Right there!!! Yes! Yes! YES!!!" Carnelian finished with a lustful shriek and then went silent. Her face was a twisted with ecstacy as  her entire lower body began twitching wildly, Clash felt his cock get dranched in sweet spelling fluids. For some odd reason, his member seemed to be imbued with a new energy, it began pulsing wildly and Clash felt his dick increase in size and his stamina replenish.

"W-wha?" Carnelian slurred before Clash scooped up Carnelian by her legs and held her above his crotch. He stood all the way up and began thrusting into Carnelian with otherworldly force. Carnelian slipped in and out of conciousnes as Clash destroyed her.

Clash felt the erratic throbbing build up in his core. It spread and grew as it got closer to his crotch. His breathing got more ragged and wild as the throbbign turned into a burning feeling in his loins. Clash thrusted as hard as he could and brome the floodgates, his dick began twitching uncontrollably and spewing sperm as he thrusted deeper into Carnelian than had ever done before. Carnelian passed out and Clash thrusted into her for a few more minutes, letting all  of his fluid out.

With a smell of sweat and cum, Clash sighed and fell on his back. He brought up his hand and opened his fingers, strings of sticky cum covered them from what spalttered out of her as he geld her thighs. Clash sighed and noticed something else. On of his spikes glowed with a silver sheen.

One of his spikes turned into pure iron.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 1.1K 47
~"You don't- you don't need me." I stared in shock. This was the first shred of emotion he'd shown since he started avoiding me, and I had no idea ho...
96 0 35
When two worlds collide, how will Max and his friends survive this harsh-new-world? And who is Rook? And what are his origins?! Find out and more in...
153K 4.1K 38
here's a journey of a may 2021 fanfic - ending soon - a lot of smut in early chapters bc i ran out of ideas
2.5K 95 10
While other dimensions exist, so do primordial beings that will never be contained. A child of unknown origin becomes the child of two primordial bei...