An Old Friend ✔️

By your_jagiya91

I don't want to run into him. Not him. Anyone but him. So I'm not going. High school reunions are overrate... More

Disclaimer
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTYONE
TWENTYTWO
TWENTYFOUR
TWENTYFIVE
TWENTYSIX
TWENTYSEVEN
TWENTYEIGHT
TWENTYNINE
THIRTY
THIRTYONE
THIRTYTWO
THIRTYTHREE
THIRTYFOUR - Final
THIRTYFIVE - EPILOGUE

TWENTYTHREE

14.2K 654 207
By your_jagiya91

I didn't realize how close we were to his apartment. It really wasn't too far from my own house surprisingly. He pulled me from the car, holding on to my hand tightly as he pushed his way through the front office and to the elevators. 

"My penthouse is on the top floor." He grinned. 

"You have a penthouse?" 

He nodded. "It's huge." 

"Is that why you needed 'enough room?'" I asked him. 

"Exactly." he smiled big. 

Before I could say more, we had made it to the top and the elevator sounded, opening up. He pulled me into a short hallway with a door at the end. He pulled out a key, turning the nob right before wiggling his eyes brows at me. 

He pushed the door open with a loud bang pulling me inside. But before anything could really happen, we heard moaning from what seemed to be his livingroom, making him stop dead in his tracks. 

"Is that...?" I started to ask before getting cut off by a loud deep groan. 

"What the hell?"  He growled.

Jin started walking forward and I followed right into the livingroom. There I saw Jeon Jungkook on his knees, Taehyung sitting in a loveseat with his head thrown back resting on the top. Jungkook's head was hidden in his lap, bobbing up and down making me yelp and turn around. 

"WHAT IN THE HELL!?" Jin said again only louder. 

I heard a pleasurable hiss followed by a "H-hey hyung."

"YOU HAVE A ROOM!" he shouted back. 

At this point my hands were covering my face and I was trying my hardest to not laugh. 

"What the fuck? Who is with you?" I heard Jungkook say. 

Jin made me stay where I was by holding on to me. "That is none of your business, but seriously. Suck each other off in your own room." 

Before more could be said he jerked me down a long hallway grumbling as he went. Finally, after being shoved into a huge bedroom, I let out my laughter, so loud and body shaking that I softy fell to the floor. Jin was so flustered to find his brother and Jungkook that way, when I am to the point to expect it from my roommates. 

"What is so damn funny?" 

"You." I gasped out between laughs. "You got so red in the face." 

"Its not funny." He said in a more serious tone as he helped me up from my spot on his floor. 

"Yes, it is."  I replied still giggling.

Just then he shoved me up against his wall, halting my laughing to a silence. My eyes went wide, and his eyes narrowed in. "Stop laughing." I swallowed thickly and nodded my head, making a smirk spread across his stupidly handsome face. "That's better." His hand lifted and he placed it on the side of my face, his thumb running along my jawline. He leaned in and took his teeth, biting into my bottom lip pulling softly before letting it snap back against my teeth. "I want my striptease." 

"You want me to strip for you?" 

He nodded then kissed me under my ear. He kept kissing when he felt the shivers scatter across my arm, under his palm and tongue. "You agreed." 

"I did not." 

He pulled back with an amused look and a raised eye brow. "You agreed to the bet, sealed it with a kiss, remember? I won fair and square. Now I want my show." When he finished speaking, he started to walk backwards, his eyes never leaving mine, until he grabbed a remote off of his night stand. He pointed it to his TV which had a stereo system set up, with speakers on each side. Just then I heard 'Into It' by Chase Atlantic start to blast out of them. The music was so loud it was almost deafening. He smirked at me plopping onto his bed scooting all the way back so he was leaning against his head board. Then linking his hands together by his fingers, resting them behind his head. 

What the hell? 

He wants a show?

He'll fucking get one.

JIN POV

At first I didn't really think she would do it. 

I thought she would get shy and try to convince me to let her do something else.

But I was wrong.   

I watched her walk over to the end of my bed so I could see her better, and at first her eyes were cast down to the floor before they flicked up to meet mine, and she smirked. 

The sexy smirk that made my dick twitch. 

She started to move to the music, dragging her hands up her body slowly. First thing that she pulled off was the cardigan, leaving her in her tank top and shorts. She spun around and let it fall to the floor, before taking hold of the bed post and spinning closer to me. 

As she took a few steps forward, she moved one leg forward slowly and her hands met the button of her jeans. She popped it open and turned again to face away from me. So slowly, I forgot the music was even playing, she pulled the waist band of her shorts down her perfectly round ass continuing down her legs. 

I was practically drooling.

My god how is this the same person I had known for so long? How is this the girl I used to have sleep overs with and not even think to touch her? 

Right now, all I wanted to do was touch her. 

Reach out and pull her on top of me. 

I loved the feeling of her body on me. 

On top of me. 

Under me. 

Next to me. 

In my arms. 

A light had been turned on in my life. And I saw it the moment my eyes laid on her at the reunion. 

My train of thought snapped back when she threw her tank top at me, now swaying in front of me, her all lace bra exposed her nipples, hard and poking through the material. My mouth was watering at the sight. She moved her body so smoothly, so elegantly. When my eyes met hers again, they were beckoning me, teasing me, daring me to take her before she could strip completely. 

It took all my strength to stay where I was but my dick was hardening by the second. I reached to unbutton my pants pulling them off as I watched her spin again. She was wearing a lace thong making me groan, and throw my shirt off. 

I was left in my boxers, cock fully hard by the time her fingertips moved to snap the band of her thong. Our eyes met again and she raised an eye brow and bit her lip. For some reason I felt the need to nod at her, making her laugh a little. She reached behind her unsnapping the strap of her bra, but catching the cups before it could fall. 

I whimpered like a child that had been denied candy. 

She could tell I was getting impatient, so she took pity on me and slowly...so very slowly let down each strap off of her arms before throwing the entire thing away from her body. 

Fuck!

Y/N POV

The adrenalin running through me was intoxicating. But not nearly as intoxicating as the look on his face. He was licking his lips, and his eyes were floating all over, looking at each part of my body carefully.

Being in front of him like this; I didn't feel exposed being only in a lace thong. 

I felt empowered. 

His reaction made me feel as if I had a pull over him. A feeling I had been longing for since I could remember. And it was amazing. I moved a little more, swaying my hips to the beat of the music and making my body roll until my knees were at the edge of the bed next to him.

He moved reaching out to me, taking me by my hips and pulling me to straddle his lap. He looked up to me with lustful eyes and I could see that he was panting slightly. I bent down to kiss the corner of his mouth, before leaning over and and whispered loud enough in his ear. 

"Was that good for you, Jin?" 

I heard him groan and his hands moved down to grip my ass pulling me harder into him. He was throbbing underneath me and his mouth found my neck as he laced his lips and tongue over my skin.

"So good." he replied before spinning our bodies and pinning me to the bed. He started kissing on my neck again, and moved his kisses downward. He teased my nipples with his tongue before continuing down my stomach. His lips were soft against my skin, and his tongue caressed me gently until he reached my panties. "I want these off." he breathed against me. 

He hooked his fingers over the band and tugged them down my legs. I pulled my legs up to help, and when they were off he spread my legs to kiss on my inner thighs. My body shivered from the contact, a whisper escaping my lips before I could stop it. 

"Jin, please." 

When he crawled back up my body, now completely naked. And as soon as his member met my core, he pushed in with no hesitation. I gasped and arched my back from his fill, and groaned out in pleasure, shivering at his touch. He was so big, but he fit me so perfectly. 

"So good." he breathed, his hands moving to hold on from behind my back. He kept still and his forehead rested on my chest. 

"Are you okay?" 

"Yeah I'm just...thinking." 

"What could you possibly be thinking about?" I asked him wiggling a little. I wanted him to move so badly. 

He grunted and pushed forward more trying to keep me still. "I just...fuck...I want to pound into you so bad." 

I nodded. "Okay move." 

"What?" 

"Get off me for a second." 

"Seriously?" 

I giggled at the annoyance in his voice. "Just trust me." 

After taking a deep breath, he pulled out of me making free to move. He leaned up letting me roll over and I got up on my hands and knees. "Oh, fuck yes." He groaned, leveling himself with my core. 

He pushed in right away, this time not stopping. He thrusted into my body with a force that made my eyes roll to the back of my head. My hands moved from the bed to the headboard holding on with all my might. The impact of our bodies rippled through our muscles sending sparks of pleasure rolling through my body. 

Never had the coil inside my stomach tightened so quickly. I felt the impending snap of an orgasm coming quick, and his naughty words only tightened them more. 

"Fuck, you're so sexy." He grunted, landing a hard slap on my ass. "You're getting tighter, come on baby, cum on my cock!" 

My body shook, and my back arched almost painfully. There was no noise coming from my mouth as I was rendered silent in a back breaking orgasm. Jin kept moving, thrusting hard and fucking me into a senseless state of oblivion. As I was coming down, he moved slightly, his leg bent, with his foot flat on the bed. 

"Fuck!" I let out just above a whisper. 

"More." He commanded. "Cum again." 

"Jin!" I squeaked, my knees starting to give out on me. My muscles were contracting, and my body was convulsing at each stroke of his cock. "My god!" 

"Again!" he shouted a little louder. 

Another coil twist and snap of my body brought me to another orgasm, my knees weak and my hands unable to hold my body up. Jin was able to keep his angle, and his movement became more erratic. The walls of my pussy squeezed him tightly, pulling an orgasm from him as well. 

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," He chanted, holding on to my hips so tightly. I felt the warm pooling inside of me, and I was oversensitive as he kept stroking in and out, prolonging our orgasms. 

With one finally push in, he stopped, and my body collapsed onto the bed. He followed after me, hooking his arms over the front of my shoulders and his fingers curling over the tops from them. He kissed my back over and over, up to where he could reach on my neck until finally he rested the side of his face on me. 

"That was amazing." I mumbled. 

"You are amazing." he chuckled. 

"You liked the show?" I giggled in return. 

"Fucking, yes. So good. You are incredibly sexy." 

"Not the little girl you grew up with anymore, am I?"  I teased.

He laughed and moved off and to the side of me. I turned my head so I could look at him. His eyes were warm and beautiful. I always got lost in them, but this time the feeling was different.

There was no doubt I still loved this man in front of me. And every thing he did made me love him even more.

He stared back at me, his gaze as intense as mine before he pulled his hand up to tuck my loose hair behind my ear. He smiled so brightly. My breath almost taken from me at the sight. "Not at all." he breathed before leaning forward and kissing me. "You are so much more than that. Part of me thinks I didn't know you as much as I thought I did." 

"Maybe you didn't." I replied. 

"Can I ask you something?" He asked after a few more moments of looking into my eyes. 

"You can ask me anything." I replied, lacing my fingers with him. 

He pulled my fingers to his mouth, giving them a few light kisses before settling them back between us. 

He searched my face before snuggling closer to me tucking his face into my neck. "Will you be my girlfriend now? I want you all to myself."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 5.3K 23
Jungkook gave up love a long time ago. It did him wrong and he's decided that there's no such thing. It's not really real. So, what happens when one...
1.2K 10 11
What happens when you start to fall for one of your brothers best friends? What will he do when he finds out? And how long will it last when he joins...
20.3K 1K 20
We live in a world where soulmates exist. I wish that wasn't the case. Things will never be the same for me or the others out there ever again. Espec...
38.4K 1.2K 27
My life has been a serious of failed relationships and heartbreaks. Somehow, every guy I date, ends up leaving me. Thank God I have Taehyung, my be...