The Gentle Giant

By Midnighthunger

I look down at the frail frame of the girl. I unlatched her cage and nudged her with my foot. It seems cruel... More

Please Read!
Axel
Hazel
Cheap
Preparations
Hands
Blue
Blue's Food
Stand
Forget
Care
Hairbrush
Truth
Cuddles
Dinner
Like me
Kara
Sale
Home
Change
Minx
Kiss
Cage
Perfect
Play
Lower
Maybe
Laundry
Sleep
Routine
My sub
Punishment
Title
Equal
Doll
Cake
Cane
Fingers
Moment
Bake
Always
Fit
Dream
Love
Order
Adeline
Ten Thousand Miles
Truck
Fire
Epilogue

Live with it.

28.5K 764 221
By Midnighthunger

Axel's POV

"I'm so glad you came. After we last talked, I was still a little hesitant, but you're making the right choice by coming here," Chad says, taking me to his office.

He has me sits down across from his desk as he gets out all the paper work. He chats about random stuff and I just tune him out. My mind won't stop flickering to the absolute fear plastered on Hazel's face after I left.

There is no way she could have known why she's really here. She still thinks they are just getting her ready for her dominant to take home after work, right?

I checked where she was when me and my dad talked and she hadn't moved to my knowledge after when I went to check on her.

She would have been infuriated and resistant if she had known.

"It's so great to hear we have a virgin. You'd be so surprised of how rare that is, most doms take the subs virginity before bringing them here."

For a moment I contemplate if I should have done that as well.

It may have been better for her, I don't know how much care someone is going to take with her, but ultimately I couldn't have done that to my future submissive.

I've stayed faithful for this long.

"So how does it work?" For some reason, becoming concerned with the details. They aren't going to...rape her, right? They don't do that.

They'd do some medical procedure to fertilize an egg. It would be through... rape?

"Well, I'll be the one to break her in. I usually do most of the submissives. After that, we have dominants on staff who have been tested and approved to do the breeding as well." LI swallow the vomit rising up the back of my throat.

"What if she doesn't..." I say and he brushes it off.

"She'll learn to like it. Most do." Something tells me that is a lie.

I play with the paper work in front of me. Fifteen thousand is life changing for me. I could get out of debt, finally not have to work so damn much. I could spruce up the house a bit. I could look for a real submissive.

But could I live with it?

My dad's words had it me hard. Could I live with the fact that everything I got would come from taking advantage of her?

I squirm in my seat. I had never thought of this as taking advantage of her, but that's kind of what it was, wasn't it? I was using her, someone who couldn't take legal responsibility over herself, and I was using her for my personal gain.

That wasn't the plan from the beginning... wait, but it was.

Yes, I saved her, but I want a hero. I got her so I could use her to train. The only reason I ever thought about keeping her was when I thought she could cook and clean for me.

So perhaps I had always been this twisted. If that's just how I am, then why does this bug me so much?

If I am just a bad person, why does it make me so sick when I think about doing this to her.

"What happens if they don't like it?"

"We have all our submissives on an IV to make sure they don't try to hunger strike or something. They also can't attempt any form of self injury with how they are. We keep them completely health."

I'm about to ask him how Hazel will be kept, but someone bursts through the door.

"Chad, Hazel is having a panic attack. I think we are gonna need a stronger sedative!"

"What?" I ask, jumping up, worried for her.

"Woah, woah, woah. I'm sure she's fine. Axel, it's all good. How about we finish up this paper work and you can go see her?" I shake my head, following after the woman to go check in Hazel.

"Axel!" Chad interrupts, jumping in front of me. It is cute the way his puny little body jumps in front of my massive one, trying to stop me.

"Move. Now," I demand, and he jumps out of the way before I can plow him over.

"Axel, we almost had a deal," he chases after me.

"And we do, but I need to make sure she's okay"," I snap. Checking on her is the least I can do. I hear lethargic screams coming from down the hall and I know deep down it's her.

Never had I thought of the mental cost of my decision. As we get closer, I swear I'm gonna be sick. They open up the door and I rush in.

She already strapped down to a chair, stripped naked. "Hazel," I call, coming over to her. Her screams and please stop immediately and she just hiccups and sniffles.

"Hazel," I repeat in concern. I look around the room and the attendant brings in a small metal stool for me. I put it next to Hazel, so she can see me.

I don't know what to say to her. I don't even know what I'm gonna do.

It's a lot of money to pass up, but is it worth this? The room is best described as sterile, eery, it makes my skin crawl.

"You're alright. It's okay." I try to comfort, hating the look of pure fear in her eye. I brush the back of my fingers against her cheek and her pupils slowly go back to their original size.

The door behind us clicks shut, giving us privacy.

I'm sure she knows now that I've lied to her, but she doesn't do anything. There is no angry screaming or reprimanding. No calling me a liar, scum.

She just sits there, breathing heavily, watching me with wide eyes. "Master." Her voice is so shaky and weak.

"It's okay," I assure her, trying to convince myself the same. She'd be fine here.

"Master, please. Please hold my hand, Master I'm so scared," she begs me and I nod, my eyes stinging. She tries to reach for my hand, but just like her ankles, her hands are cuffed to the chair as we'll.

I slide my hand into her cold one. Her fingers feel like ice. I take note to make sure they crank up the heater for her, so she doesn't have to be so miserable.

I run my thumb over the back of her hand, letting her clam down. Her hand shakes uncontrollably in my own.

She looks pale, paler than usual.

Tears slip down her cheeks in silence and I lean over, making my chair creak. I gently wipe her falling tears away, knowing there is no way she can wipe them away herself with how she is bound.

"Master." I hum, her eyes boring into mine. "Master, please, please take me home." More tears slip down her face.

Something clicks inside me and I suddenly realize something.

I can't do it.

I know this means that she'll be my permanent submissive if I take her home, but I can't do it. I can't live with it.

I stand up and take off all her bindings, pulling her into my lap. This isn't who I am. This isn't who I want to be. "Let's go home." She lets out sobs of relief, clinging tightly to my chest.

"I'm sorry, Hazel. Im so sorry." Tears sting my eyes as I realize how selfish and evil I've been to her. I know I've never been a good person, but I've never done something so unforgivable as this.

I yank the door open, taking my sweet Hazel with me. Chad jumps off the wall he was leaning against when he sees me with an upset Hazel in my arms.

"Woah, Axel. Let's not be rash—"

"—We are leavening," I snap, not even bothering to spare him a glancing. Hazel sobs into my shirt and I rock her in my arms, nearly sprinting out of the damn place.

She shakes when the cold air hits her, but I know we both would rather be out in the cold instead of back in there.

I pull my phone out of my pocket, not having anyway to get us home.

I dial the only number I can think of calling. "Dad...I cant live with it."

————

"It's alright, my sweet Doll," I coo, trying to coax Hazel out of her cage. She rarely leaves it now, having deemed it the only safe place after we brought her home.

"Come one, Doll. Look, look what I got for you." I wave the cracker outside of her cage door, trying to get her to come out. "I'm not gonna take you anywhere, Doll. You're home." She just shakes her head no.

I sigh loudly and my dad comes into our bedroom, clucking his tongue in disapproval. "Sweet girl, you need to eat," my dad says, trying to get her to come out as well.

It's been almost a week and she won't come out of her cage when either of us are here. We only know she comes out to go to the bathroom while we are gone because my dad had stayed home with her a few days ago and she apparently had gone in search of Blue and was shocked to see my dad was home.

She hasn't left her cage anymore to either of our knowledge. She must do it in the middle of the night though, because she hasn't peed herself.

"Come on, you don't even have to come out all the way." I wave the cracker again. She leans forward and I think she's about to come out. All she does though is timidly pluck the cracker from my hand. "No, Ha—" I start to say, having wanted her to come out before she got the food.

When she pauses with a pout, the cracker already in her mouth I give up. "Okay, no it's alright," I say with a sigh.

She just needs to eat to be honest.

I've tried to leave her water outside of her cage, but even when we leave, she barely touches it. "Good girl," my dad praises, pulling a few blankets off my bed.

Now that Hazel's place is permanent, it was clear I didn't make enough to own a home by myself. Now my dad lives with us and we split the rent and everything.

He said he missed having other people around, but I suspect he wanted to make sure Hazel is alright. I think my dad is just happy to be back in the home where we all lived before Mom died.

I continue to try and coax Hazel out with crackers, and she continues to 'out smart' me by just taking it from my hand and giving me a pouty face when I go to protest.

Once she stops taking crackers from me, I take it as she is full. I reach inside her cage, gently petting her leg. I'd pet her head, but she has herself so curled up on the corner I can't reach.

I also don't want her to bite me again.

I know she only did it because she thought I was gonna drag her out of her cage—which I wasn't—but I still have little teeth marks in my hand. My coworkers already have made me the laughing stock when I showed up with one set of teeth marks in my hand, I don't need two.

"She needs water too, Axel."

I know she does, but there is nothing I can do about it. I leave her a fresh water dish everyday and she barely touches it.

I decide to leave her alone for a bit, hoping she'll drink some when we aren't around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8M 498K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
89.8M 2.8M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
16.2M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
52.5M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...