Myths(TodoDeku)

De KatheNguyen

This is my first so if there are any errors I will be happy to take them and I only own my OCs and no one els... Mais

The begining
Chapter 1:9 Years later
Chapter 2: Training
Chapter 3: The exams
Chapter 4: REVEAL
Chapter 5: USJ incident
Chapter 7: Aftermath
Want a outfit spoiler?
Pranks and fun part one:Karaoke
Quirk info or any info really
Chapter 8: The beginning of the sports Matsuri
Averys appearence cause why not
Chapter 9: sports matsuri part two
Chapter 10:Converstaion
THANK YOU!!!!
Chapter 11:Battle (i ran out of title ideas)
Chapter 12: Winning
Chapter 13: Sushi
Chapter 14: The prep
Pranks and fun part two: The shopping cart
What happened on izukus date and the next chap
Chap 16:Memories
6k
Chap 17: the Attack on the party(titan?)
Chap 18: Idk what the title should be
Part 19: Villains pov
Chap 20: Averys insane laugh
Chap 21: Pets
Chap 22:Zee fight
Chap 23: Bloody nightmare
Chap 24: Exams
Chap 25: Camp shopping
Chap 26: Relaxing
Chap 27: Send Hell-P. This training is hell
Chap 26: Kidnapped
Thanks for 12k
Chap 28: AFO(and sidekick villains)VS CLASS-1A AND SOME OTHERS
Chap 29: Witches fight with the Todorokis
Chap 30: Traitor
Messages
Chap 31: The last message
Season 2 Chap 1: 14 years later
Season 2 Chap 2: The New teachers
Season 2 Chap 3: Reunion
My thoughts
Season 2 Chap 4:The questioning.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING ITS LATE
Season 2 Chap 5: No more titles
Season 2 Chap 6
Season 2 Chap 7
Season 2 Chap 8
Season 2 Chap 9
Merry christmas
This is ending

Chap 27: The rescue that changed everything

227 3 2
De KatheNguyen

θάνατος -Remember this(Greek)

And that's Avery  male Greek god form no matter what
4th Wall's POV

Avery was tired. Tired of all the little midgets who called themselves αυτοκτονία. It was really annoying. They kept on telling him to καλούπι, what ever that meant. Avery for some reason could write the characters but not actually read them. He could also speak it too.

All that Avery knew was that the αυτοκτονία were speaking Greek. They first said "γεια" to him. Which meant hello and it was the only word he knew. Avery couldn't see where he was. For all that he could see was pitch darkness. He had asked the αυτοκτονία but they said that he was in όνειρο. And that was all they said.

Avery was about to completely throw one of the αυτοκτονία into nowhere when he woke up. Instead he was tied to a chair and I don't of him were villains watching him.

"Yeah I don't swing that way." Avery smirked.

"WTAF WE DONT WANT TO DATE YOU DUMBASS!" Todoroki yelled. Avery laughed and said "We'll if it isn't the traitor who nearly killed people? I must say Izuku is very fond of you! He cried for days after you left! Kirishima! Bakugo nearly destroyed the whole entire UA staff after they tried to stop him from going out and finding you! He then decided to be in his room too after I stopped him."

Todoroki and Kirishima were shocked that some of the most powerful students ,other then themselves, were crying over them! They felt honored but mostly guilt and regret. Todoroki was screaming at himself asking what he was feeling and why.

Avery sighed and decided test something. It was something the little αυτοκτονία kept on saying. "Θα παραλάβουμε το χρέος σας."

Dabi paled noticeably. Avery guessed it meant something that he was suppose to actually know or something he shouldn't say.

If you want I can help you speak what you want in Greek

The voice told Avery. (Thoughts)

Oh your back. I beg of you to help me learn Greek and speak it.

You can speak pretty well. I can tell you to say.

Deal

Say "Τι θες από εμένα?"

"Τι θες από εμένα?"

Dabi was now slowly backing away. "Speak Korean(they are in Korea I just now made that happen)"

Say "Τι συμβαίνει με την ομιλία της ελληνικής;"

"Τι συμβαίνει με την ομιλία της ελληνικής;"

Todoroki held up a burning hand and said "Speak Korean so we can understand you stupid"

Say "Γιατί πρέπει να Shocchan;"

I don't think imma say Shocchan though.
Then leave it out. Say Γιατί θα έπρεπε?

"Γιατί θα έπρεπε?" Todoroki raised his hand up to slap Avery when Avery smirked and said "Το Κάρμα θα έρθει να συγκεντρώσει το χρέος που χρωστάτε" Dabi paled more and called Todoroki off.

How much do you know Greek?

Only a little. Though I do know that I said Karma will come collect the debt you owe

"I was messing with you so stop being such a party pooper!!" Avery said in a innocent voice.

Tomura,surprisingly, said "We want you to join us"

"Sounds good! So when do we start killing people?" Avery said with a really scary glint in his eyes. "Why did you agree so quick?" Tomura asked curiously. "There's a....... couple I have to kill and torture. And I would love to avenge my brother. Though he did die by your hands but I can always deal with that later! I want to kill All Might and these two chiennes"

Tomura nodded and asked "Who are the couple?" As soon as he said that Hizashi Midoriya and Inko Midoriya walked in.

"Them"

Tomura laughed "Why would you want to kill Adderhead and Queen? Their our most powerful allies!"

"Those said allies of your abandoned me and my brother to DIE so if you want my support them kill those two bitches" Avery said in a aggressive tone. "HAHAHAAHHAHA this little brat is our new helper? The little brat is only a monster!" Hizashi said cackling.

"You know I can't lie. I was seriously considering joining you. But then you decide to shield the two that I want to kill. Forget it. I won't join you" Avery said laughing. Tomura screamed and turned to the couple. He points at them. "LEAVE WE DONT NEED YOU HERE!" Hizashi snarled and throws a beam of Fae light at Avery.

Kurogiri evades the beam just in time. Avery was smiling softly. Hizashi stormed out with Inko by his side. "You know that beam was harmless right? It's harmful for humans but you forget I'm more Fae then human." Avery said with a creepy edge to it.

Avery laughed and said "Still, hell no." Tomura shrieked reaches out to Avery's neck to disintegrate his neck. A portal opened and Tomura ended up only destroying the floor.

Then a knock can on the door. "Pizza delivery!!!" Tomura sighed and unlocked the chains around Avery. He then went to the door but then it exploded in his face. Avery fell on the floor laughing and cackling. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH THE DOOR EXPLODED TO YOUR UGLY AND CREEPY UNCHAPPED LIPS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"

Avery then frowned when he saw who exploded the door. It was All Might.

"I'm the victim so save me" Avery sat down and made himself useless. He then did the most angering thing to All Might. Avery pulled out a black sleeping bag and slept.

-fighting scene later-

All of a sudden black pools of what looked like ink swallowed the whole entire group up and teleported them to a abandoned city basketball court(made that up). And standing there was All For One. Avery woke up and said very dramatically "YOU!!! LE GASP" then Avery went back to sleeping.

Meanwhile Izuku was spying from a far distended away and was giggling at the fact that Avery had pointed to him secretly behind his back while being dramatic. "I swear what is that sweet smell that is floating around?! I have been smelling it ever since I got here in my Fae form!! Does anyone smell lavender?" Izuku said.

"What?! No I smell cherrys!" Bakugo said loudly. (Their both in Fae) "Get your noses checked out because the only thing I smell is dirt and iron" Iida said.

Author here!! So I wanna give i I t some Fae facts to people who don't know the Fae world.

Ok if any of you know about mythology you would know in any mythology world there's usually a matchmaking book of some sort. In this case there's not really any. Fae have "Mates" it's exactly as it sounds. Mates are very rare to find for the Fae. But if they do find their mate, they can gunfire it out by smelling a specific scent or feeling. This also includes to half Fae(AGS are considered half Fae. Avery just happens to inherit the bad part of being Fae). Faeries are also very very protective. Female or male they will completely destroy any one who gets near their mate or their family.

If your wondering, Hizashi is a pure blooded Fae, also known as High-Fae, and Mitsuki is one too. All Fae are also born with the ability to "glamour". It's basically illusions but very toned down. The only thing glamour can do for the Fae is hide their identity. It can't actually like make it seems like food is gonna appear out of nowhere.

Winnowing is something only a couple Faeries can do. Avery is one of them. I thing I explained winnowing a couple chapters ago but it's basically shadow movement.

Lying is a basic no-no for the Fae. The only lies Izuku can basically tell is colors and smell. Along with sizes. Bakugo can lie likes there no tomorrow.

Faeries also have a hierarchy. Whoever is at the head then the Fae will submit by instinct. If anyone wants to challenge the head then the head is forced to accept the challenge.(I'm completely making thing up) if not then the head is automatically changed to the challenger.

Word count:1360

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

271K 10.4K 13
Izuku quit dreaming of becoming a pro hero after three times of being denied. He decided to screw it, and just be normal. He has part time jobs, he r...
31.6K 901 17
"... Ka.. cchan..?" "Yes.. That's right, De- Izuku.." It was unfamiliar to him. Or was it? He does not recall such name. But he can say it in such e...
77.6K 2.8K 30
🌙 ¡will be under editing soon!🌙 ✨completed jan 2020✨ ⚡️boku no hero acidamia⚡️ 🌻cover by @doodlelotta on insta🌻 (Bnha/mha story) A boy no older...
1.2K 20 10
This is an AU that's based from the world of My Hero Academia. Deku goes missing on a hero mission one day, but little does everyone know that he's j...