Corrupt (Dark)βœ”οΈ

By Nayana95

Ruthega na mujhse mere sathiya yeah Wada kr... Tere Bina jena Mera..... 😈😈 More

Character
Intro
Interview
His side of the story
Tashan
Intern
Cruel life
Heart is where home lies
Drunken pain
Safe secret
Healed or hurt
Outburst
Guilt or?
The 🌟 star
*Reflection of love*
Poles apart
Changed him
Be My Humesha
Girlfriend thing 😜
You aren't going
I found my God in u 😍
Married
I'm there for you
The " He" factor
End or beginning
The city of Joy Kolkata
True reason of @kolkata
it's Anurag not Manik
The talk
Mrs Nandini Anurag Basu
Mutually
Understanding
Curious
Changed
Near and far
Aya kis mor me afsana
promo
untold
The game of betrayal
assault 18+
Let's talk. q/a
Shattered
Ali maula
Master killer
precap
Nightmare
End?
Epilogue
Very important

Bringing her back

3.8K 247 48
By Nayana95

Nandini was lost in thinking when she heard a loud bang on the door.... She became alert.....

Na : (screamed) go... Go... Away Anurag....

Anu : Nandini..... Sonaaaa..... Open the door..... Or I'll break it....

Na : Nooooo please... Give me 15 minutes.....

Anu : I'm waiting outside....

Within 15 minutes she opened the door with fear in her heart.... Anurag was about to say something when he looked at her and was shocked seeing her. Nandini was all dressed in white. No Vermillion no sakha pola. She's looking like a widow Rather than a bride....

Anu : Nandini.... Yeah kya hai tum (trying to hold her. Nandini held the knife and warned him with her eyes)... Fine... Lekin yeah kaise.... You are married for God's sake....

Na : I will Rather prefer dying than accepting you as my husband... You... You killed my Mani... No...no... I can't ever accept you as my husband....

Anu : You can't!!! You will have to..(he tries to hold her by force but Nandini tries to hit him and the knife Hits him too. He being angry slaps her hard resulting in her Falling down the stairs and hitting her head.)

Manik noticed this and Frankly... This was it.... He literally ran to the house....

Na : (somehow standing and balancing herself. Her lips and forehead had cut marks.) You are inhumane... Insan hi hi nhi tummm...... I can't live with you...(She tried to run away. But Anurag ran and held her hand)

Anu : Ha huu mai animal.... And let me show you how much I can love you..

He tried to kiss her and in the process.. he's tearing her clothes from here and there.... Nandini is continuously crying and resisting. God knows what the poor soul is going through... First being raped by her love and now being forced by her so called husband.... He bit her neck.... And was about to pull down the zip of her dress when suddenly everything became dark in front of him......

Nandini had kept her eyes closed!!! But feeling no further pain she opened her eyes only to get the biggest shock of her life!!!!!

Manik... Yes, Manik Malhotra was standing there with a rod in his hand. His eyes spitting fire and it seemed like he'll burn everything....

Na : Mani....

Her one call and his eyes darted to her. His eyes held pain and fear of loosing her.... She couldn't mistake in understanding her Manik... Yes... Yes this was her Manik.... No.... This can't be an imagination.... This is true... Anurag was lying unconscious and her Manik saved her.... She with Baby steps came to him... Struggling to walk... Manik noticed that and rushed to her to hold her..

Na : (once in his arms was unable to believe he's here) Mani.... Manii!! Tum... Tum (she's unable to process a single word as she's crying in pain and happiness)...

Ma : (hugging her tightly) Shhh!!! Ha Nandu... Tumhara Mani laut Aya hai.... I'm alive... In front of you..... I'm sorry... I was lost.... Lost in...

Na : (crying continuously in the hug).. please don't go.... Please... I can't live without you... Manik.... I love you..... Maat ja... Jana.. maat (she felt unconscious in his arms)

Manik took her in his arms and left for his apartment. (Common guys. Manik Malhotra us rich and moreover. He made money here and brought apparentment. Story hai kuch v ho sakta hai)...

+++++++++

Evening....

Nandini slowly opened and closed her eyes to adjust to the lights.

Nandini slowly opened her eyes and her hand Instantly went to her head.

Na : Ahhh(she noticed there's bandage. Her legs are bandaged even her hand cut is bandaged. This is a different place. Not the hell called home. She was trying to understand where she's when she noticed a tall man standing by the long glass window and speaking on the phone "Yes, I want all the details. This is gonna end". As soon as he turned around she's shocked to see him.) Anurag!!!(yes,she thought he's Anurag. Her mind is so much devastated that she's unable to process what's Dream and what's reality).

Ma : (he turned around and is about to call her when he heard her calling him "Anurag". His heart broke into millions of peices. What has that man done to his Jann. She's so vulnerable.) Nandu!!(she instantly looked at him and her eyes screamed pain. He could read her eyes. They needed assurance that her Mani is back. He went near her. Nandini in an instance tried to back off but due to pain she couldn't. Manik getly sat beside her) Nandu!! Pain ho rha hai?

Na : (she's blankly looking at Manik. Is he here for real... But.... No.. this can't be Manik... This is Anurag... He's again playing with her mind... But..) stay Away from me... Just stay...away... I.... I don't trust.... You... Tum... Tum... Mere Mani... Nhi...nhi... Ho..... Please... Please don't do this to me.... (She's crying helplessly). Please... It's better if you... You kill me... Please don't give me so.... Much pain.... I can't bear any longer.... Please.... please kill.... Please...

Manik was crying.... Yes, seeing Nandini so vulnerable, broken, scattered.... Broken him like anything... Somewhere he's also responsible for this..... He should have thought before behaving like a beast to her.......

Ma : Jann!!( Nandini was looking at him. Her eyes pleaded him to say that he's Manik). I'm your Mani... Dekho... Mai laut Aya tumhare liye... Humare liye..... I'm here.... I won't let anything happen to you......( She's crying continuously... He getly held her face. She closed her eyes tightly feeling the known touch. He joined their foreheads.) Abbhi kahogi... Mai Manik nhi hu??

Na : (pov) I opened my eyes.. ahh... My full body is paining... But I'm exhausted.. not the physical pain... But the scars on my soul...my emotions... They have broken me... But...where am I!!!! THIS isn't Anurag's house!!! I noticed that I'm bandaged!! Who did this!! Mere kapre kisne badley!!!! I turned around and found that there's a man speaking... I couldn't understand fully but he's angry and speaking about Ending something... God!! Not again another death..... As soon as he turned around... I was shocked!!! Is he... Manik..... I have vague memories of him saving me from getting molested again but.... Was that just an illusion or is this reality.... How can he be back!!! He's...dea.... No... What if this is Anurag!!! Goddd!!! He came towards me.... I can feel... He's not Anurag... But no..... I can't trust anyone now!!! He's trying to make me believe he's my Mani!!! But.... How can I..... My trust...my everything has been destroyed..... He's eyes are same... The same love my Mani had for me!! He's eyes are speaking Truth.... I can always read my Manik's eyes.... But!!! Suddenly he held my face on his hands... No...no way!!!  He's My Mani!!! Mera Mani.. he's alive... With me in front of me.... Mera Manik zinda... He's back... I can't believe this....

With that Nandini cried... Cried like anything.... Manik too didn't stop her... He knew she needed this relief.... Much needed..... He hugged her... See kept her head on his chest feeling his heartbeat and kept crying.... Even he's crying.... What has happened to his strong Nandu!! She used to control him and now she's broken so badly.... She's lost.... Will he ever be able to bring her back from this darkness!!!! Will he ever get back his old Nandu!!!!

A few days past and now Nandini started believing in manik's existence. She always stuck around him... As if he'll go away any moment. Manik understood her dilemma and was always by her side.

He one day decided to sing for her.

TU Jahaan Main Wahaan
Sang Sang Yu Chalu Tere
Jaise Tera Aasmaan.

He took her to the balcony and sat in front of her holding her hand and sang looking directly at her eyes.

Tu Jahaan Main Wahaan
Sang Sang Yu Chalu Tere
Jaise Tera Aasmaan

Nandini hugged him tightly... She's not healed but somehow she's trying to accept her manik's existence.

Other side.. Anurag got his senses back and got healed by doctor's help. He's going mad not finding Nandini. He's searching her everywhere but there's no sign of her. As if she's lost in space.

Anu : Kaha ho tum Nandini!!! Nandiniii!!!!!

Nandini suddenly woke up and was sweating and crying.

Jo Dhup Nikli Chaya Ban Jaaunga
Jo Ho Tu Akeli Saaya Ban Jaaunga
Jo Uljhan Mein Ho Mann Main Behlaaunga

Manik ran to her finding her sweating and hugged her tightly. She cried in the hug and was calming down in his presence.

Tum Aa Gaye Ho Toh Jeena Aaya Hain
Khushiya Ka Tumne Yeh Jaal Bichaya Hain
Khoya Hain Khudko Yah Sab Kutch Paaya Hain

The pain the torture Anurag gave her might not ever ceaze but Manik was there. That's her only composure. Her only calmness. Her Manik was by her side. He's back and that's all that matters..... She's happy to loose everything to get him.

Tu Jahaan Main Wahaan
Sang Sang Yu Chalu Tere
Jaise Tera Aasmaan.

Manik kept on kissing her head and face to calm down her. She's way too soft and fragile. She's not firy this.

Like this a month passed by.. but there's no improvement in nandini's situation.

Here, Anurag too is keeping no stones unturned to search Nandini.... he's not letting a single chance.

Here, Manik too decided that he have to take this high step to bring back his Nandu.

One evening, he decorated the room and brought Nandini Along with him to the room. He made her sit on the bed.

Ma : Nandini, I'm here for you Humesha!! He started kissing her head and face sensously.

Nandini was lost when suddenly she looked at the mirror which made her realize how brutally Anurag raped her. She pushed away Manik and curled up herself crying.

Na : I m impure... Anurag... He... He rap....

Ma : Shh!! (He hugged her tightly)

Ho Gam Ke Badal Mujhpe Tham Jaane De
Bechainiyo Ko Mujhse Takrane De
Dukhti Ho Koi Baat Mujhpe Aane De

Manik modded in a no

Ma : You are always pure for me...
(He took Vermillion and filled her partition. ) Tum Humesha buss Meri ho!!!.... I'll purify you.

He kissed her... Yes a kiss of love. Nandini too handed herself to him. She needed this. To feel him.

Dil Sochta Tha Ke Koi Apna Ho
Koi Raaz Na Ho Jo Uss Se Rakhna Ho
Aankhein Na Kholu Main Shayad Sapna Ho

Manik gently undressed themselves. He kissed every part of her body as if purifying her. For Manik, he's making up for what he did in past!! He's trying to remove the mark of his torture with his love.... He slowly and steadily conquered her... Touching her every cell. Bringing her back to life!! They made love all night.... She Closed her eyes tightly as if this is a dream.... She slept but Manik was awake and kept looking at her.

Tu Jahaan Main Wahaan
Sang Sang Yu Chalu Tere
Jaise Tera Aasmaan

Early morning it was chilly and Nandini cocooned herself within Manik as they were naked. Manik noticed this and covered her properly with the dulvet and hugged her.

Ma : Nandu!! I love you and I'll make up for whatever I did..(pov) I made you feel impure with my toruture and I'll purify you with my love.

--------------

Near a bridge!!

Anu : Finally!! Nandini...... (A smirk played on his lips)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 5.7K 32
Hello!!! Note: This is a completed book!! Started on Feb 22 , 2021 Ended on June 23 , 2021.. This is a RiAnsh story . Not related to the show!! No K...
1.9K 79 8
!!!!!! I CHOOSE YOU SEQUELLLLLL 🩷. Read if you want, ENJOY🩷
5.7K 520 15
dont want to reveal anything.just go through it and find it.enjoy............
14.3K 1K 35
This story is written... By: @honeycup07.. Which is posted here.. Immj 2 FF