Losing My Way (A Justin Timbe...

By QueenTimberlake

He has lived the perfect life for so long, but what happens when it all changes? The love of his life cheated... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Eighteen

495 22 7
By QueenTimberlake

*Janice's POV*

After reading for awhile I decided that I should talk to Paul and Lynn about moving out. It's the perfect time since Justin and James are outside. What if they get mad? I'm sure they won t, but there's still that possibility.

I walked downstairs to the living room where they were.

"Lynn? Paul? Can I talk to you guys?" I nervously asked them.

Why am I so freaking nervous?

"Of course, honey. Sit down." Lynn turned the TV off and smiled at me. I sat down next to her on the couch.

"I don't know how to say this." I sighed. "Okay, I guess since I'm eighteen and the fact that Justin and I are dating now, I want to move into my parents' old house." I told them. There was a moment of silence.

"So you want to move out?" Paul asked me.

"Yes, please don't be mad." I begged them.

"Honey, why would we be mad? If you want to move out you can." Lynn said to me.

"Really? So you guys aren't mad or anything?" I asked them.

"Of course not. You better come around still though! We'll miss you to much." Paul said to me.

"Obviously she'll still come around, Paul! Justin and James are here!" Lynn smiled at her husband.

"Well of course you two are here too." I smiled at them.

"Can't forget about us." Paul laughed.

"When do you want to move?" Lynn asked me.

"I don't know yet." I shrugged. "I'll have to think about it." I added.

"Does Justin and James know?" Paul asked me.

"Do we know what?" Someone asked. We all turned and saw Justin and James in the doorway.

"Um." I slowly said.

I might as well tell them now.

"I'm moving out." I told them.

"To where?" Justin asked me.

"My parents' old house." I answered.

"You're leaving me?" James asked me.

"I'm not leaving you. Of course I'm still going to come around." I told him.

"No you're leaving, just like everyone else." He ran out of the room.

"James!" I called after him. I got up from the couch and ran after him. He ran upstairs to his room. I lightly knocked on his locked door. "James open up." I pleaded.

"No, go away." He said to me.

"James we need to talk." I told him.

"No we aren't talking." He denied me.

"Fine then." I huffed. I walked over to the small table in the corner of the hallway. On the small table sat a picture of Justin, Lynn, James, Paul and I. In the table there's a small drawer and inside the drawer is a key to every room. I got it out and unlocked James' door.

"How did you get in?" He glared at me.

"I have my ways." I walked in and shut the door. "Why do you think I'm leaving you?" I asked him.

"Because you're moving out. You won't come around anymore and then you'll forget about me." He answered.

"No I won't. Of course I'm going to come around. I'll be here probably all the time! Do you really think I would leave you after everything we've been through together?" I sat down next to him.

"I don't know. Everyone always leaves." He sighed.

"But the ones that leave aren't important, now are they?" I asked him.

"No." He shook his head.

"Do you remember the pact we made the night we moved in here?" I smiled at him.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"Well I'm sticking to it." I told him. "I love ya kid." I smiled at him.

"I love you too." He smiled back at me. We hugged and then I left his room.

"Hey!" Justin said when I passed his room. I stopped walking and walked in. "Everything okay with James?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I nodded. "Are you okay with me moving out?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He nodded. "Of course I'll miss seeing you everyday, but I'll just come over to see you." He smiled at me.

"I don't know if I want you in my house." I smirked at him.

"And why is that?" He gasped but smiled.

"Because, who the hell knows what will happen when we're alone." I winked at him.

"I think I know." He chuckled.

"Oh you do?" I walked over to him. He sat on the edge of his bed.

"I do." He nodded. I was then in front of him.

"You want to go check out the house?" I smiled at him.

"And what shall we do there?" He stood up. Our bodies are so close to touching.

"I don't know yet." I answered. "C'mon Timberlake, I'll drive." I turned around and walked out of his room with him following me.

"Lead the way, my queen." He said from behind me.

********************

Justin and I arrived at my old house. I haven't been here since James and I moved out.

"You ready to go in?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I nodded. We got out of my car and went inside. Everything looked the same. Old family pictures still hung on the walls. I'll probably take those down. Well except the ones of just James and I, the rest will go into the attic.

Justin followed me upstairs and into my room. It's completely empty, except for my bed and desk.

"It feels so empty." I said.

"Well nobody has been here for a month." Justin said. I kind of forgot he was with me for a second.

"It's so weird being here." I felt him touch my waist with his hand.

"Are you sure you want to move back here?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I'm sure." I nodded.

"What room will you sleep in? The master or this one?" He walked over to my desk and sat in the chair.

"I don't know yet." I shrugged. "Maybe I'll move their stuff out of it and then move my stuff into there. I do deserve more space." I said.

"Sounds like a good idea." He agreed with me.

"And one day when you move in here you'll need a place for your clothes and stuff and there is not enough room in here." I added.

"You want me to move in here one day?" He asked me.

"Well of course." I smiled at him. "You are my boyfriend." I walked over to the desk and sat on it in front of him.

"I love it when you call me your boyfriend." He grinned at me.

"Do you want me to say it again?" I leaned closer to him.

"Only if you want to." He whispered. Our faces were inches apart. I then leaned to his ear.

"You're my boyfriend." I whispered in his ear before lightly biting it.

"Oh God." He said barely above a whisper. "How come we've only been dating for less than an hour and you already drive me insane?" He asked me.

"I don't know, it's just what I do." I smirked at him.

"You're going to be the death of me, princess." He stood up from his seat. He has that look on his face. I know what he wants.

"Alright cowboy, we need to make some rules." I told him.

"What do you mean?" He asked me.

"You have that look and by the looks of your pants, we need to discuss rules." I told him. He looked down at his pants and sighed.

"Sorry." He apologized.

"It's fine, you can't help it." I laughed. "But obviously I want to wait awhile before we have sex." I told him.

"Wait, do you think I want to have sex with you like right now?" He asked me.

"No, it's just that I feel like we should set some boundaries." I said.

"Okay." He nodded. "No sex." He said.

"Yup." I agreed.

"Anything else?" He asked me.

"When we make out, we will not take our clothes off whatsoever." I said.

"Why would we? It's just making out." He said.

"Well you never know when one of us will get too into the moment." I told him.

"I see your point." He nodded. "Okay, is that it?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I think so." I nodded. Without a word he suddenly picked me up and carried me to my old bed. "What are you doing?" I laughed.

(A/N Things are going to get a little heated ;) )

"We are going to test these new boundaries." He laid me on the bed and hovered for me.

"Oh we are?" I smirked at him.

"Oh we are." He nodded his head and pressed his lips onto mine. I swear every time we kiss I feel so much spark. He ran his hands down my arms to my hands and we intertwined hands. He then brought them above my head and began kissing my neck. "Does. This. Pass. The. Boundaries?" He paused after each word to kiss my neck.

"No." I breathed.

"What about this?" He lightly bit, sucked and kissed my neck.

"No." I quietly moaned. He suddenly let go of my hands, so I brought them to his shoulders. I then pushed him onto his back and pinned him down. I straddled him and grinned. "My turn." I kissed him roughly and entered my tongue into his mouth.

"Mhmm." He quietly moaned. Our tongues then collided and began to fight for dominance. I then suddenly felt something hard on my butt and I grinned into the kiss. I love that I can do that to him.

I rested my hands on his chest while he rested his on my waist. Suddenly I gained some courage and lightly grinded against him.

"Oh God, Janice." He pulled away from our kiss and flipped me over. "That right there is a boundary." He breathed hard.

"Sorry, I don't know what came over me." I smiled at him.

"Don't be sorry." He leaned close to my ear. "I thought it was sexy." He lightly nibbled on my ear lobe.

"Justin, I think we should stop." I sighed. He looked at me and nodded.

"Okay." He climbed off of me and laid down next to me.

"I had fun though." I kissed his cheek.

"So did I." He smiled at me. "Um does the house still have running water?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I nodded and he got out of bed. "Why?" I asked him.

"I'm going to take a very long cold shower." He answered me. I blushed a little bit and he grinned at me a little bit. "I'll be back, my queen." He told me.

"Hurry back, my king." I smiled at him.

I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

A/N

DAYUMMMM Janice and Justin! Lmao!

See you guys next week!

Don't forget to comment and vote, my peasants <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 570 21
Justin Garcia is always getting treated badly because of everything about him. He's always ALONE, inside and out the school. Thus, he wanted to get a...
649 27 19
Ariana an her family live in Britain, her mom is queen of Britain! Ariana goes to Britain high private school, she plays all star soccer but not a lo...
2K 46 31
Meet Rayne. She gets run over by a strange blonde woman and her mother dies. She soon finds out that the woman that hit her is her biological mother...
23.5K 381 42
After Gabriella's mum died and her dad got put in jail, she will go and live with her god parents and their son, what if feelings suddenly evolve.....