A Week With Him

By JillSomething

This is a Jeff The Killer fanfiction When Casey's parents head out on a business trip for a whole week, she... More

Chapter 1 - Small Memories
Chapter 2 - Friends?
Chapter 3 - His Arrival
Chapter 4 - Games
Chapter 5 - A Few Lies
Chapter 6 - Impatience
Chapter 7 - Rescue
Chapter 8 - Too Soon
Chapter 9 - Pain
Chapter 10 - Beg
Chapter 12 - Grateful
Chapter 13 - All Hope Gone
Chapter 14 - Accepting Fate
Chapter 15 - Change Of Plan
Chapter 16 - Never Alone Again (End)

Chapter 11 - Persuading Him

128 3 0
By JillSomething

"I'll steal you away into the forest, you'll live with me and be mine forever." I stared at him with fearful eyes, my mouth slightly open. Tears pricked at my eyes again, I don't want to leave home and never see my family again. Jeff tucked a loose strand of my hair back in place and smiled. "It's either freedom or your parent's life, you can't have it both ways my doll,"Jeff said, with a sickeningly sweet tone to his voice. He rubbed my cheek as I cried silently in defeat, I wasn't going to let my parents die, but I didn't want to be taken away so easily. I needed a plan, but I didn't know what to do. Jeff patted my cheek lightly,"Well, I know you have a big heart and would never let them die, so I'm going to assume you've chosen to be mine. You'll be in your rightful home soon enough my doll." I sobbed more from his words and realised I was shaking badly. Jeff glanced at the window again, he stared at the pinkish sky where the sun was starting to set, then he stared back at me. "In fact, I'll take you home now,"he said happily.

Jeff got off my lap to stand by the bed and pulled the blanket off me, revealing my bruised legs and the large bandage wrapped around my left thigh, there was a stain of blood seeping through it and I felt sick remembering what he did a few hours ago. As he was about to untie my wrists I started panicking, I didn't want to go, I needed more time. I automatically tried hunching my legs up to my chest in fear, but I immediately whimpered and cried loudly from the stinging and throbbing pain on my thigh. Jeff sighed as I slowly shifted my leg back in its original position and kept it immobile, I clenched my teeth from how much it hurt as more tears spilled down my face. "You shouldn't have done that Casey, don't move,"Jeff told me. I had a sudden quick idea to keep this abduction on hold. "W-Wait! Jeff it really hurts, please I can't walk all the way there,"I said sadly. Jeff took his pocket knife out again making me tense up, but he was only going to use it to cut the rope which held my hands together. He ran a finger along the blade and said,"No dummy I'll carry you there, I understand you're in no condition for walking." I swallowed and thought hard, determined to persuade him. "No, J-Jeff it really hurts to touch and I don't want to move it,"I rambled. Jeff paused to stare at my sad eyes then gave in and put his knife down to examine my wound, he crouched down beside the bed and unbandaged my thigh a few times carefully, I had a glimpse of the deep cut and turned my head away quickly to avoid fainting again.

He touched it once with his finger which made me flinch and whimper loudly, my eyes still filling with tears. Jeff wrapped the bandage around my leg again and patted it very lightly. "Poor girl, as fragile as a doll too aren't you?"Jeff smirked, a delighted look in his cold eyes. I shuddered from how he was smiling over my pain. "I'll get you some more painkillers then." He was about to head out to get some but I stopped him. "No, the painkillers w-won't work, it's not enough,"I protested. Jeff's fingers twitched a little from my arguing, he was slowly losing his smile. "You know Casey, I'm really not liking how you keep telling me 'no', I suggest you stop that now,"he said sternly. I felt my cheeks go red, he probably knows I'm trying to escape this. "I-I'm sorry, I j-just don't think the pills will help...I promise to be yours just please give me t-two more days to recover,"I pleaded. I was only realising now how much I've been stuttering recently, I couldn't tell whether I was just nervous or always terrified of him now.

My heart beat sped up when he narrowed his eyes at me angrily. "Do you think I'm stupid? You said it yourself that your parents will be back in two days. Don't think you can fool me Casey, you'll only get another punishment if you continue this further,"Jeff said, in total disbelief of my words. I tried not to show my worried expression when he caught me out, but for some wild reason, I was determined to convince him to let me stay a little longer. I was desperate. "Then take me away Sunday morning!"I blurted out, he arched an eyebrow in question. "They won't be back until the evening, s-so take me then!" Jeff stared at me for a long while, my heart was racing in fear of him torturing me again for trying to escape this, but luckily he didn't look angry anymore. He looked rather suspicious instead. "Why are you willing to leave your family behind all of a sudden?"Jeff asked. I dreaded hearing that question even though I was expecting it. I took a deep breath. He's a cruel, sadistic asshole, but I knew even he had feelings for me. If I said the right words, something that will please him, he might just grant me this favor of waiting another two days.

I swallowed hard, I was about to say the biggest lie that ever escaped my mouth. I smiled shakily which surprised him, and I tried not to tremble. "I-I realise all you've done for me over these years, killing people this world would do better without, was all to protect me, so you could be with me. It shows how much you truly love me, and I've been alone all this time until now, I should be g-grateful to you. So...m-maybe over time, I'll learn to love and respect you properly,"I said. Jeff listened close to my every word, my heart rate was through the roof at this point, but I kept my smile to not mess it up. I couldn't read his expression at first, but ever so slowly, his eyes softened and his shoulders relaxed. Jeff smiled a little, and it wasn't a taunting 'I know you're lying' smile, it looked happy and genuine. "Yes, you're right, everything I've done so far was for you Casey. I'm glad you're being understanding now,"Jeff said gently, reaching his hand out to me. He placed his hand on my thigh to rub it soothingly, it hurt badly but I dared not to say so or move away in case that upset him. I held my breath instead and tensed up as I waited for him to speak again, I was amazed at how this was actually working. He could usually see through my lies, but it seems my sort-of-flirting blinded him.

He breathed out softly and patted my thigh, he didn't mean to make it hurt but it stung anyway. "I suppose we'll wait until Sunday morning then, if it hurts that badly,"Jeff said. I secretly breathed out too, in huge relief. I somehow got away with it. "Th-Thank you, Jeff,"I said, faking another smile. He smiled back, but because of his extra long lips, it looked creepy. I knew his intention wasn't to creep me out, so I suddenly felt a little sorry for him then. He removed his hand from my leg and stood up. "I'll go get you some painkillers and more food, you've earned it my little doll,"Jeff said. As soon as he called me 'doll' again, I stopped feeling bad for him. I snapped back into reality, remembering he tortured me just a few hours ago, he's only talking sweet right now because he heard what he wanted to hear, as soon as I'm disobedient again he'll treat me horribly like earlier. When he left the room I also reminded myself that I only had until Sunday to think of a way to get out of this, it's already Friday evening, I had no ideas in mind.

                             *  *  *
I had to let Jeff sleep with me and pretend I wanted him to this time, it was still a little early but he insisted I needed lots of rest. Before I could try settle down under the blanket Jeff stopped me by putting his hand up abruptly, making me freeze. "Wait,"he whispered gently. His eyes were focused on my exposed flat tummy. I wanted to pull my shirt down but my hands were still tied to the bedpost uncomfortably, I just stared at him anxiously instead. I got worried when he was staring a little lustfully, I prayed he wouldn't touch me yet. Jeff silently straddled me again and reached his hand out to me without a second thought, his index finger touched my waist making me flinch from the sudden contact and how cold just his fingertip felt. I nearly peed myself from how he gave me goosebumps so quickly, he fed me earlier but still said no to me going to the toilet. My bladder hurt badly.

He glided his finger down my skin and stopped below my hip, he looked up and smiled at me. "My beautiful doll,"Jeff said. He adjusted his position so he was sitting closer and got carried away, both his hands suddenly got greedy and tried pulling up my shirt further to see more. I automatically tried stopping him with my hands but forgot they were tied back for a second, I struggled and pulled on the rope a little in hoping they had magically loosened, but it didn't work of course. I squirmed a bit making Jeff stop what he was doing, I quickly talked him out of it. "N-Not now Jeff, like you said earlier I need rest, I'm just t-too tired right now,"I said meekly. He thankfully took his hand away and nodded understandingly.

He let me settle down before he joined me under the covers, I was desperate for a change of clothes whereas he didn't seem to mind sleeping in the same thing. Jeff innocently held my waist and kept me pressed to his chest, I could feel his breath near my ear as he cuddled me. I whimpered several times quietly as my thigh throbbed from the change of position, and Jeff tried to calm me. He shushed me directly in my ear and began rubbing my thigh like earlier today, it sent shivers down my spine and it hurt rather than helped. I froze when his hand was slowly inching higher and higher, I got a tingly sensation which felt nice but I didn't want him to do that. I swallowed, near tears. I already asked him to stop earlier, I was afraid of asking him a second time in case he turned cruel again, and I forced myself not to cry since I'm pretending I like him now. I felt beyond relieved when he stopped his hand from getting any closer to my privates, he pulled his hand away and held my waist again instead. He chuckled once. "Virgin,"he said coldly.

I felt stunned for a moment, thinking he knew I didn't want him really and expecting him to turn cruel again. But, he just snuggled me innocently and smirked a little. "It's okay, I'll wait until you're ready,"he whispered into my neck. I nearly sobbed then. I hate this. I don't know how long I can keep acting, and I still have no idea what I'm supposed to do before he takes me away on Sunday. I was thinking about it for hours, it kept me up all night. I was up long after Jeff had drifted off. I eventually let a single tear roll down my face, I watched it soak into the pillow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

497K 16.2K 41
[COMPLETED] "There's something I just have to do. Remember that incident with BEN?" I frowned and slowly nodded my head. "Well, I need to make sure...
13.8K 315 30
Jeff the Killer X Reader..... Is there much else to say. This is my first fanfiction so please don't hate. The grammar may not be perfect but I tried...
63.8K 2.8K 34
"Shit, shit! Why did you stab me!?" I exclaim, laying on the floor with my hand grasping my side, not really putting thought into what I'm saying any...
15.7K 352 27
A lonely girl suddenly discovers her parents aren't who she thought they were when she meets a certain killer. She makes the biggest mistake by allow...